Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:10 pm
Kyo bit his lip as Sypher grabbed both sides of his face. He nodded slowely. "But...your blushing." Shi snickered a bit. Kyo let his orange hair be ruffled. Smiling in place of the frown.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:35 am
Sypher grabbed Kyo's head and shoved at it slightly "No. I'm not! You're nine! You have no right to tell me what I'm doing." he chuckled before releasing Kyo's head and leaning back into his pillows again. A nurse was coming down the hall to check his muscle strength and Sypher glanced at the dog "Get under the bed if you don't want to get shooed out." he could hear the nurse chatting with someone outside his door.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:26 pm
Kyo got off the bed and shoved Shi under the bed, nurses were smart to recongize Inuzuka so he hid with him too. Good thing Kyo was small enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:38 pm
The nurse came in and paused, noticing how Sypher was sitting up, but shook her head "Chest feel all right?" she asked tugging at his shirt to get it open. Sypher just kind of sat, letting the nurse open his shirt down to his stomach "I'm fine." "Muscle cramps?" "In my hands." "Hm. Well let me know. You'll be discharged in a few hours." he watched the nurse leave before leaning over and peering under the bed "She's gone now."

((Ooooh >< Using a picture of little Ichigo...))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:47 pm
Kyo climbed out with Shi and climbed back on the bed. Shi wiggled from Kyo's grasp and layed next to Sypher's waist.
[[lol]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:01 pm
Sypher gave the dog a nervous look and made a weird noise in his throat "S-So, do you intend to stay here till I'm released?" he said, keeping his hands away from Shi by rubbing them together nervously.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:08 pm
"Yep." Unlike Kyo, Shi never drooled unless he was hot. Shi layed his puppy head on Sypher's belly as he layed curled up. Kyo tilted his head. "I want you to teach me to fend of bullies."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:25 pm
I don't like dogs... Sypher stared at the puppy's head on his stomach in dismay, clearly uncomfortable now "Teach you to fend off bullies...is that all?" he looked up, slightly distracted now and...maybe a little sad.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:33 pm
Kyo glared at Shi to move as Kyo sat next to Sypher when Shi moved. "Well you said if I don't fight back they will keep hurting me and Shi, so why not teach me." He pouted, giving him the puppy eyes again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:44 pm
Sypher rubbed the back of his head and sighed "Yeah I said that...Stupid me. Once I'm dis-ah!" a nurse came in suddenly. She paused and glared at the dog but didn't comment before speaking "You're free to go. Here are your clothes. And tell your little brother not to bring that dog in here." she left, leaving behind a stunned Sypher We look NOTHING alike! he thought, staring at Kyo before jumping out of bed to grab his pants and shirt "Geez. We look nothing alike..." he mumbled, pulling the hospital shirt off to replace it with his own.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:54 pm
Kyo looked at the nurse and glared just a bit. Shi growled low. How did that nurse think he was Sypher's little brother he had no clue. Bright orange hair wouldn't look cute on Sypher as it did on Kyo. Shi jumped off the bed and walked over to Sypher licking his bare leg with his dog tounge, Kyo looked at Shi with surprise.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:03 pm
"AGH! Dog, don't lick me!" Sypher jumped and danced away slightly as he tried to get his pants on. He glared at Shi slightly then sighed before kneeling down "Listen up. I don't like dogs. Never have. But since you seem determined to...lick me or something, I'll let you. But I don't like dogs!" he said, pointing a finger at Shi's nose "And if you bite me, I will have Raidan swoop down and carry you off." he warned and then finished getting dressed "Let's go then, Kyo. I need to eat first."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:13 pm
[[LOL]]
Kyo couldn't help but laugh as hard as he could, Sypher was lucky Shi decided not to hump him. Shi snickered slightly and Kyo got off the bed, picking Shi up and onto his head to walk with Sypher.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:19 pm
Sypher glared "Why are you laughing?!" he snapped as he left, ignoring the nurses as they stared.

((Exit))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:23 pm
Kyo stopped laughing quickly, following Sypher as quiet as possible to keep from laughing. Shi rolled his eyes.
[exit]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games