Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exiled- Katana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:51 pm
Banteki Hitori (はたけカカシ)
Genin - Bukijutsu Class - Kumogakure no Sato
User Image

✖✖✖✖✖The presence of another had intrigued Hitori, his gaze however laid above as a tall structure began to crumble and collapse near the kunoichi. Even in the midst of devastation Hitori grew a grin at the sight of his new squad-mate. Hitori had ducked away into a darkened crevasse of the cave to avoid any falling debris. The ruins had been altered and Hitori felt an ominous feeling come over him. Without thinking he stood and moved out into a clearing to see the girl and another shinobi he remembered from the Kages office a few days ago. "Hey! What just happened!?" Hitori grabbed at the strap that held his katana firmly upon his back while running toward his fellow ninja.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:59 pm
Aru felt startled by the sudden touch of her person. Crescent Moon was still unsheathe and she was going to unleash it upon this young man but then she stopped. There was no harm in his movements so she returned the same attitude within hers. "Nah," she answered simply. Aru was still very puzzled by the ruins and then something puzzled her even more; the man started listing out information. Her attention greatly turned to this mysterious boy; face to face. "I'm Zuni." She stated her name happily. "Who are you?"

Aru then saw the young boy from earlier and gave a wave in his direction with her Crescent Moon weapon still attracted to her arm.

ooc: OH! OH! OH! Now you post! D:<

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

Exiled- Katana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:12 pm
Banteki Hitori (はたけカカシ)
User Image

✖✖✖✖✖Hitori came to a halt as soon as the kunoichi had waved in his direction. He slowed to a walking pace and began scratching his head with a grin on his face. Being around women was new to him so it would take some time for him to adjust. "Yo. The names Hitori Banteki!" His tone was enthusiastic yet his face seemed to take on a serious expression when looking at the shinobi, who was now within meters of him. He knew for sure he had saw the boy earlier, however that didn't seem to matter much. "You are apart of squad two right?" Hitori gazed at the girl with the grin still somewhat on his face.

ooc - My bad. Forgot all about posting.. :/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
||CHUUNIN||ORIGAMI NO DARA||TEKINA NO IKARI||x||
||Chakra: 200||
||Battle Hymn||

"Essi continuano ad arrivare..." Aurelio muttered under his breath, relinquishing his grip on the girl's shoulder as he heard the call of a male's voice. "You may call me Aurelio." He smiled sweetly, taking a step back and proceeding to bow, his hair falling over his shoulder wistfully. His eyes looked into the girl as he was bent forward, examining her body quickly and shamelessly. He stood and peered past the girl, spotting the boy who brandished a sheathed katana. His smile disappeared into a discerned frown. "I was going to teach one-on-one." He said, flipping through the folder furiously. "Damn."

His face was contorted into discontent and he let out a small sigh. "Well then, Aru... and male companion..." Aurelio brandished five scrolls from nothing. He tossed two scrolls to the boy and the other three to Aru. "Boy give me your name. Wait. I care not."

"For you, Aru: you will learn Zankuuha (Decapitating Air Waves) [D], Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon) [C], and Ganchuusou - Rock Pillar Spears ."

"And for you... Boy... You will learn Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds) [D] and Kamaitachi (Cutting Whirlwind Technique) [C]."

"Go and learn. Return when you have finished.

((Eh, sorry Exile. He's a lech and a bit impartial towards men for it. I also gave you only two because you already know some Buki and Tai.))

---

I am currently with ||Poor little Aru... and extra...||
I'm feeling ||Dissatisfied||
My condition is ||Perfect||
What's on my mind... ||Damn||

S1sterfister

Exiled- Katana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Banteki Hitori (はたけカカシ)
User Image

✖✖✖✖✖Gray hues shifted once more as Hitoris attention had been drawn away from the female. It was apparent the shinobi didn't care who Hitori was, Hitori thought likewise as it seemed necessary to conceal his information for the time being. The young shinobi was snapped back into reality when two scrolls were tossed to him by the unknown shinobi. Hitori had lost his feeling of uneasiness, although he wondered why the girl had not responded to him. "I wonder what I said..." Hitori let out a sigh before fastening the two scrolls to his waist. "I will begin training soon.." The young shinobi appeared serious, his will to become stronger lead him to bow to the kunoichi. "Don't been strangers!" Hitori gave a grin until he began sprinting toward the exit of the ancient ruins. It was wise for him to begin his stamina training with a jogging session before he began the actual work.

ooc - He only knows stage one of Shigure Soen, no taijutsu.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
||Battle Hymn||

((Eh? My bad, then, for the Tai thing. Ah well, might as well learn them, eh? I might get into more trouble for teaching you x.x;; ))

Aurelio let out a short grunt and sat himself upon a fair-sized boulder, landing a tad to hard on his pockets. There, he would sit in wait, relieved that all of that human contact was over with.

---

I am currently with ||Poor little Aru... and extra...||

S1sterfister

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:36 am
Looking at Aurelio as he whispered words she never heard before to only state his name afterward. Her eyes lit up and when he bowed she became even more excited. So nice, she thought. With very hyper movement she returned Aurelio's bow. "It's a pleasure, Aurelio." Emerging to her regular stance she was greeted by the young man's eyes glancing all over her. Aru didn't think much of it, she assumed he wondering about why she is covered in mud. However, being covered in earth felt natural to her since she was a child. "I fell," she said randomly in explanation to Aurelio before turning toward Hitori.

Hearing the other ninja introduce himself, Aru didn't waste time. "Hello, Hitori! I'm Zuni." Aru said cheerfully as she ran up to her new partner. Softly, she gave him a hug. "I believe so. This makes us mates now," Aru answered with much glee while letting go of him. Suddenly, scrolls were tossed in their direction; Aru fumbled around to catch all three of the scrolls. "Oh yay," Aru said with enthusiasm. Watching Hitori run off to train, she sat down to remain at the ruins where she have been training herself this whole time.

ooc: It's okay, Exiled. xD
I'm sorry for my sudden absence. I went to sleep.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:32 pm
User ImageAru gazed at the scrolls wondering which one she'll do first. Then she came to a conclusion. Picking up the scroll that read Zankuuha; she choose to do her training in the order of which her sensei spoke. Quickly she unrolled the piece of paper to only immediately began reading. Grasping the information it displayed; Aru climbed to her feet and brought forth her Ocarina from the inner dwelling of her shirt.
[1/6: Zankuuha. Rank D.]

First, she practiced the hand seals. Aru did them completely wrong in the beginning but it got better with practice. Once she was comfortable with her skill level she looked around for a target. Her emerald eyes fell on Aurelio, her sensei; whom nonchalantly sat on a boulder. For only a few seconds a wicked smile crept to the corner of her lips before fading away into that ever so happy go lucky expression she carries so fondly.
[2/6: Zankuuha. Rank D.]

Pleasantly, she sung parts of a song she likes. "♫♪ All I need is the air I breathe and a place to rest my head. ♪♫" While the music danced in her thoughts she began her meditation. After a few moments of silence a light layer of wind only visible by the dust swirling about emitting from Aru as her aura of smokey green arose.
[3/6: Zankuuha. Rank D.]

Aru took a deep breath and slashed out at the sky. Nothing. There Aru stood looking silly with her fist in the uneventful air. Confusion took over; Aru began to do the hand seal faster and more urgent with the deep determination to get this jutsu right. Again, hand seal is completed and energy engaged; she pointed to the ground and nothing. "What the hell..." She commented abruptly then... BOOM! The undisturbed earth was left with the human size hole that only held muddy boots. Aru was high in the sky, flying like a bird to only fall like a flightless kiwi.
[4/6: Zankuuha. Rank D.]

"Oooooh crap. Oh crap!" In great panic she clung to her ocarina and played a tune. Several Aru popped around the original. All looked at each other in confusion before expressing the same panic their summoner shared. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" They yelled in unison. "Come on, don't panic. I did that already," she explained with a laugh. "We need the wind. Got it?" The clones banished their worry and nodded to the order. They all pulled out their ocarinas at once.
[5/6: Zankuuha. Rank D.]

They all got behind Aru. Inhaling all the air she can Aru blew into her ocarina while moving her fingers rapidly. Fast pace music was heard as Zankuuha was performed. The great gust of air made Aru and her clone bolted down to the earth faster. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Then... poof. Aru lied on top of a thick tree branch. "Phew.." Aru used her clones as a landing pad as she boost her way down faster. The ninja sat in the tree for a bit taking a quick nap to regain her strength.
[6/6: Zankuuha. Rank D.]
[Completed]

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

User Image

This was part of the reason he had arrived in Kumo. As he looked over the lip of the volcano, Mr. Avignon fumbled with the straps on his bag. A Yuki symbol flashed from the headband on his arm, reflecting a small concentration of light upon the remains below. A cathedral down below seemed to be almost heavenly, and with one heroic leap, he slipped through a hole in the walls. The surroundings were barren, vines grown over wooden, decaying pillars and the floor devoid of any pews. There were steps, leading up to idols that were menacing. They seemed to growl, and Nathaniel shivered at the thought. Pulling out a scroll, this was his first order of business. Learning jutsu.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image

User Image

It was something he had in his mind for a while. "[しゃぼん玉の忍術] Soap Bubble Jutsu" This would be a monumental practice opportunity. Making hand signs, he broke the last hand sign and held his right hand in front of his mouth, like he was going to expel a fireball. Instead, a stream of bubbles erupted. Lethal. As they popped, it was evident these were no ordinary bubbles. The stream was aimed from the top of the podium down to where the pews would be. The vegetation that had grown there was immediately cleared out as the bubbles popped. But the point of the jutsu was to attack his opponent. The weird figures at this point.

This second try, his objective was trying not to let the bubbles spread out too much. Using his right index and middle fingers as control, the bubbles came out in streams, that spread towards the figures. They were fast, powerful, but the bubbles were chiseled away far too quickly for them to be of any use. It was a beautiful sight, several bubbles had floated to the top, dispersing light across the cathedral in rainbow styled patches.

Third try. More chakra to preserve the bubbles until they got to the topic, and for destructive power. As Nathaniel inhaled, he focused all this chakra in his lungs and mouth to concentrate into the shape of several hundreds of bubbles. As he exhaled, the desired effect was achieved. "YES."

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

S1sterfister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
||Battle Hymn||

Aurelio had wandered off. He was pleased with his temporary students' progress, but it was much too slow for his tastes. His impatience had already caused him to migrate from stone to stone, but in the end, he chose to let the pair be for a while. It was not in his field, Ninjutsu. He disappeared through a mass of vines and brush soundlessly, appreciating the soft breeze that seemed to exhale from the green. The birds chirped from behind the endless curtain he shuffled through; he walked for minutes, eventually contemplating whether or not he was lost. Not that he was too worried. His paper-based abilities made life much easier for him.

The end of the thicket was unbelievably abrupt and he was immediately basked in a blinding light, causing him to continue staggering forward and straight over the edge of some cliff. It took him a moment to realize that he was falling, but once vertigo had squeezed his stomach, he was plunged into panic. He didn't scream; he was much more an elegant person than that. Outcroppings of stone slammed into his body, sending pages of paper flying in every direction. He let out a short gasp for each impact; it didn't hurt, but it was just a natural reaction. He slammed into the ground below with a soft thud and his body was thrown into the air in the form of thousands of tiny papers.

--

A pile of papers formed behind the strange shinobi. Aurelio had been tracking him for hours. From the pile rose a slight boy, who's face was adorned with a large smile. Two metallic gauntlets jangled at his waist as his feet revealed themselves. "Salve!"

---

I am currently with ||Mr. Stranger||

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image

User Image

The boy had been resting for a while now, his breath slowly going back to normal. Under his breath, he repeated several curious verses. "Oh my god, Becky, look at her butt. It is so big. In the jungle. Welcome to the Jungle. Watch it bring you to your shun-n-n-n-n-n-n-n kneees. I wanna watch you bleed. I'm on the highway to hell. No stop signs, speed limit." A casual position, on a pew long left behind. The sounds of rustling paper alerted him to the new arrive, and Nathaniel calmly turned around. Salve? Italian greeting. "Ciao." The boy laughed at the absurdity. Italian was not common around here. He lazily yawned, letting his breath escape the confines of his lungs. "Or more appropriately, おはようございます。 [Okay, I know you can read that. >>]" An interesting language barrier perhaps.

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

S1sterfister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
||Battle Hymn||

[[Hokai... One of them is the kelly thingy, Welcome to the jungle (and it's sha-na-na-na-na), the song with the emo chick whining while a black dude is dropping beats, Highway to Hell by AC/DC]]

Aurelio was slightly taken aback at the foreign babble. But then again, he was the foreigner in any case. [[Google Translate xD]] He looked over the shinobi critically, his eyes narrowing with what could have been malevolence or curiosity. "You're new." Aurelio said simply. An intruder? A messenger? A spy? A saboteur?

---

I am currently with ||Mr. Stranger||

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:53 pm
User Image

User Image

[WRONG]

Apparently, his Japanese had not been taken in by the newcomer Italian. The statement was tinged with either wonder or malice. "New? Hardly to the world, but perhaps from here. I'm from Yuki." The mention of the small village would certainly placate his worries, they were fairly close with Kumo, Nathaniel supposed. He arched an eyebrow, running his hand through his hair and letting out a sigh. The newcomer was a couple inches shorter, but seemed a little bulkier perhaps? Definitely not your ninjutsu or genjutsu ninja. Nate was muscular himself, the strenuous load of being a medic requiring a high fitness level. "So what have you come here for? A chat, food, anything at all?" Running a hand down his collar to straighten the beige-tan uniform, the contour of his muscle could be felt. It was always comforting to know that you could do something in a tough situation. A light sigh could be heard from his lungs, as he sat up from this reclined position of repose.

[I swear to god, one day I'll only babble dialogue in hiragana. xD]

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:49 pm
Aru awoken from her slumber. The young girl was in a dazed and held her head in slight pain. She remembered. The jutsu and the fall that came with it. Giving it a few minutes the headache withered to only make room for the smiles to returned along with that cheery attitude and oh so charming politeness not even the greatest beast can escape from. Climbing down from the damaged tree tops she ran to collect her boots.

Her boots were on, snug and tight; hopefully to never fall off her again. Aru ran toward the rest of the scrolls but stopped abruptly. Voices. Faint voices emitted from another direction. Aru turned to see Aurelio and another man along with him. Gathering the scrolls she decided to report her progress while also going to meet the newcomer. "Aurelio!" Aru called happily as she halted herself next to her sensei. "I'm done with Zankuuha and know how to play it as well," she felt very proud and full of bubbly happiness. Aru dare not demonstrate the Zankuuha through music but instead walked up to the stranger harmlessly and with careless trust.

Giving the man a boyish bow that is filled with her feminine touch; she lifted her head and smiled. "I'm Zuni. What is your name?" Growing up in the family she lived in, male gestures were more common and that being why she open doors for women and men and bows instead of curtsy. "Are you apart of this squad?" Aru asked with excited curiosity. Although the headband he worn was obviously not apart of Cloud; Aru didn't assume because she also fondly worn a headband of Iwagakure.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games