Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Totoma's Cafe |Food and Drink| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:11 pm
"All I know is that it's probably a little kid. So we're looking for a little master thief. Know any?" Akio wasn't surprised Isamaru hadn't come up with anything of value, but maybe it wasn't his fault. Maybe it had to do with all the damn arguing going on in the kitchen, something about children. A little light bulb went off in his head, an idea forming a he listned to the argument closely. "Isamaru. Look for her kid. I'll go talk to them about this whole... Thing." Akio moved away from his larger friend and started in on the conversation between the head cook and his daughter, the pregnant one. He needed to find out about this sneaky child of hers, and why he was sneaking around the cafe.
[5/6]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:29 pm
Isamaru heard Akio's request, he nodded and walked out to the back. He saw not much of anything but some kids playing. He noticed a little kid who had sause on his face. Isamaru looked back at the eatery and back at the kid. Isamaru grabbed the boy by the back of the shirt. "Oi kid, you're coming with me." Isamaru said with a scary intense smile. He carried the kid kicking and screaming back into the store. Isamaru plopped the little b*****d on the ground infront of the owner. Heres your thief. Isamaru said as the owner went on a swearing rampage. He raised a hand to the child and Isamaru simply watched the boy get a paddling on the bottom. Isamaru turned to Akio and gave him a thumbs up. Little brat had what was coming and Isamaru was getting paid either way. "C'mon Aki-chan" Isamaru said stepping out of the store, he nodded to the shinobi that had walked in after them.  

Count-Swagula

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:11 pm
"You know, why did that seem to take forever?" Akio asked his tall, red-headed friend as the would-be thief got the beating of his life, wincing after each smack. He'd been paddled before, and it wasn't a wonderful experience. "Yeah, I got another mission. Let's go."[/ Akio motioned for Isamaru to follow him as he headed for the Academy, having read on the scroll he swiped from the Kages office that there had been a rash of scroll thefts. That was just not acceptable.
[exit]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:46 pm
★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

Suddenly, the women's body would jerk and she'd be overwhelmed with a thirst for destruction. It was time for her to make her first act. She got up, and walked away.

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

Zombie Swagger

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:41 pm
Nina walked into the Cafe and realized that this place was more popular then the once thought. She waited in line for a moment before being seated, as she sat with tea and some water. She knew that she would have to order something or else. She ordered the Chicken Ramen and waited for her food, she could only wonder what it was like work in the food industry and she was going to make it worth it for the waiter.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:00 am
User Image
Ouka Whitemane
Ouka
[Ash's Partner] [Katei no Neko Familiar] [Lovable Ball Of Fight]
"Bring It!"

Ouka awoke to the delicious smell of, well, all her favorites. She rubbed her eyes, then slowly sat up in the corner she'd appeared in, then yawned. "What the...?" She stood up wobbling, then inched her way to a particular scent: Ash. Only, it wasn't Ash. Where her partner should have been, Nina sat. "Oi, you seen a red head around here?" She yawned again and rubbed her eyes, trying to stay away. "About my height. Carries a sword on him. Name's Ashitaka." Her feet gave out on her, so she decided to sit. She'd been sleeping non-stop for a while now. Her body was getting use to actually being awake for a change.

(Current Pact with Ash: Bond of Eternity)

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:00 am
Nina looked at the girl and smiled " I'm sorry I haven't around here, but I did see him at the Mizukages Office sometime ago. " She sipped her tea and continued to look at the girl, she wasn't a clone....but she had an infallible bond with the person that she was talking about " If you would like you may join me, it's always better to eat with company rather by yourself. "

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:14 am
User Image
Ouka Whitemane
Ouka
"Bring It!"

Ouka nodded without much resistance. "Whatever they got, meat wise. And sake. Lots of sake..." She quietly sniffed the air. "Salt water... Port's not far from here, nor a major body of water. Couldn't be a small town, gotta be a village. Kiri, maybe?" She wasn't asking anyone in particular. It was something that Ash rubbed off on her: analyzation. Her nose was more keen than a Tracker's, strong and accurate enough to pick out small details in her surroundings and in the air. "Home of the Seven... Might be to train, but I don't think they'd teach an outsider. Still, it is Ash... Doesn't know those kinds of boundaries. Huh..." She was off in her own little world under the sound of a plate hitting the tabletop broke her out of her trance. She immediately dug in, devouring everything. Not only did she have the senses of a canine, she had their appetite as well. In between food intakes, she spoke. "I'm being rude. Name's Ouka. Ashitaka's familiar. You?"

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:01 pm
Nina smiled and ordered a large pork dish for the girl " Well, this is the Village within the Mist. "She laughed at the girl and her weird but kinda cool insight. She looked around and poured Ouka a glass of Sake and smiled " I'm Nina Uchiha, I want to be a swordswoman here but you have to higher then a genin. " Another plate of food arrived for the girl and Nina watched as the girl literally inhaled the plate " Your a Familiar, your alot different looking then the familiars that I have seen. "

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image
Ouka Whitemane
Ouka
"Bring It!"

Ouka nodded. "And I should be a cat, too. Katei no Neko, House of Cats. That's the clan Ash's apart of. Apparently, though, I'm some sort of chakra-sensative wolf that got dragged into the fray. I don't get it either, but hey, it's how things turned out. Not like I can change it now, even if I wanted to. How many other dogs you know got a rockin' body like this and can send a head sky high with a kick?" She downed the sake in a matter of seconds immediately following the disappearance of the pork. "Ash's a swordsman too. Not too strong in ninjutsu, and can't even use genjutsu, but the first thing he did with his sensei was learn everything he could about swordsmanship."

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:52 am
Nina smiled " Thats cool, I just figured that he was an inuzuka is all. " She was horribly mistaken, she looked and poured more Sake into her cup " So...why are you guys in the Mist, it's quite a journey from the Sands." She finally recieved her food and began to eat, Nina was always a slow eater...she liked to enjoy the favor rather the feeling it gave her. As she eat and looked at Ouka she finally realized whom she was talking about.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image
Ouka Whitemane
Ouka
"Bring It!"

Ouka shrugged as she downed another piece of pork. "Me? I donno. Just woke up here. If I recognize the scent like I think I do, Sato-dono should be here, which means if Ash is here, he's trying to get Sato-dono to teach him the Canine summoning. Maybe a sword style or two while he's at it. Most of the people back home are all jutsu-flingers. Not many know how to use a weapon properly."

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:45 pm
Nina laughed at the 'Jutsu-Flinging' comment and continued to eat " Well, I'm overall a well balanced shinobi. I can use almost anything but genjutsu.. " She looked around and ordered something to drink, she needed to get back to training but she knew that she would have to recharge before she could do anything.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image
Ouka Whitemane
Ouka
"Bring It!"

"Seems like not a lot of shinobi use genjutsu." Ouka shrugged, then downed the last glass of sake, finishing her rather large meal. He patted her stomache as he sighed. "That was good. Haven't eaten like this in a while." She then leaned forward and examined Nina closely. She finally leaned back and grinned. "You know, I like you. You're not like the people back home; you got a personality besides the whole 'I live for my duty' thing." She used a horrible impression of a gennin she had the misfortune of meeting early on. "I think it's just that most of them have sand stuck up their asses."

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:03 pm
" Well, I just want people to see that being a shinobi doesn't mean that you have to kill all the time. " She finished her mean as well and looked around, she assumed that her other half would be here by now. She looked back at Ouka " I would hate to leave you by yourself, would you like to go to the training grounds with me? "

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff