Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:44 pm
Kyo sighed. Shaking his head at Sypher's offer. "No. Oh ya my mom baked you some cookies." He pointed to the one cookie on the plate.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:46 pm
Sypher pulled a water bottle out and started sipping it "Your mum huh." he muttered softly then took a seat on his couch "What's she like, your mum?"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:10 pm
"My mom? She's sweet and nice. Good cook too. But she is a worry bug." He wondered why Sypher wanted to know about Kyo's mom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:13 pm
Sypher sipped his water in silence "Yeah? Well...is that normal? I mean, is that what all mums are like?" he wanted to know because...he'd only ever been with foster parents who didn't care...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm
"Mhm! Moms are the nicest and best people in the world but if their child gets hurt hey turn godzilla on the person's butt!" He said and even smiled for he did love his mom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm
Sypher looked at Kyo oddly for a moment then smiled "Well that's good right?" he continued to drink his water, silent contemplation. He was curious about families for some reason Must be cause I'm tired... "What about your dad? Do you have one?"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 pm
Dai shot up her the mountains of pillows the covered her. She looked to her clock with a frantic face. She yelp. "CRAP! Sypher is going to kill me!" She jumped up and ran into her bathroom. She quickly washed her face and brushed her teeth. She hopped into her bedroom in the midst of taking her pajamas off. "Crap, crap, crap, crap!" She tossed a maroon tank top on. She tossed a black jacket on and zipped it only a little. Her hair tossed about in the bedhead mess she had forgotten to brush. She slipped a pair of maroon shorts on and a skirt the was slit up both sides to give her move use of her legs. Glancing at the mirror she jumped. "Brush? Where did I put it?!" She opened the trunk at the foot of her bed and grasped the brush quickly. Running it throw her hair, soon grabbing the leather string from beneath the mountain of pillows and twisting it around her white strains. She ran to her closet and began tossing things over her as she searched. "Where did those go....FIND THEM!" She fell back and slipped her black knees high shoes on. She looked back to the clock. Dai groaned and tossed a backpack together. Change of clothes that were the same as she wore today. She tossed her Origami no dara scroll into it as well. She crouched in front of the trunk and dug throw it. She pulled four medium sized gores; she jiggled each. "All full." She tossed everything she'd need from the trunk into her pack and tossed the backpack over her shoulders. Completely forgetting that her shoulder was wrapped and the bandages shown slightly from her jacket. Dai ran from her room to the door grasping the katana as she left. Walking at a fast pace, Dai stopped to the open door of the apartment that she heard the cries from. She stood there for a moment before hearing voices coming from within. She heard Sypher and Kyo. She walked over and knocked softly onto the door. "Excuse me?" She called out to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 pm
Sypher glanced up as a voice called from outside and stood, going to open the door fully "Hello, Dai." he glanced at the time and frowned slightly but didn't comment before stepping aside "Come on in." he took a sip from his water bottle and wandered back to sit on the couch, allowing Dai to come in on her own.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:49 pm
He nodded that it was good to have a mother. Shi sat next to Sypher. "Mhm, my dad is a really nice guy, he use to be a shinobi too like mommy." He turned his head to hear Dai.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:00 pm
Dai smiled and walked into Sypher's Apartment. She sat her bag down and rested her katana against her bag. She looked up and waved to Kyo. "Morning Kyo." She looked at Sypher. "I didn't mean to sleep in. Training took a lot out of me." She said as she walked in. "You're hair is getting shaggy." Dai commented before plopping next to Sypher. Dai giggled. "So our plans are?" She asked. She looked to the cookies and pointed. "Did your mom make cookies, Kyo?" She asked softly. Dai crossed her right leg over her left as she smiled at Kyo.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:02 pm
Scooting over to make room for Dai and keep a comfortable distance, Sypher scowled slightly "I haven't gotten a chance to talk to the kage yet about going somewhere." he muttered and then "Its not shaggy! I just haven't trimmed it yet..been busy. And his mum made A cookie. Though I believe Kyo ate the others..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:08 pm
Kyo blushed at Sypher telling Dai he had eaten all the other cookies. "Hehe...I couldn't help it, I love her cookies." He tried to look innocent as possible. Shi snickered and climbed onto Sypher's lap.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:09 pm
Dai looked at Sypher and smiled softly. "So I wasn't dreaming about cookies then." She touched his hair and grinned. "I can cut it for you." Dai spoke as she ran her fingers through his hair. "After all, my hair wouldn't like the competition of another long ponytail in the village" She poked Sypher's cheek and smiled at him. She looked to Kyo and smiled lovingly at him. "I'll have to try her cookies sometime then." She tilted her head with her smile glowing at Kyo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 pm
Sypher pulled his hair free for a moment "No thanks. I'm a little wary of people cutting things near my head after someone cut off my ears." he had normal ears now but...the two wouldn't know about his stint with rabbit ears. He glanced at Shi in his lap and rubbed the pup's ears mildly, still wary of dogs in general.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Dai looked to Sypher. "I was joking, Sypher." She frowned at him and then smiled. "The long look fits you after all." She said commenting sweetly as to take the seriousness off of him. "Oh yeah." Dai stood up and walked over to her bag. She came back with two medium gores and held one out to Kyo before she sat back down.She held the other to Sypher. "My miracle healing ointment." She smiled at the both of them. She turned to Sypher. "By the way, hows your ankle?" She asked concerned a little.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games