Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Hazy Steam || .:Hot Springs:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:12 pm
He shook his head. Tearing welling up in his eyes. "Even if I tried to drag him to the hospital he still would of died. I decided to go outside and finish stage 3 of the taijustu style then leave." He pulled his knees up to his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:18 pm
Clone-Sypher just stared at the boy for a few minutes, stunned at the confession "You finished your training...while he was dying. Without telling anyone?" he could barely wrap his mind around that "Kyo...even if it wouldn't have helped, you should have tried. Instead you let him die alone...while you finished your own business." the clone stood and sat next to the boy, putting an arm around his shoulders "You should have tried to save him."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:53 pm
Kyo just buried his face in his legs. Not wanting to talk anymore as Yuko dragged his wet, doggy self out of the water. Kyo knew he had been selfish with that taijustu. "How am I gonna explain to the kage if she finds out that I did that?" He thought..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:59 pm
Sypher ruffled his hair, sighing "This is a right mess. Well...hopefully no one will miss the man and come looking." he leaned back, clearly miffed "The body won't be found. I've made sure of that...so unless you are asked, don't say anything."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:08 pm
"Can I go now?" He said pretty meanly to Sypher. Huffing his breath and having a pretty sharp look at Sypher.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:15 pm
Sypher scowled "Yeah, you can go. I'm at the shopping district if you care to apologize for the s**t you dropped in my lap." the clone snapped back, returning an equally dangerous look as it vanished.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:25 pm
[[lol temper tantrum]]
He scowled back and stood up. Shi whined his puppy whimper and put his paws over his head scared. Kyo picked Shi up roughly and walked away but he stopped and turned around.
"N--no!! " He yelled, first time he ever yelled at a older person with such a mean voice but the voice had cracked when saying such harsh words. His eyes filled with tears as he ran off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:07 pm
((xD ))  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Septima rose to her feet, eyes adjacent with her arms that dangled lifelessly to her sides. Training, training..she had to do this thing again but had she naught the energy to perform such? Her legs felt like weights, but she moved without a relapsing thought to derail her from a needed objective. " Where to begin? " The girl spoke casually, long blue hair toppling down her shoulders as she placed to fingers upon her lips before seeming to craft a flute of ice out of her saliva. Casually she would take her placement on a rock, the water about her calm as she appeared to be.
[ 1 / 5 ]
The air would seem to gather, energy being focused into the flurry of snow that seemed to gather in the air. The tune on the flute would shift into a high note, and the snow flurries would sharpen quickly into the form of birds. They floated about effortlessly dancing, seeming entranced by the music the girl played but suddenly....in the merriment of their creation, they began to crumble into flakes of snow. Septima pulled from her flute, a mundane expression in her eyes as she brushed her hair behind her ear. " Scene two . . .". Lightly her lips would press against the ice crafted flute, and she would inhale smoothly.
[ 2 / 5 ]
The wing carried her hair behind her, the flurry of snow beginning to gather once more in the air as she closed her eyes. There was no need for her to see a sightless scene, she could feel the warmth of her snow.....as ironic as saying such would seem. Her knees would crash against one another smoothly, fingers running along the misshapen holes that would help orchestrate a desired melody. The flurried would begin to form slowly, her chakra being scattered for a moment as it would condense to shape these creatures properly.
[ 3/ 5 ]
Dark lashed would uplift to behold the scene, head falling on a heavy tilt as it seemed a bit off axis from the rest of her body. It had been so long since she practiced, she was amazed they were so easily made. Keen senses would alert her of the bird's weakened state, lips pressing gently to the instrument as the canter would fill the area swiftly. The molding on the birds would disoriented their appeal as it would quickly absorb to it's form until it's figure was heightened and it's deadliest aspects sharpened. The sound of their wings brought a gentle reflection in the azures of her own, a timeless silence would follow as the flute was held a few inches away from her mouth. The ice made swallows seeming aerial but not taking a direction, Septima was being patient...for the last act of this technique, she would need and assistant.
[ 4 / 5 ]
In the distance the trees would sway, the cold temperature of her being creating and alluring scene from the swallows suspended in air and she herself perched to the smooth rock surface. movement and suddenly the girl would play a high tune. The combination of fuuton chakra giving control of the swallow's direction would be a pinch in this vital moment. The ice avian would suddenly ascend in spiraling onslaught upon a figure in the sky. Their wings creating snowflakes as they battled recklessly against the feathered creature. The music would cease to end as feather began to rain from the sky. Blood lay upon a bit of the features, swirling through the air with snow as the melody would finally end. The swallows she had created were reduced to mere shards and flakes, landing about the scene of murdered birds she had decided to assault. Pony tails moving gently as she came to a sloth like stand, flute hanging loosely within her grasp as her head fell over. Toward the Raikage's office she would depart. For some reason, she felt a need to go there.
[ 5 / 5 - Tsubame Fubuki [Snow Storm Swallows] Learned ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image
ιкαzυ яαιкєη

XXXXXXX...Strike hard, and true...

XXXXXXXGenin || Kumokagure || Ninjutsu || Spd +1.

Ξ Roleplay Post :
XXXXIkazu entered the hotsprings. He got in

Ξ Out Of Character Chat :
XXXXShort post smile  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
She held his fingers in and intricate lace, no expression or emotion prominent as she lead him into the warm water. Clothes still upon she would seem to only lead him deeper and deeper till the water was reaching their shoulders, steam fuming about them as she would only pause once. A pain in her chest, the warm conflicting with her greatly but she would press forward after the stunted hindrance to progress.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:59 pm
Being dragged to the springs made him curious. What game was this? Shi stayed at the edge of the water, not going in. Kyo followed the lady through the water. Her clothes getting wet to become see through, to see a slim body. He cared little about that. "What kind of game is this?"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud walked into the hot springs and started to study the surrounding area for any trouble. The place seemed peaceful as it should be. He left to to finish his patrol of the village.

[Enter] [Exit]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin I Dragon Of The North I Kumogakure I One Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1000 両 I AC: 1550

The clone of Kein made his way into the hot springs and with a smile on his face from he heat. It may only be a clone but Myurai loved warm places. He looked around at the small group of people in the hotsprings and said aloud, "Is there anyone here who has a Suiton Chakra Nature? " He placed his hands behind his back as he waited for a response.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Upon cue of his question the water would begin to slowly lose it's warmth, becoming cold...and then ice beginning to form about it's cover. " It's a game to see who can hold their breath the longest..." Septima smiled toward Kyo as the ice would begin to race to entrap him, pausing only at the sound of another asking a question. She had refrained my answering, simply looking onto Kein in pure silence. She could not deny her affinity, not given the scenario present...but the inquiry as to why he was asking kept her at mute.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games