Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Lizzy's Web Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:30 am
[ORP] Nightmare before Christmas Open Auditions

Quote:
Entry 11:
I auditioned for the part of Sally in the school's Nightmare before Christmas play! Its the first time I had ever sung in front of anyone... I don't think I did very well... Although the only reason I'm really, really disappointed with the results is because a boil got the role of Sally.

And not just any boil.

It's Shehk's boilfriend (at least I think they're a couple), also the Public Relations Officer, Nuk. That's so weird! Its almost an insult that they chose Nuk over anyone else who auditioned for Sally! I mean... I can't imagine him in a dress! Well, I guess I can, but it's not a pretty sight at all... At least Shehk got the part of Jack so it's kind of romantic for them to be a couple in-character as well?

A few of my friends did get parts though, which I'm quite excited about! I'll be sure to be there in the audience, cheering them on when the play starts~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:37 am
[PRP] Scare Packages | Lizzy & Tess

One complete regular rp : +1 Point

Quote:
Entry 12:
Its been a while since I last saw Tess, but I ran into her today! She needed help with a scare package, and I was free, so I was more than happy to help her out! Apparently, it was from her parents... They sent her some sort of Minipet, and she gave one to me! I named it after Tess' father, who is 'Allergic to Tentacles'.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:02 am
[PRP] Nice Outfit! | Lizzy & Livi

One complete regular rp : -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:35 am
[ORP/Event] Christmas Event 2010

Gromble car, Hinterlands, Festive Forest, Island of Misfit Toys, Christmas Town, Sandy Claw's Workshop (Yellow Door), The Main Warehouse and finally Candy Cane Lane.

The Growth Point Break Down:
If your student...
Got on the Train: 3 points
If they failed to get past the infirmary but still RP'd: 2 points
Got to the Festive Forest: 3 points
Reached any of the Zone 2 areas: 3 points
Posted in ChristmasTown: 3 points
Challenged one of the Santa Scouts: 3 points
Fought a ninja: 1 point

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:36 am
Quote:
Mother:

Sorry I had not written for such a long time! Phone calls are much more convenient, as you know, but I just wanted to put this down on paper for you... Lots of things had happened in the past few months - and you even complained that I was calling home too often! - but what happened in the spam of the last few weeks just... Topped all the experiences I had ever experienced since my enrollment in this school. Yes, mother. All of it.

It begun with an audition for a play, "Nightmare before Christmas". You are familiar with this story, right? You were the one who first read me this story when I was younger, and I fell in love with it! So when we were given the chance to audition for it, I did - I tried out for the role of Sally, but unfortunately, didn't make the cut. They asked a boil to play Sally - I was quite mortified, but if that was what the school wanted... My friends made it for some of the other roles though! So I don't actually feel too sad about it.

Anyway, the "exciting part" really started when we were gathered to go on a train ride. It was a long ride, and my train was attacked by some savage, odd-looking reindeer! We tried our best to fight it off, but a Professor saved us in the end... However, just when I thought everything was alright, we crashed. I wasn't too hurt and thankfully, most of my friends were all right too! However, we were informed by Headmistress Hellma's shadow that we were in Christmas Land.

Christmas Land! Can you imagine it! The same place Jack went to, where Sandy Claws lives and where snow falls!

At first I thought it was pretty cool - like an adventure! However, it was terrible! It was really cold, and the school did not prepare us for it! We had to battle drunken trees, odd toys, elves, reindeer, robots on our way to Sandy Claw's workshop on the other side of Christmas Land... We even had to survive an explosion after reaching it! After surviving through all those things though, I was blown into FEAR particles when this giant fire dragon creature attacked us... It spewed fire and fireballs at us, so I grabbed Amrita and ran. One of the fireballs hit me though, and I "died". However, my FEAR particles recombined later at the infirmity, although I felt so odd afterwards...

To make it worse, after returning from Christmas Land, I attended the play, hoping it would cheer me up... And it was a complete disaster. Students started fighting on and off stage, the acting was horrible, the script was nonsensical... The destroyed a classic story!

Oh mother, I will never look at the story 'Nightmare before Christmas; the same way again!

Your daughter,
Lizzy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:48 am
[PRP] How did you...?! | Lizzy & Amrita

[PRP] That's a new trick! | Lizzy, Amrita & Christof

Two complete regular rp : +2 Points

Quote:
Entry 13:
Wow... That was embarrassing. So, I recently met up with Amrita, who thankfully returned to Amityvile in one piece like me, and decided to pay her a visit the other day... When I reached her room, I saw Christof carrying an unconscious Amrita and jumped to conclusions about what he was doing with her.

I mean, I tried to attack him.

Its just that Amrita told me the other day that Christof tried to do something terrible to her on the train ride, so I though he was going to do that again! Anyway, it turns out that was not the case. She fell asleep in his room after running away from the 'fire beast' - a fire dragon minipet that looks a lot like the dragon that killed half the students in Candy Cane Lane after the explosion - and he was merely returning her to her room.

Anyway, I gave him a pendent as apology before he left the room... Ugh, I feel terrible for misunderstanding his intentions!

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:03 am
[PRP] It likes you! | Lizzy & Holly

One complete regular rp : -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:05 am
[ORP/Event] School Play: Nightmare before Christmas Revised

One spectator post : +1 Point

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:10 am
[ORP] Truth or Dare

At least 800-words in ORP : +1 Point

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 am
[Dentention] The Haunted Laundry Room

At least 800-words in ORP : +1 Point

Quote:
Entry 14:
Why did I join that Truth or Dare game? This is my first detention, and although I was glad that it was just some laundry work at first, that didn't last... And a student tried to drown me..

Let's just say that everything the other students told me about Amity and detention is true. I'm not getting detention a second time, ever!

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:33 pm
Terror of Cthulhu
Cthulhu had somehow found yet another door that hadn't quite been locked correctly, and it entered cautiously. There was something about this room that made it a little nervous, and it flickered it's bulbous eyes to and fro to keep an eye on everything. After it had gotten a good look around, the wardrobe seemed to have caught it's attention. Indeed, in fact it felt as though the wardrobe was calling to it, asking it to come inside. Suddenly, it noticed that the edges of the wardrobe doors were leaking with light, and it scuttled over to open it up and enter.

Walking through the wardrobe was like walking through a forest of clothing, until finally it realized that it had started actually being a forest. What wonders awaited him in this magical land that he had just discovered through the wardrobe?

Years later, after having saved the land of Scarnia and been crowned it's king, a full grown Cthulhu returned to the wardrobe curiously. A walk back through it found him in Lizzy's room, once more a tiny Cthulhu pet. He stumbled out in a daze, and stared at the wardrobe he'd just come from. Was it all a dream? Had any of it actually happened?

All he could do was try to capture the magic and beauty of his experience, and he did so by using all of Lizzy's scrapbook accessories on her desk.

When Lizzy returned to her room, she would find a scrapbook filled with absolute nonsense, and every single scrapbook paper she owned cut up into tiny bits and pasted onto the pages randomly. There was no sense to it all, but one could tell that whoever made this scrapbook had obviously been through a magical adventure.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:29 am
[Responding to the above]  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:31 am
[PRP] A Talk - Maybe? | Lizzy & Calder

One complete regular rp : +1 Point

Quote:
Entry 15:
Well... I ran into Calder today and we had a talk. He's not that bad, I guess... Needs to learn some self control though. We parted on neutral terms, I think.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:38 am
[ORP/Meta] BEYOND THE DOOR

Participation in rp : +4 Points

[ORP] The School Office

Participation in rp : +1 Point

[ORP/Meta] I Know What You Did Last Semester

Participation in rp : +3 Points

Quote:
Entry 16:
... We're not supposed to talk about it or anything, but... I think we were somehow transported into the human world the other day. THE HUMAN WORLD. This is not Christmas Town, or any place in children's story books; I'm talking about the HUMAN world, the place we're all studying to get a passport to! It was... Terrifying. I thought I would be gone forever!

There were these tall block things around us when we appeared in the graveyard in the Human world, and we saw HUMANS (they look a lot like Reapers but much more plain) - real, talking HUMANS. They couldn't see us though, for some reason... Then we realized that we were all faded and could walk through solid objects. We had to cross this... Weird stretch of road with these box-on-wheels zooming around on it. They remind me of cars from Halloween, but plainer and not as decorated.

After we returned to school, Arel didn't give us any explanation except a 'the school is targeted'...

Targetted? Why? By who?

Before we could even find out, we were attacked in school by some mysterious hooded people a while after that incident. I did manage to use my FEAR for the first time since... Well, since forever, but I felt so drained after using it! It was like... The attacker sucked all the energy out of me. He said something about us 'recharging' his weapon for him or something... He had a scythe-like weapon; is he a reaper? Could he be part of a group who is 'targeting the school'?

I really thought I was going to die for good... Wow... School is turning out to be way too exciting for my tastes... I hope everyone is well. I still feel tired occasionally...

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas