Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crimson Tears Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:00 pm
Kyte let out a deep growl, his red eyes glaring at the girl heatedly. Neither one could move now, and rain pelted the ice that covered his body in a strong sheet.

I'll admit that I underestimated you, but I refuse to say that I'm a bad judge of character. Without this little trick of yours, you're still weak.

A girl walked out from behind some bushes, her gray eyes bright as she looked from Kyte to the white dragon.

Kyte growled deeply at her, hoping that the human would be sensible enough to scream and run or (hopefully) faint. Humans didn't believe in mythical chances.

((I feel the need to point out that Saffron doesn't know Kyte, Evil_Maiden. They are in an arguement, but they just met. They're not friends.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:33 pm
Alice made her way back to the two, hearing the conversation. She is not weak. she thought, landing next to the frozen two. And besides, if you try anything, I will bury you so deep they will never find your pompous, a*****e corpse. Alice looked over at Saffron's cousin Kisha, suddenly longing for some clothes. She nodded her large head in acknowledgment to the fire-girl.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:03 pm
Lyra watched seeing the others now. She had taken note of the red dragon and listened from her position above. Her mind torn between helping and staying at a distance. She didn't know these teens, and they certainly didn't know her. Three seemed to know each other but was unsure to how all had met before. she felt the wind surge and knew the storm was headed their way. Not that she cared much, she could outrun any storm in this form, and also create some. She sighed as she growled a bit looking to them all. 'Are you all really going to act like children? We are all the same, we should at least find out why we've been pooled together. Such coincidences are not all that common, especially given what all of us are.' she called to them. She wanted to scold them but not being one to 'mother' others she refrained herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:27 pm
Saffron sighed, her eyes dashing to Kisha. A voice entered her head then, foreign. It was only then that she noticed the dragon hovering above the trees, scolding them.

He could at least explain instead of attack. My ice was an act of self-defense.

She nodded at Kisha.

Would you mind melting him, that way he'll let go of me?

Avelyst

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:37 pm
Kisha glared at both dragons and snapped her fingers. Suddenly the ice melted and both dragons were free.

She shook her head solemnly, "Saffron what am I going to do with you? Why do you have to get yourself into these situations?"

She looked at the dragon and glared at him, "You growl at me again and you will wake up and find yourself not having any jewels.
Got it?" Kisha quickly changed herself back into her dragon form and shook her wings out, the rain sizzling softly on her scales.

((ohhhhh... xd i didnt know... thanks for correcting me! 4laugh whee ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:56 pm
Kyte grunted, a dark puff coming from his nostrils. A screech filled the air, Atlan swooping down and landing delicately on his back. Kyte shook out his body, ridding the remnants of the ice shards.

He glanced up at the dragon overhead.

Come down and we'll all introduce each other officially.

((No problem. ninja ))  

Shadowolff

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:01 pm
Alice shifted back into human form. VInes grew up over her body, forming a lush mini dress. She hitched her gun back up to her waist and sat down with a thump, allowing the others to take charge of the conversation.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:15 pm
Lyra listened hearing them speak. She took a moment debating weather she should go down below the trees or not and simply sighed. She would have to meet them sooner or later. With that she flowed below the threes slowly shifting back to her Human self as she touched the ground, Though added a thin layer of her scales to keep somewhat covered until she could get decent clothes once more. She looked about pulling her black hair back a bit and looking up, shielding her eyes from rain a moment before turning back. "All right, is all of us here?" She looked about seeing a girl covered in vines as well as the one to stop the ice. She figured out each had a unique talent and wondered out of their differences how much was really the same. "So, does anyone know if there are more of us in the world? Or if it's just us, Why is it just us?" She asked unsure she really wanted the answer. She figured there was some part of her that wanted to know, then another part hoping she wasn't the oldest of the group.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:11 am
Saffron sat back, deciding to remain in her dragon form. It gave her comfort, and she didn't dare change anyway while the boy was still in his form.

Her tail swished from side to side on the ground, a thin membrane on the tip that resembled the end of an arrow. It was used to aid her in the water, and it sorely helped.

This is all of us - that I know of. From what I've gathered, each of us seems to have an ability that spawns from the elements. My cousin, Kisha, is a fire dragon. I'm an ice/water dragon. Alice is an earth dragon, and the dumbass is a darkness dragon.

The male dragon let out a snort, red eyes glinting with irritation.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:49 am
Alice toyed with a few stones, expanding them to great sizes, shrinking them to smaller than a dime. Vines grew eagerly around her legs, around her toes. This part bored her immensely. She didn't care if there were others like her. All she cared about was she had that freedom, and so did her best friend in the world. Nothing else was important. Spikes of stone rose in a circle around her, then sank back into the earth. A small, roughly hewn stone bench rose, and she sat delicately down on it, a small vine wrapping around her hands. A small red bloom appeared, giving off a delicately spicey scent.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:59 pm
Kisha looked from face to dragon face then plopped down on the ground and huffs.

Hey cuz would you mind stopping the rain? It's starting to make the fire go out inside me.

She yawned and laid her head down on her claws.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:51 pm
She looked between them all hearing the white dragon speak out, then the other. She had already figured out each was different by simply things shown earlier. What she wanted to know is if there were more like them, or if not, why was it only them. She sighed inwardly a moment still looking between each. Given her own uniqueness she was sure she could out fly them should the need rise, though doubted it. The were simple teens from what she could see. "Has anyone actually found out though if it's just us? Or if not why is this happening? It's all well and good to enjoy the feeling of this and what comes with it, but not knowing what else comes of it could be a problem in our futures.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:41 pm
Kyte chuckled.

I'm already ahead of all of you, so I see. I've been researching into this since I started 'Changing'. At first I thought I was just a freak or something. So I looked it up. And I found out some pretty intense stuff. Atlan, deliver.

Kyte shifted his weight, red eyes gleaming. The falcon let out a shriek, opening its talons and letting a tiny scroll fall. A cloud of smog drifted in a puff, surrounding Kyte as he shifted. His hand out-streched, the tiny scroll landing in his palm.

"I think you'll find this rather interesting."

Kyte peeled the small paper open, aged text revealed on its frayed surface.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:02 pm
Kisha sighed and grabbed a branch off of a tree and started breaking it into small pieces.

How is that piece of paper supposed to help us?

She snapped her fingers attempting to light the branch on fire, failing because of the rain.

Why does it always have to rain when something turns serious?

Evil_Maiden420

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces