Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Wonderland. With a twist (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:43 pm
Absolem

all things in this world....

the chime of the hatter's voice broke Absolem from his trance. he shook his head a bit and looked up at her his smile still lingering "oh hatter. normally I'd have you bashed over the head with a hammer for coming in uninvited but I'm in such a good mood today" he leaned in close to her the smell of his herbs still on his breath "I think things are going to get interesting around here. and not the normal psycho interesting it all ways is I mean psycho WARFARE interesting" he chuckled a bit clearly trying to hold in his laughter but soon gave in and began rolling on his mushroom seat laughing out loud. he recovered just as quickly as the fit had been brought on and jumped up and made sure to grab a bag of his herbs and stashed them in his pocket before extending his hand out to her. "take my hand my delightfully insane friend, we have places to go and people to be acquainted with"

......begin and end with a good smoke

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:36 pm
User Image
MadHatter

Mad? maby

Hatter smiled evilly but with good intention “I’m not holding your hand it may have, I don’t know on it and frankly I think I may be allergic to it. I just hope she will be tall enough to play the triangle” she lowered her voice and paused “you think she will be good enough for the rebellion?” she asked “we can’t wait any longer ever second we wait the queen comes closer to our heads, if she find any one against her she’ll de head them” she said lower “and if she finds any of the leaders, any of us well there are punishments worst then death” she ran her finger across her hat.

crazy? what gave it away?

0_0Evil by Heart0_0

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Beautiful-X-Screamer

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:12 am
User Image
Hard times are temporary

Onitsuka turned to see Ryan and Jadon. "Hello...." She smiled. She then turned to Alice as everyone began talking amongst one another "Hello there Alice. Im Onitsuka" She smiled Kindly. "How bouts i show you around our home ey?" She offered

But death is forever

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:03 am
The hare continued to look at Alice."Can I come?I'm just a trifle bored."  

Marie Rouge

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:16 am
Cheshire Cat

And if start to lose my sight,
I’ll tell you to save all your sorrows,

Ivan was listening to the Hatter and nodded. "Well if troubles come our way, i think we could handle them. I know I can." He said with a grin. Then he turned to Alice and Onitsuka "May i come to? I haven't seen your place in quite a while" As he floated around Alice

Of all the death in life,
To save your soul that’s in doubt.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:31 pm
User Image
Hard times are temporary

Onitsuka turned to look at all who asked. "Yes you can" she smiled. She started walking ahead of Alice

But death is forever

Beautiful-X-Screamer

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:21 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Ryan

&

Jadon

Ryan and Jadon sort of shrugged they hadn't b een invited to go along so they wouldn't. They instantly agreed on this.They knew what they would do though they would go see the man with the plan himself."Were going to-""-Go see Abselum.""Goodday Onitsuka.""Gooday hatter, Ivan ,ALice go well."They said as they waved and then went on their way they went through the woods but this time silent.It only took them about fifteen minutes to get to the mushroom in which marked his territory."Abselum!""Abselum!"They called looking for him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:52 pm
((i thought i was with Abselum... ))  

0_0Evil by Heart0_0

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:54 pm
(color-im the march hare,not the hatter)

The Hare walked along,slightly behind Alice.Out of all here,she was the second oldest person to originate from Wonderland.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:12 pm
Absolem

Absolem shook his head and roughly grabbed the hatter's hand "yes I know the risks which is exactly why I don't need you messing us up" he took a draw from his pipe and puffed out a ring of smoke which swirled around them forming a thick mist into which they dissapeared right as the twins arrived. back with Alice and the others a small puff of smoke appeared in midair and formed into a gate like ring in front of them. from out the ring stepped Absolem dragging the hatter along by the hand "good day gentlemen and women" he immediately walked over to Alice and looked her up and down "hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....what do you make of her onistuka? she choosen one material or not?" as he said this he lifted up a strand of her hair and pulled it taught examing it closely "a bit darker shade then the texts describe eh? innocent child of golden hair my arse"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

0_0Evil by Heart0_0

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image
MadHatter

Mad? maby

Hatter got her hand back, held her hand that touched I don’t know what and rubbed it on Alice “I hope you have had a shot for I don’t know what” she whispered in her ear. She stood up straight “anyways I see that one of your arms if too squishy, you want me to cut it off for you” hatter said and took of her hat, got out a hocky mask put it on and got out a chainsaw, while Absolem and Onitsuka where not looking. She put on her hat “stand still” she said like this was a every day thing and started the chainsaw.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:54 pm
Absolem

a small cloud of smoke appeared next to absolem and he reached in retrieving a colt 45 pistol and without looking back at her he touched the barrel to her forehead "even a crazy person can such as yourself can realize that, however scary, a hockey mask stands no chance against the velocity and sheer penetrating power of a bullet fired from a colt 45 so if you'd like to back off for a second while I work on assuring that everyone here will have heads for you to hat in the future, it would be much appreciated" even as he said it his full attention was still on alice.

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

0_0Evil by Heart0_0

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:22 am
User Image
MadHatter

Mad? maby

“yer this mask may not stop a bullet but my hat shore will” she said happily taking her mask off and her hat. She put her mask and chainsaw into her hat even do they shouldn’t, “you guys never let me decapitate people” she complained like a 5 year old and put her hat. She put her fingers on the edge of the gun and moved it away from her head. Hatters really just wonder how Alice would react in immediate danger, because she would be in it for now on.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:01 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Ryan

&

Jadon

He wasn't answering they looked around for another few moments but he was nowhere where they could see." I'm not saying he would neccesarily be here if he was but he doesn't seem to be here at all.We might as well go feed the animals before queeny finds out were not."Jadon said and his brother simply nodded.So they did. They walked back to the castle and fed all of the animals in the kennel.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:11 am
Cheshire Cat

And if start to lose my sight,
I’ll tell you to save all your sorrows,

Ivan laughed as his colors started to disappear "We don't let you decapitate anyone cause you always want to kill the person we need the most. And it doesn't really suit your style. Try stabbing some one." He grinned

Of all the death in life,
To save your soul that’s in doubt.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games