Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Proving Ground (Gold Hawks Only!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:12 pm
((Well then, I like the progress thus far xD))

Marcus stepped back and watched as Seraphimon took control of the situation and made the fight fair. "I like your thinking. A challenge would be great at this moment." Marcus moved closer to watch the fight, enjoying even more the leadership skills that Lief was displaying at the time. "Your Tamer is quite that strategist, glad he's on our side." The captain chuckled at his mental thought and began to wish that he could be involved, but felt that it would be best for him to sit this one out, the simulation was nearly finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Muchomon that Kiryu slammed with the tree trunk digitized a disappeared. Sensing that the ExVeemon was going to be too powerful for them the Muchomon huddled up to come up with a new plan. "We could attack from the rear and the front at the same time.. I'm not sure we would have enough power for that...lets hit him with a huge fire ball... that could work...wait I know let's get Seraphimon to give us more power" the Digimon called out for more power...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image Seraphimon heard the call of the rookie Digimon, I guess they need something more, I think Kiryu should get a shot to prove himself against a more powerful opponent. I'll limit him to an Ultimate Digivolution when he needs it, now lets boost the Muchomon's power... Micheal pressed a few buttons on the control panel and watched the change.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image
The Muchomon all were absorbed into a glowing white light. A huge Garudamon appeared out of the glow, it looked like it was ready for a fight. The bird stared at the blue Digimon that had just destroyed his friend, making him his target he attacked with his devastating Crimson Claw attack  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:24 pm
Kiryu and Exveemon stared at the Garudamon, '' Exveemon DNA Digivolve! ''. Eveemon is then enveloped by Stingmon Data resualting in a Paildramon,

'' You shall not win! Paildramon draws back his blasters and fires in a continious cycle at the Garudamon only to have been a decoy for Paildramon to use Cable Clutcher and get on one of the Garudamon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:15 pm
(Lief told me to wrap it up so here goes)

Garudamon was taken by surprise and hooked on by Paildramon, '' Now formation White Knight! ''. Paildramon extends his claws to act as a lance and with his cables he forced Garudamon to attak the others, '' White Knight Strike!!! ''. Paildramon roars in the spirit of Imperialdramon PM and slashes the Garudamon leaving talons jammed into Paildramon, '' End this. ''. Paildramon stabs the Garudamon he is on and crashes onto the ground, '' That' game. ''. Paildramon Digivolves into Imperialdramon and tries to find the exit.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:43 pm
ExVeemon jumping up grabs Allomon by the jaw. He then pull down attempting to kill it finally. "Die you horrid monster," ExVeemon hollered as he pulled even harder. If this monster lasted a jaw ripping he would have to go even further, and rip it limb by limb. I swear this is so hard, ExVeemon hollered mentally.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:04 pm
ExVeemon pulling down as hard as he could, ripped off the Allomon's jaw. Though it still stood it couldn't speak, but only scream. He then went for the arms ripping both off. He then clenched both arms, and whacked Allomon in the face. "Allomon never try, and face me!" Allomon falls turning into data screaming as he did.  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:48 pm
Lief stared at Christian not able to believe what he just witnessed. "Wow, that was a pretty gruesome way to finish off your foe, but I guess it was effective." Lief shook his head, a little disappointed in the show of strength the pair had displayed to best their foe. " I guess I should get Seraphimon to end the simulation now." Lief called for the angelic Digimon so he would come down and let them out of the Simulator. "Yes Lief what is it?" Michael had flown down from where he had been observing the events of the training. "It's time for us to leave, we have completed our Mission for now. Please shut down the Simulation now." The Seraphimon nodded his head and started to fly off toward the control panel, "That makes three of you who have completed the task at hand I shall inform Marcus of the details." He flew off into the distance as Lief turned to Christian "Three of us, I thought we were the only ones in here, I wonder who else was here. They must have entered after The Captain started up the Simulator, that would explain why they were not with us during the fight."

Lief watched as the vast Jungle suddenly turned back into a ordinary white room. As he looked around he noticed that at some point Kiryu, Kiro and Chris had all entered the room as well. "Well it's nice to see you all and congratulations on all of you that completed the mission, but now I will be taking my leave. Christian keep up the good work. Hawks Stay Strong!" The Vice Captain Saluted the Hawks, turned toward the door and walked out of the room Gabumon following suit.

(Lief and Scout exit to the Gold Hawks Main Base)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:53 pm
xd ((I could have been more descriptive!))
Christian heaving his superior's orders saluted, and marched away. He noticed Kiryu, Kiro, and Chris in the white room as well. It might have been a harsh training simulator, but it was effective. He felt his own bond with ExVeemon increase, and continued off De-Digivolving ExVeemon into Veemon. "That was intense!"
[[Exit to Gold Hawk's Base!]]  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:00 pm
User ImageUser Image Seraphimon turned to face the Tamers that had just returned from the Simulation 'Thank you for helping us test out the new system, we gathered a lot of information through your training. Unfortunately we also discovered a few bugs that need to be worked out, so until we can get them under control we will be shutting down the training facility. Again thank you for your time and please exit the room so we can begin work on the system. I will send out an announcement when the system is once again up and running. ' Micheal turned back to the control panel so he could begin work on the update.

(we'll open it back up in the future but for now it will be closed, so once you have posted your character's exit from the room please don't post here until we open it back up, Thank You)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:35 pm
Kiro excited so much about the Training ground got sad that he missed out on the action and went back to the base.  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:26 pm
Marcus watched as the fight came to a close, taking note of Christian's finishing blow. He couldn't help but feel sorry for the dinosaur even if it was created for the purpose of training. In the back of his mind he felt that he would probably need to say something about it, but decided against it for now. He noticed a few problems with the system though, like how the digimon would have a glitching moment. "Best look into that later." He said looking at the Seraphimon.

As the simulation came to a close, he felt the desire to take his leave from the control room and return to the main wing. "I'll be taking my leave now. I trust you to take care of this." Marcus saluted the angel digimon and left. As he made his way out, he bumped into Chris and nodded, "Excuse me..." After picking himself up, Marcus made his way out of the simulation room.

[Marcus exits to base]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:41 am
Chris was suprised when he ran into Marcus. He frowned for a moment he felt a strange familiar feeling, but he wasn't sure what it was. He shook his head almost feeling like a memory was close to surfacing. He decided that for now it was best to shake it off. He then headed back to the base.

[exit chris to base]  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:04 pm
Chris smiled as he walks into the room. "Hmm hopefully this time I can be more useful than the last time we were here" He said. His partner Skylar looked at him "Don't worry we'll be great" He said. The two of them looked around "I guess for now we wait for everyone else" He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:09 pm
Kiro entered the blank white room and looked around. "Alright! time to turn this place tooooo......Access Glacier!!!!!!! YEA!!! WATER POWA!!!" Kiro jumped up and down warming up for the soon to be cold room.  

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:16 pm
User ImageUser Image Seraphimon watched as the Tamers entered the new and improved training facility, one of them shouted something about wanting to train in Access Glacier, Access Glacier it is. Is this you whole party? Micheal awaited the response of the Tamers. He didn't want to begin if another was to join the party.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games