Demona McRae

Dangerous Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:13 pm
Lyvidian
We're talking about hot singers now? Well, you can't go wrong with John Mayer. ♥ P:

Mm-mm. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1W2UddURXI&feature=related fave song from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:55 pm
@ Daemon: I'm not sure which song of his is my fav, I like so many of them. X3 I absolutly love his CONTINUUM CD, and I've yet to get his new one. >_<

And here are more awesome songs...

RE: Your Brains from Left 4 Dead 2
Still Alive from Portal

Both songs are written by the guy singing in the first link, Jonathan Coulton, he's a genius. P:  

Lyvidian

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:11 pm
Oh so it's hot singers now? *insert evl laugh here*
Time to dive into my K-pop collections XD

Yuonha - Her voice is amazing. (liked her before I even liked a lot of asian culture)
4MINUTE
SCANDAL - J-pop/rock, and it's raining... wink
B.E.G. - the original video is banned in korea as it's too provocative razz
KARA - Yeah...

I could keep going... but yeah sweatdrop
And I feel bad for not having any hot guys, buuut I don't exactly check guys out a lot, so I'm not sure what I'd class as 'hot' in a guy, soooo here's some Dave Grohl... XXX My friends think he's hot, I'll take their word for it xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:25 pm
Lyvidian
Giyari
foxy_chick99_123

lmao yeah before i thought omg so cute. now he's still cute but i do prefer a guy that's more manly... i'm also a sucker for tattoos sweatdrop the whole bad boy image *faint* but i only like to look maybe play a little... sweatdrop my real weakness is a geek like gamer, anime geek. although i have yet to find anyone with a bigger game collection than i have.

edit: i realize i have a problem with giving TMI...

Lol ninja
I have various piercings, a tattoo is planned, I watch more anime than I have time for, I used to own a rather awesome mohawk but I still consider myself a punk.
So, How you doing... cool [/crappy smarm]

lmao @ Giyari XD

@ foxy: I'm totally with you on the bad boy image. [] I'm a sucker for tall guys with black, curly/wavy hair; one of my current man obessions being Ethan Peck, and a long time admirer of Zachary Quinto. Notice how they both have motorcycles in the pics? That's a huge bonus on the like scale for me, totally adds to the bad boy image (to me, anyway). Another thing I noticed I like in my guys is thick eyebrows (not unibrows! look at the eyebrows of the pics i linked to and you'll see)... don't know why, it's just something I've always found attractive... >_> But yeah, I can go on and on about guys, but I won't. XD;

@Giyari punk huh? well you get me interested wink i used to have an awesome mohawk myself lol but not anymore. i have it up for my awesome black rockstar hair. and piercings? can you tel me where? lmao.

also. i love 4minute is it the chick Gain that's in that group? because she is totally hot. or was she in brown eyed girls? i can't remember.

oh Gain is in brown eyed girls. the one with the really short hair... amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8M6EaKJTPY&feature=fvsr

@Lyvidian ok those pics of those guys were totally drool worthy. especially the second one. i have this huge thing for stubble. i just wanna touch it. and motorcycles are a huge turn on. i can also go on and on about guys but i think the guys here would be like wtf???  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:53 pm
foxy_chick99_123

@Giyari punk huh? well you get me interested wink i used to have an awesome mohawk myself lol but not anymore. i have it up for my awesome black rockstar hair. and piercings? can you tel me where? lmao.

also. i love 4minute is it the chick Gain that's in that group? because she is totally hot. or was she in brown eyed girls? i can't remember.

oh Gain is in brown eyed girls. the one with the really short hair... amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8M6EaKJTPY&feature=fvsr

@Lyvidian ok those pics of those guys were totally drool worthy. especially the second one. i have this huge thing for stubble. i just wanna touch it. and motorcycles are a huge turn on. i can also go on and on about guys but i think the guys here would be like wtf???

LOL! I could tell you, but well, yeah... ninja as of now I only have two. I had three, but my eyebrow fell out crying And I don't really want to got any more just now as I wanna be a nurse smile and piercings aren't the best for a nurse. Might get my other ear pierced and stretched to match my other other ear... wait, what? XD

And yes, Gain is hoottt, B.E.G.

aaaaaand, I think you'd be aloud to xD The guys will probs go on about girls enough razz
XXX Get your Finland on razz All the girls in this are *sex noises* And tbh the keyboardist Tuomas is not bad for a guy, or maybe I just like hi jacket... That's a nice jacket XDDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:00 pm
@ Giyari: Damn, those videos were just full of hot. When it comes to girls, I find Asian girls way hot. White chicks just all look the same... probably because I'm Asian? XD;

@ foxy: Stubble ftw! 8D Zachary Quinto (the one with the stubble) plays Sylar, a bad guy on Heroes. The dress style for his character is super hot, and so is his voice. :F  

Lyvidian

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:09 pm
Giyari

LOL! I could tell you, but well, yeah... ninja as of now I only have two. I had three, but my eyebrow fell out crying And I don't really want to got any more just now as I wanna be a nurse smile and piercings aren't the best for a nurse. Might get my other ear pierced and stretched to match my other other ear... wait, what? XD

And yes, Gain is hoottt, B.E.G.

aaaaaand, I think you'd be aloud to xD The guys will probs go on about girls enough razz
XXX Get your Finland on razz All the girls in this are *sex noises* And tbh the keyboardist Tuomas is not bad for a guy, or maybe I just like hi jacket... That's a nice jacket XDDDD

oh man the eyebrow piercing is *drool* i dunno what it is about that piercing. i'm not that into piercings though. i have 4 but they're just in my ears. i also have 2 tattoos. i need more. but in places i can cover up so people think i'm innocent at times lol. gotta play the whole good girl act sometimes.

awesome video btw. girl with the skirt that was the lead singer i'd so tap that lmao. i could also go on about girls if you'd like. did you see how gain moved her hips in that video? omg biggest crush ever. the things i'd do to her...

ahem anyway... now to get back to normal mode...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:14 pm
Lyvidian

@ foxy: Stubble ftw! 8D Zachary Quinto (the one with the stubble) plays Sylar, a bad guy on Heroes. The dress style for his character is super hot, and so is his voice. :F

oh i know. i recognized him right away. i want to buy the heros seasons since i don't have cable so i could never catch it. also have you seen the show supernatural? Jensen Ackles

Misha Collins

misha has a tres sexy voice.  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:35 pm
@ foxy: Have you seen all of Heroes? It's all available on Netflix's instant watch. If you don't have an account they give you a one month free trial (i think it's one month). P:

I've never really been a fan of blondes (or any variations of it), for some reason the hair color just doesn't attract me... There are very few I find attractive, and Josh Holloway is definitely one of them. :F  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:45 pm
Lyvidian
@ foxy: Have you seen all of Heroes? It's all available on Netflix's instant watch. If you don't have an account they give you a one month free trial (i think it's one month). P:

I've never really been a fan of blondes (or any variations of it), for some reason the hair color just doesn't attract me... There are very few I find attractive, and Josh Holloway is definitely one of them. :F

no i've only seen the first season and part of the second one. i think maybe i'll download it. or buy it. maybe they have it to rent. i think i tried to have a netflix account but they asked for a credit card and i don't have one so i just left it at that. i'm a collector though. i like to buy seasons if i really like the show.

i'm not too into blondes either.... or blue eyes. my sister says it's becasue people with blue eyes don't like others with the same colour eyes... i told her i have green eyes and gave her a weird look lol. she seemed to think it was the same thing. but it's true i prefer people with brown eyes.  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

SugarRos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:52 pm
Daemon McRae
Lyvidian
SugarRos
Okay, couldn't help it, had to add on. smile

Best animation EVAR.

Wow, that must've taken forever to make. XD

Reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtzdxseO-gs

It's not animated, but the videos posted by that person are all pretty damn neat if you're into art.

That's some awesomely inspiring works.

Alternatively, there's this:
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6md5RSnVUuo&ob=av2e

Lyvidian: That's pretty cool, I got kind of sad every time they painted over it. T.T

Daemon: Oh wow, I really love that song but I've never seen the actual music video. Lol, I loved it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:54 pm
foxy_chick99_123
no i've only seen the first season and part of the second one. i think maybe i'll download it. or buy it. maybe they have it to rent. i think i tried to have a netflix account but they asked for a credit card and i don't have one so i just left it at that. i'm a collector though. i like to buy seasons if i really like the show.

i'm not too into blondes either.... or blue eyes. my sister says it's becasue people with blue eyes don't like others with the same colour eyes... i told her i have green eyes and gave her a weird look lol. she seemed to think it was the same thing. but it's true i prefer people with brown eyes.

You can use a prepaid card to open the netflix account then just cancel the account when the trial ends. I've done that so many times. XD;

Blue eyes, I like. Especially with black hair, though naturally that's pretty rare. =[ I don't think I really have a preference for eye color, but I do find myself giving a lot of my OCs brown eyes. Isn't that the most common eye color? Surprsingly it's rare for redheads to have brown eyes, and my husband is a redhead with brown eyes. :3  

Lyvidian

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:55 pm
@ SugarRos: LoL! I was kind of the same way the first time I saw it, too. XD Hopefully they took pictures of each finished painting before they painted over it... I would've, anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:58 pm
yeah i was sad too when they painted over it every time.

oh great video. i love this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2vWQFHP3D0&feature=related  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:28 pm
Neat song! :0

More from me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Cml60Xjk0
This s**t is nasty (♥ dubstep)!

Swedish Designer Drugs by Daan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko_QKDM3Syw&feature=related
Ex bf from the Netherlands introduced me to this song. Every time I hear it, it just makes me happy. It's so upbeat!

DoTA by Basshunter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpQpuL9WMzU
LOL! Those subtitles are the real lyrics! I have their "LOL <(^^,)>" CD, it's full of awesome.

Boten Anna by Basshunter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr3S0ziqLus&p=8A433A78F796A42E&playnext=1&index=15
They're lyrics are too funny, and omg, I'm watching this for the first time as I type the post and there are chibi Naruto characters dancing in it! SO CUTE!! x_x;  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff