How old are you?
  Under 13
  13-16
  17-20
  21+
View Results

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:51 pm
I honestly don't know why the guys that fall for me do. x_x I describe myself as a guy with a v****a and bewbs, and I talk like I'm "one of the guys"... and most of my guy friends will agree with that description of me. I have a pretty wide range of interests, though, you can tell by looking at my profile so maybe that's why? P:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:20 pm
Most guys say that they like my attitude problem.  

Feline Anachronism

Spellbound Blasphemy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image
It's the story of my life.

Fifteen and a half as of the 22nd of last month.
But, during Freshman year, I was mistaken for being a Junior... I was about five foot two or five foot three then, but I was already hanging out with nothing but older people, so...
O.o

I know who would want to take me home...
--Semisonic,
Closing Time

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:54 pm
I've been told that I look 25 once. I think it's my beard....  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

VenusRain

Timid Guildswoman

8,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:53 pm
I've been told that I look roughly twelve, although the usual age range is 14-16.

I gets worse around people who have been told about me and my younger sister but haven't ever met us, especially when she's around--she's had people think she's the twenty-year-old.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:57 pm
i get told i look like i'm 18. i say thanks for the compliment. guys normally just say i'm hot a lot and try to get into my pants... the thing is it'd be a lot easier for them to do that if they actually had a conversation other than just going straight for the awful pick up lines which gets them no where. it's either that or i get a lot of people staring at me but they won't approach me. i just wanna scream IS THERE SOMETHING ON MY FACE OR SOMETHING? well i guess i'm all hot until they see me geek out over a new video game or anime. although i was always a geek and in high school i was a total tom boy.

i read somewhere once that guys are afraid to talk to girls that are hot because they think they'll get rejected. is that true? not that i think i'm like omfg hot by any means but i hear it a lot from people.  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:18 pm
That sounds more like a confidence issue, because I'm sure a hot guy wouldn't have a problem with hitting on a hot chick. I consider myself pretty average, and I have no problem with telling a guy what I think about them. When I think about it, all my past relationships started because I asked the guy out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:25 pm
i'm so shy when it comes to asking someone out i just can't do it. i tell myself i'll do it and then i totally chicken out. so they have to ask me out which doesn't really happen. so i have a lot of internet dating which let me tell you is interesting sometimes... good/bad... normally when it comes to *ahem* you know... making out with someone... i'll start that because i'm sitting there thinking about it the whole time and finally i'll crack and just be like *grab... kiss* but any guy i asked out before rejected me... maybe it was because it was high school and i liked my t-shirts and jeans then... so didn't have the awesome fashion sense i have now. i love fashion.  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:03 pm
foxy_chick99_123
i'm so shy when it comes to asking someone out i just can't do it. i tell myself i'll do it and then i totally chicken out. so they have to ask me out which doesn't really happen. so i have a lot of internet dating which let me tell you is interesting sometimes... good/bad... normally when it comes to *ahem* you know... making out with someone... i'll start that because i'm sitting there thinking about it the whole time and finally i'll crack and just be like *grab... kiss* but any guy i asked out before rejected me... maybe it was because it was high school and i liked my t-shirts and jeans then... so didn't have the awesome fashion sense i have now. i love fashion.

Ah! That totally reminded of my first internet relationship; it was with a guy I met here on Gaia! LOLOLOL! Oh man, he was super cute (tall, short black curly hair, and stubble!), and lived in the Netherlands. ♥ I think I still have some of the conversation we had on MSN messenger. XD;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:06 pm
Lyvidian
foxy_chick99_123

Ah! That totally reminded of my first internet relationship; it was with a guy I met here on Gaia! LOLOLOL! Oh man, he was super cute (tall, short black curly hair, and stubble!), and lived in the Netherlands. ♥ I think I still have some of the conversation we had on MSN messenger. XD;

oh man... my first boyfriend was on gaia too... wait he had short curly brown hair and lived in the netherlands... and was also tall... it couldn't be the same guy could it? if it is you probably got my sloppy seconds lol... j/k  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:17 pm
foxy_chick99_123
oh man... my first boyfriend was on gaia too... wait he had short curly brown hair and lived in the netherlands... and was also tall... it couldn't be the same guy could it? if it is you probably got my sloppy seconds lol... j/k

LOL! That would be a trip if it was the same guy. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:28 pm
Lyvidian
foxy_chick99_123

LOL! That would be a trip if it was the same guy. XD

lmao i know right? his name wasn't Nathan was it? i have a need to know if it was the same guy hahaha.

Nathan Wubs was his name. he was so cute too. i believe i was 15-16 at the time.  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:34 pm
@ foxy: We had different guys. X3 My guys name was Maurits, and his last name is too complicated to remember >_>... Love his first name though. ♥ He was 19, and that was back in 2003. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:48 pm
Lyvidian
@ foxy: We had different guys. X3 My guys name was Maurits, and his last name is too complicated to remember >_>... Love his first name though. ♥ He was 19, and that was back in 2003. :3

whew i was a little scared there for a moment. but it's funny how both our first boyfriends we met on gaia and they were both from the netherlands.  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:58 pm
foxy_chick99_123
Lyvidian

whew i was a little scared there for a moment. but it's funny how both our first boyfriends we met on gaia and they were both from the netherlands.

Oh, he wasn't my first bf, he was my first internet/long distance bf. :3  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces