Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Reaper] Colette's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:26 pm
Human Studies 101 [Class 1]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

___ [CLASS] Human Studies 101

Colette Lacroix
I'm excited to learn about humans. I bet they're awfully strange, and I already learned they came from water and used to be monsters of all things!

I hope I did alright on that quiz too. I wouldn't want Professor Savage to give me detention; she seems to get agitated easily. Maybe doing well on my homework will keep me on good terms with her. It looks a little odd, this blob thing. Apparently it turns into a human or something? I'll have to just wait and see, though I really hope not.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:42 pm
I Know What You Did Last Semester

___ [ORP] I Know What You Did Last Semester

Colette Lacroix
I can't believe it! I go to say hi to Barth and figure out what's going on, and I get attacked out of nowhere by some stranger! I didn't even get a chance to fight back.

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:54 pm
Minipet Training 1.2

___ [CLASS] Minipet Training 1.2
___ [PRP] GROUP SIX- MINIPET TRAINING 1.2

Colette Lacroix
Alright, so making fear candy wasn't bad. Well, the part where Barth started fire was, but I think he's okay. At least Dasher enjoys the candies!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:33 pm
The Scarentine "Charity" Auction

___ [ORP] The Scarentine "Charity" Auction

Colette Lacroix
I was a little uncomfortable in a place where you're auctioning off ghouls and boils, but it was okay. I definitely didn't bid on anyone or anything! I just feel bad for Claire -- why was she crying? Hopefully those seeds made her happier.

I'm not sure if there are enough seeds in the world to make the ghoul that ended up with Christof happy though.

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:26 pm
The Puppetmaster

___ [PRP] The Puppetmaster.

Colette Lacroix
When I got a note from a secret admirer to go to the dance, I didn't expect it to be Calder. It was really a surprise and I was so nervous! Leaving in a group made things a little better though and Riley was awfully nice, but I didn't know her or the others very well. Actually, I did know Christof, but I don't exactly want to have ever met him at all.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:29 pm
♥ Scarentine Party! ♥

___ ♥ Scarentine Party! ♥

Colette Lacroix
I feel so bad. Dancing with Calder was awful -- I stepped on his ankle and we went tumbling down! It was amazing that he didn't leave me right there. In fact, I think we actually had an alright time other than that, especially for an unplanned date. It turns out he wasn't my secret admirer! It was a lucky coincidence Calder and I ended up together. Calder assured me that my admirer probably didn't have the nerve to show up.

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:36 pm
! Tastes Like Sand

___ [PRP] Tastes Like Sand (Savior & Colette)

Colette Lacroix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:42 pm
! INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE [Belladonna x Colette]

___ [PRP] WITTY TITLE HERE (Belladonna & Colette)

Colette Lacroix

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:43 pm
The Island

Field trip! This one takes Colette on a boat ride to an island void of good things.

___ { AREA } The Æther : SO YOU'VE DIED
___ { AREA } Abandoned School
___ [Abandoned Town][PRP] Is There a Shop Over There?
___ The Abandoned Town Path ORP
___ [DAY 2 ORP] [BOSS FIGHT] CONCLUSION - [P 6]
___ [THE SUPPLIES TENT] [ORP & IC INFO THREAD]
___ { Boat 8 } The Undertow - Open

________Student Relationships: + Raziel, - Sarias.

[Solo] Returning to Campus
After a near blinding flash of light, Colette found herself out of the grey and lonely sky-view of the island and in front of a handful of students; more importantly, the head mistress of the academy as well. She couldn't help but wonder where she had just been prior, how she ended up where she was standing now, and what in all things Halloween had been going on in general because she, of course, had no clue as anything that was happening. And without even a chance to fully take in her surroundings, she was already being ushered through a portal by academy staff!

Colette obeyed and went onward into the portal as she wasn't one to argue with school faculty. It was no doubt that she did it somewhat reluctantly however, and full of questions. There's no challenging how hard it is to feel reluctant when a place like the island is the topic at hand, but what she had experienced after "death" was perplexing.

Little to no time was spent at the portal's exit, as she was more than relieved to see she was back in Halloween Town -- back at home. Colette left behind the group of students, its growing size making her nothing shy of uncomfortable, and headed straight for her dorm for some much needed rest. She didn't change, didn't try to check on Dasher, didn't even glance around he entirety of her room -- all Colette did was dive into her bed and summon her weapons. How long had it been since she got to be with them? She didn't know, not at all, but it didn't matter now.

Their coos of happiness greeted her, and Colette hugged them close. "I missed you too..." was all she managed to murmur before falling asleep. Such a time of relaxation could have been shared with a friend -- she had nothing more special -- but instead, it hadn't even crossed her mind. "Solitude" was something she was accustomed to and satisfied with.

Colette Lacroix
That island was downright terrible! The fog and hooded figures were insufferable and just plain torture. I ended up getting killed too. It was strange though -- I didn't just reappear. I was actually stuck in the air and I saw people -- children of all ages and races! Was I a ghost or something?

I need to see how everyone is doing after that terror, especially Raziel. I hope he's okay, and Barth too.. That Sarias though, she's dangerous. I bet she was in cahoots with the island.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:27 pm
Well thank you, Mother

___[SOLO] Thanks Mom.

Colette Lacroix
Okay, that nightmare was nothing compared to what could have just happened. What the heck is wrong with my mom? She didn't bother to check anything about that gift she ordered. I could have sucked into that black hole and never seen again! And now I have to clean my entire room. It's a complete mess. I'm definitely going to bring it up when I go home after exams.

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:29 pm
! Gym Class Field D- THIS IS NOT A FIELD DAY, RED

___ [CLASS] Gym Class Field D- THIS IS NOT A FIELD DAY, RED.

Colette Lacroix

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:30 pm
Human Studies 101 [Class 2]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

___ [CLASS] Human Studies 101

Colette Lacroix
I didn't learn too much this time, just that humans use boats to get around on water. I got to make my own boat though! I didn't have time to see if it would float, but I'll have to check on my own time.

Also, Professor Savage didn't seem to be as angry as last class, which is good! No detention. I did my homework too, and I grabbed another assignment. It wasn't required, but hopefully this is extra credit. The first one didn't turn into a human -- it's actually kind of cute -- so I hope this one ends up the same!

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:32 pm
N.A.P Club Meeting 1

___ [Club RP] N.A.P. Club Meeting 1

Colette Lacroix
Christof. CHRISTOF. He freaking shot me five times. I HAVE FIVE PAINTBALL WELTS. I'll.. I'll... just.. UUUUUUGH. I'll get that patchwork some day.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:15 am
N.A.P. vs. Fitness PAINTBALL MATCH

___ N.A.P. vs. Fitness PAINTBALL MATCH

Colette Lacroix
The welts. They hurt.

S a l l y S h e e p

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:20 am
1 + 1 = Prom

___ [ORP] 1 + 1 = Prom

Colette Lacroix
I did it. I actually put my name in the box for a date to prom. Maybe I'll enjoy myself like everyone else now.

User Image

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces