Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Undead] Malodore's Study Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:04 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Battle of the Bands: Semifinals!

Malodore
... merde, my head...

... where's my hat...

... merde.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:27 pm

... Ouch? (Battle of the Bands aftermath)

Malodore

- not completed yet -

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Lost: One Hat.

Malodore

- not completed yet-
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Student Council Welcome Party

Malodore
Luce dragged me into a veritable den of iniquity insanity. Isn't someone monitoring these events for such juvenile pranks?

At least my tresorina enjoyed herself, and made some new friends. And at least I didn't make a spectacle of myself.

Now, I wonder what's in the box that was forced upon me...?

A toy mouse...?

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:33 am

Emergency Sex-Ed Class with Nurse Cricket

Malodore
We have to raise a pumpkin?

This is not medical science at all!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Of Pumpkins and Halloweenies

Malodore
Its name is Ogo... and it is quite possibly crazed. Thank Jack for Igneous' level head and knowledge of The Basics!

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Are You Gonna Eat That...?

Malodore
Investigation #13 - Subject: Hamburger (Lunch Special):

Subject contained a number of organ strings in addition to the usual condiment gland structure. I suspect that these are vat-grown, but not with any sort of scientific rigor. Too much variation...

In addition, met a young ghost-woman by the name of Ziyah. A pleasantly curious sort. I must invite her to observe future experiments, see how far her interest goes.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:12 pm

TRICK OR TREAT RECRUITER
exclaim A MYSTERIOUS STRANGER APPEARS ON CAMPUS... exclaim

Oh, great. It's that Noxious Filth guy, the dude who patronizes everyone for not tricking hard enough. Except it's not -- since when did Nox have a big, bushy tail? And a goatee? It was safe to say that this wasn't Nox, especially when he saunters up to you with a "Heeeey." What, no put-downs or insults?

"Have you seen Nox? I thought he was supposed to be recruitin' here, but he hasn't checked in for awhile. Maybe you can help me with something...?"

TRICK OR TREAT RECRUITER
"Faint...?" The stranger tilts his head to one side, looking confused. "No, I'm feeling fine, thanks. I'm Hexidecimal, by the way, but feel free to call me Hex." His look of morose seems to deepen as he scratches behind one of his furry ears. "I'm not really scary, but Nox says that's all the better for Tricking. 'course I don't have strong Fear to begin with, but Nox says that's okay too."

He perks up suddenly, looking at Ary Keeyara. "Squirrel?! Sorta! I'm a flitterbic! We look a lot like squirrels, but we're not because we move faster but we're not very scary so in all honesty we're looked down a lot but that's okay it just means that --" he suddenly stops, ears going back in embarrassment. "Uhm. Nevermind."

"Anyway," he continues, "I'm pretty sure Nox was around here... Maybe you can help me find some clues?"

Sosiqui
So this... thing... was related to that pezzo di merda who had booted them out of the Battle of the Bands? Malodore bristled a bit, the 'feathers' on the back of its spine rising slightly. But, well... that was an interesting proposition.

Besides, if they found Nox, maybe the plague doctor could exact a little vengeance...

Luce, the wee cwn annwn, was eager to practice her hunting, anyway. Malodore gave the pup a fond pat and set her loose. "Find that bastardo so I can teach him a lesson!"

TRICK OR TREAT RECRUITER
exclaim RESULTS exclaim

Considering what exactly had happened to Nox, it was little wonder why Hex couldn't find him. As you look around, however, you notice something glittering. It's small, but before you can figure out what it is you hear someone approaching from behind.

"Have you found any--" the flitterbic began before breaking off, staring at the small, shiny object in your hands. "That! Oh! Where did you find it?! Please, give it here!" He holds out his hand.

Do you wish to give up your unspecified shiny object?
Yes/No

Sosiqui
Malodore gave the squirrel-thing a suspicious look. Luce, who had the shiny thing firmly in mouth, growled.

"... I think I'll hang on to this for a bit longer."

TRICK OR TREAT RECRUITER
...Luce continued to growl. But it was a muffled growl. Perhaps the light had hit Malodore's lenses to make it seem like it was shiny? Either way, it appeared that Malodore may have a tough time getting whatever it is back from Luce -- she seemed pretty attached to it...

When Luce finally did spit out the object - after being walked back to the dorms and cajoled for about ten minutes - it was revealed to be an... ordinary roll of toilet paper?

Or so Malodore thought, but it revealed its true nature later that night... as, suddenly, paws flailed forth, and yellow eyes gleamed in the darkness, sending Luce flying out of her basket with a hail of angry barking!

The feline hissed back and flung itself out of the open window, landing neatly in the soft soil of the graveyard below, where it dug itself in quite contentedly.

How odd.

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Botany Basics with Professor Cadmus

Malodore

The subject matter intrigues me, yet... this meeting was all introductions. How completely boring. I do hope that further class meetings are more intellectually stimulating... otherwise I may be forced to despair.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Tsunake
What he lacked in stealth, he made up in enthusiasm. The big swamp beast managed to get himself into the Undead dorm rooms without too much of a hassle, and had shuffled aimlessly around the halls until, miraculously, he had finally found Malodore's door.

...He might have licked the paper with the funny red spots on it just once to see what it tasted like. Just once! Hopefully the plague doctor wouldn't notice. With a guilty start, Gargantuan remembered his purpose, and happily slapped a very rough and childish note up for the other to find whenever he wandered around.

The spelling was a little atrocious, and it literally looks as though someone took a snake-pen in their fist and mooshed it against the paper until something resembling words came out...

Quote:
DEER MALLDOR

THEREZ PLAY TIME TRYOUTZ N TOLD G CULD DO STUF AGIAN

TRYOUT WITH G????

OM. PLAYS R ARTZ... N... SMRT N MALLDOR IZ SMRT SO G THOT IT GOOD TO TRY

GARGGANATA

G

A dead frog had been unceremoniously smashed under the note with a wobbly looking, eyeless smiley face. A gift, of sorts!

Luce found the note first, by diving at the dead frog with a series of ferocious barks - perhaps mistaking it for a ninja frog from the student council party? Once the frog had been thoroughly subdued and consumed, Malodore turned its attention to the note.

... Oh. Oh dear.

This wasn't going to end well, was it?

The plague doctor sighed and went inside, note in hand, vowing internally to help Gargantuan with its spelling one of these days.

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm

Open Auditions - The Nightmare Before Xmas

Quote:
Why was it doing this?

It was basically the Battle of the Bands all over again - Gargantuan had sent a note, and suddenly the plague doctor was on the stage with the spotlights on with very little memory of exactly what had transpired to get it there.

Merde.

The production, at least, was familiar to Malodore; it definitely did not want a starring role, so had chosen Lock, as at least Lock wore red (like Malodore) and had a hat (very important).

Trying to make the best of a bad job, Malodore cleared its throat. "I am, ah, L.C. Malodore, auditioning for the role of Lock. My prior stage credits include... guitarist in the smash hit band Barbed Doctor and the Organic Nation." That, at least, was true, even if Malodore's definition of 'smash hit' might be a bit more literal than the gnomes'.

"Ahem."

Malodore crumpled the script a little as the music began to play; its tail-tip flipped back and forth, keeping in time with the beat of the music. When it opened its beak, its voice was surprisingly clear and on-pitch, if a bit lacking in emotional oomph... and a bit heavy on the Italian...

"I've got something, ascoltiamo ora,
This one is molto bene, you'll see
We'll send un regalo to his door
Upon there'll be a note da leggere
Now, in the box we'll aspettare e nascondere
Until his curiosità entices him to look inside..."

... Was it Malodore's fault that it had seen productions only in its native language?

The plague doctor bowed and shuffled offstage, rather nonplussed with the whole endeavor.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:20 pm

Creature Feature 101

Attempt Log:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - [tbc]

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Mr. Blobby's Festive Store

and be blue
Mr. Blobby disappeared for quite a while -- and when he returned, it was clear where he had been. Bedecked in Christmas spirit, several elves still churning about in the pit of his stomach, half-decayed bells jingling every time he rolled over, he found his way back into the School Store.

He'd been visiting his neighbors.

Now, sitting in the pit of his gelatinous goop [which, for the moment, was filled with white glitter and sparkly flecks, transforming him into a giant snowglob] were some fresh supplies. In Christmastown, they had probably been regular old books and pens, scissors and staplers. Time spent in Mr. Blobby had...transformed them.

Still in the holiday spirit, all he really wants now are Christmas Carols. Students must step in and sing him a tune -- and all the better if it's been changed in some way. A song and a dance, a charming refrain of "Jingle Bells, Hellma Smells..." and he will jiggle joyously along with the tune.

And spit out one of his spirited supplies.

Sosiqui
- no.

No, no, no, no - Malodore did not want to tangle with the School Store again. But the plague doctor could not deny that, as it slunk past Mr. Blobby's haunt, the jingle-jangle of 'festive' bells and the muffled screams of... what were those?

... fascinating new subjects.

Thus, Malodore approached Mr. Blobby with restraint and poise, ready to do whatever had to be done to get the gelatinous cube to regurgitate an elf for its experiments. It cleared its throat and began to sing...

"Spoo~oky night~
Groooo~ody night~
All is foul, filled with fright~
Wait for Sandy Claw's fur-covered face~
Grab his gifts and va~nish with no trace~
Shriek and sha~atter all pe~eaaace...
Shriek and shatter all peace."

Sosiqui
... school supplies?

How completely not what Malodore wanted. The plague doctor returned, beak clenched stubbornly, absolutely determined to extract some elfin goodness from Mr. Blobby this time around. Perhaps if it mentioned its desire for elves in its 'festive' song?

Malodore came to a halt directly in front of its target. Wasting no time, it opened its beak and began to sing:

"Come, they told me, boo-rum-ka-poom-tomb~
Half-eaten elves to see, boo-rum-ka-poom-tomb~
Eaten by Sir Blob-by, boo-rum-ka-poom-tomb~
Spit one out just for me? Boo-rum-ka-poom-tomb~
Rum-ka-poom-tomb~
Rum-ka-poom-tomb...?"

Worth a shot.

Sosiqui
"We three creeps
Of Halloween are!
Scaring kids,
and egging cars!
Foul and rotting,
going haunting,
dripping bad blood and tar!"

Malodore stared at Mr. Blobby when it had finished its impromptu concert, hoping... praying... for delicious elf.

Sosiqui
Last time had not only resulted in no elf, the gelatinous cube hadn't even had the decency to give it a conciliatory school supply! This time would be different. Yes indeed.

"Creepy bells,
their toll tells,
of lives taken away,
Children cry,
they scream and hide
from the bogeyman today, hey!
Creepy bells,
their toll tells,
of lives taken away,
Children cry,
they scream and hide
from the bogeyman today!"

Sosiqui
"Boils screaming in an open fire,
Monsters nipping at your nose,
Smoke rising high from a funeral pyre,
As goblins strike a scary pose,
Everybody knows
Some spiderwebs and blackened mold
Help to make the season's fright
Little snots with their eyes all a-glow
Will find it hard to sleep tonight!"

Sosiqui
"Oh the weather outside is frightful
but the mire inside's delightful
the experiment's ready to go!
let it grow! let it grow! let it grow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping
and the flower buds are popping,
The lights are turned way down low,
let it grow! let it grow! let it grow!

When it finally hits full height
How they'll hate all the shrieking of doom,
It'll hold them all oh-so-tight!
Filling their hearts with pure gloom!

The control pot's slowly dying
But the experiment's growth is flying!
-it's got my waist damnit OH NO!
Let it grow, let it grow, let it-

Hello?"

Sosiqui

Malodore just stared.

And stared.

And stared some more.

"...."

Sosiqui
The staring contest hadn't worked. Mental note: never have a staredown with something that didn't really have eyes... it never worked out well, even if you personally were unblinking.

Instead, Malodore lugged in an ancient Stalkman it had 'rescued' from the lost-and-found, complete with rattly old 'Happy' Hallow-Days! tape. It stood in front of the blob and pressed play, listening to the hissy, staticy sound of great harrowers of old...

... and staring longingly at the half-digested elven matter inside.

Sosiqui
This was not working. NONE of it was working.

So it was time for a new tactic. Perhaps inducing vomiting? Malodore had laced a small dead rat with something it hoped should produce the desired effect, though without having performed experiments on Mr. Blobby already it had no idea if it had correctly estimated its physiology.

It put the rat on the floor as the Stalkman played its rattly Creepy Carols.

Malodore received a grand total of no elves, but at least it got some school supplies...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:03 pm

The Train that Couldn't Will Definitely Stop! - Ickis Car

Malodore
Luce and I are most excited about the prospects of this journey, and the first leg did not disappoint.

(Except where it came to the entertainment. Mi scuse, Kasumi...)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:05 pm

The Hinterlands

Malodore
I suppose they meant it when they said the train would definitely stop... fortunately, Luce and I were uninjured.

This place festers (and not in the good way) with festivity. Merde. At least Luce tresorina is ready to go...
{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff