Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:23 pm
<3 Mizukie Tendo <3
User Image

I blinked shocked by what I saw. I then looked back at the Gorgon only to see a few missing hair snakes. I lowered my brow and had an agitated look on my face. " Wow nice shot there Wild Erp. You gave her a good hair cut now next time try and finish her off! "

I began to turn and look over at the gorgon realize that the creature had disappeared when I'd lost focus. I muttered off. " Oh Crud.... "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image

Misato eyes widened as he felt his heart ache."I can't feel..."He slowed his words,falling back on the ground unconscious.

User Image

Rondo was in disbelief about the whole situation."Misa..to.."He wanted to reach out and help his friend.His only friend.Then he felt a squeeze pulsate up is spine.The Gorgon had its tail wrapped around the man's chest.Tighter and tighter until the monster drew a quick laugh,"If i'm not mistaken you have the same scent as death and agony,if i wasn't mistaken i could say you were just like Persephone"

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:46 pm
<3 Mizukie Tendo <3
User Image

I slowly drew in my breath tring to think.My brow began to sweat as I could only think of one way to get Medusa's attention. I knew I would have to show who I was under my human skin. " Yo! Gorgon don't forget about little ol' me over here. I'm sure your not interested in someone that smells like death. Why not try going after someone like Apollo. "

I began to step closer to the gorgon making myself seem to be the easier target. I began to smile back at Rondo a little. " If it keeps people safe I'm willing to risk my life. "

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:27 pm
*Skye del Tuono*User Image
Skye felt a shudder run through her as she passed the library on her way home. She stopped, and suddenly she felt an aching in her head.
"Aahh....Gorgon...great..." She grunted, and, making the pain go away, she dropped her stuff by the steps as she bounded into the Library. She heard the hissing of Medus'a sinister voice, and she saw one man fall over, passed out.
"Medusa, back down! This is your first and last warning!" Skye's voice was suddenly thunderous, booming like she knew it would. She saw a girl with headphones take a step near the Gorgon, and said she'd risk her life for the man being held by Medus'a tail.
"No, stay back...I think...I think I've got this." Skye holding out her arm to the girl as she rounded to face Medusa.
"I said you'd get a first and last warning. It's been Given!" Skye's normally calm blue eyes flashed like lightening in a thunderstorm as she flew to Medus'a side, swiftly knocking her to one side and Grabbing the man from her.
Supporting him as best she could, she turned to the girl.
"Take him, please." She saw a book that had been show with a fire arrow, and quickly pulled it out before the book caught on fire. She swiped the fire out and tunred to Medusa, who'd gotten back up.

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:36 pm
"Per...se...phone....?" Raen looked from the Gorgon to Rondo, then back. "Oh great. Crazy Uncle of Death, twelve o'clock." s he said, firing another arrow to pierce Medusa's heart. "Where's Perseus when you need him?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:04 pm

User Image

"Persephone..."Rondo whispered as he fell to the floor in disbelief."This can't be happening...no."He looked back at Misato as he lay on ground.Not moving.Not aware of the situation.He heard that name once...

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:46 pm
Raen turned to the girl with the Cd player. "We need to get him a hospital, or something!" she told her. Raen rushed to his side, and knelt down beside him. "Don't worry," she tried to keep him calm, "You'll be alright." She turned to the girl, then to Misato."Are you going to help me, or are you just going to stand there?" a hint of fear crept into her voice for some odd reason. She knew who he was as soon as he said Persephone's name. He was her Uncle. He was Hades. User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Medusa was still standing after the arrow. "Medusa.... You didn't follow my father's orders." A boy appeared, and sliced Medusa in half. Medusa disappeared. "Hmp. That's what you get for not following my father's orders. And If you're going to ask me, I'm not helping." he said to the girl. He stood there, with a book in his hand.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TET0 KASANE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:31 am
User Image

~Hikari Katsu~

"That's not enough to kill the gorgon! She's not medusa! You're supposed to decapitate her or she has to look at her own reflection then turn to stone!" Hikari suddenly got an extreme headache. She fell down, clutching her head, and started to scream because of the pain. Veins slowly started to pop out of her head and her eyes were blood red of the blood vessels.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:47 am
User Image

~Sayumi Katsuragi~

Sayumi was outside this whole time, forgetting the reason why she went to the library. She heard a scream coming from inside the library. She immediatly dropped everything she was holding, to not keep her from getting there as fast as she could, and ran to the library's reference section. She saw [Hikari] on the floor screaming and [Hikari] looked as if she was in pain. Sayumi immediatly took off her jacket that she was wearing and wrapped it around [Hikari], as if, to keep her warm and comfort her. Sayumi held the girl in her arms, like a mother would with a new born child. Sayumi smiled, then tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. "I now know that you are Athena, and to find out at such a young age. It's just too heartwarming to know that I'm reunited with one of my sisters again." Sayumi spoke as if Aphrodite, herself, took over her body for just those words. But it wasn't, those words came from Sayumi.

TET0 KASANE

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:39 pm

User Image

(For anyone who questions who Persephone is here's the the thing.Persephone is the queen of the underworld that is friends with Dionysus but for this roleplay i want it as Persephone is a henchmen of Hades ans still friends with Dionysus.)

Rondo looked at the guy with dim eyes.Quickly shuddering at his mire presence,such imminence energy he got from the guy.His eyes wandered until stopping still at dark haired girl;he was sorta mystified at her sudden change to pain and crawled to her."Are you ok?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:01 pm
Medusa reappeared. "She's ticking me off. Fine then. I'll use the power of my father. Medusa, I reject you." The boy said. Medusa had darkness seeping through her entire body, then he used the mirror to turn herself to stone. He destroyed the statue, and then sat down. He stared at the dark-haired girl. "Hmp."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:31 am
User Image

I began to move towards Misato, I grabbed a different Cd and changed the batteries and a soft melody began to play healing he's injuries long with anyone else who'd lost strength during the fight.

I looked down at the floor and began to speek, my eye's covered by my hair as if I was crying. " That wasn't a smashing suggest on our part was it. " I looked over at the two guys who'd almost died. I then looked at the new comer with a fire behind my eye's. " And Why Are you here? Why'd your father Hades send Medusa after us? "

I began to move towards him my voice almost sounding like chimes in a thunder storm. " You could have stoped her at anytime so Why didn't you stop her sooner? Why'd you wait untill someone almost Died?! "

I began to raise my hand to slap the young man, but I couldn't bring myself to slap him. I slamed my hand into the wall behind him within three inches of his head. " Next you let something like that go too far again, that will be your head crushed in, not the wall! "

I walked back over to Raen and began to speek. " There's no need for any of us to head to the doctors for anything. The music I'm playing right now has healing propperties. Can't you fell your strength returning to you already. " I began to smile as I waited for her answer.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:55 am
"Medusa was supposed to be in an abandoned warehouse that led to a cave. Unfortuantely, she got free of the cuffs that kept her on the path. You're just lucky that I noticed her. I'm here to study something that you wouldn't have a clue about. Sorry, but I don't think Apollo would do even try to do that. Not to Hades he wouldn't. And I'd be glad to send a soul to the the underworld. My dad likes it when I kill things." The boy said. He looked at her with a twisted smile.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:05 am

User Image

"Stop it this instant!"He ran in place in front of the girl putting both hands out.Just the the feeling of looking into the boy's eyes sent shiver's down his back."I-If you want anyone...then take me instead."He could control the words he said next,it was beyond his minds reach"I'm sure your father would love to hear on how you re-kill his right hand man."The voice wasn't his own,it was very demonic as if he was possessed by some out of world being.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff