Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Grand Staircase Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:40 am
User Image

Levana was beeming with excitment. She had heard a lot of good things about the Gryffindor common rooms. Her excitement hid her sheer exhaustion. These stairs were not helping that at all. "How much is a few flights of stairs" she said a little out of breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:18 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy nodded, smirking at Charlie."
"My thoughts exactly! I'm hooligan, tell her, Pan!" she smiled. Pan nodded weakly, sleep in his eyes. Lu turned to Jessica.
"Alright!", she said with a smile, "Ooooh, I love playing tricks! And exploring! It's all my destiny!" she sighed happily. She waved to Levana, making her a sign to join her. "I think about two, right?" she looked up hopefully at Suggs.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3
(( sorry guys i'm sick sad and my eyesight is not super super so... It might take time for me to right :s ))  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:26 am
User Image Levana quickly caught up with Lucy,"a..are we there yet" she said out of breath now."Im so tired" she said laughing slightly."How can you still be so....bubbly after today?" She was in good shape but never in her life had she walked up stairs this long.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:34 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy chuckled, out of breath. "I'm home, right? It's always nice to be home." she smiled.
"I'm-so-tired!" panted Pan.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:35 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara kept smirking as she walked, coming up the last flight of stairs now. She looked back at the First Years and winked. "Well, you guys will just have to wait to find things out. But I think, in time, you will. We may even sneak into Honeydukes." She turned and stepped closer to Aaron.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:46 am
Aaron SuggsUser Image
Gryffindor Head Boy

Aaron greeted the Fat Lady on the portrait and then turned to face Tamara and the First Years. "Alright boys and girls, this is the Fat Lady. She checks all Gryffindors for the password before letting them into the common room. Now, when you approach her, you must deliver the password. Remembering it is key, otherwise she won't let you in and you'll have to wait for another Gryffindor to come and let you in. The password is important, and it's vital that you don't give out the password to anyone not a Gryffindor. The password for this year is Caput Draconis." He turned to the Fat Lady. "Caput Draconis," he said and the portrait swung open, revealing the corridor to the common room. "Follow me," he said, and entered the common room.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:56 pm
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

User Image
Caramel heard Jess's, Lu's, Charlie's and Tamara's conversation about playing tricks and sneak off to Honeydukes at night. She caught up with the first years.
"You're not actually going to play tricks in your first year, are you?" she frowned. She was often bossy, but always showed a sign of gentleness towards her loved ones. Lucy ignored her, passing through the portrait hole.
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:22 pm
Andrew Walfred
1st year

Gryffindor
=====================
User Image

Andrew get past the Fat Lady, he learn the password from the head boy earlier then go inside the common room.  

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ryu Storm Blade

Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:01 pm
Charlie Robinson - First Year

User Image
Charlie heard the concern and decided to set it right, then and there. He turned to her, and replied:

"Hey, come on. What's the point in coming here to learn magic if we can't use them for a little fun and profit, hmm? Don't be such a prude, it'll be fun I promise."
With a meaningful look he set himself in front of the Pink Lady and said the password: "Caput Draconis." The painting swung forward and he climbed through.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:43 am
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

User Image
Mel frowned at Charlie. She sighed and spoke.
"We're in a school, if you hadn't noticed, and at least, I went to stay here until the seventh year, not like you. Besides, learning is fun, no need to-hey!" she exclaimed as she saw Charlie climbing through the portrait hole. 'Why on Earth do people ignore me when I warn them? Well, it's their fault if they end up expelled!' she thought, crossing her arms.
"So, you want to stay here or are you going to tell me the password?" snapped the Fat Lady.
"Oh, right. Caput Draconis." nodded Caramel.
"Thank you!" sighed the Fat Lady angrily. Caramel passed through the portrait hole and ended up in the Gryffindor Common Room.
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:57 pm
User ImageHe noticed all the Gryffindors and sighed. He smirked walking past as many as them possible happily wearing the Slytherin colors his cat, vincent in his hands. He walked down to the Slytherin common room and walked throguh the portrait.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:52 am
[Sorry, I'll have it said it looks similar. I missed it being custom made.]

User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon followed Jackyll slowly, openly ignoring the Gryffindors. He only assosiated with two people from other houses and that was due to quire aquaintance. He paused at the stairs down, checking his other house mates were following then decended into his new home.  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:58 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara was walking down the Grand Staircase when she saw Hikari leaving the third floor. She decided to see what was going on, since the girl seemed very displeased. Tamara hopped down the last few steps and snuck into the corridor where she emerged from.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image

Peeves
Let the Fun begin!

Peeves floated swiftly up the staircase, bouncing in eager excitement. He'd raid the Ravenclaw room.  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:55 am
User Image
He had stumbled onto the great staircase and shivered more. He always hated these staircases. They had gotten him lost on more than one, more than 60, more then 300 different occasions. All of them ending up with him having to make up everything. He slid down on one of the staircases and shivered. He heard the portraits talking about him but his mind shut down. His breathing had quickened and he felt very light headed. He forced his eyes to stay open and rose to his feet slowly and started to walk, only to fall when the staircase jerked to move. He passed out on the stairs, he just seemed very unlucky.

Professor Grey, Slytherin house - Herbology

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces