Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:40 pm
User Image

Shigeru nodded and though about forgetting his pursuit. She seemed like she wanted to go somewhere alone or to be with someone somewhere else. Jae must have been out in the field for recreation and was now returning to a place for training, indoors, for she was not wearing enough clothing to fight the cold. Strangely, Shigeru felt that if she left, he might not see her again. As if his luck was limited for only this day and he did not have another opportunity to know someone and be more than just one Genin. "Maybe you'd like to train here?" Shigeru said. He knew that the odds were against him but he had hope that came from a place unknown. "You can even wear this." Shige pulled off his coat since the straps on the chest were already undone. Under his coat, Shigeru had bandages wrapped around his abdomen up past his solar plexus all the way to the under arms. Under the bandages was a tight, black, tactical shirt that had half sleeves. Shigeru held out his coat for Jae to take. "It's quite warm. It's had someone in it for a while." Shigeru smiled, hoping that he was not being to forward.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image
Jae stood there, at a loss for words. She had not been allowed to train with any of the academy kids during school or play with them either thanks to her strict parents. Now that she had been given freedom she was so used to doing things on her own that now when she was present with an opportunity to do things with other people she was not able to immediately respond in her cheerful nature. "You mean with you?" She asked him, not sure if that was really a good idea. He seemed more advanced than she, at the moment. As he pulled of his coat and offered it to her, Jae felt a surge of color go to her cheeks. He was way too nice to her and she didn't really deserve any of it. The young teen appraised the boys body for a moment, noticing that he was wrapped in bandages. Probably from training. "Are you sure, I mean it's cold enough. I have a jacket, I'll last. " Jae did not want to rob him of clothing.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:19 pm
User Image

Shigeru smiled at Jae's reaction. He was relieved that she did not turn her back on him, he would not have felt so great, not after offering his own coat. His coat meant alot to him. Wherever he went, it went with him. Sure it was to keep him warm in the village but he wore it indoors too. It was his most prized possession. Most kids his age had pieces of their father's armor or jewlery passed down from their mothers. Shigeru did not have that kind of history and so did not have such things. The coat had been given to him by one of his mentors. A Jounin that helped raise him. In the beginning, it did not fit him, but now it was a right fit. Shigeru felt that he could trust Jae. He did not know what it was that made him trust her so easily. Perhaps he had been placed under some sort of jutsu. "No, go ahead. It will do it's job a lot better than that jacket. Trust me." Shigeru insisted with a smiling nod. He knew that she would be cold and this was the least he could do.

Shigeru then remembered something. Someting vital. He looked up to the white, cloud covered sky. The bright yellow light past the cloud cover was the sun. Shigeru had been taught to read time by the position of the sun in the sky. If he knew which way was north, he could tell what hour it was. Shigeru saw that it was time for a briefing. Genin from the village were called to attend a briefing at the Yukikage's office and now was the time. Shigeru looked back to Jae. "It's time to go." He told her. Shige did not wait for her for they had een told that it was extremely urgent when the time came. "Let's go!" Shigeru said taking off towards the office.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image
Jae took the jacket, a little reluctantly at that. It was not in her best interest to indulge in gestures such as these. It made it harder for her to differentiate from duty and feelings. Friends were liabilities in the world of the shinobi. Especially for a kunoichi. They were already at a gender disadvantage. The coat was oversize and was broken in well beyond a couple of wears, meaning it had been used very frequently. It gave off a unique scent that reminded her of the outdoors. It wasn't a nasty smell but something lining nostalgic. As she looked up at him to thank him once again she was noted that he had been concerned with the sky above his head. Curious... When he looked back down at her his words seemed to strike home with Jae. Looking up at the sky, she realized that it was a lot later than she had expected. "Ah! I forgot!" She said, chasing after Shigeru and heading to the office of the Yukikage's. It would be her first time meeting the kage and she was a little more than excited, especially when it was so urgent for Genin to show up.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

Shigeru laughed as he began to slow down. He had been given a good run but had been victorious. "Not bad!" He shouted, not looking back to Ayaki. After catching his breath, Shigeru turned to face Ayaki. He straightened himself and smiled. "Phew." Shige stretched his legs and his arms in order to eliminate stiffness.
[OOC]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:21 pm
Carrot skidded to a stop, snow going everywhere "Ha! I would have won but you're injured. I couldn't beat a broken man." she teased, flipping her hair over one shoulder. But she was grinning widely, clearly not caring who had one or lost "Now. I want to see what you can do." she said, dropping her bag to the floor. She was friendly with Shigeru and had already to classified him as close friend but her rank came first in some things. He was a genin and she was a chunnin judging the abilities of a fighter now, not just cheering on a friend.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image

"Oh?" Shigeru laughed at Ayaki's teasing looking a bit surprised. He looked to Ayaki a bit confused at what she meant. Is she suggesting a spar? Shigeru stepped back and had his hands on his waist. "I don't know about that.." Shigeru said looking down and shaking his head.
[OOCThe dojo is the field (: I'm going to have dinner. I'll be back.]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:35 pm
Carrot shook her head "You always looked surprised. Its funny." she tapped her boots together then examined him "I don't want a spar, Shigeru. I want to see what you can do while you train to master that new technique." she took her bow out and a cloth that smelled of lemons. She kicked some snow away and then took a seat, her legs crossed "You just do your thing and I'll do mine." she started polishing her bow in a rhythm, humming slightly.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

Shigeru smiled largely and nodded at Ayaki. "Right! Right." Shigeru said as he stepped back a few steps. He saw Ayaki polishing her bow with a cloth and took out his scroll. He opened it and looked at the first technique. Shige read it's description and his eyebrows raised out of the impression of the technique.

Shigeru rolled up the scroll and held it in his hand. He then bent his knees and looked ahead into the distance. He focused his chakra into his legs and body. Then the chakra went to his frame, the outline of his body. Shige then seemed to shift to his left. An afterimage faded in the place that Shigeru had been standing before he moved to the left.
[Mirror Image: Side Image 1/1]

He then looked back to the scroll and saw that there was only one more technique on the scroll. This can't be it The Yukikage had given him a scroll with only the first two stages of the style. Shigeru sighed for that meant he would have to travel for another scroll. For now, Shige read the second technique.
[Mirror Image: Delayed Punch 1/3]

Shigeru focised his chakra to his arm as he tossed the scroll aside. His right arm was full with chakra. He puched it to the outside layer of his skin while keeping the chakra under the skin concentrated as well.
[Mirror Image: Delayed Punch 2/3]

Shige then jabbed forward as fast as he could. It seemed as if another arm had followed after Shige's first punch. An after image meant to make contact if the first did not.
[Mirror Image: Delayed Punch 3/3]

Shigeru then turned to look at Ayaki and said "I'm going to have to go to the academy and retrieve the next scroll for this style. The Yukikage had only given me the scroll with two stages. I won't be long." Shigeru said with a smile as he walked by Ayaki. He then began to run, not wanting to take long.
[OOC]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:51 pm
Ayaki smiled as Shigeru left then stood as well, drawing her bow from the bag. She had some of her own training to do as well.

(2/2post Rapid Fire)
1/2)She drew a wrist band made of heavy white leather that she slid over her wrist to protect the skin when she fired. The second was her bow, a seamless piece of white oak that was springy and wouldn’t break from strain, which was followed by a strip of slender leather. She bent the bow and hooked the string in its notch before bending to do the same to the other side. She slipped her bag of arrows, also white oak, over her shoulder and set herself up, her bow in her right hand.
2/2)With strong fluid motions she drew arrow after arrow, notched the arrow, pulled the string and fired. They flew straight and fast into a tree across the clearing, thudding with a solid sound that echoed around the clearing. She reached back and her fingers found no arrows. Ayaki smiled to herself then walked over to retrieve her arrows, pulling them out of the wood with a quick jerk.

(2/2 Sidewinder)
1/2) Notching an arrow carefully in her bow, Ayaki glanced up at the tree again, sighting the tree directly behind it. The tree would serve as her barrier and the smaller tree would serve as her target. She stretched her bow a few times then fired a shot, her bow pulling to the side to create a spin on the arrow. It hit the first tree with a thud and she frowned before taking another arrow.
2/2)The arrow thudded sharply into the second tree and Ayaki smiled, memorizing the feel of the shot in order to duplicate it. She practiced again and again until she had the perfect firing pose worked out.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image

Shigeru jogged back to the snowfield and saw Ayaki training with her bow. He wanted to see her skill with it but did not want to break her concentration. Shigeru got some distance and got into a stance.
[Mirror Image: Triple Kick 1/5]

Shigeru built up chakra within his legs. Like before, he focused the chakra to the outside of the skin while keeping some of the chakra below the skin. This reinforced his legs and readied the technique.
[Mirror Image: Triple Kick 2/5]

Shigeru then raised his right knee. He let his right foot hang. Shige then rotated his foot with his knee as it's axis.
[Mirror Image: Triple Kick 3/5]

Small copies appeared from the motion and faded away. They were transparent and empty. Shigeru focused more of his chakra into his leg, solidifying the images.
[Mirror Image: Triple Kick 4/5]

Shige finally pointed his right foot towards his left leg while keeping his right knee up. Next, he rotated his knee in a clockwse direction, extending the leg at the twelve o clock position and bringing it back down after. Two separate legs followed the crescent kick shortly after in the same kick.
[Mirror Image: Triple Kick 5/5]

[OOC]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:59 pm
Carrot allowed her arm to rest for a moment, bow at her side as she stood. Her mind was racing again and giving her a headache Ah. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. she closed her eyes, the word repeating in her head as she tried to get her thoughts in order. She couldn't practice if her mind was moving a mile a minute "Haaa." she tapped her bow to her forehead, trying to go over the moves in her head now but her thoughts were still racing. Finally she threw everything aside and went along with her training.

(2/2post Heaven Spear)
1/2) Carrot notched an arrow once more and took a deep breath before shooting the arrow directly into the air. It flew fast and high, vanishing into the cold sky. She set her bow down and took up another arrow, staying in one position as she prepared. Her ears picked up a whistling noise and she glanced up as the arrow returned to the ground. It was spinning, creating the noise, and seemed to be charged.
2/2) The arrow slammed into a tree, ripping into the bark and tearing chunks off as it drilled its way into the wood. A slight puff came off it as the electrical charge it had gained expired with nowhere to go. Carrot stepped up to the tree and examined the destruction, her eyes taking in all the aspects of the attack.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

Shigeru put his leg down as he saw Ayaki pause in her training. He looked concerned as she placed the bow to her head. Perhaps she has a headache? Shigeru walked closer to Ayaki and called out to her. "Carrot, is everything ok?" Shige asked nearing Ayaki.

[OOC]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:18 pm
Carrot glanced over at Shigeru and smiled slightly, smaller than usual "I'm fine. Too many thoughts fighting for position." she tapped her head, bow in one hand "Its hard to concentrate on shooting when my brain won't focus. I've messed up pretty bad cause I couldn't focus." she shrugged one shoulder lightly.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

Shigeru nodded with a serious expression. "Hmm. Maybe I can help." Shige said walking ahead to the tree that Ayaki had been taking aim at. He stood just in front of it, knowing the damage that had been done to it. "Try to shoot the tree without hitting me!" Shigeru shouted to Ayaki, putting his arms out on each side as if on a cross.

[OOC]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games