Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
LADIES, WHAT IS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheOneOfName

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:19 pm
I'm a big sentimentalist, and people try to explain me as having no feelings. Just because I don't wear my emotions on my sleeve, doesn't mean that people can say what they want about me, and still think that they can expect me to treat them with courtesy.

I can also be a bit of a crybaby, at times of heart tugging moments. I've cried to shows and also to dreams that I've had, after I woke up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:03 am
I masturbate daily

redface  

iluvmaiwaifu

Captain Mansym

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:33 am
The first thing that people think when they see me is this "awww~ look at that babyface! she must be a total girly!! 4laugh "
and then when they get to know me "aw s**t, she acts like a total dude sometimes! rofl "
Well yeah... haha~ heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:58 am
People usually don't realize that I'm 26 when they look at me. I get "Oh I thought you were like 19" all the time from people who find out how old I am lol
They say it's because I look really young, and I'm hoping that when I'm 40 I'll still look 30 xD  

cajunvoodoo

Unholy Slayer

Bearded Unicorn

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:25 am
Saskia Hamilton
Doctor Limatrix
Saskia Hamilton
Doctor Limatrix
Saskia Hamilton
Doctor Limatrix
Make us two, then.

I just say I don't want it to be with the most special guy ever because for over a year now my friends are telling me stories and babbling about how the first kiss never's perfect and things like that...
Seriously, I don't understand this world we live in.
What kind of sick creatures could think that disproportional body parts (Boobs & a**), pure skin (slim), and a painted face (makeup) is pretty?

I didn't really mean "special", like I love him. But he was a special person to me, and he turned out to be really hurtful in the end. Men. :/

I'm really not sure why men find such things "pretty". I wear a little mascara to play up my eyes, I have curves on top and bottom, and I'm far from skinny. Maybe I'm considered a little chubby. But I think I'm pretty.
I don't understand how men find girls who are skin and bone, wear eight pounds of makeup, and dress in a way that leaves little to the imagination so attractive.
I'd rather be all natural, and I'm not willing to change for somebody.
They are all the same. The worse is when you fall for the guy even though everyone is telling you how of a jerk he is. experience talking... And in the end, he just hurts you.

The world we live in, where girls rather have looks than brain, because guys rather have sex then talk. And all the good boys, the ones that aren't that bad, either become your best friend, or gay. Oh, cruel fate.
When I was a kid, I didn't rally cared for what people would see in me; afterall, the interior that counts. Too bad the world is too fast for people to keep up, and they rather judge you by your cover then by the true you.
I became a complexed teen. The worst is the media booming about ''perfection''.

You're completely right about men. They're all the same. :/
The media's influence on people is disgusting. I'm sorry, but being larger than a size 2 does not make you ugly, as they would like you to believe. I have boobs and hips. I'm NOT a size two by any means. But the boys at my work adore me, my guy friends adore me, and I find myself rather attractive. I don't think I'm ugly. But I would much rather invest my time in a book than in a makeup bag.
Some girls were born to be larger then a size two. Just like some were born to be ginger or brunettes. People should stop seeing the fake, painted && photoshoped artists as perfection and learn that perfection ain't perfect; and that it comes in various sizes.

The sooner the media realizes what a negative impact they've had on society, the more quickly we'll be better. There are 12 year old girls starving themselves. If the media thinks that something like that is "okay", then they can burn.
. . . Oh, believe me. They already know how they are impacting society. Don't you see endless people shouting, protesting or doing documentaries about it? It's a known fact. But the point is:
It's an idea that sells
Girls will buy makeups, will pay to stay fit. Will buy CDs and films of their favorite actors, will want to be like them. Will expend money in clothes, and will buy the smallest sizes... And when they don't fit, they buy more.
And as long as they can take money out of it, the less they will care for the dying kids.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:46 am
Most people are surprised to learn that;
I didn't move here last year. (I was that shy.)
I used to be incredibly quiet and had no school spirit. (REBEL PRIDE!!!)
I'm not a feminist. :'D
I'm a writer.
I'm sorta "poor" (super sale shopper, duh!!)
I'm have a verryyyy dirty mind.
I'm not all that smart and definitely don't have a 4.0.
I'm kinda dyslexic and lactose intolerant. D:

I'm a little bi. >.>  

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:51 am
~ ~ ~ That from the ages of 11 to 12 I kept trying to kill myself, because I was overweight, all my friends were really skinny and sporty, I was failling every test I did, the boy I liked hated me, people said awful things about me, I was starting to develop depression and I was so clumsy no body trusted me with anything of value. When I was 13 I took up horse riding and went on a diet, I'm 14 now, i'm still clumsy as hell but I'm almost as thin as them and healthy and happy! ^.^ ~ ~ ~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:27 pm
People are suprised to learn that:
-I'm a writer.
-That I'm not smart. ("Glasses = SMART!" no, it really doesn't, way to sterotype.)
-That I don't tell secrets. Somehow, I strike people as a blabber. :
-That I'm not emo. (Seriously. So I like to wear black/red alot.)
-I'm not quiet. I am when I meet you, maybe, but really. Whose gonna be like, "HI!!!1!!1" whe they first meet a person. >.>
-That I've got an extremely dirty mind. xDD
-My favorite food is BACON. <3 I'm reallyy skinny and for some reason, people always guess strawberries or something. ^ ^'
-I hate agebra. (SELF EXPLANATORY. D:<)
-I'm an archer~ <3
-There was something else, but I forgot. xD

etched in dreams

JEWDAZ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:07 pm
You all have such interesting things that people don't know about you right off the bat.
I want to be more interesting! evil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:58 pm
Initially if you looked at me:
- you wouldn't realize unless you stared, that my boobs are lopsided.
- I was overweight
- I've self-harmed
- I've appeared like a drug-user ... but I'm NOT XD (and I also am known for seeming...innocent (that may have changed...))
- I have a lot of sexual fantasies, and sometimes i read dirty fanfiction to get it out of my system sorta
- I'm 17, and I'm often mistaken as 15
- I'm "well off"  

Tsukuyomi25021

XxXBeAutiFul_ChaOSXxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:10 pm
People are surprised to learn that:
~I used to and still kinda do, self harm
~I have a very, very dirty mind
~I'm not emo or goth
~I skateboard
~I play guitar
~I've tried to kill myself numerous times -.-
~People think I'm 12, which is just... weird
~I sing. A lot.
~I like Rap

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:31 pm

~ Most people would never guess that by looking at me that i'm quite the pervert, all my friends see me as the super innocent one in the group.
~ That i'm 21, i look a lot younger.
~ That i'm relatively sane, i tend to be very crazy.
~ I'm in a constant state of panic even when i'm laughing i'm freaking out inside over things that happened long ago.
~ I'm a gamer girl, unless you start me talking about games you'd never know.

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:55 pm
hmm....

✖I'm NOT emo {Do I need to explain?}
✖ I dance
✖ I do Ballet..and Popping.Quiet a nice mixture;Ne?
✖I can speak seven different languages
✖one of those languages aren't even used anymore
✖ I am underweight by twenty pounds
✖I'm super fast
✖I'm really strong although It looks like I don't have muscle
✖ I HAD Anorexia for a while
✖ I'm a vegan
✖ I read at a super high level
✖ I am a poet
✖I am an artist
✖I sing
✖I play guitar
✖I also play the Piano
✖ And The Harp too
✖ I'm from Japan
✖ At first I only knew how to speak Japanese;So I had to have a translator up to sixth grad { v.v }
✖ I'm sentimental
✖ I have MAJOR anxiety
✖ I have mental break downs and when that happens I get super strong
✖I'm half blind
✖ I have Glasses
✖ I write a lot...{Refer to everything above!}
✖ Oh yeah! My family owns a family of Leopards,tigers,Lions etc. and I have my own Bengal tiger named Hatsuyuki! biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:55 pm
Winter In Russia

~ Most people would never guess that by looking at me that i'm quite the pervert, all my friends see me as the super innocent one in the group.
~ That i'm 21, i look a lot younger.
~ That i'm relatively sane, i tend to be very crazy.
~ I'm in a constant state of panic even when i'm laughing i'm freaking out inside over things that happened long ago.
~ I'm a gamer girl, unless you start me talking about games you'd never know.

Heh~same here. =]
"You play Halo?! o-o"
"YOU JUST DOMINATED ME ON HALO!?!? Dx"
Yeah.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

xdearpanda

6,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image

I am actually a very caring and over-protective person, as well as mature for my age. My middle school years had me suffering the most, mainly because I would always look out for my best friends. I get very over-protective and I really do like to listen to others when they're in need. When you first meet me, you may see me as a jerk, or somebody who doesn't give a crap. To be honest, I do care, I do have feelings. Sometimes, I just don't show them. Not only so I can help out other people. But because I don't want people to take advantage of me. Sure I'll be nice, but I always have that edge to my personality that says not to mess with me. Guess you can say you can never underestimate me.

User Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces