Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:54 pm
"I'm almost tempted to fix it up myself and seeing if this village can be repaired and repopulated." Mala said with a soft chuckle before heading inside.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:00 pm
"I don't think I'd mind that. It'd give us a nice place to come back too if we wanted to take a break, and even if the place is a pile of ruins, it's still somehow nicer than that interdimensional place we were sharing with Angel and Riley." Van said, offering her a hand to help her over the door. "Not to mention it'd probably better than trying to raise a baby while we traipse across the world." he said with a small smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:09 pm
Mala nodded with a soft chuckle in agreement. "Maybe. But still, seeing how vastly populated it is, we'd most likely be the only ones here for a long while. Not including our would-be-born child, of course."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:15 pm
"I'm sure others would stroll through at some point, see us trying to rebuild things, and decide to settle down too." Van said looking around to see the shape the rest of the house was in. Everything seemed partially crumbling or decrepit, like the slightest touch would send it into an irrepairable heap similar to the door. There was also a fine layer of dust over everything.

((Is it weird that I went to wiki to look up pregnancies to see if the bebeh would be kicking yet? Because I did. Three months in, and there'd be no baby movement yet and the bulge would be just starting to appear. I feel so dirty and wrong for some reason....))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm
{Don't worry, I would've too. Also, I did believe that no movement would be felt - so I wasn't sure. Hence the reason why Mala was just as unsure as I. XD}

Mala took careful steps as she looked around her old home. "Looks like we'd have much work to do if we want to fix and clean everything up." she noted out loud.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:32 pm
"I wouldn't even know where to begin." Van said as his imagination sprung to life. Suddenly he could see the house as pristine as it was when it was first inhabited. He could see Mala and Riley going about their daily lives before he came into the picture, then that rough period when he came along and possessed Riley, a time filled with much banter, and then came the image of him and Mala raising their own child here. A warm smile crossed his face at the thought as he sat down in a nearby chair without thinking, the whole thing falling apart immediately upon contact, causing the god to fall unceremoniously on his a**. "Okay, that wasn't one of my brighter ideas..." he said rubbing his rear in pain.

((And there was a Van post back on page 173 or so of STMWTV, unless you're trying not to get post-happy again. >w>;; ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:48 pm
{At first, I was going to - but then I realised that we needed more conflict in that RP. So, I began thinking about making a goddess character - just to see how far that went. I had a bit planned out for her and everything - but I wasn't sure if I should do it or not. I'm still not. I wanted my next post to be her entrance post if I did do it, though. >.< Can you help me decide?}

Mala snickered, trying and failing desperately not to, as she walked over and held out her hand to help Van up. "Just to be safe, we should probably fix up the basic bits before moving on to the furniture. Like, for example, we should make sure that the floors down here and on the upper levels are safe. Once that's finished, we could work on the walls and ceiling. Then head on to furniture." she suggested once she was able to swallow that laugh back down.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:54 pm
((Hey, more conflict = more drama, and more drama = a Zelly in glee. I say go for it. >XD ))

"I don't remember if you had a basement, so I'm going to assume not and say the floors down here are safe. Otherwise we probably would've fallen through the floor by now." Van said. "Though in general, I'll do the more dangerous work and the heavy lifting. You shouldn't strain yourself too much while you're with child, especially in the later months." he said placing a kiss on Mala's forehead.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:53 pm
{I will then. biggrin Also, sorry for taking so long. I had a rant-tastic chat with a friend of mine. XD}

"We didn't. Although we did have an attic." Mala then gave Van a quick hug as she said, "Thanks, by the way. I'll do my best to help where I can, though."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:00 pm
((Fun. Oh, and remember how I said a friend and I were having a drinking game with the movie we were watching in class? We only got two sips today (due to appearances of a building called 'The Bradburry' or some such and half a barbie doll). D: And I can't remember ever seeing a more narm-tastic climax to a movie. I'm sorry, filmmakers behind Blade Runner, but it's hard to take your villain seriously when he's running around in his boxers, screaming and howling like a maniac, while chasing the hero....only to save him in the end and give a touching little monologue before dying of natural causes...The collective response from my friends and I was one big 'WTF did we just watch?!' XD ))

"Just watch out for falling ceilings. After that spectacular display of dignity, I can almost guarantee you're going to find me falling through a hole on the second floor." Van half-joked as he headed for the staircase.

((Yaaay~ for OOC text that dwarfs my actual plot post! : D ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:12 pm
{Oh gawd, Lawl. Just one question: was the villain sexy? ...LAWL J/K xd }

"Don't worry, I'll be careful. For now, though, I'll be exploring this house - getting to know it again, if you will." Mala said with a small smile. Her old home felt so familiar, yet so foreign now. She wanted to fix that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:24 pm
((Let me put it this way: he kinda resembled an original Terminator era Arnold Schwarzanager with white hair. xd ))

Van slowly climbed the stairs, gently pressing on each one as he made his way up to see if they'd support his weight before he suddenly crashed through them. At the rate he was going, he'd do more damage to the place in one day than what time had done over the course of several centuries. After a bit of floor testing around the second floor which resulted in a few new holes in the floor, thankfully without Van dangling from the ceiling, he poked his head into the room below via a gaping hole that wasn't his fault. "I think I already collapsed all the weak spots up here. Other than that, it looks like the attic gave way on its own a while ago." he called down, the entirety of the attic now sitting in a heap on the floor below him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:53 pm
{Ew. XD}

Mala looked up at Van, slightly concerned with all of the holes. "You didn't hurt yourself at all during this, did you?" she asked calmly, ready to bolt up and help Van out wherever she could.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:57 pm
"I got a bit of a scratch from a broken board when my leg went through, but it didn't draw any blood, so no worries here." Van said with a reassuring smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:33 pm
"Does it hurt?" Mala asked, her look of concern remaining on her face ever so stubbornly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff