Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Weapons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:49 pm
Character: Ryuuzaki Tenkei
Link to profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20134077&page=29
Weapon Name: Jack the Reaper
Weapon Type: Scythe Guitar living weapon

Weapon Range: 23 inch
Weapon Weight: 16 lb
Description: This The Guitar Bring out it's master true musical talents but at a cost this weapon is alive and is very bothersome with one of the biggest mouth. It's true power comes form it's self it is living and it's name is jack draws on your inner musical talents normal can not unlock but in a dark and evil way making the users more unstable as he keeps using it. Jack has friend few it all depends on how it master is and in some cases this instrument has become a weapon.

Ability Summary:
• for 5 Chakra the master may use jacks power without playing him.
• all jutsu cast with this instrument take on a darker form giving them + one in rank.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:15 am
Well, first off, you know you have to be a chuunin to get a custom weapon, right? :I  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:00 pm
Character: Ryuuzaki Tenkei
Link to profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20134077&page=29
Weapon Name: Jack the Reaper
Weapon Type: Living Weapon - Guitar Scythe

Weapon Range: 23 in
Weapon Weight: 16 lb
Description: A guitar that brings out its owner's true musical talents▬ at a cost. This guitar happens to be a living scythe-instrument known as "Jack the Reaper"; an entity which feeds on its owner's emotional composition and occasionally chakra. By feasting on its owner's energies, it is capable of awakening any latent musical abilities within its wielder, regardless of age, well-being, and etc. Additionally, if Jack has consumed enough energy, it is capable of playing itself. It should be noted that because Jack consumes its owner's emotional construct, it can lead its owner to insane and fragile states of being.

Ability Summary:
• Techniques performed through Jack take on a dark aura. ( Fireballs, ice bolts, etc. have a dark purple color. )
• Techniques performed through Jack are slightly stronger.
• The Reaper's Wail: The user will pluck each of Jack's guitar strings in one swift motion, casting any ninjutsu that doesn't require a complex handsign string thusly. This method can only be performed four [4] times per battle. ( Jutsu cast this way still require chakra. )
• Jack's Solo: The user will feed Jack [40] chakra, allowing the guitar-scythe being to play itself for a moderate amount of time (8 posts).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
What do you think?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:31 pm
Yea works for me  

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:06 am
Alrighty, just make sure to post it in your log and all that~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:37 pm

Character: Alex,Cole,Webb.
Link to profile: here it is

Weapon Name: kalintaro
Weapon Type: shortsword

Weapon Range: 16 inches long.1/2 in wide.
Weapon Weight: 1 1/2 pounds

Description: a sword passed down the Saiketsu bloodline. it ability is simple. by feeding it blood it boosts the speed of the user along with reaction time. the has to be fed almost constantly and the longer it is fed the more it needs.

Ability Summary:
• boosts speed.
• boosts reaction time.

lazyactor

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:50 pm
Erm... well, aside you having to be chuunin to create a weapon (lest you were just making sure you'd get yours approved), are you sure you want to use up 2 slots on something that seems so... well... simple? =/  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:40 am
well i was going with simple so it got approved but now that i know you have to be chunnin never mind.XD  

lazyactor

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:37 am

(I know you have to be chunin or above to get a custom weapon, I just want to get my weapon approved ahead of time)

Character: Lupus/Cloud Hari
Link to profile: Profile

Weapon Name: ???
Weapon Type: Sword/ Curved Blade

Weapon Range: 46 inches
Weapon Weight: 3 Ib

Description: Passed down through the Hari Clan. The glass sword can change it's shape to fit all occasions. It can change into more complex weapons like bow, or simple weapons like a dagger. The glass the sword is made of is extremely strong and durable, proving to be nearly impossible to break.

Ability Summary:
• Can change shape
• Weight changes with shape
• Only Hari Clan members can meld it
• Simple change cost 5 chakra/ Complex change cost 10 chakra
• Nearly impossible to break/ can be repaired using chakra to reform the glass
• The glass seems to be light so even when the shape is something big, it won't weight as much as it looks.

Character: Lupus/Cloud Hari
Link to profile: Profile

Weapon Name: ???
Weapon Type: Shield

Weapon Range: N/A
Weapon Weight: 3 Ib

Description: Passed down through the Hari Clan. The glass shield can change it's shape to fit all occasions. It can change it's size to offer more protection or it can change into a weapon. Very similar to the glass sword it can change into complex weapons like bow, or simple weapons like a dagger. The glass the sword is made of is extremely strong and durable, proving to be nearly impossible to break.

Ability Summary:
• Can change shape
• Weight changes with shape
• Only Hari Clan members can meld it
• Simple change cost 5 chakra/ Complex change cost 10 chakra
• Nearly impossible to break/ can be repaired using chakra to reform the glass
• The glass seems to be light so even when the shape is something big, it won't weight as much as it looks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:27 am
Mmm... rather than have it say "Only Hari Clan members can wield it", have it say "Only Hari Clan members can meld it", as there is a significant difference. P:

With that... I'd say you're good to go... though, why you didn't name them is beyond me. :I

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:28 am
I haven't thought up a name for them yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Character: Doku Le
Link to profile: x

Weapon Name: Lucifer Prototype
Weapon Type: Chemical Explosive

Weapon Range: One Thread
Weapon Weight: 2.5 lbs.

Description: x

Ability Summary:
• Creates a Large Explosion [140 Meters In Width]
• Anything in the Area is 'Laced' with the Poison [See Toxic Gas Bomb for Poison Effects]
• The Poison lasts for two weeks IRL time if a counter against the Poison is not used

Zombie Swagger

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:46 pm
o 3 o ==3
*Spits tea*

Y-yeah... thanks for clarifying... but the range should read what you've put in the note, not "One Thread".

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:53 pm
Shinsua
o 3 o ==3
*Spits tea*

Y-yeah... thanks for clarifying... but the range should read what you've put in the note, not "One Thread".

The poisons were placed so that the explosion which would be large, would push the gas and smoke outwards, thus causing the 'one thread' range. That's what I meant. The poison lacing effect, not the actual BRRAAAHHHHH KABOOM.  

Zombie Swagger

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:56 pm
Oh, okay. :V
Just saying... I still hate the term "One Thread".
That thread could be the entire red sand's area of Wind Country, or somebody's bedroom... so... yeah...

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff