Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~ Ties of Love ~ [Sequacious x Vampire] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:39 am
Ludique still glared. These devices were known to her; it seemed that the humans and demons shared the same console interests. But she stayed there, on top of Rin for a moment, as if unconvinced that he wasn't using magic. She didn't detect any, but that didn't mean anything. If this was foreign to her, well.. Things could get tricky. She stared down at Rin. "If you again speak in such a language, I shall harm you terribly," She warned, not moving until her agreed.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:05 pm
Rin blinked, puzzled. What language was she talking about? He was speaking English, it was just a little- a lot- slurred. He gave her a confused glare, "I'm sorry, did I start speaking Spanish without realizing it?" he asked, now slightly irritated. Did this demon get aggravated with everything he did? Well, he could only tell that their future 'romantic relationships' would be very difficult if he could only do what she wanted. Ugh, women, they were always too controlling. That's how a lot of divorces happened, the women wanted complete control over the man, and then the helpless man didn't like it, so they divorced. It doesn't work well with romances. She would probably realize that soon enough.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:15 pm
"You spoke with many zee's and such. I thought you were- nevermind, it doesn't matter, so long as you don't do it again," And still, the demon did not move. She watched him, how he got irritated with her. Suddenly, she moved off of him, but pulled him up so that he was sitting upright. She, too, was puzzled, but she took in a deep, calming breath. These mortals were highly aggravating. She spoke quietly, as if that was the only way for her to stay calm, "I want you to stay awake with me," She said. If he refused, she would persist. She didn't know humans' sleeping schedule.. well, not every humans'. She knew it was time to be awake when the sun was out, time to sleep whenever the sky was dark. Demons were the opposite. She did her best to appear lonely, a bit hurt that he'd just sleep and ignore her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:00 pm
Surprise flashed across his face; did she really, now? He let out a breath loudly and shook his head disbelievingly. "If I stay up all night, I'll be dead by morning. I won't be able to make it through school. It's already 11 o clock, can't I just get some beauty sleep?" On a normal night, he usually stayed up until 1, but tonight he was just so exhausted, he didn't think he would even make it 'till 12:00.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:07 pm
"Please? I can make you some food, if you'd like. And we don't have school tomorrow, we can sleep in," Ludique gave a pout, watching Rin sadly. Surely this human couldn't resist her pouting, her hopeful look. She would sleep when she wanted to, and right now, she did not want to. She watched him with puppy-dog eyes, keeping from using magic on him, for now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:58 pm
Oh yeah. They didn't have school tomorrow. He forgot. Again. Oh well, maybe he could stay up; he would count it as his official 15th all-nighter. And besides, that demon was giving him such a hopeful look, he found it difficult to imagine that if he declined, he wasn't declining a child. Putting on a sour face, he finally nodded his head. "Fine. I'll stay up as long as I can, but it's your fault if I fall over from fatigue, slam my head against something, have to go to the hospital, and end up with 43 stitches and a serious concussion." He grumbled as he got out of his hole of warmness, shivering as the cold outside world embraced him. "What do you wanna do?" He asked, not really caring.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:37 pm
He said yes! He did, he did! Ludique's eyes burned with excitement, and she immediately pounced upon this boy. She laughed happily. "Wrestle with me!" She exclaimed, too excited to truly notice his grumbling and how he didn't care or want to hang out with her. Ludique didn't care. She just wanted to play. She wanted to be rough and boy-like while she still could, since she apparently had to be feminine for school and in front of people. She was physically strong, yes, but not overwhelmingly. She was rather sure that Rin and her were about equally matched in physical strength. She laughed again, appearing to be sweet and carefree at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:47 pm
Rin squeaked unintentionally as the demon landed on top of him. "Erghp!" His mind flashed to how sexual it looked. He was worried that his mom would come down and think she was trying to rape him--which was odd, because girls didn't usually try to rape--or worse, that he was trying to rape her. But alas, his mom stayed a safe distance away in bed, and the demon did not let up, and she did not try to take off his pants, so he eventually relaxed and tried to fight the demon back. He tried to gather up all the knowledge he had gleaned from a martial arts program he had participated in a few years back. He remembered nothing. Go figure. So he just went with his instincts and tried to bite and claw. The girl was surprisingly strong, probably stronger than him, but he didn't want her to know that.

Sometime during the scuffle, he promised himself that he would start working out; he didn't like being matched by a girl.

He was now wide awake and really warm, and starting to sweat. Breathing heavily, he pulled himself to the couch and tried to take a breather.

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:58 pm
The demon, too, was breathing heavily. Her brunette hair was a mess in tangles. Not sweating, but also warm. Sitting, leaning against the couch with her head tilted back. And this was just from wrestling with the male! Ludique gave a little laugh as the perverse side of her mind slightly took over. Oh, if this is was wrestling could bring, the demon was eager to know of how intimate this human could be. She made no move- humans, she knew, were not prone to sleeping with someone they just met, unless their mind was in another place, perhaps intoxicated. No, the demon knew better. She moved after a few seconds, her eyes still bright with excitement as she faced Rin, sitting on her knees. "Again!" She insisted, getting a thrill from being rough and fighting against this human with complete physical might.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:35 pm
"Auuugh..." he whimpered at her suggestion. "I can't, you've killed me." He rolled over, brought his feet up to the couch, and flopped onto his stomach. He tried not to move, as though to enrich to experience of being dead, but he was breathing so heavily that that was difficult. He then discovered that it was difficult to breath with his face in a pillow, so he lifted it up, and turned it to the side, catching his breath. Just lying down made him tired- or maybe, that was just the after-affect of all that wrestling. He closed his eyes, and hoped that the demon wouldn't notice if he fell asleep right then.

Suddenly, it occured to him, he never referred to the demon with her name. Huh. He wondered if she noticed. A perfect way to get on her nerves.

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:39 pm
Ludique pouted. "If you don't get up and play with me, I'll kiss you!" It was a threat. The human didn't seem to like being near her. He seemed to be disgusted by her, the way he earlier had barely touched her tongue, and how he shrunk away from her. The demon was making a slightly pout-like face, watching Rin still. She was upset that he played dead, even though she could easily tell the different. And she could tell that he was tired again. The light in her eyes had dimmed considerably, as she was now slightly devastated.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:57 pm
At the mention of the threat, his eyes flashed wide open. "You can try. But you won't succeed, because I am a master of evasion," he joked. This girl seemed so much more energetic than before. "If you are planning on spending the nights awake, and the days at school, when are you going to get to sleep?" His eyelids threatened to close themselves without his consent. He got up and walked into the kitchen, hoping to get a pop to caffinate him. "Wanna soda?" he asked the demon. Did demons even drink pops? He wondered if there was something in the demon's DNA that would make them explode when they drank a soda. That would be so hilarious; he should probably get a camera. He handed a pop to her and snatched his camera from the table.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:10 pm
As the pop entered her hands, the demon seemed excited. To try these human drinks, right from the start! Ludique opened it, as her people also had cans, just not exactly the same drinks. She took a sip, and her eyes widened. She looked uneasy after a moment though, and that turned into a face that said, "DO NOT WANT."

But, probably to Rin's dismay, the demon did not explode. She just set the soda down, reading the can. "I don't like.. 'root beer', whatever it is," Said Ludique, as she eyed the can with complete distaste. She looked to Rin, and spoke again. "I'll go to sleep tonight, I just have to get tired first. It's only," She looked around, eyes settling on the clock, and she murmured quietly, "Il est onze heures vingt," Said Ludique, looking to Rin again. She didn't realize she had spoken in French, but she laughed, smiling to the human, even though the foul taste was still there.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:24 pm
Rin pursed his lips, disappointed that the demon had not spontaneously combusted on tape. He turned off his camera and gestured toward the root beer, "Yeah, root beer ain't my favorite either. I more like Crush. Pepsi and Coke are out of the picture, too. Which is weird, because you wouldn't imagine me as the kind of guy who would not like Pepsi, right? Crazy sh*t..." he murmured the last part as he admired the can of root beer, holding it at eye level. He was quickly becoming awake. Caffine did wonders for him. His Crush soda in one hand and the root beer in the other, he dumped the root beer down the sink without a second thought. His mom got mad when he did that when she was around, but it made perfect sense to him. If he left it in the fridge, it would go flat. If he left it out, it would go flat. No one drinks an already-opened soda, so it's better to just get rid of it when you figure out you don't like it. He turned to the demon and heard her speak in some crazy language. Panic flashed in his brain and he ran out to the living room again and started accusing her, "You just used magic didn't you! You broke the rules! I get your tongue now!"  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:35 pm
Ludique blinked, confused for a moment. Oh, drat! She had spoken in French again, as she always did while telling time. She huffed, and followed after Rin. "You dolt," She said, hands on her hips, "I'm French, I speak in French. I was telling the time! Jeez, do you not know foreign language?" She rolled her eyes, before talking again, "And plus, the deal was that I don't read your mind; I haven't, and therefore, the rules have not been broken," She stuck her tongue out at him, for good measure. This human had better be feeling stupid, accusing her of using a speaking spell where he could hear it! She glared, angry of the accusation.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff