Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
♪ Sound Village ↔ Mist Village ≈ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:15 pm
User Image

Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: beauty of annihilation
Chakra: 360 (400)
Stamina: 300
Straight Flush's chakra: 250
Kikkaichu pact level: 40

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor smirked behind her mask. At least she was being social. The thought of being trapped on a burning boat had her somewhat surprised that she was calm. She didn't think about it long. Her smile only broadened behind the mask. She kept her voice still as she calmed her hive and explained why she was being hunted. "Well. I appear to be going through a rebellious stage. I faked insanity and the murder of a crush i had via decapitation to get the gate guards to fall into an ambush. Then subdued those anbu guards. Left the village for 24 hours. Went on a midnight walk through the woods and got a tattoo. So there's that..."She said trailing off. "Only face I could bring up by memory that everyone seems fond of." She confirmed with a soft shrug of her shoulders and holding her arms out, palms up as if to say whatcha gonna do.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:22 pm
User Image
XXXXXX XXXXX
¥ XXXXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXXXXXX ¥
¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXX ¥
¥ XXXXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥
¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥
¥ Ryo: 10756 ¥ AC:0017800 ¥ Fame: 089,800
¥ Chakra : 605 // 605 ¥ Stamina : 605 // 605 ¥

The young girls explanation left her with more questions then answers. First, like what kind of village was so rigid that their own shinobi had to break OUT to leave. Second who the actual hell this young girl was. Third why the hell she was misnaming "rebellion" for what could legally be classified as treason. Fourth why she was making light of something that serious as if her life did not matter, as if she fully believed her actions did not have consequences. It was exactly that arrogance she had shown for a second time, that was really starting to piss her off. So she took a deep breath and allowed a bit of her blood stained chakra to perfume the air,"Tell me kid. Do you understand the concept of honor? Or the gravity of what you just admitted to? Do you think your village could punish you with death if they desired?"

Jutsu Used:

Toryu Naminosaki

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:42 pm
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor listened politely, her on foot pulled up behind her on the wall. She smelled the air change but didn't really think anything of it. "I'm well aware of what I did. I do understand the concept of what you speak but everything about my occupation pretty much violates it. They might put me to death. If they do, well I guess I won't care after huh. What I did was exert pressure in a perceived weak point to go for a walk outside of confined walls where for some reason weird s**t is happening constantly, my partners are being killed, my sensei abandons me and there's nothing that I can do from inside to stop it. Outside of the walls at least I can follow a plan to gain enough strength to prevent this. Guess that doesn't matter if I get put to death huh? That being said, Im returningn of my own volition." She said, the hive starting to augment her voice again with buzzes and drones.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:55 pm
User Image
XXXXXX XXXXX
¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXX ¥

As the girl answered Tsuki's questions she allowed her chakra to rest and the salt air of the sea soon drove away any trace of its scent. She could honestly sympathize with what the girl was saying. It was not so long ago that she would have considered a similar choice of actions. If the village she sought to challenge was truly in such a state now may not have been the best time to begin this particular venture. It raised the question if that village even knew or cared about what was going on in the rest of the world. The lives she fought and bled for, the people she had killed, the endless struggle she waged. After a time she finally spoke again,"It matters because history will remember it. Will the legacy you leave behind be one of desertion and treason. Or of a sacrifice made to do the right thing? If they see you as a hero, or as a terrorist..." Though it remained to be seen if she was asking the girl, or herself that question.

Jutsu Used:

Toryu Naminosaki

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:20 pm
User Image

Taylor let out a laugh, though not a rude one. She tilted her head back for a moment, the light catching the yellow tinted lenses that made up the eye portion of her mask. "My legacy? What legacy!? My family is dead, I have no friends and my service record is spotty at best! I'm a footnote of a mizukages student. If I even consider myself that at this point. The most noteworthy thong is the clothing i make holds up better than most..." she said, crossing her arms again, looking off the side of the boat; wistfully.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:37 pm
User Image
XXXXXX XXXXX
¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXX ¥

To be expected out of a young child the young lady laughed it off. Rising to her feet though, Tsuki placed her left hand on the pommel of her weapon while her right pulled her mask free and clipped it to her belt. The womans face betrayed the fact she was in her mid twenties and exceptionally beautiful. Pulling her long raven hair from the hood she shook it free. Pressing a finger into the womans chest plate she spoke,"THOSE, are excuses and evidence to the contrary. The death of your family marked you as their living legacy. Your ambushing the anbu at the gates will force them to change how they think and fight to prevent its repetition, that is a legacy. Take the Mizukage for example. If he takes your actions as desertion and treason he could change the policy of the village from that point on. Thats your doing, your actions caused that. That fact will never change. The stronger you get the more your actions will effect. In time your very existence can have an effect." With that she headed to the castle deck of the transport to get a better view of the surroundings. If the young woman wished to continue their conversation Tsuki would be willing.

Jutsu Used:

Toryu Naminosaki

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:47 am
User Image

Taylor stepped off the ferry when it pulled into port she sorta just wanted to get done with whatever was to happen. Perhaps If she wasn't put to death she would work on a better legacy. Fishing through her bag she found a small scarab beetle pendant that she would slip into the red girls pouch as she walked by in silence. It was made of jade and had a soft polish to it. Silence spoke volumes without actually sing anything. It let people come to their own assumptions, didn't offer undue threat, and didn't show weakness above all things. She walked toward her village in silence, Keeping her bugs in her hive rather than scout the land as she usually would.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:06 am
| | ≈ | |

『 o i n i n - b u t a i ¦ h u n t e r - n i n 』

▹ ► As Taylor stepped off the ferry she would easily notice the Aburame standing further down the dock, by the toll booth that monitored and registered newly arrived goods and individuals into the Land of Mist. Taylor's insects were calmly acknowledged by a lone drone of the Oinin Aburame. At the near same time the individual with a large amount of chakra neared Taylor - and continued walking by. A shorter, younger-looking individual walked up to Taylor, a bright grin on her face.

"Hello, sis." The young woman spoke. She was neither an Aburame nor dressed like a shinobi. Her neck was covered with lines of beads and semi-precious stones in a complex necklace. This close, Taylor would see the tattoo beneath though it's detail and extent was lost. "Big bro and I would like to walk home with you." She continued, softly nodding to the Oinin. Taylor would recognise her from the ferry, scribbling excitedly in her sketchbook. Her face fell to worry. "A lot happened when you left. Papa got hurt. He says..." The girl pauses, biting the inside of her check. "He says if you run away again, he can't convince the grandparents to let you back home. Please don't prove them right," She adds, voice low and pained. "Please tell us you want to come home and not be mean."

Behind the young woman, the masked Aburame had yet to move, but the lone drone had revealed something about his hive; they were bred to kill other insects.

Toryu Naminosaki

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:59 pm
User Image
XXXXXX XXXXX
¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXX ¥

As her boat neared the docks, she noticed the woman approach, but not speak. Shrugging her shoulders she returned her mask to her face. It was better that people not see that face right now. Not until she found out for certain if the village hidden in weird s**t, as she was now calling it, had a bounty on her. When the transport pulled into the docks she simply waited her turn, thanked the captain for his work, and disembarked the ship. Walking down the docks she handed a very real, passport to the man. Which dubbed her a bounty hunter. Total bullshit but it would serve her well in this case. Taking her passport back she eyed the group that was talking to her traveling companion but did not intervene directly. Not yet anyway. Though she did start to tap her finger against the pommel of her broadsword at her hip.

Jutsu Used:

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:50 am
User Image

Taylor would observe the destructive drone. It was designed as a predator. She wasn't entirety sure of what it's function was but the masked oinin was the obvious hunter. The girl was most likely her partner. It would be only a brief moment of silence while she thought. "Those bugs get nowhere near my person or my hive and I walk unmolested in any fashion. If you can adhere to these terms I was already heading back to kirigakure and would be more than happy to have you join me on the way." She said, crossing her arms in front of her. The sound was slightly muffled by her mask but otherwise audible. Her person however was crawling with patrols. She had ordered her bugs to alert status and told them to do what amounted to continuous peremiter sweeps along her body and to treat outsiders with impunity. The insects over the dark cloth of her clothing made for a very eeire if unsettling image but otherwise her body language didnt suggest she was hostile. Just highly cautious.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

Toryu Naminosaki

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:16 pm
| | ≈ | |

▹ ► The numerous necklaces wrapped around the young woman's throat shone as they caught the light. She moved to stand in front of Taylor - remaining a respectable distance so as to not to imply any intention of being a threat - with the same look of worry on her face. "Please, sis." She spoke softly. "If you trust Papa at all, if you have no regrets nor anything to hide, then please, you should feel no threat from us. Including big brother's bugs, yeah?" She gave a hopeful smile to Taylor, her own body language relaxed and calm. "The grandparents will want to ask you things, I won't lie. They'll be mean about it too. Really mean and cranky-like." She frowned at the thought of it, paying no mind to the beetle-like insect that landed on the back of her left hand. "But Papa sent us specifically for you. Because he's hoping you're coming home - that you aren't mad or cranky-like like the grandparents. That you don't hate your family, no matter the faults and arguments we've had." She pauses, eyes wide and bright, and her left hand extended, palm up and the male Aburame's drone was nestled in the web of her index and middle finger, peeking out and up at Taylor with a calm acknowledgement. "If you're worried, or scared, just tell us. We're on your side sis. We want you to know you still have family - by blood or no."

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:48 am
User Image

Taylor shook her head. At least the girl was easy to talk to. Probably hand selected to talk to her based on her past. "No. I'm not angry or anything. But I'm not going to mince words. I'm being led by the hand back into a vipers nest with people telling me they won't bite. Both of you were selected because if I went hostile you would have the best chance at shutting me down quickly and killing me with little issue. Hell he could probably do it alone. I'm not 'That's experienced yet. The elders get to sit there and judge me for wanting to take a break from the city of monsters and demons and death and no matter my thoughts at the time, it won't mattwr" she said feeling a burning in her hip that made her itch at it slightly. She felt whatever it was pushing at her emotions, making them sway drasticly towards whatever feeling she had at the time. The current feeling was a defeated sorrow and indignation. "I've already resigned myself to a fate of being berated, a mark of dishonor placed on my clan and hung or something. Let's just get it over with, no sense prolonging the old married couple with their tasty morsel to pluck clean" " she said, stuffing her thumbs behind the loop of her belt as she walked between the two headed for her village, but not quick enough that she couldn't be stopped by a word or a hand.the itching feeling at turned to a heat and had spread over her hip and partially to her stomach.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

Toryu Naminosaki

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:08 pm
User Image
XXXXXX XXXXX
¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXX ¥

As she watched the scene unfold before her, she really began to question the validity of this venture. While yes she wanted to test herself against their swordsmen if this was how they treated one of their own, who was willing to go back. How would they treat her if they found out the UHV branded her a terrorist? What if they were in the UHV's pocket? Admittedly she should have thought of this stuff first, but she never was one to think before acting. A flaw to be sure~ So with deft actions she turned on heel and boarded the transport. It was simply too risky to try this right now.

[exit]

Jutsu Used:

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:00 am
| | ≈ | |

▹ ► The woman's mouth flapped open for a second before she moved to stand right in front of Taylor with a determined gaze. "Now wait a second." She snapped with a pout. "You say I'm telling you there is no danger but I just clearly said the opposite!" She pauses, her tense posture relaxing one again. "Are you even listening to us? Or just to what you want or expect to hear?" She asks, voice serious.

Toryu Naminosaki

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:37 am
User Image

And now the girl was standing in her way of going home. Perhaps Taylor had misheard what the girl was telling her. While she mentally reviewed the girls statement she straightened her back, drew her shoulders slightly back and just barely lifted her chin. Subtley challenging in her posture, her mentality demanded that she challenge authority. "Maybe I misheard or I was perhaps unclear. I don't care about danger that I might be in. I'll take whatever punishment that they give me and I won't defend my actions. I know that I pushed boundaries. You especially cannot tell me that you haven't done something just to see if you could do it and you..."she paused looking over at the aburame male while stepping around the girl oinin slowly, continuing forward. "You know that our clan dictates we do not underestimate opponents or half a** anything, lest we dishonor our clan further by bein unsuccessful. " she said walkin correctly towards kiragakure. "Now are we going home or what? You want to protect me? Be a friend. I need them. I don't have any right now and I probably have less than that when I step through those gates." She said stuffing her hands in the silken weave pockets in her form fitting combat suit.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items