Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
How would you kill the avi above you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How would you do it?
  Stab/slice/cut them
  Shoot them
  Poison them
  Burn them
  Smash them
  Beat them to death
View Results

Im_Bull3t_Proof

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:58 am
I would put a helmet on you saying "Kill me!" and strip you down then throw you in a lake full of piranhas.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:19 am
i'd lock you in a bomb shelter with no food or water and some point in time you would die from starvation or dehydration  

Paula_Kuro

Im_Bull3t_Proof

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:31 pm
I would lock you onto a metal chair and with your hands strapped to the arm rests. Then i put a reversed bear trap on your mouth and it will be forced open with mouth and jaw guts coming out. When i get my super special remote control there is a button on it that activates it and shall the torture begin twisted

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:36 pm
Who says...

THAT REMINDS ME OF ONE OF THE SAW MOVIES! They're flippin awesome! biggrin

Ahem, i'd tie you to a chair, cut open your throat and eat your jugular, then, when you still aren't dead, i'd scalp you like an Indian, but your brain would still be alive for the next few days, wallowing in agony until your gaping wound oozing blood killed you.

Not very scary, but fun to imagine :3

..that evil can't be cute too~?

User Image

Colour Me Burlesque

Shinara101

Divine Vampire

13,965 Points
  • Big Blind 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:43 pm
I'd become one of your best friends and get myself invited over to your house. Once alone, I'd offer to get you a drink. You'd say yes, and I'd go into the kitchen and take out a vile filled with a very strong poison. I'd fill a glass with your drink, then add a few drops of poison into it. Once done, I would put the vile back in my pocket, hiding it, and make sure not to leave fingerprints on anything, then I would go back and hand you the drink and watch you drink it, hiding an evil smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:08 pm
*Puts thinking cap on* Ah yes..., I shall chain you upside down and put a trap on your ribs with knives on it. With my other super awesome remote control, i do a skippy doodly doo and press the activation button. The knives close together on the ribs and BAM! Your body is in two pieces smile .

Im_Bull3t_Proof

Colour Me Burlesque

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:21 pm
Who says...

Hmmmm.......... I'd strap you to a conveyor belt and put a trap around your head so that whenever you moved or screamed, it would let the knives attached to it dig into your skull just a little bit more. and when you got to the saw that would chop you in half, i would stop the trap with the knives after they had already sunken it enough to cause you pain but not to kill you, so that you could relish in the sweet agony of being sliced in two.

..that evil can't be cute too~?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:43 pm
I WILL chain you on a train track thingy BUT the point of this is pain. Your body will be positioned a little bit off where the train is but your feet will be low enough to get cut off. Once the train comes and... obviously have your ankles cut off the chains will lower you down now making your knees only positioned for getting cut off BUT when the next train comes that will happens so the blood will slowly streak out. Then after your knees are cut off all theres left is your upper body and head. The next train comes and cuts a slice slice of your hip. It then goes on and on with the chain lowering you down. When it reaches the tip of your heart or your death spot, you will be nothing of a sliced corpse ^^

Im_Bull3t_Proof

Thunderblade1313

Hilarious Smoker

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:26 pm
i would plant red phosphorus in your fries and when you bite down it will destroy your jaw, then put you in a chopper (the copter kind ) and impale you on a mountain peak then i would throw you in an active volcano and maybe just maybe a LOOOOOOOT of mentos and Pepsi will just maybe activate it again  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:27 pm
i'd shove a zucchini down your thought  

Paula_Kuro

Thunderblade1313

Hilarious Smoker

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:32 pm
id huggle you till you die then id eat your soul 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:55 pm
thats a interesting way to kill someone i think i'd just give you a over dose of deadly poison instant death and it would taste like normal water but slightly bitter whee  

Paula_Kuro

jjjgrace

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:56 pm
I would leave you in a safe for a few weeks, giving you just enough food and water to keep you alive, but barley. Each day i would give you another cut until you are covered in wounds. Then, i would tie you down, and slowly cut off each of your limbs, beginning with the arms, and then the legs. Last, i would cover your bloody 'stumps' with lemon juice and watch you bleed to death.

Yes, i know, I am a very sadistic person sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:57 pm
I would sharpen the edges of a teacup into spikes. When your in front of me, i will shove the pointy teacup into your heart and you will fall backwards. Then, I will get a sledgehammer and i will squish your face in.  

Death_By_Teacup143

Paula_Kuro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:15 pm
wowww creative i would drop you in the middle of the ocean and leave you there  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff