Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Introduce yourselves here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluMommy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:41 pm
Hi
My name ish: Ashley{Ashonsterr}
I cosplay as Noodle from the Gorillaz {they are my fav band ever! :3}
Im 16 in rl. :3
I am Bi. ;p
Single?: yesh.. v.v Hope to find a girl or guy to cosplay and rp with me as 2D or Murdoc from the Gorillaz. or just to get to know me. :p
Other: Hmm.. I love to sing, draw, listen to music, play games, read books, talk taalk talk taaalllkkkk~, Im also a huge spazz and love to laugh about stupid things. :3
and I ruv the Gorillaz. :'D Also Im trying to get better in the arts so i can go to AI of Austin Texas and Live ina small house for 2. :3
I love my hair and hello kitty and ish abit big. >3< so yea. I'd love it if you talk to meh. :3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:23 am
Hey there!
Name: Kelly or Skye
Sexuality: Bisexual
Single: Yep. Unfortunately...
Other: I aspire to be an author, and I'm hoping to attend The University of Iowa once I graduate high school. I am extremely perverted, and I enjoy flirting(a little too much... sweatdrop ). I am a huge spazz when someone mentions anything about anything that I fangirl over. I love Yuri, but truth be told, I've been reading Yaoi since I was 11. I love to RP, and it doesn't matter what kind it is.
Currently: I'm still trying to get over a rejection by my former best friend who is bi. She hasn't spoken to me since the incident occurred over a year ago.

Number 013

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:12 pm
Name: Skyler
single: *nod* yes I am
Other: umm if you have questions you can ask me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:13 pm
Name: I go by different one but these are the main Ninja, Mouse, and Sei
Single: Nope I'm taken by a very beautiful girl who I love very much.
Other: I always love the other section, you learn so much about me here. First off I'm lesbian but have a drag king alias. Alot of people ask me if your a drag king then you want to be a guy, No not really I just like the idea of preforming and having a good time as someoen else. Second I take marital arts and when I say I'm a ninja... I'm a real ninja. Thrid. I'm geek or more apporatie term Otaku ^^ and I'm pretty easy to get along with please feel free to ask questions I love ansering them  

A Dragons Wolf

Devoted Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100

II iKyoko Mogami II

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:31 pm
Name- Mira...
Age- 15
Sexuality- Lesbian
Single- uh-huh
other- i like to write and draw i can be shy though i'm friendly and try to be nice.
Also- sorry for not saying more... i-i just want to make new friends

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:12 pm
Name:
Emily
Sexuality:
Lesbian?
Single?:
Oh yes
Other:
I love to rp(true). I like to make new freinds(lie). I write somewhat sad poetry(true). I am unsure that i am actualy lesbian but i know im not bi and i could be traight but im am totaly unsure(true). I love heavy Metal (haha! funny total Lie!). I love love love Regina Spektor(absolutly true!).I seem extatic online but for realz i am very calm and serious(ish).
Oh and i love the color Purple!

User ImageUser Image

isparkle2

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:12 pm
Hello, my name is Shannon,and I'm eighteen years old. My birthday is July 14th. I'm bisexual, and in my second semester of college. A couple of months ago, I got out of a long, intimate relationship, so I am single.

In my group of friends, I tend to be the motherly type, always giving advice and playing the role of mediator in arguments. Despite that, I'm pretty out there and random.

I love to write anything fiction, as well as poetry, occasionally scribble in my notebooks. I'm in love with being a Grammar Nazi. I've recently found the party and club scene in my area; I love to go dancing. Give me music of just about any kind. Some of my favorite artists are Kesha, Lady Gaga, and My Chemical Romance.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:02 pm
My name is Mary, I'm 16, I have dropped out of high school and am currently job searching (which I suck at btw), I love all kings of music, I'm single, I love to paint or do anything art~ish, I live in Australia and I love singing although I'm no good at it (I just sing along to my Ipod). If you have any questions, ask. heart  

2Bpencil

ColetteyKitty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:25 pm
Name: Colette. AKA. Colettey, Letty, Cole, & Kitty 3nodding
Age:24 *in my defense I got on this account when I was 17/18*
Now I have aged and gaia is the same emo lolol
Single: Yesh heart
Orientation: Bisexual
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, reading, tattoo design, & singing 4laugh

Always looking for new random friendfaces whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:48 pm
My name is Hailey ^-^
I am 14, turning 15 on tha 11 of Feb!
Im bisexual, but not single T-T *sad face*
But wouldnt mind playing around ;o
I live in Alberta,Canada, and f*** its cold right now!! >_<
uhh... i like wrighting and drawing :3
And singing x3 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand....
I dunno x3 I guess thats it....

I love music :3

xGears-of-War Fr3ak

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:57 pm
Hello. I am Alexandra, but call me Zandra. I won't tell my age, but I am in high school. I am a bisexual female and I am in a relationship.

I like to roleplay, read, draw, write, watch anime/read manga, read/write/draw/watch yaoi, read/write/draw/watch yuri, listen to music, hang out with my crazy friends, play around on my computer, dress up my friends, and to go to raves and dances. My favorites:
~Animes/Mangas:

-1/2 Prince
-Akuma Na Eros
-D Grey Man
-Ten Toppa Gurren Lagann
-Skip Beat!
-Poison Flower
-Gauken Heaven
~Music:

-Classic Rock
-Rock
-Japanese
-Techno
-Classical
-Pan Flute (I hope to be able to play it someday)
-Celtic
-Wiccan
~Non-Manga Books

- Eragon, Eldest, and Brinsgr (Don't think I spelled that last one correctly. sweatdrop )
-Bar Code Tatoo
-Uglies Series
-The Knife of Never Letting Go
-The Memoirs of Cleopatra (I admire her greatly)
(There is probably more but I have read so many books they won't come to mind.)

I hate stupid people, mean people, homophobes, religious hypocrites, people who see themselves as better than others, liars, and anyone who would harm a child.

Well I am always happy to make a new friend. I tend to be a bit stubborn, outspoken, flirtatious, generous, caring, moody, motherly, sarcastic, dark, morbid, secretive, silly, short-tempered, and brutally honest, but that is part of my charm.
Add me if you think you can put up with all that. ;p

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:09 am
Hello everyone.
My name is Katie.
I am 17 years old, currently a junior in highschool.
I am bisexual, and engaged to an amazing man (see profile for pics)
Although, he let's me do whatever I want when it comes to girls.
I'm your everyday small town girl. smile
I live in a small town in Georgia (that no one seems to be able to pronounce)
I live in a traditional southern family so my parents are unaware of my engagement and the fact that I am bi.
I love to role-play, read, write, and draw.
If you're ever looking for an RP partner just PM me. smile
Well that's about it. smile (I also enjoy random friend requests)  

Hecate2513

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

FMAlover4life

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:37 am
Name: Courtney
Sexuallity: Les
Single: Yes biggrin
About me: I am an anime otaku and I've loved it since I was 9. I've always had a thing for girls. If you wanna rp or have fun, pm me~! ^.~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:07 pm
Hello ^__^ i'm knew to this guild. *waves*
My name: is... just call me jazz
I'm pretty shy...but i'm friendly to anyone here on gaia, i don't judge people. I've been on gaia for around 3 years on and off.. I also like singing and danceing annnnd i'm from Europe.. 4laugh I think that was about it :3

xARTPOPx

SuGAR_HiME05

550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:19 pm
Name : Kaila
Single ?; Yes but I am searching~
Interests: Drawing, Reading, Singing, Anime, film photography, world literature, and epidemiology.
Oh , I'm also bisexual~  
Our Secret Base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces