Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:06 pm
02/15/06

Teigra
Picking a door and guessing it was the nursery, Kane pushed it open, peering inside and interrupting the 'family moment.' "Wondered where you'd gotten off to." Of course, he was directing this towards Takeko only.

Takeko looked up in surprise. "Kane! There you are! You're okay! I was starting to seriously worry about you!"

"BIG BROTHER!!!" Cabel giggled, waving with the plushie at his brother.

Kane cringed as the 'thing' saw him. Wonderful. He then tilted his head, looking at Takeko strangely. "Hey...what's wrong with you? You look...different."

spookyx7
Aspen smiled at the little child. "Well, glad you are ok!" He was only slightly worried about the boy, he seemed the type to be able to take care of himself. "Here, want to play with Cable?" He handed the plushie to Kane.

Ivy woke up and stretched. She looked over and smiled at her sleeping husband. She got up quitely, not to wake him. Ivy walked out of the room and heard voice, they must still be up. She wandered over and peeked into the room.

Teigra
As if the mention of playing with the 'thing' wasn't enough, the sight of the plushie caused Kane's hair to bristle. Hissing, he leapt back and landed in a crouch, remembering ALL too well what happened last time he found one of those things...

Cabel found all this amusing, of course, and wriggled out of Aspen's lap to tackle Kane, giggling. Of course, this didn't please Kane anymore.

spookyx7
Aspen chuckled and then noticed an eye peeking in, "Mom? Come on in!" He laughed and bekoned her to enter the nursery.

Ivy was laughing at the scene, it was so nice to see her son happy. "Oh, sorry to interrupt." She hadn't meant to be spotted. "How is the family?" She walked in and smiled at the family.

Teigra
Kane looked up, growling softly at the Fae child clinging to him. Ah, it was just the woman from earlier. He turned back to Takeko, trying to ignore the 'thing' while mulling over what it was that was different about her. Her scent was different...not completely. It was a subtle change, but it was there. Half-dragging Cabel with him, he walked over and poked gently at Takeko's stomach.

Takeko glanced down, reponding before she even got a good sight of Ivy. She smiled warmly, taking Kane's hand. "So you noticed...of course you did," she added as a second thought. "You're going to have another little brother or sister...or both."

Kane's eyes widened. ANOTHER one? OR MORE? Oh, this would NOT do at all...he'd have to make himself scarce before more of the little brats started showing up...

spookyx7
Aspen smiled and moved over to sit next to his family, "Yes, isn't it lovely?" He hoped they were happy about having siblings, but you could never tell.

"Congrats you too. I'm a Grandma again." Ivy said with a smile, she felt that she was intruding, but then wanted to talk to Takeko some more.

Teigra
Takeko looked up, her eyes widening as she finally got a good look at Ivy. "Oh...my....Ivy?" So this was an Elder...she was so beautiful...so regal... Shaking her head slightly to clear her thoughts, she smiled. "Congratulations to you as well, I see." Grinning, she leaned against Aspen, unconsciously resting her hand protectively over her swollen stomach. "We were starting to worry about you for a while there."

Kane sighed, wondering how he could free himself from the 'thing's' grasp. He looked around. Maybe if he could get it to cling to someone else. Aspen? Takeko? Even Ivy? Maybe...

"Hey, you." He prodded Cabel with a finger, none too gently. "Don't you wanna' go say hi to Grandma or something?"

Cabel's eyes lit up at the suggestion. Nodding enthusiastically, he let go of Kane and scrambled over to Ivy, hugging one of her legs and grinning.

Kane sighed with relief. That was better. At least he wasn't being clung to anymore, even if he was surrounded by all this mushiness. He was still processing the news that there were more little brats on the way.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:03 am
02/20/06

spookyx7
"Thank you dear. I was worried for a bit out there as well." That quest was the hardest thing she had ever done...

She giggled when Cabel grabbed her leg, "Aren't you the sweetest thing?" She sat down in a chair and stroked the little guy's hair.

Aspen put his hand over Takeko's and laughed, "He loves to hug." Their little fae was such a joy to have around.

Teigra
"He certainly does." Takeko continued smiling as she leaned against her love, though she had been feeling progessively...tired? Sick? She wasn't sure exactly, but she sighed and stayed where she was, unable to think of anywhere else she'd rather be than here right now.

Kane sulked, finding a chair off in the corner alone and claiming that quickly. He crossed his arms and leaned back, eyes half-lidded as he watched the others. He really needed to find something better to do than hang around these Paes.

Cabel grinned happily as Ivy played with his hair. He loved attention in any form, just about, but this was always nice. He started to let go of her leg to move and maybe climb into her lap when he stopped, confused. It seemed like Grandma's dress was sticking to his arm...well, it did look like a plant. Maybe it was some sort of sap or something? He shook his arm a little, finally getting the fabric to fall free. Almost forgetting this event immediately, he giggled, holding up his arms to signal he wanted to be picked up and held.

spookyx7
Aspen noticed that Takeko did look too good, "Would you like to lay down?" He was worried for her and didn't want you to feel bad.

Ivy watched the boy struggled, but it was brief. She wondered what that was all about, but shrugged and picked up Cabel and set him in her lap. "If you want to rest dear I can watch these too for a bit."

Teigra
Takeko shook her head gently. "I'm not sure...I'm just not feeling myself lately." She frowned, holding her stomach. Perhaps it was just the pregnancy. Maybe this was normal. She had no idea, but as long as it didn't get any worse, she wouldn't worry about it. She started to sit up and insist that she was fine when a dizzy spell forced her back again. Leaning on Aspen, she rubbed her eyes, murmuring, "Maybe I should lie down after all..."

Kane's eyes never left Takeko's face. He may have seemed distant and half-asleep, but all his senses were focused on the angel femme. Something was up with her...

Cabel snuggled into Grandma's lap before looking at Takeko in concern. Was something wrong with Mommy?

spookyx7
"Well, that's it. I'm taking you to bed." He slowly picked her up. "Can you watch them, Mom?" He was really worried about Takeko and wanted to take care of her.

Ivy shook her head, "It's ok, dears. Your Mom will be fine." Pregancy can be tricky she remembered how it felt when she was pregnant with her children. Ivy stroked the child's head witha small smile.

Teigra
Takeko started to protest, not wanting Aspen to hurt himself. She was still worried about his foot, though he had said it felt fine. Recently-healed injuries could always be easily injured again. As another wave of dizziness washed over her, however, she went silent, realizing she wasn't sure if she would be able to walk to the bed in the other room on her own anyway. "Thank you," she murmured, eyes closed for a moment. "And thank you, Ivy. I'm sorry about this..." She frowned, hoping the children would behave for her mother-in-law.

Kane's keen stare followed them to the doorway. Before they left, he shot a look to Aspen that said he'd BETTER take care of the Pae in his arms...or else.

Cabel nodded, satisfied if Grandma said that Mommy would be okay. Good enough for him. He leaned back against Ivy, thinking to himself for a moment before asking, "Grandma? Mommy said I was going to have a little brother or sister. When will they get here?"

spookyx7
Aspen nodded at Kane's look. He carried her to the guest bedroom they had shared eariler. He placed her on the bed slowly, "Is there anything you need?" He wanted her to feel better, but wasn't sure what he could do.

Ivy smiled at the two children, "Well, but the looks of your mother, it maybe very soon." She nodded and patted Cable's head, "Are you excited to have a brother or a sister?"

Teigra
Takeko shook her head slightly, sinking into the comfortable bed with a sigh. "No, thank you, love. This is just fine. I think...I just need some rest..." She began to trail off slowly, yawning at last. She just felt exhausted all of a sudden, her eyelids drifting closed. Maybe, just a little...nap...

Kane growled softly enough that no one else would hear him. Excited? That was hardly the word he'd use. "Hmmph."

Cabel, on the other hand, nodded enthusiastically. "Yes! I'll get to be the big brother, and teach them stuff, and...and..."

spookyx7
Aspen stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead, "Sleep well, my love." He hoped she and the bab was doing ok, he was a bit worried. Instead of going back to the nursery, Aspen pulled over and chair and sat near Takeko and watched her sleep.

Ivy smiled, "Yes that is true. It's nice to taech them what you know. You two will be great older brothers." Ivy smiled and patted Cabel's head. She wondered why the other child was more quite, but didn't pry.

Teigra
Takeko snuggled down into the blankets sleepily, growing a little concerned by this sudden on-set of exhaustion. She began to drift off to sleep, reaching out slowly, seeking Aspen's hand for comfort.

Kane rolled his eyes discretely. This woman couldn't be serious, could she? He was TRYING to behave...for Takeko's sake, anyway. He knew she'd want that, so he was willing to give it a try...for now at least. That didn't mean he had to be 'friendly' either though.

Cabel laughed, glancing over at Kane. "I don't know about big brother...but I'm going to be the bestest big brother ever! So there!" He grinned proudly, turning and sticking out his tongue at Kane.

Kane growled, narrowing his eyes at the 'thing.' One of these days...one of these days, he'd get his chance to take that thing down...

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:25 am
02/21/06

spookyx7
Aspen watched her sleep. He hoped she was ok, he would always worried about her.

Ivy laughed at the two, "You two are really silly. I bet you keep your parents on their toes." She smiled and eyed them both.

Teigra
Takeko cringed, waking up. Something was wrong... "Aspen..." she whispered, reaching again for his hand. She groped about, eyes closed in pain as she clutched her stomach. "Aspen...I think it's time..."

Kane was about to snap back with a smart remark at last when his eyes suddenly darted towards the door. Something was happening...he could sense it...

Cabel sensed nothing of course and busied himself with giving Ivy another spontaneous hug.

spookyx7
"It is?" He ran to the door, "MOM!" He knew that she would be helpful in this situation. He went back to Takeko and took her hand, "I'm here, what do you want me to do?"

Ivy watched Kane run and then heard her son's cry. "Cabel, you may want to stay here, but I need to attend to you Mother." She set him down and then ran to the room. She smiled at her worried son, "Don't worry, it won't be long now."

Teigra
Takeko whimpered slightly, squeezing his hand. "Just...stay here...with me..." Having never been through this before or talking to anyone who had, the poor angelic Pae had no idea what to expect. Though, with what Iris had said, perhaps no one did.

Kane walked slowly to the doorway, ears alert for the slightest sound.

Cabel scrambled over, trying to peer over Kane's shoulder, but staying put like Grandma had said. "What's going on?"

"Hmmph," Kane narrowed his eyes at the sounds he was picking up. "Looks like you'll be getting your wish sooner than you thought." He growled softly to himself. More little brats like Cabel. Wonderful. He shook his head slightly, ignoring Cabel's happy squeals.

spookyx7
Ivy held two squirming babies in her arms, "You are the proud parents of twins. A boy and a girl, congrats." Ivy had a tear run down her face and was smiling. She laid them on Takeko's lap.

"You did great. I love you!" He kissed her cheek and then smiled at the two moving forms. The first babies he had ever seen, they were gorgeous.

Teigra
Takeko smiled tiredly, leaning back against the pillows and taking her two darling babies into her arms. Twins! That explained a lot...she hadn't expected that. No wonder....and live birth rather than eggs? It was strange, but they were SO beautiful...

Smiling warmly, she turned and nuzzled Aspen's cheek. "I love you too, sweetheart." Glancing down, she chuckled. "We really are parents this time..." she mused softly.

spookyx7
Aspen stroked the two babies cheeks and then kissed them with a smile, "Yes, we are. Isn't it amazing?" He smiled and then put his arm around his new babies.

Ivy looked down at the two children, "Maybe we should leave these four. You can come back when you Mom rests." She ushered them out of the room, "Are you two hungry?"

Teigra
"It sure is," she smiled, snuggling into the family hug. Resting her head on Aspen's shoulder, she asked, "Have you thought about names?"

Cabel giggled, only catching a peek of the babies before being ushered out. "Aww...." Then the mention of food reached his ears. "Oh, yes! I'm hungry!" He waved his hand enthusiastically in the air.

Kane shrugged, leaning casually against the doorframe, arms crossed. "I guess..." He turned, following along. "Got any fish?"

spookyx7
"I don't know why, but the name Mei Lien comes to mind. What about you? Did you have a name going for one of these darlings?" Aspen waggled a finger in front of the female who tried to grab it slowly.

Ivy smiled and led them to the kitchen, "Well, no, I don't eat meat." She pulled out some apples and other fruits and quikly made a fruit salad. "Is there something else you would like?"

Teigra
Takeko smiled. "That's a beautiful name!" She turned to the babies again, kissing the male's forehead, who nearly went cross-eyed trying to look at her, causing her to chuckle softly. "What do you think of the name...Saffron?"

Kane snarled in disgust, glancing towards the door. "Eh, no. Forget it. If I get hungry, I can always go get something myself." He wasn't all that hungry yet anyway. He'd had a good meal at Hula Bob's not long before he'd found this place.

Cabel tried to sneakily reach into the bowl, stealing a piece of fruit. Not really caring if he'd been seen or not, he happily nibbled on the slice of apple he'd managed to snatch.

spookyx7
Aspen smiled, "That's a nice name." Mei Lien finally grabbed his hand and stuck it in her mouth. Aspen burst out laughing, "They are so sweet."

"I'm sorry little one, would you like something to drink instead?" She felt bad, but she had never liked meat. Did Chae have some? Maybe she should look. She went to the cupboard and left the bowl for Cabel to eat out of.

Teigra
Takeko watched Mei Lien and laughed. "Or at least hungry. One or the other," she teased, cuddling her sweet little 'bundles of joy.'

Kane shrugged, "Water's fine, if you must." This woman needed to stop going out of her way for him. He didn't need anything he couldn't get himself. She should just worry about herself...and maybe Cabel.

Cabel grinned, digging into the bowl of fruit with both hands, picking out his favorite pieces.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:36 pm
02/22/06

spookyx7
"That they could be." Aspen laughed and waggled his finger with Mei Lien attatched. He then smiled at Saffron and stroked his cheek.

"Only water? Ok." Ivy got some water and put the galss in front of Kane. "I could bake some cookies, if you both would like." She smiled as she watched Cabel eat. She popped a piece of apple in her mouth and chewed.

Teigra
Takeko laughed, snuggling against Aspen. "He looks like you," she pointed out, nodding to Saffron.

Kane took the glass and sipped slowly. This was enough for him anyway.

Cabel looked up, tilting his head in curiosity. "Cookies? What are those? Are they tasty?" The Fae child's diet had been limited so far to fruits and veggies and the like. Nothing sweeter than fruit as of yet.

spookyx7
"You think so? I think he's to colorful and pretty to look like me." He chuckled and then looked at Mei Lien, "Mei Lien looks like her Mommy."

Ivy smiled, "Cookies are really good. I have a few." She jpulled some chocolate chip cookies out of a cupboard and passed a few out to the children. "Try one."

Teigra
Takeko chuckled, turning and kissing his cheek. "Oh you..." She grinned, stroking Mei Lien's cheek. "She has my markings at least..."

Kane eyed the 'cookie' warily for a moment before picking it up and taking a tentative nibble. Wow...sweet. He blinked, chewing for a minute. He supposed he could get used to the sweetness. Seems a lot of the things Paes ate leaned towards the sweet side, so he'd have to get used to some of them. Doesn't mean they'd EVER get him to eat those 'vegetable' things. No rabbit food for him.

Cabel, on the other hand, took one bite of the first cookie and began happily 'inhaling' the rest of them. "Mmmph, these are good!" he paused just long enough to say around a mouthful of cookie. Perhaps...sugar wasn't the best thing to give Cabel...

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:17 am
02/27/06

Teigra
Cabel stretched, finding himself on the beach now. He was still amused by his growth just recently. Not yet an adult, but certainly not a child anymore, he was rapidly getting used to his new form. He chuckled, having lost his more childish giggle at last, and attempted a spontaneous cartwheel across the sand. Okay, not quite disasterous, but definitely awkward. He kept smiling as he crossed the sands, moving towards a group of Paes that reminded him of his grandma, Ivy. Perhaps they were Elders as well then? He waved, just in case any of them had seen him so they wouldn't think him rude, though he didn't want to interrupt anything.

Torvil Rakamash
Pol turned her head and watched the youth. She waved her free hand and sipped her Cola, squinting her eyes against the glare of the sun. "Sunglasses..." Pol said holding out her free hand. She looked at the ugly pair of thick rimmed glasses. She shuddered and tossed them on the sand. "Sunglasses..." She said again... This time a slightly better pair, but still shudder worthy. She grumped and tossed them aside. She took a deep breath and did it again.

It took her five tries to get a pair of sunglasses she liked, and she popped them on her face with a smile, feeling quite content that she looked as good as she could all things considered.

Teigra
Cabel smiled as one of the Elders seemed to notice him. Err...sorta' at least. He watched curiously as she seemed to summon items from nowhere, finally placing a pair of glasses on her face that shielded her eyes from the sun. Or so he guessed. He'd never seen anything like them before. Still not wanting to be rude, he headed down to the water's edge, sitting in the sand and casually crossing his ankles, feet resting in the cool water.

Torvil Rakamash
"Hey, you, Kid!" Pol waved a moment at the other pae with a smile again. "You want something to drink?" She asked, pointing at the can near her resting in the sand of the diet cola. She wasn't going to drink it and she might as well see if this child wanted it... Not to meantion, he was kinda cute, in that young, jailbait sorta way.

Teigra
Cabel looked up, reaching up and brushing a lock of hair from his eyes. Darn hair seemed so long now, as if it wasn't before. She was talking to him, right? With a quick furtive glance around, he made sure there was no one else he hadn't noticed. Nope. No one else. Well, it was sorta' warm out here...

He smiled, climbing to his feet and heading over. "Sure," he answered, still getting used to this new height. Dropping down in the sand nearby, he picked up the can, looking at it strangely for a moment before taking a sip. Wow...that was certainly different from the water he was used to! He blinked for a minute as the carbonation made his eyes start to water, then laughed, wiping his eyes. "Thank you, miss," he answered politely, nodding with a smile.

Torvil Rakamash
Polgara giggled and rolled onto her side. "Please, call me Pol!" She smiled and watched him through the dark lenses of her glasses, as she reclined on her side, her elbow on the towel as she held her head in her hand. She smiled a bit playfully and wiggled her toes a bit streching her legs a little. "To be honest I really don't like that kind, and It would be a shame to waste it..." Truth be told though, she would have left it there, along with the other four pair of glasses she had laying about in the sand around her. "So, since you know my name, what is yours?"

Teigra
Cabel nodded apologetically. "I'm sorry, Pol. My name is Cabel. It's very nice to meet you." He smiled, polite as always, though he seemed to have lost quite a bit of the childish behavior that he'd carried for so long. And rather quickly. He raised one knee, resting his arm on it as he looked at Pol for a moment before speaking again. "You're...an Elder, aren't you?"

Torvil Rakamash
"Yes Cabel I am..." Pol smiled sweetly at the boy as she let herself sit up. "Most of my family is now-a-days to tell the truth..." She giggled and shook her head. "All save my dirty old man of an older brother, but he's not really something to talk about..." She covered her mouth with her free hand to still her giggles, and then sipped at her Cola. "I am the High Summoner, I can summon anything that I need or desire, even the messanger of the Guardians herself, but only if the need is dire... But that is only my job, and it does not define who I am, so I am simply Pol, housewife and mother," She smiled warmly at Cabel.

Teigra
Cabel's eyes widened with each word, only growing more and more impressed with each word. She could summon anything? Anything? Wow... He nodded, trying to absorb all this. "That's...amazing," he finally muttered, shaking his head. "I've only met one Elder...my grandma...she just completed her quest, but I didn't have time to ask about her power. Do you know her? Her name is Ivy." He looked curious. Did all the Elders know each other?

Torvil Rakamash
Ivy... Ivy... IVY!

Pol smiled and nodded her head. "I know Ivy..." She giggled a bit. "She is my nephew's wife, a very kind woman, she is your grandmother? Hmmm... Then that must mean that you are one of my nephew's children's child?" She smiled warmly and took another sip of her cola, as she watched Cabel. "My, my, much has happened since I last visted..."

Teigra
Cabel paused. He was old enough to know that Takeko and Aspen weren't his REAL parents. Neither of them were Fae and plus...he didn't remember being a baby or anything. He just...was. And then there was glomping Kane. He chuckled softly at the memory. "Err, well, that's not exactly the case. See, they're not REALLY my parents, but I don't have anyone else and they took me in and..." he trailed off. Did he even HAVE real parents? He shook his head, continuing after a pause. "They did just have twins of their own though."

Torvil Rakamash
Pol smiled. "You silly, they are still your paren'ts even if they only took you in..." She smiled softly and sighed a bit. "I have a son who is not of my flesh and blood..." She looked away for a moment and took a long drink of her soda. "He... He grew up very fast though..." She sighed a bit. "Near about broke my heart in two, I don't see him often, he's an Elder too... He got his dream, and for that I am happy for him..."

Teigra
Cabel frowned, reaching out instinctively to touch her arm. "I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." He hated seeing others in pain. It tore him apart inside. He tried to pull his hand away, but realized that he couldn't for some reason. Panicking slightly, he tried to cover by leaving his hand where it was, hoping she didn't mind. What in all of Telrunya was going on?

Torvil Rakamash
Pol smiled softly at shook her head. "No Cabel, you didn't upset me, twas only memories of the past..." She waved the hand with her cola and tried to move her other, noting his hand was... Attached. She looked at it oddly for a moment. "Now this is... interesting..."

Teigra
Cabel blushed deeply, still unable to move his hand. "I...I'm sorry! I don't know...what's happening exactly...this is the second time something like this has happened, and I..." He stammered, only getting more flustered and embarrassed, not noticing this was only causing him to get more completely stuck. Oh Guardians, there IS something wrong with me...I'm a freak...

Torvil Rakamash
Pol smiled softly and put her Cola down and taking a risk, put her other hand on top of his. "Shhh... Calm down and breath, I'm not saying this is bad, I'm just saying it's odd... I'd say it's just your power coming into it's stride, nothing to apologize for you just need to learn to control it... Trust me, I've had my share of problems too... Still do..." She said motioning wiht her head at the four other pairs of glasses.

Teigra
Cabel hand trembled slightly as Pol spoke. His power? This was his power at work? What sort of power was this? He listened, nodding carefully as he took a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself. "Even you have problems, then?" he asked, trying to distract himself a little. It was a reassuring thought though. He didn't even notice that his hand was beginning to free itself as he calmed.

Torvil Rakamash
Pol smiled. "That drink I gave you was one of my now many mistakes..." She giggled a bit. "I hate diet sodas..." She said with a light nod of her head. "And it took me five tries to get these wonderful glasses..." She giggled some more. "We all make mistakes, nobody is perfect, not even us Elders..." Or at least, that's how she saw things. She was just learning the ins and outs of her power really, and she knew now that she'd have to be monster specific if she wanted something. As Cabel's hand started to pry from hers she smiled. "See, You're slowly learning control..."

Teigra
Cabel had been listening carefully and not paying attention. He looked down with relief and sighed, still concentrating on relaxing and growing calm. As long as he didn't get anxious or upset again, maybe he'd be okay. This was going to be 'fun." Finally able to remove his hand from Pol's arm, he chuckled nervously. "Thanks." Patting her arm hesitantly, he pulled away quickly...just in case.

Torvil Rakamash
Pol smiled and nodded her head. "See, there..." She giggled a little and finished up her Cola, crushing the can and placing it in the sand beside her towel, watching Cabel again. "You'll get the hang of it, just give yourself time," She smiled brightly at him.

Teigra
Cabel nodded, trying to smile as he drew up his knees and wrapped his arms around them. Wait...he couldn't get stuck to himself, could he? Oh, this was going to be great to deal with... "Thanks. I sure hope so. This could be troublesome if not." He thought back to when he was a child and used to glomp everyone in sight. Unable to help laughing at the thought, she shook his head with amusement. At least he hadn't gotten stuck to Kane.

Torvil Rakamash
Pol smiled. "I'm sure you will figure it out!" She clapped her hands together a bit and giggled. "It surely is an interesting power..." She pulled her hands apart. "Beer..." She said in a different tone, a command of sorts, off hand. With a light pop a can of beer appeared in her hand, and she popped the top, then slid her glasses up onto the top of her head, and sipped at the beer. "You want one or are you still working on the other?" She pointed at the diet Cola can nearby.

Yeah... She really didn't have a grasp on underage drinking.

Teigra
Cabel picked up the can and finished off the soda with a long, slow tilt of his head. Crushing the can in one hand, he dropped it in the sand with a smirk. "I am now," he chuckled, feeling a little better. He stretched out one leg, leaning back on his hands and digging his toes into the warm sand. It was really nice out here, if warm, but the drink helped that. Another sounded good about now. 'Course, he figured if it came in a can, it was just another soda. He had no idea the number of things that could be served in cans...

Torvil Rakamash
"Beer," Pol again commanded, this time the can appearing in her other empty hand. She smiled and tossed it at Cabel. "Catch!" She giggled at him with a grin as she took another slow sip of hers.

Little did she know what sort of hell she was about to put that poor boy through.

Though, in all honesty, if she had, she probably would have offered it anyway, Pol was a playfull sort of girl, and though she did not delight in seeing others suffer, she would not deny anyone something if they wanted it.

Well... To a certain extent!

Eirnae Slytherin-Natenhar
Casala has found that a walk is a marvelous method for clearing one's head, especially when one has found recent thoughts to be unnerving. After having a loooong talk to Eirnae about the meaning of a kiss, and realizing that she'd gotten her first one from a female Pae she considers a good friend, and will never think of in that fashion, she's very much confused. Isn't a first kiss supposed to be romantic in nature? Hers wasn't at all...

She doesn't pay attention to where she is going, though she does look up and wave to those she knows as she spots them, only to get lost in her thoughts once more. Veron flutter its wings atop her head, the Guardian's body of light nestled in her hair.

Torvil Rakamash
Pol turned her head for a moment and smiled, seeing another young person coming up the beach. She waved and smiled. "Hey! Over here!" She giggled a bit, waving her arm.

This one too was cute in that jailbait fashion as well! She giggled a bit and stayed in her comfortable position of half sitting half leaning back.

Teigra
Cabel grinned, catching the can swiftly. Definitely much less clumsy than he'd been as a child...though he'd never have been able to match up to Kane's natural agility anyway.

He popped the top a little awkwardly, as this was his first time with something like this, and tilted his head back for a good long drink. He doubled over quickly, coughing and sputtering in surprise. That was SO not the same as what he'd just had! He eyed the can warily, eyes darting to Pol and watching her drink before he tried again. He took it slower this time and managed to get it down without making a scene. Wow...that was some...'interesting' stuff. That was the only word he could come up with right now. He didn't want to insult her though, as she had gotten it just for him.

He shook his head slightly, feeling a little strange as he continued taking small, but continuous sips. It was cold at least, right?

Casala looks up when she hears Pol's voice, looking surprised when she finally notices the scrunch of sand under her feet. Ah.. Had she wandered that far? Looks over to where Cabel is, and then back to Pol, she smiles and waves over to Pol, adding some speed to her steps to head over in that direction.

Nothing better to distract her than to meet some new people, right?

"Hello!" she calls cheerfully, tucking her sash around her arms a bit tighter so it doesn't slip. "I don't think I've been out this far onto the beach, at least not with so many Pae'il around."

Veron buzzes faintly, but doesn't rouse from Casala's locks, seemingly perfectly comfortable right where it is.

Torvil Rakamash
Pol smiled softly at Cabel as he sputters. "Take it slow," She giggles a bit before turning to Casala again. "Hello, I'm Polgara, please call me Pol. This young man here is Cabel," She said motioning with her free hand. She then waves her half full can of beer at Casala. "Want a beer?" She asks with a light giggle.

No, it did not take a lot to get Pol tipsy...

Scary thing was... She wasn't even CLOSE to tipsy...

"A pleasure to meet you both," she answers politely with a bow of her head in the direction of each before resting a hand between the 'bumps' on her chest. She keeps forgetting to ask Eirnae what the heck those things are called...

"My name is Casala, and this is Veron." She points up to where the blue Guardian is resting on her head, the blue light's wings fluttering in response as the Guardian gives a half-hearted buzz. "Ah.. What's a beer, exactly?"

Lenore Slytherin-Natenhar
Bellatrix had been following her friend, at Casey's insistance. She wanted to find more of her family! Not talk to other Pae.

Although, Casala isn't bad. She's actually one of her few friends. . . .

Oh well. She walks up the beach toward where Casala is, keeping her head bent down.

Teigra
Cabel looked up quickly at Casala, getting a little dizzy in the process. This caused him to chuckle slightly and he listened for the answer to her question, wondering about this 'beer' stuff as well. Why hadn't he asked that?

He look another drink, tilting his head back far enough that he ended up propped up on his elbows. And perhaps, in a moment of childishness...or not...he giggled. Poor boy was still nearer to child than adult and as it were, had NO tolerance whatsoever.

Torvil Rakamash
Pol smiled, and held out her free hand. "Beer," She again commanded and yet another can of the stuff apeared in her open hand. "Is a fermented grain, it is a bit on the bitter side, but it's very relaxing... and can sometimes relax you a bit too much... But I don't think a single can will smash you..." She'd been smashed a few times in her life... the mornings after were horrible..." Poor teens tho... They didn't know WHAT they were in for...

"Smash me?" she asked incredulously, blinking twice in quick succession. This woman wanted to give her something that might physically smash her? She peers at the can in Pol's hand warily. It doesn't look big enough to mash her into a pancake as she'd just imagined in her head.

Wait.. fermented? Where had she heard that before? "Like how grapes or berries are fermented for wine?" she asks curiously. She'd had a sip of Eirnae's silverberry wine, and that wasn't bitter. Maybe it was because this stuff was made from grain and not berries?

Bellatrix walks right up to Cassala, and peers at the can the other woman is holding out, as well. Quirking a brow, she regards the woman warily a moment, before turning her yellow eyes to Casala. "Hello," she says, her same wicked smile coming to her lips.

She thinks that, perhaps, she needs to keep an eye on her friend. As great as it would be to see the others be stupid, she doens't think that Casala should get that way. . . .

Torvil Rakamash
"Yes, in quite the same fashion..." Pol said with a light giggle. She eyes Cabel and she frowns.

Okay, now this WAS NOT good!

She put the beer down in the sand and bit her lip.

Okay, perhaps Teens + Beer = BAD...

This would have been good information fifteen minutes ago! She sighed and shook her head. "On second thought, let's not give you Beer..." She smiled weakly at Casala before turning her attention to Bellatrix. "Hello..." She nods her head, before looking worridly back at Cabel.

Teigra
Okay, Cabel was lying in the sand at this point. What was IN this stuff? Oh yeah, Pol said something about grain...that was in like...bread, right? Mmm...bread was good. He didn't know it made you sleepy though! So, if bread made you sleepy, what made you wakey? He giggled. Wakey...that was a fun word. Like...'banana.' So many A's in the word...and bananas were tasty too. But oranges were sweeter.

That cloud up there looked like an orange. He wanted one. He reached up, trying to take the cloud-orange, but he couldn't seem to reach it. Maybe if he could fly...but he hadn't learned how yet. He pouted for a moment, poking out his lip before inching over towards Pol. "I want an orange," he pouted, laying his head in her lap.

Guardians only knows where she was going to think that came from.

"Hello. . . ." she says to the elder, watching the other Pae. Alright, that was dead funny. She might be able to screw with that one a bit. . . .

Her wicked smile on her lips broadens, and her eyes dance mischievously.

Casala turns at the sound of Bellatrix's voice, muscles relaxing as she sees the familiar splash of color that is her friend's aura even before Bellatrix's face comes into view. "It's great to see you, Bellatrix. You as well, Casey," she greets warmly, gesturing towards Pol, "I was just offered a... Ah, not a good idea?" she asks as Pol looks decidingly sheepish then sighs. "Well, if you say so, Miss Pol... Is Cabel alright?"

She shifts forward and kneels down in the sand so she can examine Cabel a bit closer, not caring that her hair is now trailing on the ground collecting sparkling grains at the strands' tips. "Does beer often cause a sudden craving for fruit?"

Torvil Rakamash
"No, not usually... I do believe the poor boy is drunk..." Pol sighed and bit her lip. "He is going to have a VERY rough day tomorrow if this is any indication..." She sighed and brushed the boy's hair as she summoned an orange and handed it to him. "I have a bad feeling you're going to hate oranges after tommorrow if you eat that... I would suggest going and getting some sleep Cabel..." She frowned heavily. Tomorrow would NOT be a good for him at all. "So yeah... I think Beer and people your age do not mix well..." Her brow furrowed.

Oh yes, very smart Polgara!

Bellatrix rolls her eyes. "Well, yeah. Alcohol and anyone does not mix. It makes you act like an idiot," she gestures to the drunk Pae. She looks at Casala. "I was going to slap the can from your hand if she hadn't thought it wiser not to give you any," she tells her, a small smile on her lips again.

Casey, the spirit snake, starts to circle around Casala. "Heeeello," he says.

"Nyoka explained things to me. Sometimes, you can get a hangover. That makes you throw up, and you have a massive headache. Light and sound makes it even worse. I almost wish I were there to see how miserable this Cabel will be. . . ." she says, her grin growing wicked again.

Teigra
Cabel grinned lopsidedly, reaching up and clumsily trying to swat at Casala's hair, giggling when he misses. "Heeellooooo therrre!" he slurred slightly. He grinned and snuggled against Polgara as she brushed his hair.

"Ooooo...oooorannnge...." He giggled again, clutching the fruit, but showing no inclination of actually eating it. He struggled to focus on what Pol was saying, though his attention kept wandering to the others. "Sleeeep? Bread equals sleep." He nodded, proud of his earlier discovery. "Sleep here then," he announced, spontaneously moving to curl up next to Pol on her blanket, nearly falling over twice in the process and giggling. Lying down at last, he closed his eyes, suddenly sleepy from the combination of the alcohol and the sun. He drifted off quickly, blissfully unaware of the hell tomorrow would hold for him.

"Ugh.. Then why would anyone drink the stuff?" Casala questions with a wrinkled nose at how Cabel's breath smells. Ew.. Okay, that is definately one of the worst smells she's ever.. yes, she's ever tasted. Uck! She sticks her tongue out and looks down at it in disgust, as if exposing it to the air is going to make things any better.

Noticing Casey winding around her, she sucks her tongue back in and aims to run a hand along the Yaaraer's length as he weaves in the air. "Glad to see that you missed me, Casey," she murmurs with a smile, "Any luck finding the others?"

She watches Cabel curl up on the blanket, completely believing Bellatrix's words that beer makes everyone look an idiot. Oh, that poor boy! He'll be in a lot of pain tomorrow morning, and he doesn't even know it yet. "Maybe I can see if there is a natural remedy for a hangover in the notes I got from Eirnae?" She believes Bellatrix's comments about watching Cabel suffer to be an expression of the medically curious, not that of one who enjoys watching the process for pain's sake alone.

Bellatrix watches Cabel, and laughs at the face that Casala makes. "Nyoka reccomends Irish tea. She says sometimes, alcohol is one of the only ways to ease it, though only a moderate amount. . . ." she sighs. "Or, to prevent it, you are supposed to drink lots of water, and eat some bread, while you are drinking. I doubt Cabel did that, though," she says, snickering a little.

Oh, man! She would give ANYTHING to see him wake up in the morning! She could screech, and put some light in his eyes. . . . Would serve him right, too. Drinking the stuff in the first place.

"Weeee haaave foooound maaaanny ooooof oooour faaaaaamilyyy. Thaaaaank yooooou foooooor aassssssssssssssssssking, Caaassssssssssssaaaalaaa," Casey replies, hissing in a pleased way at being pet.

Torvil Rakamash
"Yes that would be best..." Pol said as she slid off the blanket and wrapped the boy in it, making it so he was comfortable. Oh, she WAS going to bring him home, that was the least she could do. "I'm afraid I will have to cut this short..." She bowed to Casala and Bellatrix, even though she knew not her name. "It was a pleaseure meeting you both, now if you must excuse me..." She knelt down and picked up Cabel in the blanket, cradling his body as best she could. "I have to be returning home with this poor boy to make amends for putting him in this condition..." She sighed and looked at Casala. "If you do come up with something my house is over there..." She motioned with her head towards Loki Nei which could be barely seen past Dragnid from where they stood. "It's a small cottage, you can't miss it... Either myself or my wife will answer the door..." She murmured and bowed her head. "Unless you would like to walk with me there..." She said, slowly heading away from the two. "Then we could have some tea... Which I assure you is not as bad for you as beer..."

"No, but thank you," Bellatrix tells the elder. "I'm Bellatrix, by the way. And, I should be heading back to my cave. I'll be around the temple later tomorrow, Casala. I want to start helping you, and working on your training a little more," she smiles, and waves, as she heads back to her own cave.

"Come on, Casey," she says.

"Byyyyyyye, Caaaasssssssssssssaalaaa," Casey says, and starts to slither through the air after Bellatrix.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:53 am
04/30/06

So, I was walking through the forest on my way to the beach and I saw this poster! Not exactly sure what's going on, but something about needing help from all available Paes, so since I wasn't doing anything else, I figured I'd see if I could lend a hand. Maybe I'd get to meet some new people too! I'll keep this journal updated when I can.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2825184

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:34 pm
05/01/06

Crossing Paths...Time to Meet Someone New

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2853238

((FINISHED))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:09 pm
10/31/06

Guardian_Iris
Having heard rumors and buzzing from nearly every creature on the island, Iris headed towards the beach. Apparently, some large pearl-like stones had appeared and she wanted to wanted to investigate. Mostly, she wanted to rule out the first thought that had popped into her head.

She also wanted to find out before the Guardians might, just in case.

Once the beach cleared the horizon and objects were more visible to the tiny faerie as she got nearer, she couldn't believe her eyes when she spotted one of the large, glinting eggs.

Eggs...?

LloydIrvingofSymphonia
Chaos continued to examine the pearl quietly as he looked over, some fairy caught his eyes real quick I wonder who that is, I've never seen anyone that looks like that before? His tail slid around behind him, moving sand over it and sticking to it blend the tail in the sand

Torvil
Lucius picked up the pearl like object and held it close to his eyes, sloshing it around gently, he couldn't figure out what the heck it was, and that bugged him so badly! He turned his head and noticed the Fae that was flittering above the beach and his eyes widened a little. "Uhm... Hello... Can I help you?"

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Nienna slowly creeps out of the forest glancing around. She had been watching for some time wondering what was going on. So many just like her, but somehow they were different. They didn't have wings like her at all. Glancing back at the forest she runs her finger lightly over the bark of the tree "I will return in a moment my family.."

Slipping away from the shelter of her home she makes her way towards the others curious as to what had drawn everyones attention. Stopping at the edge of the group her eyebrow lifted into the air.

What were the guardians doing now?

Guardian_Iris
The faerie teen addressed her, so she much be as polite as possible, even if she was feeling distressed inside. Bowing her head slightly, giving a mid-air curtsy, she greets him. "Hello." She glances to the egg in the other pae's arms. "Might I see that please?"

Being the Messenger for the Guardians, and essentially, the overall caretaker for all of the isle's inhabitants, she is not one to let the presence of others go unnoticed. Seeing the other pae on the beach examining another egg, she sighs a little, hoping its not noticed, but nodding a greeting to him.

Her keen ears alerted of yet another presence, so she turns to see who is approaching. She didnt' recognize this pae, which was slightly odd considering she visits every pae at least once in their life. When for the brief moment their eyes met when Iris had looked towards the fae girl, a flash of familiarity came to her. Do I know her ... ?

Wait, that's not why she is on the beach today. She needed to regain focus, so she turns back to the fae teen and looks at the egg in his arms still.

Torvil
Lucius nods and stands, handing the egg towards the Fae, he hadn't noticed the other Fae teen yet, but when he saw Iris turn her head he turned his own as well.

Well hello... Lucius thought to himself. That's a fine female there... Wait, what the hell am I thinking! Focus on the fact that a Faerie just asked you about this! He coughed and turned his eyes back to the smaller Fae. "Here,"

LloydIrvingofSymphonia
Chaos just watch quietly, not really wanting to get involved, plus he was still alittle nervous around others. His tail continued to move under the sand and created a angel wing pattern in a way. His slimy hands kept a hold of the pearl as he ehard it being caleld an egg "It's an egg?"

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Nienna looks at the guardian smiling alittle giving her a nod before she turns back towards the eggs. They were not creatures she would know, but they were very familiar to her.

Sensing eyes upon her she turns looking towards the young male watching her for a moment. Giggling she looks away before stepping closer to look at the egg. The guardians were working their magic once again it seems.

Guardian_Iris
Using her magic, she levitates the egg so she can examine without holding it. Without removing her eyes from the pearl, while she is slowly running her hand very gently over the surface, she asks, "Do either of you know what kind of egg this is?" Good idea, find out what the locals know, or what they have found out.

The giggle caught her off guard. That wasn't familar, was it? She couldn't be sure, but it was enough to distract her from the egg for just a moment. She studied the teen girl, searching her memory for just one small moment she would have met her. She didn't get a chance to look into her eyes again, as the angel she was to the fae girl was awkard. "Miss... do you know what these are?"

Torvil
"I haven't the faintest idea..." Lucius admited honestly as he scuffed his foot on the sand. "So they are eggs? I suspected but I wasn't sure..." He chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "Do you know what they are?"

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Nienna looks at the eggs for a moment studying them. Hearing Iris voice again she turns looking at her, the yellow of her eyes seem to dance for a moment "No, but I'm sure my sister of the lake does know. Maybe you should find her." with a smile she turns back looking at the egg before she looks towards the lake.

Their was only one reason the eggs had returned, it meant she was here also. She was sure of it.

Guardian_Iris
The locals don't know yet, altho ... except this one girl seems to know a lot ... hmmm...

Iris needed to focus on this girl, figure out anything else she knows, because what she said caused all kinds of red flags to go up.

"Do I ... know you?" She tipped her head to the side a little, concentrating on the faerie girl. It was rude of her to ask, but ... she let her manners go for just a moment. This situation was getting more and more urgent to tend to, no need for formalities. "And who is your sister?"

Teigra
Further down the beach, a bright-colored Fae emerged from the forest, so far oblivious of the strange happenings of late. He noticed the gathering nearby, however, and the appearance of Iris didn't escape his attention. Though, a certain Fae's presence seemed more important at the moment.

Smiling, Cabel approached the crowd, staff in hand. Stepping in quietly behind Nienna, he rested his chin on her shoulder casually, grinning. "What's all the excitement about here?" He snaked his arm around her waist, looking up and nodding politely to the Guardian. "Greetings, Iris. I hope you are well."

Torvil
Lucius took another look at the other girl and his guts took a plunge through his feet.

Awww man! She's taken! Oh well... Probably for the best, would have gotten in the way of my reading... He waited patiently, obviously this other girl was very important!

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Nienna relaxes feeling a familar presense behind her. Turning alittle she wraps her arm around Cabel's waist giving him a hug before she looks to Iris. She knew it was mean that she wasn't explaining who she was. But it wasn't the time yet for her to do so. Not when the others had yet to appear on the planet.

Biting at her bottom lip she looks up at Iris "Yes you do know me, but I can't explain who I am yet. The time isn't right for me to reveal who I am. And my sister live within that lake." she points towards the lake then looks back to towards Iris "The age is upon this isle again. But that is all I can say right now. Or I shall reveal too much then I already have."

Guardian_Iris
Iris blinked, and just watched this girl. She couldn't be ... no ... the Guardians had only ever discussed that, they hadn't put that plan into action yet, had they? She was too flabberghasted to even notice the addition of the male Fae.

But ... her sister ... that lives in the lake ... and the eggs appearing ...

Iris's heart sank. The Lake Spirit is missing!

"Does anyone know how many of these eggs have been found?" her tone sounded exasperated. "We have to gather them back up, then notify the Guardians immediately."

Torvil
"Last I counted.... Seven... I think..." Lucius coughed, having counted the ones he'd seen day one... At least the ones he'd seen. "I'm not too sure, there could have been more, there could have been less... Some rather... unsavory people have taken them too..."

Teigra
Cabel frowned, despite his love's warm welcome. What exactly had he just interrupted? "Whoa, eggs? What eggs?" Only now did he notice the strange pearl-like objects that everyone seemed fascinated with. And what was Nienna talking about? What age? This was a bit much to have just walked in on the middle of.

"Okay, I'll be the first to admit I don't exactly know what's going on here." That was an understatement. "But, if there is anything that I can do to help, just let me know, okay?" He nodded once, suddenly serious. If something important was going on in Telrunya, he would be only too willing to help the Guardians if he could.

"If we need to track these things down, I can help with that at least. It's not like I have anything else to do," he chuckled softly.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Nienna glances towards the lake before she bites her bottom lip. She was starting to think she revealed to much. She did this often, reveal things she wasn't suppose to. Looking up at the heavens she pushes her hair away from her face before stepping away from Cabel.

Stepping towards the water she place her feet lightly into it. She looks around the isle remaining quiet. Her sister was indeed not at the lake anymore. But this was far bigger then anyone knew.

Turning she glances back towards her forest wondering if she shoul have remain there now. was it wrong of her to leave it, if so could she cause problems by leaving.

Teigra
Cabel was puzzled by Nienna's strange behavior all of a sudden. Was something wrong with her? Something more than what Iris was concerned about anyway? He watched as she stepped into the lake, not sure what she was doing but torn between wanting to go to her and not wanting to interrupt. Instead, he split the difference by waiting until she turned around again before stepping closer.

"Nienna? Love? Is something wrong?" Concern practically radiated from the Fae as he reached for her arm, following her line of sight to the forest. He knew she was tied to the forest on some level and that leaving it made her uncomfortable, but this seemed like something was bothering her on a much deeper level than that. His heart ached at the thought that something could be troubling his love and he wished there were something more he could do right now. Never had he felt more helpless.

Guardian_Iris
Iris's mind raced, trying to put two and two together. She was normally a very level headed little faerie, able to comprehend situations rather well. But when she was left in the dark about certain things, she confused easily.

But then, she heard the taller male call out to the teen. Nienna! How could she have been so daft before! Iris slapped her forhead at her seemingly obvious mistake. "Nienna, do you know where Nomia is?" She prayed to the Guardians, that the siblings kept in touch with each other, even in pae bodies.

The thought that 7 of these, maybe more, have been uncovered was distressing. Iris wondered how long they'd been here, and how much time they had, till they hatched.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Nienna looks at Cabel, she wanted to tell him so badly what was going on. Have him prepared. Though she was placed here for a chance to live normal, she also had her duties. Hiding her face she nods "I just can't tell you" she whispers this hoping he would hear and understand her.

Looking up she bites her bottom lip then looks down at the water "Nomia here on the Isle, just where I do not know. One of our brothers Daeron revealed himself too, but he still at his post on the mountain. Only me and Nomia left our assigned places. Did we do something wrong because we left?" she looks at the eggs fearing they might have caused this.

She turns looking away from the egg hiding her face once more against Cabel's chest. She understood that they would all appear soon, but by leaving her forest to soon had she disturbed everything?

Guardian_Iris
Sensing that the young girl was feeling distraught, Iris flutters lightly over to her, putting her tiny hand on the girl's shoulder and leaning close to her ear to speak softly, but make sure she could be heard. "I don't know what has happened. I didn't know you guys were gaining your pae bodies so soon. And I am sure the Guardians did not know these eggs would wash ashore."

She patted Nienne gently and looked up towards Cable. "Take good care of her, she is a special Pae." she spoke softly then fluttered back to the egg to observe a little more.

"I need to speak to the Guardians. Can you guys gather all of the eggs you find, protect them for when I return to gather them up?" She asked any pae that was around and could hear her.

Teigra
Cabel sighed, cradling Nienna against his chest and stroking her hair comfortingly. He wished she could tell him if only so that he could help her somehow, but he respected her privacy at the same time. He would just have to be here for her in any way he could.

"It's okay, love. I'm sure everything will be okay," he murmured, doing his best to soothe her. He had no idea what was going on though, let alone how it would turn out. And what did she mean by 'assigned places?' He had no assigned place...at least not that he was aware of. Then again, he was pretty sure he hadn't arrived on Telrunya in the normal fashion. Did all other Faes have an assigned place, or was Nienna special in that way? Well, she and her siblings she mentioned.

And what about these mysterious eggs? What was it about them that had Nienna and Iris so upset? How much did they know about them that they weren't sharing?

Cabel looked up as Iris addressed him directly, nodding solemnly. "Of course, I will. She's very special to me." Smiling warmly down at Nienna, he gave her a reassuring hug. "I'll never let anything happen to you," he whispered softly into her ear.

Torvil
Lucius nodded and looked around. "I will, you can count on me! I owe that bugger that bit me something..." Yeah, a punch in the fugging jaw... He nodded his head and rubbed his still sore shoulder.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Nienna nods looking towards the mountain then the lake. Daeron and Nomia were here on the isle, only two were missing still. Laying her head back on Cabel's chest she smiles glad he understood her, she was sure that she be able to tell him, but now was not the time.

Glancing up at Cabel she pokes him lightly in the side, just to let him know she was alright for now. Turning in his arms she looks at the eggs curious as to how many there were. She was starting to wonder if the strories were true.

Torvil
Lucius popped down in the sand and tapped his chin, ignoring the couple, partially out of his own jealously of being alone... But then again, he was the cause of that, not that he wanted to admit it. He wondered tho, where had that other teen male gone, and why had he attacked him, that still stumped Lucius, and it was beginning to bother him badly.

Teigra
Cabel chuckled, taking the hint and loosening his hold, though he kept his arms looped lightly around her waist. She may be alright now, but he wanted to stay close in case she needed anything else.

Resting his chin on her shoulder, he nuzzled her neck playfully. "So...we're supposed to collect these things now? Guess we'd better get busy, if they're as scattered as it sounds like they are. Especially if others have started taking them..."

Guardian_Iris
Having the reassurrance from the teen boy fae, Iris smiles and looks around a bit. She notices a few more pae on the beach. She was satisfied for now, at the help she would receive in gathering the eggs. Pae were generally good natured and helpful, so she was confident this situation would be resolved soon.

But still ... deep in the back of her head, she couldn't help but wonder if the Guardians had planned on having those eggs surface. And if they did ... what was next for Telrunya.

"I need to run, but thank you for your help, Lucius." She bowed her head to him and smiled. Turning again, she fluttered towards Nienna and Cabel. "Please, can you help to find the eggs as well, so when the Guardians give me instructions, we won't be lost again?" Iris's cheeks flushed a little as she spoke, acknowledging her hasty actions earlier.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Nienna smiles to Iris then giggles trying shaking her head. Cabel nuzzle tickled alittle but she didn't mind it at all. Placing her hands on her hips she looks around "Hmm I guess we should gather them up and see if we can't find some water or at least a good place that wet for them." turning she rest her hand on Cabel's chest.

She was searching for the water spirit, she didn't understand why she couldn't find her sister.

Teigra
Cabel nodded, oblivious to the thoughts of the other male Fae regarding his and Nienna's behavior. "Of course, Iris. Anything to help." He studied the egg for a moment, examining both its size and shape. The rest of them couldn't be TOO hard to find if they all looked like that. Or so he hoped. This talk about others finding them and keeping them had him a bit worried.

"So we should keep them in water too?" he asked Nienna. Apparently, she did know a bit about these things at least. "There's always the lake itself, if we can start gathering them together. We could make a pool of water by digging out some sand here on the beach. That way they won't be washed back into the lake and lost again," he mused aloud, already laying out plans in his head.

Guardian_Iris
Nodding, Iris smiles at the pair, she could feel the warm feelings radiating from the pair. Lovely couple they make.

Iris fluttered over to the other pae, a motherly one and a baby and toddler. "Will you be able to help as well?" she asked, lowering herself down to the toddler and smiling brightly at him. "These are special eggs and we need to make sure they stay safe."

Torvil
Lucius stood and turned to the two 'lovebirds' he hid his jealously well, after all, he was antisocial by his own hand, no need for him to bleed his bad mood out to everybody. "I'd like to warn the two of you that there's another teen out there... and he erm... bites..." He grunted, rubbing his shoulder. He should probably get himself checked for tetnus, or rabies, or something, for all he knew that other teen was diseased. He knew his wound was freaking sore, maybe it was infected? He'd check it out once they figure this whole dilema out, maybe get it patched up.

Guardian_Iris
Iris nods and smiles again. "Thank you!"

And with that, she zips off to let the Guardians know of what she has found out.

Teigra
If there was ever a moment for a sweatdrop, this was it.

A Pae that bit people? Why did that sound like a certain 'brother' of his? He knew Kane had always had a rather feral streak, but had he taken to attacking other Paes now? Then again, the other Fae had said that this was a teen. Surely, Kane had grown to adult around the same time as Cabel had, right? So, was this some other Pae then?

Nodding gratefully, Cabel stepped away from Nienna, though not far, remaining by her side. "Thanks for the warning, friend. I'm afraid I need to know something for sure though. This Pae...he wasn't dark blue and purple with silver stripes and hair, was he?" He hesitated before asking, but he needed to know if this was Kane they were dealing with or not. He hoped not. Perhaps Kane hadn't ever been fond of him, but that didn't mean that Cabel hadn't considered him a brother. He didn't want to think that Kane had gone completely feral on his own. He hadn't seen or heard from him in so long, he had no idea what could have happened to him by now.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Nienna thought about the lake for a moment. Sure they could put them back, but with Nomia not there would it be a bad thing. She was suppose to be protecting them. Shaking her head she frowns "Placing them back not a good idea. Nomia not there so they will not be safe. We need to find another spot." she pauses turning toward Lucius for a moent.

Tilting her head she felt the jealously coming from him. Wincing she steps away from Cabel walking over to look at Lucius. She didn't notice until just now he was bitten "Are you alright?"

Torvil
"Oh no, he was black and red... and had the most Starkingly blue eyes..." Lucius admited, before smiling at the girl, it was easier to deal with the two of them when they weren't all over each other like before. Though he figured he really should learn to control his emotions better, else he'd probably go nuts...

Anyway... "I'm fine, it's just sore... He bit me pretty hard, but I don't think he drew blood." He laughed and waved the girl off. Please don't touch me... He internally wimpered. It was bad enough that she was getting closer...

Teigra
Cabel was relieved in a way at Lucius' answer. At least it wasn't Kane causing trouble. Though the news of a crazy teen running about biting people wasn't exactly reassuring.

Frowning, Cabel resumed pondering the issue of what to do with the eggs. "Okay, so we can't keep them in the lake. We can always find a spot nearby and bring water to keep them wet. Or maybe the river? I don't know," he muttered, just throwing ideas out there. This wasn't exactly something he'd dealt with before. Obviously.

Sighing, he left Nienna to worry about Lucius' wounds. That wasn't his expertise either. Though, what was? He certainly wasn't much help around here. At least he could help look for and collect the eggs. That didn't take special skills. But where to start looking? They could move in either direction down the beach.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Nienna pulls her hand back sensing he didn't want to be touched. Taking a step back she allows him the space he would need. Placing her hands behind her back she gives him a smile "Alright, I'm sorry you got hurt though. No one should ever get hurt." nodding her head she turns looking back at the eggs.

Walking back toward Cabel she slips her hand into his giving it a squeeze, she could sense what was going on in his mind. She wanted to show him that he a reason to be here, but she didn't know how.

Torvil
"It's alright, things happen, and some people really aren't considerate," He wanted to bite his tongue for that one... After all, it could have been aimed at them too if they knew what his thoughts were. Shaking his head to clear it of negative thoughts he decided to focus on the task at hand. "Alright, well... We have the one here... Maybe if we find that other teen he might have a few more, and erm... bloody hell I don't know..." He scratched the back of his head. "Maybe..." He closed his eyes and tried to focus, then he looked up and with his finger began to write in the air.

It wasn't really all the powerful, actually it was kind of sad what happened next, there was a sudden quick burst of very weak thunderclaps, as a short message apeared in the sky.

Pearls to Beach!

[chainedfaye]
Alaera was standing behind the blue Pae when he sent the message up into the sky. Blinking in surprise, she wondered at his power, but pushed aside her thoughts for the moment. Maybe sometime later...

"I guess I'm right on time then."

Teigra
Cabel squeezed Nienna's hand gently, feeling a little better even if he wasn't sure why. "Thanks," he whispered softly before turning back. They had work to do.

What happened next, well...he hadn't exactly been expecting anything like that! Perhaps they weren't all that loud, but the thunderclaps still made him jump in surprise. Now THAT was an impressive power! Unlike his, he thought bitterly. Oh yeah, sticking to things...that was helpful. Especially if he got too upset or nervous and lost control of his power...that could cause some awkward situations.

Blinking, the Fae was startled out of his thoughts by the realization that they had been joined by another Pae while he had been distracted. "Well, hello there. I'd guess so, eh?" he chuckled, feeling awkward.

[chainedfaye]
Alaera flushed a bit - she seemed to have interrupted a rather tender moment between the two. Feeling ackward herself, she gave a small wave in response and started to explain why she was there.

"I umm..."

Realizing she really had no idea what exactly to say, she just held out the glowing pearl in her hands.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Nienna jumps covering her ears for a moment from the thunderclap. Still getting use to the isle she didn't expect to hear that noise. Her body templed out of shock before she looks around biting at her bottom lip. Yes she was a huge wuss and got scared easily.

Shaking her head she steps back toward Cabel laying her head on his chest.

Teigra
Cabel laughed softly, patting Nienna's back reassuringly. "Nothing to worry about, dear," he chuckled, holding her close anyway. "And look, seems we've got another egg already!" He gestured towards the teen demon in their midst and the egg she carried. Perhaps this wouldn't be so hard afterall.

"Thanks," he spoke to her directly. "It seems we've been charged by Guardian Iris with collecting these and bringing them all back to the beach until we hear from her further. I'm Cabel, and this is Nienna," he took the initiative to introduce them both to the teen demon, smiling warmly. "Nice to meet you."

[chainedfaye]
"I'm Alaera" she beamed, finally happy to be meeting someone on the island. Her past had been troubled but perhaps this was a chance to start anew. "It's nice to meet you both."

"They are really quite dangerous you know" she informed them nodding seriously, handing it over to him. "Well at least this one is. Or unlucky. Or perhaps that was just it's way of saying that it shouldn't be taken away from here. Or it's way of getting back here..."

Realizing she was carrying on, Alaera cleared her throat. "There was small girl child near me when I found it. And little baby too I believe. Perhaps that will help your search."

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
She had been watching from the edge of the mountain for sometime now. Mostly the pae'il that seem to be the anti social one. He was indeed an interesting one in her eyes. But she quickly stayed hidden as she watched her baby sister scan the isle. She wanted to make sure she wasn't spotted by her just yet. She wanted to observe them all before she appeared.

Appearing behind Cabel and Nienna she smiles laying a hand on Nienna's back "You know baby sister, you shouldn't be scared. Not when you have someone who loves you this close by." she steps back smiling as she flaps her wings alittle.

User Image

Nienna smiles to the fellow pae'il before she froze hearing a all to familar voice. Spinning she gasp her eyes going wide before she pulls away from Cabel to leap at the other female pae'il. She hugs her close "Kethara!! I was wondering when you would show yourself like me, Nomia, and Daeron."

Kethara laughs returning her sister's hug before she pulls back "You haven't changed abit. I appeared earlier, but saw Iris and decided to stay hidden to hear what was going on. So this is them.." she looks at the eggs as her wings fluttered behind her.

Nienna nods before looking back toward Cabel "Cabel this is my older sister Kethara. She live up on To'ul Mountain." she smiles watching Kethara nod before she goes back to looking at the eggs "Don't mind her, she the serious one who wants to learn as much as she can."

Teigra
Cabel chuckled at Alaera's explanation...or lack thereof. Whichever. "Well, that will certainly make our search easier if they're going to find their own way back here!"

The appearance of another female Fae took him by surprise, as well as Nienna's revelation that this was her sister and another of her mysterious siblings. He smiled at both Nienna and Kethara as he bowed slightly. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Kethara." So many new faces today...and so many females. Perhaps he was lucky he was 'spoken for' now. Things could have gotten complicated if he weren't. The thought alone nearly made him chuckle aloud.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Kethara nods to Cabel then looks at Nienna "You got a nice guy here Nienna. About time." she winks before she turns back to looks over the eggs "If Nomia isn't here then this means those are them Nienna.." she pauses looking back at Nienna.

Nienna eyes widen before she shook her head "The guardians would have told us Kethara. But if they are here, then that means..." she bites her bottom lip shaking her head before she steps back toward Cabel.

Kethara nods knowing full well Nienna understood what she meant. Frowning she shook her head looking around "Where is Nomia if she not here where she suppose to be? She knews she can't travel too far from the lake." her wings fluttered as she bent down exaiming one of the eggs.

[chainedfaye]
Alaera watched as another Pae suddely appeared behind the two she had just been introduced to. 'Beautiful' she thought to herself.

She didn't quite know exactly what was going on, but knew something important was happening. Observing was always her strong point and so she listened intently to the conversation, hoping to garnish some new knowledge to add to her collection.

Teigra
Cabel blushed slightly at Kethara's comment, coughing slightly to cover his embarrassment. Then there was the matter of how they kept talking around everything...

He tried to ignore that without getting irritated. It wasn't something they could help, he assumed. He knew Nienna would tell him if she could, right? Well, eventually he'd find out one way or another, he assumed. Cabel sighed, planting his staff in the sand and leaning on it slightly. "So...I guess I should get to work looking for these eggs, eh?" he asked no one in particular.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Kethara looks over at Cabel for amoment arching a brow. Shaking her head she smiles "You know I don't think the guardians would mind if you clued him in one what is going on. Afterall he'll find out sooner or later. Might as well be from you." she turns back looking over the eggs.

Nienna smiles then nods as she takes Cabel's hand "Those eggs, they are called Naiads. They are an anicent race of pae'il that my sister Nomia watches over. Kethara and I also have races we have to watch over in case they ever appear. So does Daeron and my last brother who hasn't appeared yet. With the appearance of this race it means that the other might also appear. Its why we were put here, to try and stop this. So please be on your guard Master Cabel. I don't want anything to happen to you." she bottom lip trembles before she looks down.

Teigra
Blinking, Cabel varied between feeling honored that they trusted him with this information...and being overwhelmed by it. "Wait wait wait," he blurted, closing his eyes and rubbing his forehead. "You're saying that this is an ancient race of Pae'il. And that there are at least four MORE of them?" He sat down rather suddenly in the sand, shaking his head. All this time he'd thought there were just Pae'il and Aions on Telrunya. Though, the species of "Pae'il" encompanied angelics, demonics, faes like himself...the list went on and on. Was it really all that surprising that there were other, previously-unknown species of Pae'il? It shouldn't be, but still...

"Wait," he mused, looking up again. "Are these Naiads dangerous? What about the other species?" Why else would Nienna have expressed such worry about his safety? "I promise I'll be careful, but what about you? I have to watch over you, love. I promised I would." He frowned, practically radiating concern as he stroked her hand.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Kethara loosk over at Cabel shaking her head "They can be if the others were to appear. But that is all we can tell you. The guardians have a reason for them appearing once again, at least I hope. But for now all we can do is hope the past doesn't repeat itself." Kethara place a hand on Neinna's shoulder giving it a slight squeeze. It was her was of saying she couldn't reveal anymore that what she has.

Nienna nods toward her sister before slipping into Cabel's lap giving him a poke at the side as well as a giggle "I know I will be safe as long as your here Master Cabel. So I'm not worried, not at all. And when the time comes that I'm allowed to explain it all to you I will. But for could you take my promise when I tell you everything will be okay?" she looks over his face trying to make him smile again.

Teigra
Cabel nodded in understanding at Kethara's explanation. It made a vague sort of sense and all they could do was have faith in the Guardians and their plans for Telrunya.

Allowing the slightest smile to creep onto his face, he hugged Nienna tightly for a moment. "Of course I trust you. You know I do." He poked her side playfully. "If you say everything will be okay, then that's good enough for me." Smirking, he cuddled her warmly in his lap. As long as the two of them were together, they could face anything. He believed that with all his heart.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Kethara shakes her head remembering all to well what love was like. Standing she brushed the hair from her face "You too are sicking sweet you know that? But that what love is like." looking back down at the eggs she shrugs "There is not much we can do until Iris returns to let us know what she has learned." taking a seat down near an egg she rest her feet in the water thinking.

Nienna blushes hiding her face because of Kethara comment. She was lad though that Cabel trusted her enough that she didn't have to explain everything. Laying her head on his shoulder she closes her eyes.

Teigra
Cabel chuckled, embarrassed as well. Perhaps they WERE pouring it on a bit thick...but he couldn't seem to help himself. This was still all so new to him and he couldn't help the way he felt or acted around Nienna.

Love. That was the first time they had heard the word from an outside source. Is that was it truly was then? Love? He liked to think so. He could imagine no better feeling than this, nor stronger force.

Smiling warmly at the beautiful girl in his arms, he settled in to wait, running his fingers soothingly through her hair.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:43 pm
11/10/06

Polgara's Campaign Party

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6480651

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:50 pm
Someone has been thinking about you during the holiday season!

User Image

To: Cabel

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:31 pm
01/27/07

So...I suppose I should mention that I've moved in with Nienna. That's how it seems anyway. I'm going to stay with her for a while now and we'll see how it works out. I'll be staying in the guest room (she's REALLY got a nice place...underground, cozy...), so don't get the wrong idea about this! *blushes*

I just...want to be close to her. Like, I don't ever want to leave her side. I want to be there if she needs anything, to take care of her, even though I know she can do that herself.

I'd like to think this is what love is. I certainly believe that now, more than ever.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:32 pm
Why, What a Pleasant...Surprise?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7653487

((FINISHED))

Summary:
A tiny little Fae toddler with blue hair somehow manages to find her way into Nienna's home. Cabel had recently moved in with her and the two are puzzled to discover the little toddler who calls herself Eudora. She proves to be both adorable, curious, and apparently, all alone, so the pair decide to take her in and raise her as their own.

She also demands a constant source of entertainment and attention, so Nienna calls up one of her forest friends to keep the tot company. While Nienna and Cabel discuss whether they're ready to raise a child together, Eudora makes friends with the bunny whom she names "Shira." She shares a meal of fruit and veggies with Shira, nicked from a bowl on table, and the two doze off full and happy afterwards.

Cabel puts the pair to bed in his own room, then afterwards, he and Nienna decide to take their relationship to the next level at long last, sharing a room for themselves.  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:17 pm
02/15/07

So much happening all at once. First I moved in with Nienna, an enormous step in itself..and now...it seems that we're taking care of a little Fae toddler.

Don't get me wrong...she seems adorable enough and seeing as she doesn't seem to have anyone else to take care of her, I certainly couldn't say no...

But, I can't help but wonder...are we really ready for this? I mean, I'm not exactly experienced with raising kids and I can only assume neither is Nienna. I am in no way comfortable with this situation, though I wonder if it's just the rate at which these things are happening all at once...or is it something else weighing so heavily on my mind? Are we going to be able to handle this responsibility? For little Eudora's sake, I certainly hope so...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:47 pm
04/16/07

Nienna assures me that she'll be by my side throughout all this. While I still have some doubts about my ability to raise a child, I feel a little better knowing that I have Nienna's support. She really seems to believe in me. It's a wonderful feeling, if a little strange and unfamiliar.

Who knows...maybe Eudora could turn out to be one of the greatest things that could even have happened to us.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:19 pm
Afterglow

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9018985

((FINISHED))

Summary:
Acting much like a pair of newlyweds on their honeymoon, Cabel and Nienna are all kisses and cuddles and...whatnot...for an otherwise seemingly-unremarkable morning. When Nienna heads out for a bit, that all changes as Cabel drifts off and has a nightmare.

As it turns out, Cabel ends up facing down his own shadow in the dream. This darker form represents every insecurity, doubt, and negative feeling that Cabel's kept inside his whole life. Everything from unease about his own 'birth' to feelings of uselessness. The battle becomes physical and it seems like Cabel is going to lose.

However, Nienna's contant comments from the real world make their way in, reminding Cabel that he really does have other Pae that love and care about him. He finds the strength to fight back once more, beating back the darkness at last, though the shadow swears it will return in Cabel's darkest hour.

Upon waking, instead of seeking comfort, Cabel finds himself desperately trying to reassure Nienna that he's fine. He draws on a previously unknown source of strength, eventually relating his dream to her and convincing her that everything will be alright afterall.  
:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff