Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Hondoori ]|[ Main Street ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:38 am
After reaching the main street Manfread continued down to the river port shop. Everything he needed would be there, and he could always go window shopping later.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:35 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 335 |-|AC: 2,550 |-| 1,500

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Mission : Market Prices : (3/6)
Sukai walked down the main street looking around. I need two more prices then I can go home to Kumo. . .and back to my training. Sighing softly she then walked into a random store that seemed to spark her interest some.
List :
Field Medic Kit - 750 Ryo

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:06 am
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:215/220] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

Zero moved down the street eying the contents of each and every cart he went by. He stumbled by one that had a low amount of supplies and goods matching the ones he was supposed to be pricing. He walked over to the covered side of the wagon and brought his foot sharply down on the wheel cracking it and a portion of the axle that held the wheel on. It would need to be replaced completely.[That should keep them here about a day longer...Its nearing nightfall anyway so they should be shacking up for the night.He walked down a back alley and jumped to the rooftops watching the owners of the wagon come out and load it with supplies.As they loaded the last of them the wheel and axle snapped and toppled the thing over. He watched the lady walk back into a hotel as he snapped a picture and noted the hotel they went into he henged into a build similar to the kazekages with different skin tone, of the kumo variety, green eyes and kept his long blonde hair. The now female zero hopped back over the edge of the building and walked the long way back to their wagon

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/220] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

Zero swiftly moved around the corner in his new form and slowed to a casual stroll when she got near the cart. She feigned interest."What happened here?"

"Damn axle broke. Did you need something cause im kinda busy..."

"Yeah actually. You still have those stitching's and that tea set? I saw them when you pulled in and id love to get ahold of them. How much?"

"1500 for the tea set and the stitching's are 300 a piece..."

"Ill have to think on that. Thats pretty steep. Can i get you to write those down and sign them to make sure i get the same offer later?"The man scowled but agreed to her terms and wrote down his prices quickly along with his signature.The man turned back to his problem and started using tools to remove the wheel. Zero slid his camera lens just out of his sleeve and clicked the shutter as the hammer came down. He walked into the hotel shifting into his normal form. He walked up next to the wife of the merchant and pretended to look at nightly rates as he watched the clerk hand her the keys to her room. Rom 5b. That d be the second floor fifth door down...He stayed for a second longer than the wife and her kid did. He snapped a picture of her and the kid arguing about why they had to stay here in the first place. five more to go[

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:205/220] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

Zero walked back out of the hotel and down he street to a nearby flower shop. As he stepped in he slipped the clerk a note that he had written up. She moved to the back room to a large plant and carefully with a small knife scrapped a fine powder into a vial. She covered the vials cap with a coat of wax and tossed the vial to zero."Thats all you get for free...any more and I charge you.."The clerk said to zero . He nodded and shifted back out into the street. It was now nightfall and most people were off the roads. Which made it difficult for this next crucial action. He transformed into a small bird and kept the vial in his feet flying over to the cage the war dogs were kept in. The started growling at him immediately . With some difficulty in this form he pulled the cork off the powder and dropped it into their water bowl and carried the vial off and into the back alley. He sat there for around an hour and then came back, henged as a normal guard. The one that had read his id in fact. He walked over to the wagon with the now sleeping war-dogs and pulled the price tag from inside the cage. They wanted nearly 1600 ryo for them. He snapped a quick picture of their entire inventory and walked to the hotel.he used yet another henge to make his clothes and skin the colors of the wall and scaled it clinging to the structure with his hands. He got to their window and looked in to see them enjoying a meal. He snapped a picture of them eating. Hanging there for a few minutes the man started yelling at his wife and zero immediately snapped a picture as he hit her. He could feel anger boiling up inside him so he climbed back down the wall and sat in the lobby. he pulled out his headband and henged it into a konoha plate, placed it back around his neck and pretended to fall asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/220] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

The next morning zero got up from his seat as the manager started complaining about him and saw the husband hed been watching go back to his wagon to finish with the repairs that were needed to make it mobile again. He smiled as he made his way up to the room where they were earlier. He quietly picked the lock on their door and edged his way inside making no noise due to his training. He found the kid still asleep so he took a picture of him as part of his mission. He heard running water so he edged himself to the door frame of the bathroom. His eyes widened an bit at the fact that a hotel like this had working showers. He slipped his camera around the corner taking a picture of her form through the door. He smiled and let himself out the room. walking down the stairs he released his transformations and hid his headband again. He walked back outside and past the wagon smiling.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image

As he walked past the wagon the family came outside, finally. As they loaded up zero took a picture from across the street discreetly and slid his camera back into his sleeve. He followed the wagon through the check point, keeping hidden in the treeline and then,bypassing the gates and the guard station, took off for suna when he had better cover.

((Mission complete.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Jounin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 590 ~ AC: 44,900 ~ Ryo: 700

Having marched all the way from the Snow Country, Keiji rarely stopped as he took the road from the land of snow and ice to the village of trade and merchants. When the weather warmed up, he began to feel better, less cold helped his body to move more easily. But food was scarce along the road and he had to make due with what he could find along the way. For what seemed like forever, the worn out jounin finally made it to the streets of Takumi and passed through.

He'd never let Hanzo leave his arms, doing all he could to keep the male alive throughout their journey. Keiji was extremely glad to have found someone that would give aid, allowing them beds, food, and even access to a doctor. The brunette was determined to pay back their host's kindness when he was capable, but for now it was time to sleep.

It had been days since Hanzo had found him on the slope of Yuki's mountains. The doctor had done all he could for the young man but all that was left was to let him rest. Keiji was prescribed bed rest as well, which the man gladly took, sleeping for hours and hours on end after such harsh traveling. Yet as his strength returned to him, he began looking for a job to help support himself and Hanzo. It was a meager job running a stand of sorts on the street, but it helped earn some money.

Right now it was evening, Keiji having come home from a long work day and was making a simple soup. Enough for himself and hopefully Hanzo if the young man chose to wake up. Currently he was resting against one of the walls of their small home, sitting cross legged, arms crossed, and eyes closed as he waited for the soup to cook. Hanzo was resting in the middle of their futon bed, bloody bandages taken off and fresh ones next to the bed, as well as new clothes since the male had torn his old ones.

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Jounin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 7500 // Ryo: 1408 // CP: 235/270 ll]

Through what seemed to be an impossible obstacle, Hanzo eventually stirred. First came a soft grunt. His eyes opened. His ocular focus still blurred until after a few seconds. Weakly he gazed from side to side, slowly recovering his strength to at least shift a bit. He felt comfortable and yet not so comfortable at the same time. There was no feeling of being choked by an extremely weak person. Evident of missing his bandages as he stroked his skin. Almost felt naked without them. Without thinking, he lowered his head as if it was his inner most adaptive behavior of doing things. But when his sight was steadily returning his coordination was as well. Already he reached for his bandages.

"Even in death, this is such a drag..unghn." He sighed, already collapsing back to the futon mattress. It was pleasantly comfortable yet simple to say the least. Though he didn't know why the spacing was large as it was for just one person. He could remember so much and so little at the same time. He just felt too tired to really even care anymore. This was death after all or under some manic assumption that he was. His fingers played with the ends of his silvery bundle of hair. Evidently his hair was still long as he left it; some parts uneven but still there as they splayed over his body and across the mattress. And that was when he smelled the scent of soup. A low moaning growl splurged from the depths of his stomach. Which he guessed was probably gaunt or badly reformed since the fiery burns. Apparently he was sweating again. Dreams of fire, something he so hated. Anyhow, forget the desperate scent. He last remembered being with Keiji. For the final time anyway. Like a coy man, he found himself the strength to look right and left as though he would find him there. He sighed. Feeling immensely ravenous. His heart starting to lose it's numbness to the weight of grief that encumbered him still.

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Jounin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Despite the tired ache he felt over his body, the jounin's eyes still opened when he heard a voice. He could see Hanzo moving and the man felt so relieved. Hanzo had been asleep for so long that he feared the silver haired male would never wake up again. Smiling softly now, he moved and crawled over to the side of the futon. His left hand reached out and gently brushed away any bangs that were in Hanzo's eyes before saying "It's about time you woke up. I was getting worried." No doubt the other was hungry, Keiji could swear he heard the other's stomach rumble before.

So he moved over to where the small pot was cooking and picked up one of the bowls next to it. Keiji filled it mostly with broth, not wanting to give the other too much solid food and make him sick. Then he picked up one of the spoons before moving back over to the side of their bed. "Hungry?"

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Jounin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 7500 // Ryo: 1408 // CP: 235/270 ll]

Hanzo saw Keiji arrive by his side. On impulse, pinching his backside while retaining his blank but obviously surprised expression. Then overjoyed, grasping Keiji's wrist when he had brought it to him to move his scattered hair. Naturally the sight of his lover relinquished his current weakness temporarily. "We're still...alive?" He knew it better to credit himself for the rhetoric tone he himself set unknowingly. But either way he just had to repeat it out loud. They still breathed, and breathed they did together. Alive and well. As of now it was just the elation that swelled up in him, clutching his arm still before grabbing his shoulders to hug feebly.

"You know what this means? Unemployment." He started laughing, his apparently joy still in check but ready again to crack feasible sarcasm at the world. He released him, finally after what seemed to be forever in moments. Then fixed together that he was the one who...well, fixed up the food. He didn't care what he saw, just that his tongue was lathering in saliva behind his teeth. "I am." He stared at Keiji and the spoon. A boyish look he was giving him with a coy toothy grin. "I may not be such a looker now, but that doesn't I don't deserve to be spoon fed. Right?" He chuckled while taking the bandages besides him and starting to work. Apparently he had decided that now he was awake, ritualistic concerns of his was more important. Inwardly conscious and outwardly. First by braiding his hair out of the way. Then loped the first loop of his bandages over his neck to start by applying the gauzes over his left. It killed him to say it but, he knew it. His depth perception was more difficult. He wasn't able to open his left eye. Which would incur that scarring matted to that side more than his right. Touching the texture, he could not hope for anything more to that side again. Without a word, he went on to the bandages, nearly done by this time.

He wasn't the impatient type. Only when it came to his..well, overall appearance. When he had finished Hanzo turned back to Keiji. "Pfft..I never thought I'd live to see you cook for me.~" He said now finally before ingesting the spoonful Keiji held with delight.

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image

The pinch to his backside was unexpected but ignored for the moment, Keiji more interested in seeing the other's reaction. "We are." confirmed the former Yukikage, continuing to smile softly as the other moved to embrace him. Of course his arms also slipped around the other as well, supporting the weak male as they continued to hug. It seemed the other was starting to feel much better if he was starting to joke like that. "Well, not true... after I gained enough strength I did manage to obtain a meager job to support us." replied Keiji, letting the other go so that Hanzo could lie back down.

He grinned at the other's comment and replied "You've always been a looker to me, Hanzo." While the other was busy bandaging up his head and fixing his hair, Keiji gathered some soup in the spoon and began blowing on it to cool it off. It was a shame that the other chose to cover himself up, but that was something that could be addressed later. When Hanzo was finished, Keiji fed the other the spoon full of soup that he had cooled off. "Well you'll certainly have plenty of time to get used to it." teased the brunette. After gathering more soup in the spoon, he let it cool off on it's own for the moment before he leaned in and kissed Hanzo on the lips.

"And I love you too..." After that, he'd keep feeding Hanzo soup, continuing to do so until Hanzo would say that he was full.

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo

Honestly, if they had to talk about feelings, Hanzo could have just easily throw up his entire skeleton. It wasn't like he expected it from Keiji anyway but what he did caught him off surprise. Well, the things that he did in order just to make him that much happier. After Keiji gave hints to the time gap they had together while he was unconscious, Hanzo was given a guilty and yet secretly happy tone. He was just surviving the complimentary boon from hearing Keiji say that. "That's good to know.~ Thanks." Though his insecurities had his own opinion and appearance muddle over Keiji's well meant compliment. But that wasn't important. You've been looking after me all this time...when you've barely rested yourself. He thought, a look of brief sadness flashing his expression. The depressing mood would have lasted until..

The riddled shock on his face was apparent. So he secretly expressed his graces for what Keiji tied in instead. A captivating kiss that hitched his breath from leaving his throat. His fingertips curled deeper into the fabric of his blanket. Blushing still after the brief kiss but more at the fact that he openly said that phrase to him. The love in which case, he would be the one receiving. After that Hanzo hadn't said a word while being fed. Just that both the soup and the nursing care was splendid. No matter how many spoonfuls entered his mouth, his grin remained constant. After the last spoonful Hanzo sighed in relief.

"Too? So you just assumed that I always had? Flattering yourself maybe?" He laughed in a jovial and teasing manner; somewhat forgetting that he was the one to have confessed first and rephrasing that he had before again. "Starting tomorrow, I'll look for a job. You won't have to carry on this babysitting forever." He mentioned on a little more serious note while still finding the strength to smile. Mischievously of course, he much preferred to act a bit sicker than he was just for the doting and attention. His attention span however wasn't ignorant to the signs of exhaustion in Keiji. After all, lord knew how long he had been working all this time. And with a 'meager' job. It pained him to see the Lord of their once prospering Country into the state he was now. In a third rate job, looking after his one remaining subordinate.

He shifted his eyes back to Keiji. The bandage over the other eye, sealing the sight of it away as the scar was still swollen. However nothing was wrong with it by damage or anything. He just wouldn't be able to see through that one eye for at least until a week or less. "Thank you. If it weren't for you, well. Bah, who wants to know." He ended shortly, steadily attempting to move out of his bed to at least help with the dishes. Although he sucked at dishes. And any other household jobs. Hanzo himself was incapable of believing his domestic incompetence. This is much better than dying I suppose. He thought to himself. His eyes curving a little too impishly than normal.

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

Certainly he had not gotten mushy while speaking to Hanzo, so it wasn't that bad. Although the brunette did raise a brow at the other's response. The younger male must not have remembered the last seconds of what happened back in Yukigakure. Oh well, no reason to comment on that at the moment. "You're sure you'll be able to get up and about by tomorrow? You've been unconscious for a long while, you shouldn't push it." Just because the other had been lying around did not mean he was at full strength once awake.

Perhaps this was not a fitting fate for a former kage... but what else could he do? He hadn't wanted Hanzo to die with him on the mountain, the male still had a shot at a decent future and many experiences ahead of him. Smirking slightly, Keiji reached over and lightly pinched the other's nose. "You'd be dead. Meaning you owe your great, strong hero big time." he teased. If the other could not remember what happened back on the mountain so well... perhaps he wouldn't quite remember that Hanzo had saved him first. Maybe it was a little mean to do, but he just wanted to tease and have a little fun with the male while looking like some great hero.

As he cleaned up the dishes, with a bit of Hanzo's help, he did notice the look on the other's face. "What thought is running through your mind now?"

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo

Well this was unexpected.. Truly the younger male had not expected the little foreplay to continue on. After the small pinch he shifted his nose a little. This time his entire face caught whiff of that lovestruck fever. His whole face flushed red. Was he really not dead?

While drying up the last of the dishes and amazingly meek this time, he nearly dropped a platter when Keiji had inquired a blunt question. H-How does he know...?! "W-What? Just because I can be quiet sometimes doesn't mean I'm thinking about anything.." He frowned at what he said, unsure of what it really meant but either way! He didn't have to answer to him. Not when it was his own thoughts alone. Oh! He remembered now. "Well..actually. I was wondering where my old clothes are.. My bow and arrows, some other...inventory.." Asides from his bow, his more immediate concern was the one photo he kept secret in his yukata pocket. The one picture he took back in the hot springs. The one good shot of Keiji, non crude. It was his good luck charm, or just a personal treasure. It'll be tedious if I lost it.. Unngh.

Haruhi000777

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces