Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 Herbal Furs :: Pets and Pharmacy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher hid a smile at Kyo's mild stutter. He pretty much expected people to react that way Its not a normal animal one keeps with them... he smiled at the cub as it began to purr, like a huge house cat "I think...I think I'll name you Ima..." he whispered, kissing the cub's soft head as he walked out.

((Exits...))

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Field Medic's Kit [x1]
< 750 Ryo >

Poisonous Smoke Bomb [x2]
< 250 Ryo >

Poisonous Smoke Bomb [x2]
< 250 Ryo >

.Total = 1250 Ryo  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:28 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 335 |-|AC: 2,550 |-| 1,500

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Mission : Market Prices (1/6)
Sukai walked in and squeaked when she saw all the animals. "Ahhhhh! Their so cute!" She flailed her arms spinning in a circle she ran over by the puppies. They barked excitedly and jumped at her trying to lick her from the bars. She placed her hands to the bars smiling at the puppies. There so cute! Ohh! I wonder if Shiro likes dogs. . . Shi's cute too, but I don't get to pet him often since Kyo likes giving me the cold shoulder. Straightening up Sukai dusted herself off and turned looking out at the store.

(2/6)
Sukai then walked up to the counter and asked the clerk how much the Field Medic's Kit was. The man told her 750 Ryo and gave her a small wink. Giggling Sukai waved her hand at him then wrote it down walking out of the store to the next one.
List:
Field Medic's Kit - 750 Ryo

[Exits to another store]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi walked into the herbal Furs Pharmacy and checked the prices, even buying himself a First Aid kit since he knew his taijustu training would need it as he advanced to higher levels. Writing down the prices with his horrible handwriting he set off.
[-500 Ryo]

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 5,650
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:49 pm
After walking in, like a kid at a candyshop staring at all of the colorful pills, he pulled himself together, quietly gave his requests to the shop owner, and left.

Basic Antidote
Enhanced Antidote
Pain Killer

7595 -> 6995  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:39 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Kurai • Satetsu |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Konohagakure |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai walked into the shop and instantly walked over to the animals portion of the shop. She didn't know exactly what kind of cat he wanted in all honesty. Whether it be big, little, or medium sized.
1/5

As she felt somewhat lost with what type of cat he wanted he went over to the books. If anything she'd get the books first and then buy the animal last. That would make the entire mission easier wouldn't it?
2/5

She walked over to the books section on the animals and began to gander. She had memorized which of the books he wanted and grabbed them all. She counted the amount of ryo it would require and came up with 1900 ryo.
3/5

That meant he could only get a small battle animal... So it would have to be a normal cat. She walked over to the cats and placed her hand near them. Most hissed and a few scratched her. However she held her hand there.
4/5

She didn't want to give an animal that would attack her to the Hokage. That would mean every time she came to the office it would attack her. As one didn't scratch her she lifted it up and it merely curled into her hands. This was the one she'd give to the Hokage.
5/5

She purchased everything and then left the area quickly. With the cat within it's kennel for now.

Small battle animal 600 ryo
Domesticated and You 100 ryo
Vocal C Training 500 ryo
Gesture C Training 500 ryo
Holding Your Ground 800 ryo

Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 540/560
Koshi's chakra: 305/305
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: The Night

Taka walked into the fenced in area that marked the herbal furs. She moved up to the shopkeeper and handed her a slip of paper dictating which lion, probably the only one in the back was hers. She also ordered the genin training book as well as the chunin level book and a few other nicknacs, which she immediately paid for them both. "Ill be back to pick shade up."She said, moving out the door with the book, reading and keeping her nose to the wind, her ears open. She and Koshi hooked a right turn and headed for the scroll shop.

5000 total cost

(Changed out for various items when books were no longer required for tamers to teach their pets how to be nin)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:31 am
User Image

Chakra: 540/560
Koshi's chakra: 305/305
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: The Night

Taka came back into herbal furs a few hours later, to pick up shade. She smiled when she saw he was ready to go. The lion was actually calmer than she expected and definitely knew that she was a companion. She thanked the shopkeeper and touched shade on his back, disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

Reverse summon. Target is taka's home  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image

Chakra:700/700
Stamina: 425/425
Koshi's Chakra:350/350
Shade's Chakra: 350/350
Taka's battle theme: The Animal

Taka came in with a cheery smile on her face. The shop keeper instantly recognized her and ushered her into the bag room. She walked right up to luna who greeted her enthusiastically with a n** to her left hip. "Ill be bringing him home today. Can you make ready for him to travel?"She asked the shop keeper. She smiled as the keeper got to work. She would leave the shop to go finish her own shopping as they got him ready.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:34 pm
User Image

Chakra:700/700
Stamina: 425/425
Koshi's Chakra:350/350
Shade's Chakra: 350/350
Taka's battle theme: The Animal

Taka came back into the kennel and grabbed a few things from the shelves. She grabbed some medicine, and a few other odds and ends. Finally she went back behind the counter and into the back room. Luna was all ready to go, so she payed the man and smiled at him. She bid him fairewell for the moment and promised to stay in his shop for the future purchases. She then walked out the door, headed back towards the gate, enjoying her new clothes and supply stores. .

Concealed Mouth Ember [x10]
Explosive Notes [x6]
Soldier Pills [x3]
Laughing Gas [x3]
Breath Mask [x1]
Taser Knuckle x1
Chakra weapon Fans

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:49 pm
Winterwolf78

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame came to the front of herbal furs and stood there waiting on James. She blew her hair out of her eye as Daichi sat beside her very interested in what was inside the shop.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:03 pm
Yo-ko

sayuri226

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James ghosted his way out of the crowd, "Hey Beautiful," he said softly and moved past her, taking a moment to pet Daichi and scratch him behind the ears.

"Grab the stuff you need and present it for the man, and I'll pick up the tab this time around. It's a passdown tradition in Suna that a higher up fund a lower nin Just starting out."

Ganchou, long ago, and not so far past, had gifted James his first medical kit, and James was gifting Ayame her starting tools.

"Hi I have a pretty heavy purchase here.

I need
1-Pain murderers
1-field medic kit
1-chilli pepper bomb
1-elixer mud."

As James was waiting in the shop attendants to gather his order and waiting on Ayame to pick her things out his biosense picked up a sudden spike in anger from one of the pet keepers near by.

"Are you insane? That beast is the biggest Panther I have seen in 20 years of working here, and he is looking at everything that walks by as dinner. Nobody is going to buy that animal, who in there right mind, even shinobi, would want that 500 pound monstrosity. Leopards are only supposed to be 150 or 200 pounds max. What trapper was nuts enough to even bring him in."

James walked to the side for a moment and looked past the yelling man and his subordinate to find the animal in question. Prowling back and forth in one of the soft padded but reinforced cages they kept for the more aggressive animals was a great Black Panther. The panther met James eyes as James read his vitals, Monster was right, this creature was the perfection of his species. He was huge, and powerful, and his instincts, his nerve clusters, were wired for maximum efficiency.

"You two stop your argument, I will take him, Pack him for travel immediately and Place him at ground level." James gave them a deaths head grin.

"Some shinobi are not afraid to meet a force of nature with power and respect."

James looked back to the attendants

"I'll take the panther and all the necessary training manuals to teach him everything without specialization."

Domestication and You [x1]
< 100 Ryo >
Pet Treats [x2]
< 400 Ryo >
Vocal C. Training [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
Gesture C. Training [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
Holding your Ground! [x1]
< 800 Ryo >
Barks, Yelps, and Whines [x1]
< 800 Ryo >
Basic Ninja Training [x1]
< 1000 Ryo >
Typical Ninja Training [x1]
< 1200 Ryo >
Professional Ninja Training [x1]
< 1500 Ryo >

James smiled to the shopkeeper "And his price himself."
1-large combat animal- 2200 ryo

James let the shopkeeper add it up,

"12,450 ryo is your current total sir, anything else?"

"Add the ladies purchase in with mine as well please."

Chakra Pool: 1325
Stamina Pool: 1165  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:25 pm
Winterwolf78

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame looked at James, "Hi," she said smiling, as Daichi barked at James wagging his tail. "That's very generous, thank you," Ayame said walking in behind him. Daichi was sniffing around, "Daichi here," he looked up at her and came to her side. She petted him and waited until he was done reading out his purchases, "I also need 1 vocal c. training, 1 gesture c. training, 1 holding your ground, 1 barks, yelps, and whines, basic ninja training, and one typical ninja training. That's it." Ayame stepped to the side with James and saw the gigantic panther, "Oh he's handsome," she said. She was more of a wolf person, but she had respect for all animals and this panther was indeed worthy of respect. Daichi eyed the panther and tilted his head to the side, "No you can't play." Daichi huffed at her and grumbled, he may not like house cats, but he liked bigger cats which was strange in and of itself. House cats he could easily eat, big cats....they were more fun. Ayame put her hand on Daichi's head and looked to James, "Again thank you." Daichi barked and nosed James in the hand, "His way of saying thank you."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:59 pm
sayuri226

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

"That will be a grand total of 17,250 ryo sir"

The attendant said as he added all of the charges together and they were placed into separate bags. James paid the man in quick concession and replied to Ayame.

"You and your companion are very welcome, and it really isn't costing me that much. I have a lot saved up from all of the missions and travels."

James scratched Daichi behind the ears one last time before he dropped his things into his pack , then turned and walked over to where The panther had been loaded for transport.

James walked right over to the cage of the great beast and looked the still prowling panther in the eye. "You, great Panthera, are going to enjoy the years to come, and you are going to find much joy in the purpose I will set before you. We are going hunting together you and I. From this day forward you are known as Keir, the Great Darkness."

James then swiftly pricked his thumb on a kunai, and reversed summoned Keir back to his lab in the V.O.I.D. building.

"Ayame, I would like for you to come with me to pick up the ninja from the chunnin exams. Sanshi has agreed to it, and it will count as a request from me as far as a mission. Do you want anything else from here before we leave?"

Chakra Pool: 1325
Stamina Pool: 1165  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:25 pm
Winterwolf78

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame nodded and put her things into her own pack. She watched as James reverse summoned the large cat, and then listened to his request. "That would be great," she said, "And no nothing else, I got exactly what I needed."

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff