Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ OFFICE ] Guidance Counselour : OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:17 am
The counselor took one look at Christof's face and...assumed that was just it's natural state. "Ah good...how...uh, timely of you." He shuffled a few papers, "How are those books working out for you? Good? That's wonderful." Picking up a folder, he continued, "Well, anyways...we have a um..." How do you describe a teacher's sudden and terrible mauling, followed by parts being taken and scattered by rabid minipets? "A ah...opportunity, for you. Really, I saw this file..." he opened the file up, glanced at the picture, and quickly closed it with a fairly pained expression, "...and immediately thought of you. So ah...how would you like to ah...assist in one of our classes?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 am
Christof fumbled with his notebook, about to sccribble out about how the books had unfortunately gone overboard before he had had the opportunity to read them when the comment was brushed aside by a more important proposition.

The Igor relaxed considerably. Assisting.... well, he was BUILT for that, wasn't he? Still wary, but at least devoid of his Hallowdeer-in-headlights expression, Christof nodded slowly and stepped forward to try to catch a better view of the file in the counselor's hand. The school needed an Igor? Well, they had one! The question was... what would he be assisting with? Hopefully something that entailed he kept all of his parts. Knowing the faculty and curriculum that was probably far from how things would likely unfold.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:47 am
"Mmmkay! Great! Ah here..." Hyde began to hand the file over to the igor, before noticing a couple telling bloodstains. Quick pulling the file he grabbed up a much cleaner looking one and handed it over. "Here's the room number. The teacher is ahh...regrettably unavailable at this time, but my confidence in your competence is soooo great that I'm sure this won't be a problem for you. Everything you need should be in the classroom, books, parts, powertools...um...about the powertools and heavy machinery..." the counselor paused, "ahhh...if it looks like it may dismember someone? Or that is ah...has dismembered someone? Recently? Yeaaaaaah...avoid those."

Another pause.

"And I think we're good, is that the headmistress's voice I hear?" Silence. "Oh yeah, she sounds angry...brrrrrr...sooo angry! Better get out while you still can, ha...ha! Yeah. So...."

"Bye now."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:53 am
Christof could only blink as he backed out of the office with the folder clutched to his chest.

What had just happened?

Wait... Heavy Machinery?  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:50 am
Amarus approached the door, without hesitation. She walked as though her feet touched the ground, but she levitated slightly, as she tended to do. Being a ghost had its quirks, and that was certainly only one of them. Her skin flickered in places with pink flames, though she turned them down with concentration as she entered the room, so that it was a pink glow which covered her. She couldn't get rid of the flames altogether, but at least concentration allowed her to diminish their visibility. They still produced a clear, odourless smoke, however; her natural ability.

She was new. Very, very new to the Academy. She didn't really know what to do about being new, per se, but her first impulse seemed to be: find out what was going on. So she was at the Guidance Counselor's Office, looking for the counsel she supposed he was supposed to provide.

Entering the room, that seemed unlikely. She was grateful in that moment she did not need to touch the floor, as it looked particularly loathsome. Amarus scooped her braid up in one hand and coiled it around her arm, keeping it from touching anything. "Excuse me? I might be in the wrong place, I think this is the guidance office?..." Amarus glanced over her shoulder, back out the door, as if she was entirely in the wrong place-- alternatively, she was afraid the door would snap shut altogether.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:06 am
Face your demons

The man sitting at the desk slowly lowered his book, Sunset on Pumpkin Lane, and stared at the ghoul, ever-so-slightly horrified to see a student in his office. "If this is about grief counseling, there's this ah...group thing. Elsewhere. Away from here." Dr. Hyde gave the student and his job another moment of brief consideration, and reluctantly added, "I can give you directions to it. Because I am a guidance counselor, and that is what I do. Guide." And hopefully elsewhere, because this book was just starting to get pretty steamy in awful yet amazing ways.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:38 am
Amarus tilted her head, to read the title on the book if she could before it was lowered. "You read those kinds of books?" Her bells jingled as she righted herself. For a guidance counsellor, he seemed rather oblivious as to what could be wrong with her. That was the point, though, wasn't it; he simply wasn't interested in knowing. That's what it seemed like. However, Amarus quirked an eyebrow and replied, "Am I supposed to be grieving?"

"Thank you for the generous offer, but I need guidance of a different kind. I'm very new, I was hoping you had some resources for new students? It's either that, or help me figure out what a soul is, and I feel like it'd be easier on you if you just help me with what I initially came for. Come to think of it, I seem to be acquiring new problems by the second...?" Amarus adopted a girlish voice as she spoke, tapping her chin and looking up, as though she wasn't capable of forming entire thoughts on her own. When she returned to her usual affect, the very corner of her mouth tilted up in a smile. "So what do you say? Guide on, and I'll let you return to your... wonderful work of literature."

If Amarus was being rude, and she probably was, she wasn't entirely aware of it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:42 am
Face your demons

Hyde refrained from telling the student that she should be grieving, because, in all honesty, that would mean grief counseling. And that was like regular counseling except less funny. Resources he could do though. Resources were excellent. Resources could be found outside of his office, "Oh well, I'd recommend the academy's fine and extensive library. It's a great place to start, all full of knowledge...and...paper." he finished lamely. He should probably help a bit more, so after several moments of digging around in his desk (which made inappropriate sounds for the duration) he came up with a small, flat book.

He swiped off a little of the slime on the cover and paused a moment, trying to figure out what it was. He gave it a sniff, made a face, then did a small taste test and made an even more awful face. Then he carefully wiped it off into a small plastic container for later consideration. There, work done. Good job, Hyde, once again you have...

Oh yes, there was a student there...wanting...things. After a few moments of vacant staring, he gave a small cough and handed her the book. "Great book, lots of knowledge in it. Stuff about souls even. Has pictures too. Nothing inappropriate though." He hadn't had a chance to draw anything in the margins just yet.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:59 am
If Amarus was supposed to grieve, she had absolutely no idea. In fact, the notion of grief had bored her so thoroughly that for a second it was likely she had drifted into a state similar to sleep, standing there. Until the guidance counselor spoke again; his voice was by no means sweet to hear, in her opinion. "...do I look like I need to be in a room filled with paper?" she asked, arching a brow, a little disconcerted that she might in fact look like all she needed to send her on her way was the promise of something so boring.

He did produce a book from his desk, however. Amarus stared at him as he tested the slime on the book cover, tilting her head, her bells jingling. And then he didn't really do anything else with the book, but seemed to be thinking something to himself. Probably gloating. Amarus was not entirely sure she had wandered into the guidance office, now, or if she'd made a wrong turn... at the door? "Did you... are you sure you're the guidance official here?" she asked, her voice relatively flat. Perhaps he had kidnapped the original counselor? She was pretty sure that he couldn't work his way out of a problem even if he had a map, or a really colourful Pom leading the way.

When he handed the book over, she accepted it with her forefinger and thumb, holding it away from herself like she was slightly disgusted by it. "So after I read it... shall I return it? I don't think this will take me long."

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:09 pm
So here she was, standing in the door way, arms crossed…and at the sight of the office…Hel blatantly looked less than impressed.

No wonder she didn’t hear anything good about this place…

But Lizzy had suggested she give it a shot…and she had heard about the rumored counselor over GroanSpring and well, might as well, right? It wasn’t like she had anything to lose, really (hopefully). At this point, she could see if he really lived up to the rumors or not as well…and nothing ventured, nothing gained, anyways!

“…Hello?” The reaper called out loudly, looking around the room from the door way.

lizbot

Lucyal
Crew

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:33 pm
At first the office looked empty. Then came a soft sneeze, followed by muffled, whispered cursing. Was Hyde invisible today? Or...

One of the metal filing cabinets shook slightly.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:42 pm
He almost eluded a valkyrie today. Almost.

The ghoul tilted her head, brows furrowing as she observed one of the cabinets rattling a bit. Hel wandered in and over to the filing cabinet, looking it over. Huh. Did the school have enchanted cabinets? Maybe. The reaper raised a fist and banged it against the side a few times.

Hellooo?”

lizbot

Lucyal
Crew

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:12 pm
"No."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:19 pm
Hel was loosing her patience…not that that feat was hard to accomplish, really.

She banged her fist on the cabinet harder, her voice rising. “I did not even ask you anything yet! But I will!

lizbot

Lucyal
Crew

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:23 pm
"No. No-no-noooooo! Nonononono! No! No-no-nono-no-noooooo..." Hel was getting denied, in song. "Nono-no-nooo-no!"

Lucyal

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces