Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

His tactic was working perfectly. just a little bit longer and he could spring his trap. As his friend entered his smoke to attack San, his explosion tags went off. Not loudly, or with an explosion, but actually silently. The technique was called Five senses confusion, and would actually creep up on his opponent without him knowing as such. That would be part 1 of the trap he was about to spring.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:41 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido crossed his arms and nodded as he sat,"So hes setting traps now is he? Guess he is planning something indeed I should be careful how I go about forcing him out." With that Howaido appeared by the trap and investigated it depending on where he appeared or if it set, he could A spring the trap or B get the up on San.

-Chakra:465

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Satetsu Ξ

"Life's a game; You just gotta know how to play."

"Yeah...Okay... Can I ask you a question ma'am?... Why do you talk like that? Like I'm a child..." Sarus seen the way she had no interest or even cared for him.It looked she just want him go away or stop talking to her. It often made him think if he should even be here...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

...and thats when it happened. When he made it close to the trap then howaido would feel a stick substance forming on his body, and would look to his right and see a gooe face of san coming off of his body. Hopefully, the oinin would think it was some genjutsu or sorts. Nearly at the same time, a Hand would reach through the ground and grab howaido's ankle and pull him down under the ground as the now clone of San jumped off of the opponents body. The clone would touch San, transfering 2 S ranked amounts of chakra into San's body, revitalizing his chakra pool. San would look down at his friend, who hopefully knew of his techniques he could possibly, and turned his back and began to walk out of the forest. They had battled it out enough, So San was going to save a face and speak before he was to far away.

"Im tired buddy, you wore me out. Lets get back to training now im pretty sure people are waiting for me.

chakra 670

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:02 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

User Image

Howaido finally came out from the forest of trees as he had used yet another clone and smiled,"Well now that was quite fun." He walked with San as he looked up to Bast,"I hope we pleased our people watcher up there."

-Chakra:465
[What type of technique is that, is it even legal? o.o]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:04 pm
Bast gazed upon Sarus and dispersed the floating eye. She stared at him for a few moments using her own eyes, looking tired.

"How old are you?" she responded. She waited for a moment until she felt a transfer of Chakra take place in the forest, at which point she spoke again. "They're done, you should go find your brother. Tell him not to use Houshi on his allies, if you find him before he comes here."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

San found bast and Sarus, smiling behiend his mask as he gave them both a gentle bow. His voice seemed rather compesed despite the battle they had just endured.

"Hello bast sensei, Young Sarus. What are you two up to?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Satetsu Ξ

"Life's a game; You just gotta know how to play."

"Im 9 and Im just gonna wait for him here..." Sarus watched as his brother walked out of the small forest. "Hello grande fratello. Can you help me with my rock and electric jutsu?" Sarus' mood wad completely changed from the conversation he had with the woman.

[EDITED]

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:17 pm
"My point exactly," Bast stated to Sarus. She waved at San and Howaido as the two Jounin approached. "Your little brother needs attention, San. Didn't you promise to train him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:18 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido arrived shortly after and smiled too, both were light hearted and it appeared they had enjoyed their encounter to get stronger,"Ne, sensei, did we put on a good show?"

-Chakra:685

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

San removed his mask and hood, revealing to his brother a blindfold. He spoke in his usual casual tone to them.

"well sensei this is the first time i have seen him in a very long time. And yes i did promis to train him"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:36 pm
Bast shrugged and hopped down from her barrier, landing softly on the moist earth underfoot. The area underneath the barrier, though, was dry, and it was there that she stood. The rain rolled off of the obstruction overhead in waves.

"I suppose, but I feel as if you were abusing your power as a summoner. Well, Howaido, I think we should let San go teach his little brother a thing or two while I teach you something about discretion in using summons. What do you think, San?" the woman asked.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:40 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido nodded, he wasnt quite sure what she meant but he was sure he was about to get an earful, a smacking and a lesson or two. He took off his mask and sat down next to her, hopefully she would explain more thoroughly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

San nodded to his sensei's words. Hopefully, she would teach him next. Athough, he did have a commitment to make to his little brother. He looked at her and gave him a nod and motion with his head, signaling "lets go."

"Of course, sensei."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:55 pm
Bast smiled at San's agreement to her proposal and slid her swords, still sheathed, from her belt. She held the two blades aloft toward Howaido.

"I will make a declaration here: I am a Ninjutsu user, but I will use no more than one Ninjutsu and all of my weapons to fight your summons. You, Howaido, are to do nothing but use your summons," the woman stated. "This is to ensure the safety of your big beasts, understood? I will teach you how not to use others. You have one hour to prepare."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff