Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
≈ The Misty Swamplands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:16 am
User Image
User Image

"My unhappiness is not from being dirty." Kawaii said as she picked up the pace, sticking to Inka's path more carefully now. Did he hear something that they didn't? Was that why he was so much more intense now, why he was insisting that they follow his every move?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:08 pm
██████████████████ ███████ ██████████████████
Chokichi "Dream Trapper" Matsumoto

Genjutsu → BloodlineGenin KirigakureSakkakugan

User Image

Chokichi didn't say anything to his teammates. He didn't even know why they were wasting their valuable time. Instead of being in some swamp, they could be training. He stayed closer to Inka and Kawa, just in case something would happen.

Chakra: 245/245
Technique Used:

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:17 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx˪ ˲ 'It was all useless! It couldn't save her! Useless!'

Inka followed the trail of footprints and broken branches through the swampy marshes. The trail revealed the individuals were running, one was smaller than the others and occasionally slipping into pools of mud, while the rest - it only looked like two other sets - were mostly able to avoid them, as though they were following the smaller. A chase? Inka thought to himself, kneeling down when he came across a short length of rope. It was well used, trodden down into the mud by someone, and still half tied. "No..." Inka whispered, fears coming to fruition before him. Rope in hand, he stood and looked over his shoulder to Kawaii and Chokichi. Eyes the colour of dry blood peered at them, his brow creased. "Be ready." He murmured. Steeling himself, Inka pressed forward, still following the footprints pressed deep in the mud.

Inka's pace changed from a curious and cautious pace to slightly rushed with trepidation. The chase didn't appear to have lasted long, as Inka came across a large pool of blood, dark - almost as dark as the black mud - and leaking into a pond. This is where the small footsteps cease, and the large ones walk around as if without purpose, perhaps in discussion? Drops of blood continue, along with the two sets of footprints, and Inka follows, pace quicker now, until he finds a small clearing. Inka stops at its edge, leaning against one of the trees in defeat. He says nothing, dark eyes just looking down into the thick fog that whispered over Reiojika's unmoving form. Suddenly, Inka shifted.

"You two," he whispers. "Get in the trees." Inka doesn't look at either of them. "On my signal, Senju; catch their ankles in branches. Matsumoto; get behind them and take hold of their wagon - don't let them escape. They're coming back." Pushing himself off the tree, Inka walked over to Reiojika, rolling the boy onto his back, cleaning his face off from the mud as voices drifted through the trees, angry and wild. It was obvious that whoever had been carrying 'Ojika had just dumped the dead boy down without any concern, so Inka tried to make him comfortable.

Weaponised Performer Renounced Shakuton Kirigakure Chuunin Squad Leader Volatiles Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:12 am

User Image

Chokichi wasn't what was going on, but he continued to follow his teammates. He could feel that something bad was about to happen to them. When they came across someone's dead body, he shook his head. I'm pretty sure that's him. I don't understand why he just didn't stay in the village instead of running away. He might still be alive.

When Inka told him and Kawa to get in the tree, he quickly grabbed Kawa's shirt and ran up the tree. He made sure to focus his chakra in his feet so that they wouldn't fall. Once they reached the top, he let go of her shirt. "Sorry for grabbing your shirt, but I am a little faster and we had to react fast." he said going off to get behind the wagon. He pulled out one of his special kunai to prepare for them if they resisted. He was ready for a fight.

Technique Used:

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:52 am
User Image
User Image

Kawaii felt herself being hauled up by the back of that shirt Inka had given her. This was the sort of thing that had best not become a trend. "Y-you wish. Y-your only f-faster because I'm f-freezing." The girl protested as she found her footing in the tree. The kunoichi didn't wait for any kind of signal though. As soon as the two men appeared Kawaii's branches would be at their feet. Just like Inka asked the wood encircled their ankles, but the girl went a little further than that. As they snaked up the men's legs the tips of the branches sharpened, finally driving in to their legs at the thigh with enough force to come through the other side. One more branch tied up the wheels of the wagon with ease. Kawaii would drop from the tree, separate handseals being made with each hand as she summoned her puppet and attached chakra strings to it with one hand. The majority of Natsumi's offense didn't come from mechanisms that needed to be activated, as such the puppet could easily kill while the puppeteer only had the basic movement set of strings attached. Gleaming claw-like gauntlets would wrap around the throats of the two men, digging into the flesh of their neck a little as the girl turned to look at Inka for approval of what she was about to do.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image

Inka was untying the rope from around Reiojika's left wrist when the two kidnappers appeared and were ensnared by Senju's branches. Standing up, red eyes turned to the two brutes that killed his student. Inka walked over to them, raising a hand, open palm, as a sign to Kawaii to hold off from killing the bandits.

"Was he in the village when you found him?" Inka spoke. The men were trying not to write in pain too much, lest they puncture their throats on the claws of the puppets. One of them, a large thug with too much fat in the face to be healthy, spat at Inka. The chuunin turned his head away and the spit landed on his cheek. Red eyes turned to the thug, focusing on him intently. Then he smirked, dark and dangerous. Inka's hand came together, forming two hand signs before breathing air into each clenched fist, one with fire chakra, the other with wind chakra. "Don't blink." Inka growled feral. He slapped his wrists together in front of the big man's face, fists opening. The two chakras mixed and became volatile, exploding with enough force to burn the man's eyeballs and nearly set fire to his very skin. Inka turned to the other man. "Was he in the village when you found him?"

"N-no..." Inka turned away, a scowl on his face.

"Kill them." The chuunin walked over to Reiojika, bending down onto one knee before taking hold of the genin's wrists, pulling him up and onto Inka's back. Standing, he called to his remaining students. "We're heading back."

Weaponised Performer Renounced Shakuton Kirigakure Chuunin Squad Leader Volatiles Expert

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:15 pm

User Image

Chokichi jumped down and landed on the large thug with the face. His eyes glowed murderous red and he stabbed both of the thugs in the neck, instantly killing them. He looked up and smiled. "Hello bitches!" yelled Chokichi pointing his special kunai at the Chuunin. It they would stare at the kunai long enough they would be able to tell the reason it was his special kunai. It had a paper bomb wrapped around it.

Technique Used:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:57 am
User Image
User Image

Chokichi would only find dead flesh with his kunai seeing as the moment Inka ordered the men dead Natsumi's gauntlets closed into their throats. The puppet turned on the other Genin as he loudly boasted, drawing both its katanas. Kawaii's would come out as well, bearing down on smiling boy. "Is this a game to you? How can you smile like that? Reiojika may have been kinda a jerk, and I may not have really liked him, but that doesn't change the fact that he's dead and you're goofing around. Show some class." When actually focusing Kawaii had a speed advantage over her new squadmate, and took advantage of this to catch his kunai with Shunkan no Hagane's disarming technique. The weapon would go flying through the air some distance away as, together, the girl and her puppet encircled the boy. Kawaii leaned in closer, blade still up. "If you point a weapon at Inka-sama like that again... I'll make a puppet out of you." It really looked as if she had to struggle in backing down, but she managed it and hurried off to catch up to Inka.

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:40 am
User Image

"Hush," Inka whispered, as though trying to sooth fighting children who were meant to be sleeping soundly in their beds. His face was derived of emotion, showing nothing more than a dark sadness stemming from more than just Reiojika's death, and an unexplained acceptance. "Let's go. We're done here." Inka turned, head down as he carried the dead genin on his back. Just before reaching the path that would lead them all back onto the road, he paused. "Mhm," He mumbled. "Best check their pockets and wagons for evidence of where they were going, or who was buying. Also..." Dull eyes finally looked up to the two students. "I'd appreciate it if neither of you repeated what transpired here." Inka paused a second, eyes going to the side, as if thinking, before nodding. "I'll make the report to Lady Mi. You can attend if you desire to." The chuunin was worried the knowledge of Reiojika's departure from the village would spread, and, while he'd tell Lady Mi the truth, he didn't want the rest of the village to regard the student as a traitor. Reiojika deserved better, Inka thought to himself. He continued walking, not waiting for his students until he'll reach the main road. The entire time, he neither felt nor took any notice of the slow trickle of blood that began to leak down his back right side, while more blood dribbled from Rei's mouth, down the chuunin's left shoulder and his black chest guard.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:09 am

User Image

Chokichi grinned from ear to ear. He had activated his Sakkakugan and stared at his two so called teammates. The Chunnin meant be able to recognize it, but the other Genin might not. "Yes! Don't you just love to kill?! I don't care about some low-life runaway punk." he said as the Kunai was knocked out of his hand.

He jumped high up in the air, performed some hand signs, and landed on a tree. "Chokichi might be nice, but I'M NOT HIM! Water Style: Whip of Water Jutsu!" Water quickly rushed in his hand and a whip formed. "Die!" He yelled jumping toward the Chunnin and pulled out another Kunai in the process. He was going to attempt to kill the strongest first, before killing the girl.

[OOC: This isn't Chokichi right now.]

Technique Used:

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:33 am
User Image
User Image

Chokichi would have to make it past Kawaii to get to Inka, like it or not. As the girl formed more one handed signs branches would spring from the trees around Chokichi. In a forest he stood little chance of escaping and would likely be trapped up in the air like a pinata, or at the very least blocked off. Both Kawaii and her puppet readied to stab the boy through with their katana. If he did make it through, the other Genin would have the pair of blades headed for his chest. If he got hung up, that would still be the case. Right now the girl was more than ready to perform the act. Unlike Chokichi though, she was crying. The tears streamed down her cheeks like tiny rivers despite a resolve in her eyes. Kawaii didn't want to kill those people, but she knew she had to. She acted without emotion in that moment, but couldn't hold it back now. This was different though. Chokichi had been warned and the kunoichi would lose no sleep over putting him down like a rabid dog. Especially since he was trying to take Inka from her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:54 am

User Image

Chokichi dodged all of the branches in mid-air from capturing him. He jumped back and landed on the water. He was about to run towards the Chunnin, but the Genin was blocking his way. He quickly performed hand signs for about four different jutsus and focused his chakra. He activated Chokichi's Genni Genjutsu. This would strengthen his jutsu so the Genin would be unable to tell if it was real or fake. "Closed Sight." He activated the first Genjutsu which would only allow her to see objects close up to her, not far away. He then activated Chokichi's Kugai. This would enhance the next jutsu he performed, so now the Genin would no longer be able to break it with Kai. "Pesuto." He said, activating the second Genjutsu. To the Genin, the rats would eat their way through the branches and they will crawl all over the Genin and eat away at her skin. Chokichi would then move his way around the wall of branches, while the girl was trapped in the strengthen and enhanced Genjutsu.

[OOC: This isn't Chokichi right now.]

Technique Used:
Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ] (Passive) -15
Shimaru Shikaku [ Closed Sight ]
Pesuto [ Plague of Rats ] -5
Kugai [ World of Suffering ]

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:45 pm
( I remember you saying you were new to Naruto RP. Just a heads up, your RPC is supposed to be physically fragile based on your bloodline. The likelihood that you'd be able to dodge Kawaii's attack should be slim considering you initiated a physical assault and that was my response to that physical assault. Next, the techniques that power up your Genjutsu are passive, you don't need to activate them as long as Sakkakugan is active. If they did need to be activated, then I'd say that four jutsu in one post is a little bit overboard. I don't believe there is a set rule, but generally when RPing Naruto the accepted number is around two. That allows you to do things, but doesn't make it impossible for the other person to counter.) wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:58 pm
JMan240
( I remember you saying you were new to Naruto RP. Just a heads up, your RPC is supposed to be physically fragile based on your bloodline. The likelihood that you'd be able to dodge Kawaii's attack should be slim considering you initiated a physical assault and that was my response to that physical assault. Next, the techniques that power up your Genjutsu are passive, you don't need to activate them as long as Sakkakugan is active. If they did need to be activated, then I'd say that four jutsu in one post is a little bit overboard. I don't believe there is a set rule, but generally when RPing Naruto the accepted number is around two. That allows you to do things, but doesn't make it impossible for the other person to counter.) wink

(Thinks for the heads up. I know I'm physical fragile, but I also have quick reflexes and a little speed on my side. Btw Azul is a killer with more experience than Chokichi.)  

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:15 am
Michael the sexy king
JMan240

(Thinks for the heads up. I know I'm physical fragile, but I also have quick reflexes and a little speed on my side. Btw Azul is a killer with more experience than Chokichi.)

(Hmm, yes, but just keep in mind that Kawaii has a speed advantage over other Genin thanks to one of her personal attributes. She's somewhere between the speed of a Genin and Chunin right now. Just putting speed and fast reflexes in your Strengths section doesn't modify your character, unfortunately. I'm not trying to be an a** by bringing this up, I realize it's not clearly explained. That section is really only meant for other people to get an at a glance overview of your RPC without digging through everything there. If it did actually modify the RPC, there would be a maximum number allowed instead of a minimum number required. Unless Chokichi has a personal attribute that increases speed, like Kawaii, he's still the same speed as every other Genin.

Enough OCC in an RP space though. Let's wait for Fruity to post.)

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff