Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
hey girls ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:07 pm
*face turns red* You think that a girl would be crazy not to go for me? Now that's something cute. It really made me smile and blush. Hehehe...You seriously think that? Because nobody have told me that before...^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:13 pm
*glomps* "Hello agian!!!"  

theninjagirl93

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:14 am
*smiles at our blushing and snuggles into you,kissing your cheek* of course i believe that,i wouldnt lie about something like that,you're beautiful and well im glad i'm the first one to say that because I wouldnt want someone saying it and not mean it *gently pulls a hair from behind your ear*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:05 am
*still blushing* Thank you, dear. Can't believe I'm blushin' so bad. And it feels awesome when somebody really means it *covers face with hands, blushing furiously now*  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:55 pm
*giggles at your cuteness* you're welcome dear,but im just stating the truth biggrin awwwww you're sooooo cute!<3 *touches your hand gently,removing them from your face* no hiding your beautiful face ok? :]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:10 pm
*smiles while still blushing* That's what I want, the truth. *kisses your forehead* 'Kay, no hiding my 'beautiful' face *giggles*  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:12 pm
same here,i know im not the prettiest or skinniest girl out there but i can definatly treat someone right<3 *smiles at you and sits on your lap* do yuo mind if I sit here hun?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:17 pm
I thank you for that. *smiles* And what makes you think that I would mind? As long as you feel comfortable on my lap *brushes your hair softly*  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm
aww you're welcome sweetie biggrin *blushes at that and relaxes in your lap* i dont know,just so used to being rejected I guess D: and of course,are you? *smiles a syou play with my hair*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:24 pm
Is your question that if I've been rejected? Of course, just because I'm different and random. *starts making a French braid with your hair*  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:30 pm
*smiles as you braid it,leaning back a little* no i said i guess because ive gotten rejected alot of times,im scared to do stuff like sit on someones lap *sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:39 pm
*finishes with the French braid and smiles* I don't like to sit on somebody's lap but I let everybody sit on mine. Hahaha. They think that I'm some kind of pillow or mattress XD I'm always hugging my friends and stuff like that, I always give them love. *gives you a soft embrace while kisses your cheek and smiles*  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:41 pm
*giggles cutely* awww well you are very comfy and i love being held from behind,it makes me so happy and i find it adorable as hell *smiles as you kiss my cheek and gently hugs you* you are just adorable<3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:42 pm
*giggles cutely* awww well you are very comfy and i love being held from behind,it makes me so happy and i find it adorable as hell *smiles as you kiss my cheek and gently hugs you* you are just adorable<3  

krazykindofkrush12

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:49 pm
*smiles* Wow, if you find me adorable today which I'm not in my mood...When I'm normal you should tag me as the most cuddly and cutest girl in the universe ^^ *keeps hugging you* So, from where are you, sweet heart?  
Hooking Up

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff