Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Castaways (Open / Always Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This being my first desserted rp, did I do it well?
  Yes
  No
View Results

madman1501

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:08 pm
"Visit relatives. My grandmother had died and a few days after we were to land is the aniversery of her death. She will be dead for a whole year. I was going to help console my grandfather."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:10 pm
"I was on my way to visit my grandmother before she dies. Guess it's not meant to be...."  

Heiress of the Skies

madman1501

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:13 pm
"You'll see her before she dies. At least we can only hope. I have no clue what day it is but I know I will be able to tell when it is thst day."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:26 pm
She looked at him. "How will you know?"  

Heiress of the Skies

madman1501

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:29 pm
"I have system of what songs I play. Once I reach Hotel California, that day will be the aniversery." He smiled, a tear in his eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:42 am
Lucy finally woke up "Meh, I blacked out again ...". Looking around she saw herself in the middle of a dreamy island - white sand, blue ocean a huge forest behind a beautiful beach - and right next to this, a crashed plane. People stood there all around, some in panic and other already getting used to that situation.
Almost by her side, she saw the guy who asked if she was ok talking to a girl who seemed quite damaged. She just felt like not bothering anyone, after all she wasn't damaged, just a few scars .

... But in her mind there was only one thing "My flute ... I got to get my flute ... I hope it is fine ... My flute". Lucy got up on her feet and tried to enter the plane and look for her instrument. As she came in, she saw her beloved one, Hugh, a violinist, lying in one of the plane's chairs. "Hugh ! Hugh, wake up !" ... there was no use, he wouldn't wake up again. Crying, on her way out, she stepped on a box: It was his violin.

She kept it and walked to the beach, where she stood for hours, wishing she had never left London, wishing Hugh by her side, wishing her flute in her hands ...  

Lady Quantz

madman1501

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:41 am
Jackal started to play "Secrets" again, this time singing too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:53 am
"Well....Might as well and try to make the best of this situation...." Yvonne got into her backpack and pulled out a few bags of marshallows and a couple boxes of grahmcrackers and chocolate. She always had something good in her bag on planes. In case the airplane food looked or tasted gross. "Who wants s'mores?"

((what a way to break the horrible mood. XD))  

Heiress of the Skies

madman1501

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:56 am
Jackal stopped playing. "I would like one. And I'll start taking requests."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:59 am
Yvonne piled some wood from the forest edge near the sight and started a fire with a few rocks. She picked up a few sticks and put marshmallows on them. "Okay. Anyone else want some?"  

Heiress of the Skies

madman1501

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:07 am
Jackal thought for a moment before starting to play "Campfire Song Song" and sing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:12 am
Yvonne smiled and looked at Jackal, blushing softly. She looked down quickly and put his marshmallow on the piece of chocolate before squishing them inbetween two grahmcrackers. "H-Here...."  

Heiress of the Skies

madman1501

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:17 am
"Thanks." Jackal said, stopping his playing and eating the smore. "Any requests from the beautiful cook?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:54 am
"Oh, a camp fire ! Seems warm over there ..." Says Lucy seeing other passengers gathering around "Maybe I shall look for some fruit and then approach myself to them. But first ..." She opened the violin box "... Let me see if i can tune it, just as Hugh once told me. Some music would surely do me good."  

Lady Quantz

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:00 am
"Not unless you know any songs from Alanis Morissette or Shania Twain." Yvonne made everyone else s'mores before making herself one.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff