Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Ren's R...zzzzzz... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:53 pm
User Image

Even Rooftops Can Be Interesting
[ Ren + Nightengale ]

Renaissance
Met a ghost cat on the rooftop today. Name's Nightengale XIII. Apparently he's unlucky, but he seemed pretty normal to me. A little too curious and somewhat excitable, but normal. I kinda like him; he's got spunk, at least.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:55 pm
User Image

Stop Breathing My Air
[ Ren + Gabrian ]

Renaissance
So I met this snake today - excuse me, serpent. His name is Gabrian, and I remembered him from that ridiculous train ride I went on right before I came to the school. He's a nix, (whatever that is) and for some reason he was sitting beside a river playing a violin. Yeah, weird, I know, but he seemed to think it was pretty normal. Whatever floats his boat, I guess. He also had this weird thing with minipets; like he was actually fond of the little things, but eh doesn't seem like the type that would normally like cute things. Whatever the case, he's a relatively interesting guy, if not a bit odd.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:57 pm
User Image

[CLASS] Minipet Training 1.1
[ Ren ]

Renaissance
Professor Malcom was, er...shall we say, unconventional, in his teaching methods, but not necessarily mean-spirited. He seems like a pretty decent guy, if not slightly strange in his ways, but otherwise decent. And LW, Gabe, and Alessa are all in the class too, so that's a plus, although Alessa and Gabe were arguing again.

Also I think this is the first time I've ever seen a classroom catch fire....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:34 am
User Image

Spin the Bottle
[ Ren + Everybody ]

Renaissance
I really need to stop getting myself into these situations...

Saw LW on campus today. Went to say hi, but she was too fast, so I ran to catch up with her and wound up getting locked in a room with her and a bunch of others to play a game of spin the bottle. Gabrian and Alessa were both there too, though I've gotta say, Snakey looked a little less than thrilled to be attending. He and LW chatted it up pretty nicely, too...There was some drama (some Jackdamn idiot tried to shove his tongue down a ghost ghoul's throat and some other Jackdamn idiot boggart started a fight, until Gabe intervened), but at the same time it was pretty...interesting. The bottle seemed to love Gabe and I - yes, we kissed, and it wasn't bad, though he'll say otherwise. I also kissed our hostess for the night, Claire, as well as someone named Myr and a dragon named Jericho. Myr seemed perfectly fine with it, but Jericho looked like he'd rather drink three bottles of cider than kiss a boil. I don't care either way, but it was amusing at least to see his disgust.

And then there's Alessa. She's a rabbit nagual I met a few weeks ago while I was out walking my pets. I met her again after that when Rhys had gone missing, and she helped me find him. I've seen her in class several times, but tonight was different. She seemed to be having some issues with Gabrian (big surprise; the guy can rattle practically anyone, but he's still kinda cool), so I took her to sit away from him, across the room. We talked some, and then somehow she was spun, by the same idiot who had tried to pull that stunt with the ghost ghoul. I wasn't very happy with it, but she handled it well, then spun again and landed on LW, of all people. Their kiss was...well, it wasn't anything extravagant, but...it was...I'm not even sure what to think. Afterwards Alessa seemed very embarrassed, and to be honest...I thought she was kinda cute.

..a lot cute, actually. Rather adorable. So I...asked her out. And to my surprise, she said yes.

I'm not sure how to date; I don't really date, to be honest, but Alessa is beautiful and I want to make her comfortable. LW helped me plan some things when we talked in my room later that night, so hopefully things will go well.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:35 am
User Image

Beyond the Door
[ Ren / Everyone ]

Renaissance
Somehow traipsed into the human world while looking at a funny object. THAT was weird. I still have no idea what exactly happened...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

Mistreated, Misplaced, Misunderstood, Mistaken
[ Ren ]

Renaissance
Phone calls from home are never wanted.
I don't think my parents have grasped this yet.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image

In Need of a Friend
[ Ren + Natalia ]

Renaissance
I woke up this morning to find a girl in my room.

This isn't exactly unusual; LW, Alessa, and Gabrian always hang out and sleep over, and it's weird when I wake up and one of them ISN'T in my room. But instead of one of those three, it was my friend Natalia. She seemed incredibly upset about something, and was completely smashed - unusual for her, because she normally drinks to have a good time, and sitting on your friend's bed at eight in the morning is not what I would consider a good time. But we talked; I think she just needed to know someone would listen and be there for her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Renaissance
What is this I don't even

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Renaissance
Why yes we are a band

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Renaissance
I will not wear regular paja - HEY STOP WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image

[CLASS] Human Studies 101
[ Professor Savage ]

Renaissance
Not sure what this class is gonna tell me, but at least Alessa, LW, and Gabrian are all in it.

There's water. Lots of water. I don't like it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

GLOW BABY GLOW
[ Ren + Everyone ]

Renaissance
Got some glowy paint on me, courtesy of one suspicious little redhaired wolf...

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

The Third Date
[ Ren + Alessa ]

Renaissance
An evening out with the lovely Alessa.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

It's All a Game
[ Ren ]

Renaissance
Medieval came to visit me.
She never stays long.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

Detention RP: The Haunted Laundry Room
[ Ren + Everyone ]

Renaissance
Got detention for that Truth or Dare game a while back. It was, er, an experience, to say the least.

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff