Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gaaaaaaaaaymers, come out and play. =3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:14 pm
KenjiKuragawa
Bloody Vaginal Belch
User Image

----------------------------------------------

Other than Fairytale Fights, I don't have any online games. I have Bayonetta, Dragon Age(which I recently beat), and I'm replaying Persona 3 for the 4th time. I lost my data from my first playthrough when I gave my PS2 to my sister. I want to get the Sims 3 next, which should tide me over until Catherine is released.

Haha, I did the demo for FF. It was fun. Loved Bayonetta, prefer Dragon Age on the PC, and LOVE Persona, though the 4th is my favorite so far.

User Image

I liked the improved battle system in P4, but preferred P3. I just felt more attached and worried over the city in that game. And have you heard of Catherine? It's another Atlus game that's going to be released in February. The main character had a cameo in the P3P, so I'm guessing it's going to be part of the Shin Megami Tensei series.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:31 pm
Bloody Vaginal Belch
KenjiKuragawa
Bloody Vaginal Belch
User Image

Other than Fairytale Fights, I don't have any online games. I have Bayonetta, Dragon Age(which I recently beat), and I'm replaying Persona 3 for the 4th time. I lost my data from my first playthrough when I gave my PS2 to my sister. I want to get the Sims 3 next, which should tide me over until Catherine is released.

Haha, I did the demo for FF. It was fun. Loved Bayonetta, prefer Dragon Age on the PC, and LOVE Persona, though the 4th is my favorite so far.

User Image

I liked the improved battle system in P4, but preferred P3. I just felt more attached and worried over the city in that game. And have you heard of Catherine? It's another Atlus game that's going to be released in February. The main character had a cameo in the P3P, so I'm guessing it's going to be part of the Shin Megami Tensei series.

I'm pretty down with any of the Shin Megami Tensei series games. =D  

KenjiKuragawa

4,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:41 pm
KenjiKuragawa
Bloody Vaginal Belch
KenjiKuragawa
Bloody Vaginal Belch
User Image

User Image

I'm pretty down with any of the Shin Megami Tensei series games. =D

User Image

I've only played P3 & P4. emo The other games are hard to find. I'm really looking forward to Catherine. I've heard there isn't any fighting, though. And I'm almost positive that the antagonist is a succubus or something.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:01 pm
The world is just an illusion...

Ohh I'm a gamer but I don't have a shitload of games. I play this cute game Mabinogi online and it's free of course. And I play ps2 games and wii games. Zelda is the s**t dramallama

And when I am at my cousin's house we murder nazi zombies. whee

...Trying to change you

Synical Dreamer

Friendly Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200

Darth_Akira72987

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:09 pm
Currently playing Pokemon Platinum, saving up for HG/SS and eventually Black and/or White Version(Yes, this freaking franchise just wont die!). Every now and then, you can find me playing Halo Reach and Call of Duty World at War(Both my Modern Warfare games need to be replaced gonk ) and working on getting Black Ops. Sadly since me and my brother use different hard drives, I use his gamertag since he had a Xbox Live gold account and I dont. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:13 pm
KenjiKuragawa
iMito
Dante_Sonata
KenjiKuragawa
Dante_Sonata
User Image

Unfortunately, since I have satellite internet (which means lag time and a lowered bandwidth limit) I can't play any MMORPGs, though I would love to.
I mostly play on my PS3 though. Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed, Bayonetta, Dragon Age: Origins.... there's a huge list.

User Image

That's a damn shame. =( Stoopid satellite interwebs!
User Image

My girlfriend lives in town, and she has way faster internet. I keep threatening to move into her attic, hack her network, and hook up my PS3.

User Image

Do it! biggrin

I, too, am all for that plan. Haha.

Except then she'd steal my Playstation more than she does already! D:  

Dante_Sonata

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:27 pm
@ Darth Akira: I TOTALLY named Gary "Douche," because he is one... I also named him "p***k," "b*****d," "@$$hole," and "MncaLwnsky."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:53 am
lgtenos
iMito
lgtenos
Holy F$%#. I watched a few clips of Amnesia on YouTube... Holy F$%#!

I found a secret passage way! Onward!

I haven't watched any of the clips on purpose. I don't want spoilers!

EDIT: And the game just taught me how to run... fantastic.
I won't say anything smile I'm just saying that the gameplay I saw was epic. Luckily, my headphones were on low, so the orchestra's low-lying crescendos weren't as jumpy.

HOHOHO Imagine playing it with an IMAX 3D theater for a screen w/ surround sound.
WOW  

Mistress Le Gasp

Mistress Le Gasp

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:56 am
Personally, I'm a super mario fan.

The first time I tried to type super mario it came out as : sperm aio.

SKILLS  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:55 am
lgtenos
@ Darth Akira: I TOTALLY named Gary "Douche," because he is one... I also named him "p***k," "b*****d," "@$$hole," and "MncaLwnsky."

Relevant: http://www.vgcats.com/super/?strip_id=1

Also, my computer is up and running! I can play video games again. WIN! biggrin  

iMito
Vice Captain

Seraph of Thursday

Lonely Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:04 am
I play WoW, and lately, a lot of Mount&Blade: Warband.
I'm addicted to strategy games and medieval strategy games. Assassin's Creed was a huge boost to my interest in RPGs.

Ah, gaming... gaming. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:45 pm
Gayminggg hm...
I've been playing alot of pokemon lately.
I just beat Bayonetta.
Im currently working on
Bioshock 2,
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood,
and Fable 3.
Wooh child.  

TylerAnnihilate

Mephiisto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:41 pm
I play just Xbox LIVE...tried CounterStrike, but like you guys were saying earlier, the community is full of grade-S douchebags lol. It doesn't help that I suck at PC shooters >.>

My gamertag on XBL is Viva Discordia.

I play mainly FPS games, Red Dead Redemption, Forza Motorsport 3, L4D, you know....the usual stuff lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:42 pm
lgtenos
Eh, I don't have access to online gaming, so I stick with the consoles and offline PC games. Favorite games thus far:

-Chrono Cross (Playstation)
-Tales of the Abyss (Playstation 2)
-Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube)
-Phantasy Star Online, Vol. 1 & 2 (Gamecube)
-Super Smash Bros. Melee (Gamecube)
-Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal (Gameboy Color)
-Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (Gameboy Advanced)
-RollerCoaster Tycoon (PC)
-The Sims (PC)
-Guild Wars (PC)
-Diablo II (PC)
-Starcraft: Broodwar (PC)
-Warcraft III: Frozen Throne (PC)
-Counter-Strike (PC)

Guild Wars is my current favorite game. I'm waiting for Guild Wars 2 smile

I played Guild Wars for 4 years.

xD  

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Darth_Akira72987

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:03 am
iMito
lgtenos

Relevant: http://www.vgcats.com/super/?strip_id=1

Also, my computer is up and running! I can play video games again. WIN! biggrin

I love that comic(obviously xd ).

Haha those are pretty funny too. xd  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items