Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

within love

Devout Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

Celia spotted the human, and followed him into the building. She realized that this was the dorm building. Remembering her room number, she quickly floated through the halls. Celia found her room and entered it. She quickly place her stuff on the bed and left the room. Celia floated through the halls, trying to see where the human was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:36 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan was used to the scent of humans so the smell wasn't starteling. She made her way through the halls and bumped right into the boy that was a human. Her green tea spilled all over him and the mug broke on the floor "Oh my! I'm sorry! Ohhhh..... I uhm. Sorry!" She rambled. She looked up at him and came to the realization that he shouldn't be here. Her ears immediatly folded down and were hidden by her hair.

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tytun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

As he unpacked his suitcase, Kent suddenly got the feeling as if he was being watched. Looking over to his open door, seeing nobody standing there, he walked out into the hallway and scratched his head as he scanned around. Unfortunately, he was a little slow on this, and a female collided into him. Immediately, he felt something wet splash across his shirt and pants as something broke on the ground. Before he looked down at his clothing, though, he noticed something interesting about her. Her ears, which were protruding out at the moment, were unusually long... Of course, being naive of the magic of this world, Kent attuned it to something else. "Ah..." he said as he looked at his wet clothing, "It's alright... Nothing that I can't wash off later." Looking back up to her as he walked into his room, he then said, "By the way, nice ears. Did you get those at an anime convention? They're really well made!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:28 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

"Hm?" She said as she hid her ears with her hair. "Uhm uh what sorry.... Um yeah sure thats what they are....See you around. Sorry about your clothes..." Miyan noticed that they were in the same room. "We are roomates... Heh..." She laughed as she pushed past him into the room.

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tytun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Nodding gently as she spoke about seeing him around. Honestly, she may have seemed like a klutz, but at least she seemed to be nice as well. If anything, she might be the first friend he would make. As soon as she spoke about the same room, though, he blinked as she bypassed him. Looking at her as she was in, he blinked at her with a wide stare. "Wait... These are co-ed rooms?!" That was surprising... He seriously wasn't expecting, especially not being roomies with a fairly beautiful female... Shaking that thought from his head, he then went into his suitcase to find a change of clothes. Once he had some, he looked around for the bathroom so that he could change his wet attire out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:26 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

"Yep. Seems to be. Hey so uhm.... Did you get a letter to invite you to come here?" She asked trying to find out why he was here. She finished puting her garments in the closet and dresser. She began to make her bed. Her ears made their way outward and stayed like that while she continued to tidy up her half of the room

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

within love

Devout Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

Celia stopped and turned around. She just realized that she had a roomate. Celia floated back to her room. She started to place things on her side. Once finished, Celia sat on the bed, waiting for her roomate to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Thankfully, the dorm room carried its own bathroom and so he didn't have to go too far for such. As he was in there, he made sure that the door was closed as he stripped down to his undergarments and began changing into his new attire. As he did this, he heard her comment about a letter. "Uh, yeah," he said with a louder tone so that she could hear him. "Frankly, I wasn't expecting a sudden transferal over to this place, but it does seem interesting." Stepping out of the bathroom and dropping his wet clothing into a laundry bag he had set up, he then looked at her for a moment. She must really like those ears of hers, since she's wearing them so much. Shrugging, he walked up to her and held out a hand. "Sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name's Kent Wesley. What's yours?"  

Tytun

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:08 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image
    Miyan grabbed her ears quickly when he came out. "Miyan Loveheart. Thats my name. Sorry I'm so jumpy...." She addmitted. He must think that their not real... She thought. Miyan put her hand out to shake his hand "Nice to meet you Kent." She smiled. Why can't I just be normal. She frowned the regained her smile. "So," She said not knowing what else to say.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Before she had spoken her name and gave a handshake, he noticed that she had hidden her ears once again. For cosplay, she seemed to be shy about revealing them to him. Gripping her hand firmly with a shake before letting go, he then said, "Likewise, Miyan. There's no reason to hide those ears of yours. They look cute on you." Chuckling lightly as he said that, he went back to sit down on his bed. For the moment, he recapped the situation... So far, he was transferred over to a new school/university, he was situated in his dorm room, and his room mate was a female. He wondered how many lawsuits occurred here about sexual abuse...  

Tytun

Hellfire926

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:53 pm
Bartimaeus, holding his backpack securely in his arms, tripped through the doorway into his dormroom. "Oompf!" Bartimaeus held his head. "Oooow...why does the floor hate me so?" He commented, chuckling to himself. He picked himself up off of the floor and dusted himself off awkardly. He walked over to an empy bed and set his backpack down. "I wonder how the other people are here..." He thought to himself, "A lot of people tend to make fun of my because I'm little. No, Bartimaeus, think positive!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

Celia got off her bed. 'I think I will just see my roommate when she gets here later,' she thought. Celia floated again, leaving the room. She looked around, wondering who else had arrived. Without any other options, Celia decided to wander the halls. She floated through the halls, not seeing anyone up and about.

within love

Devout Grabber

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:50 am
User Image
Kaylie had finished her drawing and started back toher room.She noticed some people had roomates.now lets hope I don't get an angel roomateShe thought.She walked into the dorm and flopped down on the bed,scanning through her drawings.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:44 am
Lunair found his way to the school easily, slipping in through the door without really drawing any attention to himself. his backpack, only worn on his back to hide his wings within it, a plain blue pack like many of those around him. walking through the halls, he found his way towards the dorms slowly, just wanting to get to his and stay there...  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hellfire926

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:15 am
Bartimaeus's stomach growled loudly, startling him. Huh....I knew I forgot something before I got here. I guess I'll go to the cafe, wherever it is... He pulled out a handy pack of nametags out of his pocket and stuck one to his backpack, just in case. Smiling, he left the room and went out into the hall. Now if I were a cafe, were would I be.....? He looked both ways down the hall. Empty. Bartimaeus sighed in relief. Choosing a random direction, he set off, whistling to himself. He rounded the corner and saw a green-haired girl. He stopped in his tracks. Wow....she's beautiful....but shes not human. Wait, how do I know that??? Bartimaeus considered this for a second. It doesn't matter. The real question here is, should I ask for directions?

User Image  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces