Unusual University submissions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:24 pm
Name: Nathaniel Pandora

Race: Incubus, however since being admitted to school, will not do anything sexual to students or teachers when they are awake or asleep.

Sexuality: Bisexual but tends to flirt with the girls more often

Class taught: Home Economics [cooking, cleaning, handicrafts, sewing, clothing]

Bio/Backgound: Once an angel, Nathaniel plummeted down as an incubus for his lust---he was to remain with chastity in order to be an angel but could not resist his temptations. He was then punished and was never to be seen up in the Heavens again. He didn't mind this---he was now an incubus, he could satisfy his lust easily on Earth. Nathaniel was a handsome man and his looks bought the love of other women, making him quite popular and a ladies' man.
However, he was an immortal nonetheless and for some reason, he could not love them back. Frustrating but true.

Now, he has enrolled into this university to 'better' his ways after centuries, and looks quite odd for the modern times. He wears a long, black coat that resembles something of a dress as well for his long blond hair. He has complete heterochromia, hence his eye colors being different. He has a thing for snipping up stuffed toys with a pair of elegant scissors. That is not explained and unless you are close to him, you have no chance of finding out.
He is quite feminine actually, and even matches the looks as well. But he is very strong when it comes to fighting.
And since he is trying to give up on romance, he sometimes goes into withdrawal mode where he transforms into his eight-year-old self---this happens a lot. (He is always dressed in white when in child form and always black during regular form.)

Image: Reg. Form: User Image
Child form: User Image

Gaia name: Yun Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:31 pm
Accepted!!
Yun-Yun Desu
Name: Nathaniel Pandora

Race: Incubus, however since being admitted to school, will not do anything sexual to students or teachers when they are awake or asleep.

Sexuality: Bisexual but tends to flirt with the girls more often

Class taught: Home Economics [cooking, cleaning, handicrafts, sewing, clothing]

Bio/Backgound: Once an angel, Nathaniel plummeted down as an incubus for his lust---he was to remain with chastity in order to be an angel but could not resist his temptations. He was then punished and was never to be seen up in the Heavens again. He didn't mind this---he was now an incubus, he could satisfy his lust easily on Earth. Nathaniel was a handsome man and his looks bought the love of other women, making him quite popular and a ladies' man.
However, he was an immortal nonetheless and for some reason, he could not love them back. Frustrating but true.

Now, he has enrolled into this university to 'better' his ways after centuries, and looks quite odd for the modern times. He wears a long, black coat that resembles something of a dress as well for his long blond hair. He has complete heterochromia, hence his eye colors being different. He has a thing for snipping up stuffed toys with a pair of elegant scissors. That is not explained and unless you are close to him, you have no chance of finding out.
He is quite feminine actually, and even matches the looks as well. But he is very strong when it comes to fighting.
And since he is trying to give up on romance, he sometimes goes into withdrawal mode where he transforms into his eight-year-old self---this happens a lot. (He is always dressed in white when in child form and always black during regular form.)

Image: Reg. Form: User Image
Child form: User Image

Gaia name: Yun Yun Desu

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:33 pm
Accepted!! biggrin

Gothic Muffin of Doom
Name: Takeshi Matsuyama

Race: Human (at least he looks human)

Sexuality: Bi

Grade: Senior (Whatever you call it, it's the last year of school)

Background/Bio: Takeshi has no alternate form, no super strength, and he sure won't live forever, but the mind tricks he can play are worth all of it, from controlling objects to controlling your mind he tried them all.
An overconfident A student when he wants to, his only problem is to get him to actually study anything, which his parents have been doing well for years. He was transferred to this school on his last year because his parents needed to travel and thought a school like this one would be a good place for a kid as special as their son.

Image:
User Image

Gaia Name: Gothic Muffin of Doom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:43 am
Name:Harlequin Solarist

Race:[not quite sure what to call her self I suppose] Elemental [might be right, not any specific, she can use a lilttle of all]

Sexuality:Bi blaugh

Grade:11

Background/Bio:Harlequin grew up as a rather spoiled child. Everything was handed to her basically. Until one day in9th grade, everything changed. Her parents divorced leaving young Harley caught in the middle of their constant squabbling. Before she knew what was happening she'd changed into something unhuman. In all honesty, It had been an accident, her killing her parents, so she was given two choices. One, be locked away, labeled a crazy and never be allowed to leave a small padded room. Or two, attend this school. Guess which one she picked?

User Image
[I'll post a picture of her transformations once I can draw my own, I can't quite Find a picture I like that describes her the way I want sorry if that's a hassle]

Gaia Name: A-Frenzy-at-its-Finest  

A-Frenzy-at-its-Finest

UmeblossomCh4n

Profitable Swapper

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:25 am
Name: Shina Kibi
Race: Human/Demon
Sexuality: Strait I think.
Grade: 10th
Background: Shina spent most of her life in a small village on the border of Japan. Her life was that of a normal child until one fateful day 3 years ago when she set fire to her school. She stated that her demonic side took over her body and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She was sent to a psychiatric hospital but was released after only one year. She was then sent to this school to catch up on her studies.
User Image
Gaia Name: UmeblossomCh4n  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:19 pm
Name: Infintesmia

Race: Nymph

Sexuality: Straight

Class taught: Botany

Bio/Backgound: Well she was born from a talking cherry blossom tree and a tree hugging fairy. Saddly she didn't get the wings.(dang) She grew up behind her daddy tree in a a small hut with her momma and a couple of squirls. When she matured at the age of 123 she moved out and got her doctorate in botany at under the sea university. Now she sends her time talking to plants no one else can speak to because they don't talk. Don't hurt her plants she gets real mean.

Image:
http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu48/Princess-Uchiha/purple_anime_girl.jpg

Gaia name: CaseyNicole1234  

caseynicole1234

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:00 pm
Accepted!

A-Frenzy-at-its-Finest
Name:Harlequin Solarist

Race:[not quite sure what to call her self I suppose] Elemental [might be right, not any specific, she can use a lilttle of all]

Sexuality:Bi blaugh

Grade:11

Background/Bio:Harlequin grew up as a rather spoiled child. Everything was handed to her basically. Until one day in9th grade, everything changed. Her parents divorced leaving young Harley caught in the middle of their constant squabbling. Before she knew what was happening she'd changed into something unhuman. In all honesty, It had been an accident, her killing her parents, so she was given two choices. One, be locked away, labeled a crazy and never be allowed to leave a small padded room. Or two, attend this school. Guess which one she picked?

User Image
[I'll post a picture of her transformations once I can draw my own, I can't quite Find a picture I like that describes her the way I want sorry if that's a hassle]

Gaia Name: A-Frenzy-at-its-Finest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:01 pm
Accepted!!
UmeblossomCh4n
Name: Shina Kibi
Race: Human/Demon
Sexuality: Strait I think.
Grade: 10th
Background: Shina spent most of her life in a small village on the border of Japan. Her life was that of a normal child until one fateful day 3 years ago when she set fire to her school. She stated that her demonic side took over her body and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She was sent to a psychiatric hospital but was released after only one year. She was then sent to this school to catch up on her studies.
User Image
Gaia Name: UmeblossomCh4n

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:02 pm
Your picture must show in the RP{ No links!}
caseynicole1234
Name: Infintesmia

Race: Nymph

Class taught: Botany

Bio/Backgound: Well she was born from a talking cherry blossom tree and a tree hugging fairy. Saddly she didn't get the wings.(dang) She grew up behind her daddy tree in a a small hut with her momma and a couple of squirls. When she matured at the age of 123 she moved out and got her doctorate in botany at under the sea university. Now she sends her time talking to plants no one else can speak to because they don't talk. Don't hurt her plants she gets real mean.

Image:
http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu48/Princess-Uchiha/purple_anime_girl.jpg

Gaia name: CaseyNicole1234

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:20 am
Name:
Rayne Emellie Frauderline
Race:
Succubus
Sexuality:
Bi-curious
But leans more towards men..
Class tought:
History and Art
Bio/Backgound:
Upon coming acrost this school she submitted an application to be a teacher. Knowing she was a succubus she wondered if she'd be accepted yet to her disadvantage she did. Ever since she was little she wanted to teach. She had always loved teaching even the young boys she grew up. Yet she always had a tendency to claim one of her little students her own. She was raised a prodigy to do exactly this from her father and mother.
Image:
User Image
Gaia name:
S C A R Y G I R L I E  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:44 pm
Splendiferious!!! Accepted!!

S C A R Y G I R L I E
Name:
Rayne Emellie Frauderline
Race:
Succubus
Sexuality:
Bi-curious
But leans more towards men..
Class tought:
History and Art
Bio/Backgound:
Upon coming acrost this school she submitted an application to be a teacher. Knowing she was a succubus she wondered if she'd be accepted yet to her disadvantage she did. Ever since she was little she wanted to teach. She had always loved teaching even the young boys she grew up. Yet she always had a tendency to claim one of her little students her own. She was raised a prodigy to do exactly this from her father and mother.
Image:
User Image
Gaia name:
S C A R Y G I R L I E

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:03 pm
Name: Tamira StarStrider

Race: Wood Elf

Sexuality: Undecided

Grade: 11th

Background/Bio: Tamira is a strong willed girl that is suborn and powerful. She is part royal blood but not considered royalty. (Her mother is the prestes to the shrine of the forest gods and her father is the king but she was a bastered child and so denyed the right of her royal blood) She has inherited the control of wild things from her blood and can tame bests/ speck to bests and has powers to make the land grow and thrive or make the land dry and dead. Yet using her powers to a large extent will make her weak and cause her to become delirious. Her family being wealthy has given her everything she ever wanted but they were so busy they were never their because of this she surrounds herself with people and will often get in trouble for antics. She currently has a pack of elven forest wolves as her compainons.

image:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taria180

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:33 pm
Name: Archimedes Pethos

Age: He takes on the looks of a 25 year old, but he comes from the times of ancient Greece.

Race: Spirit

Class taught: Greek Mythology

Bio/Background: He was a Greek teacher, when he died. He was given the job of teaching as a spirit.

Image: User Image

Gaia name: Grandmaster Zephyros  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:55 pm
I'm very sorry about my earlier message in your inbox... I have 2 Rps going so that is why i said that.... Sorry...

but anywho... Accepted

Taria180
Name: Tamira StarStrider

Race: Wood Elf

Sexuality: Undecided

Grade: 11th

Background/Bio: Tamira is a strong willed girl that is suborn and powerful. She is part royal blood but not considered royalty. (Her mother is the prestes to the shrine of the forest gods and her father is the king but she was a bastered child and so denyed the right of her royal blood) She has inherited the control of wild things from her blood and can tame bests/ speck to bests and has powers to make the land grow and thrive or make the land dry and dead. Yet using her powers to a large extent will make her weak and cause her to become delirious. Her family being wealthy has given her everything she ever wanted but they were so busy they were never their because of this she surrounds herself with people and will often get in trouble for antics. She currently has a pack of elven forest wolves as her compainons.

image:

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items