Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:34 am
Greetings all, I am Dread_Detective or just Dread if you want a nickname. I am an american college student, so my free time is made up of a lot of homework. I haven't rp'ed in a while because I was busy with school, this semester is not as crazy, so I have more time. I grew up reading Harry Potter, and still read the series every summer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:50 am
Welcome aboard!!
Don't worry about the college thing, a bunch of us are in that boat. :3 I spend around 10 hours a day in front of the computer doing schoolwork.  

Feverw0lf

Venomous Demon

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:29 am
Hey, My name is Mia Negus. That is also my roleplay name, But , as I'm british, I thought I'd just use my name. I live in England, as you'd probably guessed. I'm still in secondary school [Eurgh!] And this bugs me alot. But I love to study and I enjoy being at school. I love writing. I want to be an author when I'm older. Or maybe now, But I figured people wouldn't take me seriously. :-/ Being young sucks. I have am currently writing a book/story. It's about a girl who's dad gets attacked by a shape shifter and spends the rest of her days on the run before she tragically dies in her lovers arms. Of course, This ending may change if I want to write more of the book later. But I doubt that, as I haven't got to her dying yet. biggrin

I'm not REALLY that depressing.But I like tragadies. Also I'm very interested in music. I have been learning to play the kkeyboard for almost 3 years now. I haven't improved much but slowly I'm making progress. I want to start a band but not many of my friends have musical talent. They can all sing well. But It can't just be singers so I've given up on that idea. Oh, gosh. I sound so arrogant. I can't sing. At all. That's why I learnt keyboard. It gets me out of singing.
My favourite artist is probably Justin Timberlake but I like Rihanna. My favourite band is definately McFly. No compatition [pardon my spelling].

You may not of noticed but I really hate descibing myself. Well, good things anyway.I'm not particularly posh. Which people suspect when they find out I'm british. Not everyone does that. But alot of people.

I love to travel. Every summer holiday I go to another country. Last year I went to Italy. I've also been to Germany, France and Spain. Oh, And switzerland but I didn't stay there.

I LOVE noodles.

i'm going to shut up now.

Bye Guys, Mia x  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:27 pm
Hey everyone! Call me Fall. I'm turning 19 on March 20. I was born and raised in Canada. I've travelled to many places, most notably Cuba in January 2004... would love to go there again. Other places I have been to are all over Canada (no territories yet) and the US.

I'm currently not in school, but that's because I haven't completely decided what to do next. I graduated from high school this past June. I'm considering taking post-secondary English of some sort, as I aspire to be a writer. (But as my mother so kindly reminded me, being an author is not a career until you have a bestseller. So until then I have to find an alternative.)

I have several pets: a dog (Lucky, male, terrier cross, 14), a cat (Ashlie, female, domestic shorthair, turning 2 in April), a corn snake (Azalea-Rose aka Azzie, male, snow colouring, turning 4 in July), and five chickens (Yappy, Quiet Hen, Itchy, Scratchy, Cochina). In April (tentatively the 20th) I'll be getting 25 baby chicks of five different breeds. Who knew chickens could be so addicting? xD

I enjoy reading - I have to read every night before I go to sleep or I won't sleep well. I've read the Harry Potter books many times, and some other books I have read several times also. I would read more books, but I'm very picky.

Fallaryn

Dapper Codger

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:33 pm
Hallo everyone. I'm Dame NightFury or Night, Fury, Dame, whatever really. I'm from the NYC area, but dream of moving to Ireland. Whether that will happen any time soon? I love reading, writing, drawing (though I'm not that good). Hmmmm . . . is there anything else? I'm applying to grad schools.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Hello and Greetings

My Name is Easy A - Wolf - Demon but I prefer to be called Olive.

I live in Alabama

I'm 21 years young

I have been a Harry Potter fan since the books first came out I read all four books in one day when there was four books. Five Six and Seven came in to picture and I read them as they came out one by one. Then the movie came out I was sold big time lol. Some of you may find this interesting. Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and I were born on the same month, same day, and same year. He was born at 6:02 a.m. and I was born 6:03 a.m.

IvyRose-Wolf-Demon

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Geoera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:14 pm
Hello!
I am Geoera, Geo if you want a one syllable name to scream at me... That came out wrong...

Aaaanyway.

I'm in highschool (still), but have been RPing for quite some time now... I'm an inspring songwriter/authoress/musician/actress but, who isn't these days? So, my back up plan is corporate law. (I'm a debate freak). I'm also a drama geek.

Um... OOOOOOH! I also like horses. I own seventeen (going on eighteen) and ride every day. I already have a scholarship lined out for me to ride at NWORB University. (kudos to the person who unscrambles that one.)

I also love HP. But, who doesn't?

That is all.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:56 pm
Hi, I'm amateurauthor, but you can call me amateur or AA if you are too lazy to type out my whole name.
I'm 13 and I'm in eighth grade(for the grand total of eight more days! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin !) I'm not usually such a smiley person, but that definitely needed the smileys!
I am also slightly addicted to !!!!!!!!!
I am a Harry Potter nut and I love RPing. So, I came here! I also love to write and I'm very proud of my 'novel'-alas, 'tis only eighty pages and 'tis finished. I need to stretch it. I want to be an author, but if I can't I'd be a teacher or a lawyer.
Um......that's it!

Oh wait, one more thing. My favorite colors are purple and ice blue. Unfortunately, I can't make the words ice blue too.

amateurauthor

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:07 pm
Well meet one and all
I am Ronyo Storm and I wish to extend my gratitude for being accepted into this fine guild and look ever so much into the delight of RPing with the lot of you.

As for a bit about myself I am a fun and happy person who enjoys Gaia as a great way to relax but also to help expand my creativity and writing skills. I have been on Gaia for a good while now and have many wonderful experience and been fortunate to be a part of great guilds that to this day continue to help me expand my literate repartee and imaginative process. I am also a good guy. An odd thing to say I know but I can not bring myself to be a bad guy through my own wishes, unless I am creating a villain for a story and then I must take strides to put my mind at ease. Even in all the video games I play I have yet to play the dark/renegade/rogue/rival/evil side or what have you. I think that should do it, and so I leave you with what you will likely being hearing a lot. Happy hunting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 pm
Hey I'm Gideon or you can just call me Gid lol! xd I'm a high school student with to many extracurricular but hallelujah it's summer!! dramallama I love to roleplay it's a great way to past the time when your bored. Okay so I'm boarder line obsessive when it comes to the Harry Potter series. J.K. Rowling is pure genius for coming up with this story 3nodding I like to write stories myself so I hope to someday be at least half as good as she is as a writer. Fingers crossed that one of the stories I've written get's published someday smile Aside from my obsession with Harry Potter I pretty much a laid back guy I love reading, writing, drawing, and just chillin' with friends. Oh and sports, I play a lot of sports both in and out of school. That's pretty much all I can think of lol I look forward to roleplaying in this guild soon! whee  

Gideon12

5,700 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 pm
Hey yall, usernames can be so long so you can just call me Essy. I once partook as a student and Charms Professor in a Hogwarts Guild, unfortunately it didn't quite make it past the second year.

They always say the second book is the hardest to write... and I guess they weren't kidding. Anyway, I'm excited to be a first year with so many upperclassmen. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:45 pm
Hello all, I'm Havok, I'm really tired so I'm just gunna say :333 I'm a Raver living in Texas and I'm about to pass out.  

Havok-Trance

ruroken77

Hilarious Explorer

2,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:43 pm
Hey there everybody. I'm ruroken77, or if you want to, you can call ruro. I've been RPing for a little over 3 months, but this is my first time RPing in this guild. I'll be a new first year under my real name, so it feels good but a little strange to be 11 again after 8 years. I was born and raised in southeast Pennsylvania (for those of you who don't live here, there's a difference). And would you believe that my real first name is actually an Irish boy's name and yet I'm a girl? Weird. Anyway, I'm probably not going to be on a lot once I get a job and start college (preferably either The Art Institute of Pittsburgh or Full Sail University Online (my mom won't let me go to Florida for school... or any other state for that matter)). I've always wanted to go to either Ireland (since my grandpap's mom was from there) or Japan (since my grandpap was there when he was in the Air Force).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:13 am
I guess i should get around to posting here...

I'm Armads, and that's really all I go by around here. I wouldn't expect anyone to write out my entire gaia screenname!

I'm a 21 year old male living in the U.S. I go to college part time and I work two jobs on top of that. Even so, I manage to idle around online a lot when I'm not working, so I'll usually be on when I can.

I'm a bit jaded at times, but I like thinking of different ways to do things. I'm all about creating interesting stories, and i hope to be able to do that here. I've been RPing for a total of 11 years now, and I've spanned all kinds of roleplaying games from D&D to World of Darkness and more.

So with all that said, I hope to see you all in the guild, and I hope that you enjoy RPing with me! I'm sure I'll enjoy RPing with you!  

Armads the Doom Bringer

Shadowheart Pixie

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:01 am
Hi everyone,

I'm Shadowheart Pixie, Pixie for short.
My real name is Lucia and I'm a girl from the Netherlands.
Soon to be 21, not going to college at the moment due to circumstances
and working parttime at a gift/magazine/cigarette shop thingie.

I've been RPing for a while, about four years, but I had to quit in September 2010
due to Pfeiffers disease/Kissing disease or whatever you call it in your country.
I recently recovered from it and thought that it would be nice to start RPing again.

I've been a member of Gaia online since early 2005,
started this character in 2006 after being hacked and have been active ever since.
I'm Vice Captain and Co-owner of a clan for Dutch zOMG players.
There I'm making a Dutch guide to zOMG.

I joined this guild after receiving a PM from Vampire Toy,
asking if I'd like to be the Dutch teacher here.
I looked around a bit and decided to join.

I've studied twice at college, quit both times after a year.
I was studying Information Technology (computer wizkid stuff, lots of coding and math)
and after that Comunnication and Multimedia Design.
So you could say I'm a bit of a computer nerd. :3

I'm teaching myself Japanese at the moment, while trying to make money to get back to school.
I'm also trying to teach myself how to make websites and I draw a lot with Photoshop.

And I'm a gamer! I play a variety of genres, but mostly FPSs like Counterstrike Source and Call of Duty (various versions)
and RPGs like Neverwinter Nights (1&2), Dungeon Siege and The Witcher 2.

Got any questions, want to add me as a friend or whatever; feel free to PM me! biggrin

~Pixie  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces