Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
The castle of William von Brandt (lantobs) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXMy name is Lothar von Brandt

Lothar von Brandt sighed as he took out the key his ungrateful grandson gave him. Last time he yelled at him for raping a young maid and breaking a door and then gave him a key for the next time. He opened the door and looked to see him coming down the stairs. "Hello you ingrate." He yelled out cracking the knuckles of his large hands.

OOC: XXXXXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:08 pm
Kat raised an eyebrow while following William to the door glancing at the guy in the doorway only to start laughing while holding her sides. "This is what you were telling me about?" she laughed trying to calm the laughter down. "I wonder if he knows Wennin. Crazy little psychotic grim reaper." She took a deep breath to calm the laughter and smiled sweetly at Lothan. "I suggest you call him a name better than ingrate."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image

Lothar laughed right along with her as he walked forward, William turned white. Next thing that happened was a blur, Lothar disappeared and the wall behind Kat cracked and broke as her body flew into it Lothar's huge hand wrapped around her neck. "Say that again b***h and it won't be your neck that hurts."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXMy name is William Von Brandt

"Come on put her down." William said in a angry voice. "When the ingrate apologizes." Lothar responded,

lantob

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:23 pm
"Scary. NOT! Give me a reason to be scared, INGRATE!" Kat hissed as the smile on her face grew wider. "I don't apologize to people who can't apologize to the only thing that's gonna keep his family line going when he's dead. GOne for good. Nothing lives forever."

((She's crazy. xD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image

"Oh you are fun," He said as he grabbed tightly onto her breast and threw into the wall and disappeared forward kneeing her in the gut, He grabbed her by the jaw as he kissed her on the lips then slammed her face into the ground her butt now sticking up. "You want to know what I do to ingrates like you." He said smiling.

User Image

William ran forward and kicked his grandfather in the head. His grandfather simply lifted his finger and flicked his leg sending him spinning across the living room. "Ah s**t." William said as he rubbed his skull.

lantob

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:43 pm
"You want to know what I do to old rapists who need an attitude adjustment?" she growled shifting into a full wolf form and sliding out of his grasp. "I castrate their sorry a**!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

Lothar laughed as he took out a small tomahawk and chopped into his crotch. "I can regenerate near instantaneously" He said as he punched her in the ribs hearing the loud crack of ribs he then punched her two front paws breaking them. "Now b***h I don't like raping animals so." He said looking through his pocket. "Which collar returned changes to wolf." He said looking through the different colored collars.

User Image

"Just apologize I don't want you to get hurt." William said appearing at the top of the stairs. He must have lost some power over the last eighty years, he had spent the first 20 years with his grandfather and was trained to learn many of his abilities.

lantob

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:58 pm
"If he apologizes, I just might change my mind. Crazy is my middle name," she snarled as she cracked her neck and walked up the stairs and lay next to William. "He bores me. Get rid of him. It is after all your house."

((Scary how she's a fighter one second and the next, she's sleepy. whee ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image

"Well if you just apologize he will leave if you don't your going to be raped then killed," He said petting her head. "You should turn human the collar shocks you if you are in animal form." He said as Lothar launched by knocking her flying again. The collar locked around her neck nearly instantly and her body popped back into human. Lothar had landed on top of her...

User Image

"Now girl how do you like it rough from your attitude I would suppose." He said as he punched both of her hands till the hardwood had engulfed them. He smiled as he slapped her and blood popped out of her mouth.

lantob

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:20 pm
"Feet do plenty well against a stupid old man!" she growled as her foot connected to his chin and she flipped back onto her feet and snatched her hands out of the wood. "Don't you know that crazy people shouldn't be messed with? Don't you know anything about crazy spirit wolves?" She walked back over to William while wiping the blood from her lips. "Apologize to him first, horntoad."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

Lothar bounced forward snapping her arms behind her back and cuffing her. He slammed her face down on an end-table and pulled down her pants showing her panties. "I always taught William never to let another man take your slaves first time, but I guess I will have to break the rule to teach him how to train a slave." He said smiling.

User Image

William sighed if she didn't apologize soon he would do it. He couldn't help her only once in his life was he able to make a wound good enough that his grandfather couldn't regenerate it. Doing so brought him towards a inch of his life and left him in a coma for three weeks.

lantob

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:38 pm
An evil smile crossed Kat's face as a thought came to her and Lothar couldn't see it. The smile changed into taht of an extremely upset and innocent look of a child as she turned slightly to face him. "You're right, milord. I'm sorry. I have a tendency to get violent and no amount of what you're thinking about doing will do anything to stop that. You see, I'm bipolar. You should take everything I say with a grain of salt," she sniffed as a tear rolled down her cheek. "You really are a pretty scary vampire. I'm truly and honestly sorry." The way her voice sounded and her facial expression showed taht she truly meant it although whether she did or not couldn't be told through her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image

"Your to late for apologizes you bi polar b***h." He said as he groped her breast from behind. He smiled as he kissed her neck. "Will this be your first time?" He asked smiling.

lantob

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:51 pm
Kat let out a soft sigh while sliding through the table and appearing next to William again but with her pants pulled back up. The collar lay on the table as she let out a yawn. "I apologized so leave me be, or you're going to have to deal with not one bipolar b***h but three. Go find yourself a woman you can die with. If you need me, William, I'll be doing some yoga. Spirit wolves are hard to keep ahold of. Peace out old man," she yawned jumping out the window.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff