Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Jericho's Lair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:06 am
The school's office
Open

Arel starts to grill us on what happened with the human world thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:06 pm
A touch of class p2
Class

Ugh this again. Gonna be one of those days too.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:09 pm
So, What Type are you?
PRP (Aksaja) Finished

So that's what the dragons of his world are like..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:16 pm
Amityvile Poker---Bingo night!
ORP  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:18 pm
Blazing guns of the Colorful sort
PRP (Riley) Finished

Time to test out these paintball guns in a lil 1 on 1  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:27 am
I know what you did last semester
Open

Who the hell does this guy think he is?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:25 pm
What is this video game thing?
Private (Lizzy) Finished

Introducing this girl to the world of video games.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:26 pm
Tips, Tricks and Thanks!
Private (Amrita)

Getting a free meal and giving Amrita some advice on how to deal with little Death Charm  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:27 pm
Riley's dorm aka Icky Styx central
OpenFinished

Jack Damn! WHY HAVE YOU EATEN SO MANY!?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:31 pm
The Scarentine "Charity" auction
OpenFinished

WHY RILEY WHY!?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:54 pm
They're Coming
Private (Riley) Finished

Takes place right after part two of etiquette class.

After getting rid of some cannon cats, Riley and I spend time, relaxing and talking about various things.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:56 pm
The After Party
Private (Lizzy) Finished

Walking Lizzy home from the party.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:58 pm
Afternoon snack
Private (Savior)

Ugh.. I'm going to be feeling this in the morning...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:18 pm
Seeing Red
Private (Riley and Mal) Finished

After the run in with Savior, Riley and Mal help get me patched up.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:09 pm
Everything that day had started off like any other. Jericho got up, checked up on his treasure pile, grabbed food, and went to class without any oddities happening here or there. There weren't any major annoyances or frustrations, which was always a positive thing in his eyes. The injuries the dragon had sustained weren't giving him much of an issue too, so it all was just going rather smoothly and he was having a rather fine day.

Ready to head back to his room to get rid of some of his homework, he paused as he saw a note tacked to the outside of his door. Giving it a quick look-through, it seemed that his parents had sent him a package and it was already set inside. Narrowing his eyes, he quickly stepped on in to make sure all his treasure was in place. The Jack damn gnomes or whatever could have easily snuck away with some of his stuff during the delivery time. At the moment, that was a greater concern than what the actual package was.

At least, that was until he saw the rather large crate sitting in the middle of the place.

"What the jack?" he frowned while closing the door behind him. The crate didn't have anything particularly distinguishing about it, which really had him wondering what was inside. A small spark of hope ignited within him as he thought his parents might have decided to send him a chunk of loot from some raid. Wouldn't that be nice?

Eagerly, he rushed forward to get going on cracking the container open. Before he could reach it, he picked up a rather familiar scent in the area. There was also the sound of a few small steps coming from behind the crate. The dragon's eyes quickly narrowed again, and a low growl emitted from deep within his throat.

"SHOW YOURSELF" he boomed out to the apparent intruder, which resulted in a sort of shriek coming from the other side of the large box. Slowly, a small, blue reptilian head peeked on around the corner before stepping out rather timidly. It stood at roughly three feet in height and looked quite nervous right now.

"Gimbal? What are you doing here? You weren't trying to steal from me were you?" frowned Jericho, recognizing this Kobold as one of the ones that served his parents.

The little guy quickly shook his head and walked closer to produce another note. This time it was from the two adult dragons, themselves.

Dear Jericho,

School must be a rough time I know, and your mother and I can't stop thinking about you. We have no way to make sure things are going well for you, so we decided to give you a piece of home. These Kobolds should help you get through your times at Amityville, so please make use of them! A dragon could always use a little extra help around the lair and all.

Make sure you get your red meats and keep your treasure safe.

Love,
Dad and Mom

"Kobolds?" repeated Jericho before looking at the crate, "Did they need such a big box for that?"

Furrowing his brow, he went on to crack the container open finally... to find that inside wasn't just a handful of Kobold eggs. It was much more than that. Eyes widening, he stared at the filled crate with disbelief.

"WHAT THE JACK!?" he shouted before wincing. Crying out like that did not make the wound on his chest feel all too good, "Why the hell did they send me so many!?"

Groaning, he looked at the crate, then at the door that lead to the minis closet. He supposed he could just stuff them all in there, but there still were so many that he didn't know what to do with them! Thinking about it for a moment, he glanced over at Gimbal, who was partially hiding behind the box again after he had yelled.

"Whatever. Help me move these into the closet. I'll figure out what to do with them later."

Nodding rapidly, Gimbal climbed up the crate to take a few of the eggs to store into the closet. The container was too heavy even for Jericho in his humanoid form to lift up, and it would be a little difficult for him to get it in the closet in his true form. Well, he could do it pretty easily, but there was a greater chance of damaging the eggs that way. So for now, it would be easier to transfer the eggs a few at a time until the crate itself was more manageable.

It took a rather long time to get that done, considering how many of the Jack Damn things there were, but the task was completed nonetheless. When it was all over with, Jericho let out a breath and plopped down against his treasure. Gimbal, did more or less the same, though his spot to rest was just in the middle of the floor.

"Ti..red..." the Kobold squeaked exhaustedly. Apparently it was one of the few words it had learned. Soon after it muttered that out, it fell right asleep.  
{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff