Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Amante: A Pirate RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon the Kid

Desirable Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:10 pm
Demon the Kid
Lidia Hamlock

Don't judge a knife until it shows what it breeds

Lidia peaked around the counter from the tavern at the woman who had beaten the men so easily, silently cheering her on. Maybe, that's the the pirate woman. she thought eagerly. Slipping out the back she rounded the building only find she'd lost her. Shouts ruptured her thoughts, and a boy ran behind another woman speaking rapidly. The officers came up then
"What has this man done. He is a member of my crew, and, as such, is my responsibility." A daisy popped up behind her as Lidia's intrest perked. As soon as they leave, and I'll be out of here and on my way to being a pirate. Lidia thought gidily. Her immediate plans were dashed as the officer put his hand on her. Things seemed to speed up as he was plowed to the ground, the girl shouted and they all started to run. Dang, she said running after them and leaping over the cop.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((edited))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:18 pm
keita09
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.keita was out of breath and panting when they had reached the ship."i'll...stay here" he said as he sat down leaning against the railing."im keita by the way" he said and smiled weakly. he then noticed that he heard footsteps running towards the ship."damn those guys are percistent" he said and pulled out his gun ready to fire if he had to.

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:26 pm
All my life at home I've spent
Adventure rests within my core
I'll sail until my legs are bent
And I can stand on land no more

.:Tik:.

Cabin Girl Extraordinaire

User Image
Tik was slightly... no, very out of breath by the time they got to the ship. Running was so not her thing. The first thing she did was plop down next to the guy with the bloody shirt.
"Blimey..." she mumbled. "You'd think they'd le' a bonnie lass like m'self catch 'er breath before chasin' 'er off like that... bloody murd'rers..." she added sarcastically. She looked at him, then at the other woman, standing up shakily. She tugged on her bandana, almost as if she was tipping her hat. "Name's Katherine Maryanne Smithson, recently r'named Nautica Namikaze, although most around these 'ere parts know me as Tik. Glad to be on your ship, ma'am." She grinned. "I'm the best Cabin girl around 'ere, so I'll be glad to run you're errand fo' you... that is, if m'Lady woul' allow."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

"Captain Angela," she said, simply. "My full name is Angela Love Benedict, but if you make fun of it, I will kill you. Cheerfully," she threatened. She turned to the girl, Tik. "Excellent. Glad to have you aboard! I'll make it official after I run my errand real quick. Would you like to come with? Oh!" She turned to Keita. "And you. You owe me big, so I think you'll join the crew, too, unless you want to be killed silly." She giggled.

She made a quick mental note of their names, making sure to remember them when she made their crewship official. She also made a quick plan as to how to go about her "errand."

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.keita gulped and stood up holstering his weapon "you know what i suddenly want to help you with the errand."he said with a nervouse chuckle."my parents were doctors and taught me everything they knew about medicine." he said as his adreneline died and the pain from the gunshot wound in his arm came crashing back "owowowowowowow" he cringed noticeing the lines of blood flowing down his left arm  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:46 pm

User Image
"Hm. Y' don't really look like an Angela t' me." Tik commented, stroking her imaginary beard. "But your name's a great lot better than m'own. I sound like a bloody clock!" She grinned. "Not that I partik'larly mind, Cap'n, I'm just a humble cabin lass. Been looking fo' this ship fo' months now, tho'... glad t' have fin'ly found it on your behalf." She bowed deeply. "Now then, shan't we commence to your.. errand?" She took note of the man who had just been sitting a moment ago. He was acting rather odd for her taste... nonetheless, she liked him. She then noticed the wound on his arm. She gasped.
"Bloody hell, you're shot!" she exclaimed in horror. "Your arm's been done straight through!"

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Demon the Kid

Desirable Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:52 pm
Lidia Hamlock

Don't judge a knife until it shows what it breeds.

"Hey, hey Miss!" Lidia called running to the base of the ship. A wild grin split her face as she loked up at her freedom. "You got room for a cook up there? Taverns ain't got nothing on me and my meals." She didn't happen to mention that her wine was best ecause it was grown instantly by her. Why ansswer what they don't ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

Angela smiled warmly at Keita. "Good," she said. "I think Tik is a cute name, and it suits you," she responded to Tik. Suddenly, she heard the girl nearby, saying something about...being a cook?! Angela looked straight at her, a wide-eyed expression on her face. "Can you make sweets....like, lots? Like...with strawberries and chocolate?" she asked, looking at the girl as if at the meaning of life or the answer to world peace.

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:07 pm

User Image
"Eh... mat're fact, I think I'll stay 'ere a bit." Tik said suddenly, spying another officer. "I'll, er... get m'self acquainted with the ship, then, Cap'n." She grinned.

[ooc kk I have 2 go to bed now sry lol its 11:06 here]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:08 pm
keita09
keita quickly followed the capitan trying to ignore the pain from his gunshot wound "so ang-i mean capitain angela. were exactly are we going anyway" he said a bit curiouse.

Sorry. I changed it. We're not leaving quite yet. sweatdrop  

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:08 pm
((Here, too. lol. Ni ni))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:11 pm
(same on my part. i've got finals tomarow.so until tomarow then)  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items