Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Wait you're a mermade 1x1 (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:17 pm
keita was a bit confused "what do you mean by take a walk, and uhhh i guess you can have this necklace" he said takeing off his beaed necklace that he bought at a conveniance store and handed it to her "so what will giving you my necklace help with?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:39 pm
Blinking a little once he began to take off his necklace she then giggled handing it back."Oh, no, no, no.. Not that type of token.. Just bare with me okay?"Asked her voice gently before she moved forward her lips brushing against his. In order for a mermaid to change into her human form a token of affection must be made. The fins upon her head were the first things to disappear and changed into ears. And finally human legs were underneath her. Blinking a little from not knowing how to swim as a human she moved forward gripping him."Maybe I should've done that better.. I-I can't swim.."Spoke out her voice quickly as she looked down.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:26 pm
keita blushed as sara kissed him and even more when he saw she wasnt wearing any clothes "here let me help" he said holding her up by the shoulders so she could get ballanced.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:26 pm
Being balanced her legs felt even more wobbly. Falling against him her gold blonde hair covering her body. Looking up to him she tried stand once more only to fall against him once more."Sorry.."Murmured her voice quietly looking down to her new feet.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:34 pm
keita smiled and reached under the water picking up sara bridal style. he then walked over to the rocks and set her down on one "wait here" he said and went back ont the shore grabbing his shirt. he came back over to sara "h-here put this on" he said with a red face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:07 pm
Looking up to him slightly she took the shirt slipping it on. She then reached into his shadow pulling out some panties and a pair of shorts. Placing them on she stood slightly falling forward into him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:25 pm
keita caught sara and held her once again bridal style as they walked back onto the beach. at that moment james(one of keita's friends came up to him "dude where were you....and who is this" he said with a sly smile. keita sighed"her name is sara and she cant walk. she was on a boat with her parents and she fell into the water ending up here. she needs a place to stay so i thought she could stay at my place for a bit." he said off the top of his head."wellokay ill bring you back a drink from the party okay" you know i dont drink" keita fired back. when david walked off keit carried sara to the truck and started it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:44 pm
Looking to the new guy, she blinked her long golden hair falling into her lap. Moving closer to him when he kept speaking. Being set in a truck she tried wiggling her toes. Looking down a determined look soon painted her face. Wiggling her toes finally she smiled."This is going to take a while, but I should be able to walk soon.. Sorry for having you carry me.."Spoke out her voice gently.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:56 pm
keita patted sara on the head "it's no trouble. i mean you cant walk.it's not like i could just let you crawl to the truck." he smiled as they drove off  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:03 pm
Looking to him slightly, she blushed when he patted her on her head. Looking down she nodded once from being shy as of now.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:10 pm
keita continued driveing until he came to his house "here we are. oh by the way i'll help you get used to the new legs ok" he said steping out of the truck and then came around to the other side opening sara's door and held out his hands "come on."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:24 pm
Looking to him, she nodded slightly placing her hand into his. Jumping down she was balanced for a moment but then fell against him letting out a sigh."I hope, I can walk soon.. Being like this is utterly aggravating..."Murmured her voice quietly knowing she was probly getting on his nerves.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:59 am
keitasmiled and picked her up again "well it might take some time but its manly musel memory." he said as they made their way to the front door. keita gentely set sara on the ground and he pulled out the keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. when he opened out the door he picked sara up again and they walked inside closeing the door with his foot "you can take my bed ill sleep on the couch" he said walking up the steps.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:11 am
Looking up to him she nodded gently looking at the weird thing. Sighing she looked down to her legs trying to move them. Letting out a slight huff of frusteration she glared down her cheeks puffed out."Stupid legs.."Murmured her voice aggravated clearly.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 am
keita chuckled."you wont think that once you can walk" he said setting her down in his bed pulling the sheets over her "try to get some sleep and we'll figure out what to do tomarow." he said as turned and walked down into th living room and layed down on the couch.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff