Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja grinned, listening to the girl. "If I manage to make you weak under my soft touches, then I've accomplished something." She spoke, watching her every movement, her eyes scanning up and down the green eyed girl. She laid back down upon her back on the bed, gently dragging Vixandra towards her. "Fine, then don't get up." She grinned, pulling the girl in her arms playfully, her chin gently resting upon Vixandra's head, and her arms gently wrapped around her waist. "I kind of don't want you to leave me, you're fun, and I just met you too, so you being the closest to me so far, I'm a bit more clingy to you." She softly spoke, her tone almost a bit possessive now, but it was hardly detectable. "So, it's a bonus." She chuckled.

"But, I don't think you'd wanna hang out in here all day, just like this. So,"
She said, changing her grip on Vixandra as she stood up now, holding her like she were her bride. "I shall escourt you." She smiled before beginning to walk towards the door. She turned back towards the girl she hadn't quite gotten to meet yet. "Be back in a jiff." She laughed before going down the hall. "Y'know, I think I'm starting to spoil you here. But, I dunno." She slightly shrugged before nudging the door open with her foot in a backward motion, as she turned around to do so, then tripping over herself, falling upon her back with the girl on top of her, so she took most of the fall. "Ah damn." She cursed, embarrassed. "Smooth, huh? You okay?" She asked, rolling her shoulders back a bit, she was fine, it wasn't a hard fall that was for certain.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:37 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra felt very warm as Anja held her close on the bed. She seemed so soft ad caring while they lay there briefly together. She feels close to me? Wow... I feel so... honored... no one has said that to me before... She closed her eyes laying her head against Anja's warm torso and gripped her shirt gently at the bottom. Part of her really didn't want to let go. She was understanding what all Anja had meant though. Being that she was also the girl that Vixandra had come in contact with at this place, it was a special thing to be around her. No sooner as she had ended her thought, she found herself being picked up like a bride all of a sudden. She didn't think Anja was that strong, but now there was no denying it. She wrapped her arms around the woman's neck for support and felt her face growing more red. Soon after Anja had tried to open the door, the pair of them had fallen to the ground from a misstep. When they landed, Anja was on her back and Vixandra was over her with her blushing face only an inch from hers. Her bright green eyes looked down into Anja's with a soft laugh at the comment. "It was sweet though... and I know what you mean... I ... I feel more comfortable around you than the others I just met too..." Her eyes went to the girl's lips and they seemed so soft. Her body yearned to lean in closer, and she came close, but moved to the girl's cheek at the last second, not wanting her first kiss to be in front of someone new. "Thanks for trying tho... I... I really liked that." She moved off of Anja and stood up, helping the girl to her feet soon after. Her legs were working just fine, but she wasn't trusting herself just yet. "Can you walk me back to my room, Anja?" She smiled shyly and leaned against the door frame.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kasumi Miyagi

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja hopped up to her feet, pushing some of her hair back. "I think I can manage that simple task." She said, shoving her hands in her pockets now with a small smile and a nod. "Let's go." She said, gesturing forward with the nod of her head before proceeding out the door, with Vixandra and towards her dorm. 'Eh, her innocence just reminds me, I gotta be careful. Not only have we just met, but I might hurt her later, knowing that no matter what I always cause trouble if I'm not careful.' Anja thought to herself, spacing out as she walked, a blank look on her face, shaking her head a bit, bringing her back to reality and her hair covering her face once again, as it was freed temporarily. "Hey uh, by the way, let me know if I'm overstepping any serious boundaries." Anja said, wanting to get that across. "Been known ta do that." She said, showing her the gloved hand with the rings of failed relationships.

"I don't wanna ruin your innocence, Vixy. I've gotten myself into bad messes, people get hurt in the end." She smiled, looking forward once again, putting her hand back into her pocket. "Sorry if it sounds like a put off, but, I gotta get that across, and it's best now." The brunette shrugged, who was actually naturally a platinum blonde. "I never plan it that way though, I promise. Things just don't work out, and they've always taken a turn for the worst for me. So now, well, I think I should get it tattooed as a warning sign." She laughed before beginning to change the subject up with a soft hum. "Anyways, you are as innocent as I think you are, aren't you?" She teased.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:21 am
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

As the pair of them walked down to Vixandra's room, the red-head listened to the comments her friend was making. Apparently she had been through a lot in the past and was afraid of repeating it. She, on the other hand, was entirely lost on how a relationship even worked. Being raised as she had been, it was hard to even venture out and try to have one. She opened her door and beckoned her friend in to talk privately. Once the girl was seated on the bed, Vixy closed the door and sat next to her. "I really haven't been exposed to a great amount during my school years. My parents had two girls and my older sister was the perfect one who had a nice boyfriend and college GPA of like a 4.0 compared to me... Once they found out that I was interested in both sexes, they thought I had some kind of mental illness and tried to get me some kind of help. In desperation, I came here to try and better myself with the one kind of talent I knew I had, art." She looked at her hands folded in her lap and continued in a softer tone. "I never had a relationship before to even know much about what I feel comfortable about... I mean, I hope I can understand through experiences up here, but... I plan on waiting for someone to take a chance on me and ask me out on a date or something." Her eyes drifted up to the poster above her bed over Anja's head and she looked longingly at the two coupled hands. "I hear it can be wonderful and yet terrible sometimes. People can be so happy one day and the next, things just go south. You seem to have known about that a few times over..."

The backpack she had sitting by her bed fell over and a small locket fell out. Vixy stood up with a concerned expression and picked it up checking for cracks. The locket was from the one person she felt could still love her while knowing her preferences; her grandmother. Finding that the locket was perfectly together, she placed it on the dresser and fixed her hair in the mirror, still talking to Anja. "I never took the lead in anything, and I think the same will be when someone decides to like me. I mean... I already know of two girls up here who must kind of like me... one's very upfront yet tender and the other is rather subtle yet sweet. I hope one of the girls wants to try me on as a partner even if just for a little while." She let her long hair fall out of the ponytail for a moment before pulling it back again in the same position. Vixandra was never really one to reveal too much, but she didn't want to make Anja feel that she had to be feeling sorry if no one else seemed to like her. She loved having Anja hold her and Mira hold her hand while nuzzling her neck, but she didn't want to make it sound like she was going to expect Anja to ask her on a date. They had just met after all. After finishing messing with her hair, she turned back to Anja and walked over standing in front of her. "I feel perfectly fine around you and I hope that maybe I can learn from you somehow. You really are a sweet person and I wish you could have been there to help me during my family struggle. I feel safer knowing you're around." She smiled sweetly over at Anja and her hair fell over her shoulder as her eyes disappeared under her bangs in shyness.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kasumi Miyagi

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:29 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin blushed knowing she finally had a friend but what ppl didn't know was she had a terriable secret she didn't want to tell anyone cause she thought they would call her a freak but she finally smiled and tried talking to more of the girls,down the hall she saw a beautiful girl with a red guitar, she blushed as she walked towards her but then she clumsly trips and falls next to anja as her diary fell opened with a passage of her past she closed it quick as she blushed as she looked at anja ummm I,m sorry I didn't mean to be so clumsy

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:35 am
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja intently listened to her friend speak of herself. The poor thing had no experience, and her parents were hardly any assistance. "Hey, I'll be there for you now. Whenever you need me, just come and find me. I promise, I'll do the best I can to help you out. 'Kay, love?" Anja warmly smiled, pulling the girl over in a one armed embrace, squeezing her lightly before letting her go. "And, if you happen to find yourself a girl or even a boy, and want advice from me, you can always come to me too for that. I mean, I wouldn't recommend it, but I think I know what to suggest for others, rather than myself." She grinned. She felt pretty close with Vixandra, but she had a feeling that they just wouldn't work out together, and was hoping she'd find a woman that would treat her right. She'd feel bad if her only friend here so far were to get hurt because of her. She didn't want to add more rings to her fingers.

Anja closed her eyes, letting out a long sigh now before being startled by another presence in the room, tripping. 'Looks like I'm not the only one who might be clumsy.' She thought with a raised eyebrow. "Uh, it's fine." She spoke, offering a small smile toward the girl. She hadn't gotten a glance at the book, for she had been too caught up in her's and Vixandra's conversation.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:47 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira stepped out into the hallway and froze. She stared, open-mouthed, at the brunette in the hall.
"Anja?" Her eyes couldn't get much wider. The woman she had never expected to see again stood before her. The woman that the last time she saw her she was holding back tears and yelling curses as loud as she could.
"Anja?" It was too much. She couldn't believe it.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja spun around, she was meeting so many people so fast now, and just when she wanted a bit of a relaxing, intimate moment with Vixandra, to get to know her a bit better. Well, maybe we should rephrase that as re-meet some people. Her eyes froze on Mumira. Miss Middle Finger Ring herself; ended terribly yet she was close enough to be next to the ring fingers. "Mumira?" She asked, not believing this at all. She flashed back to their breakup scene. "No way." She said, slowly absorbing this in. "Is that really you?" She asked, it wasn't too long ago, but it was quite a few years back since then. But, now it felt like it was yesterday, except she wasn't angry.

She thought of nothing else to say as she rubbed the back of her neck, this was very awkward and shocking after all. "How... have you been?" She asked, a bit cautiously though.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:03 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira shifted on her feet.
"I've.... I've been good. Just traveling and trying to find some adventure..... What about you? You look well......" Her words had long pauses between them, as if she was searching for what to say. She felt those old feelings bubbling up in her chest again. It felt like someone placed a fifty pound weight on her chest. She still couldn't help but notice that Anja still had that beauty and charm that attracted Mira to her years ago. For a long time she cursed the day she had ever met Anja, but she had gotten past that day.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Ah, how's that going?" She asked, curious about her quest for adventure. She shoved her hands deep inside her pockets, her gaze shifting about in an uneasy manner. "Myself? Well, still doin' my same 'ole antics, 'causing trouble still." She then offered a bit of a small smile, looking over the purple haired girl. She hadn't changed a bit, she was still as beautiful as she was when they were a pair.

She couldn't quite remember what set them both off, but she was sure it involved her natural knack for getting into trouble.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:30 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira shifted on her feet.
"Eh. So so. I found more trouble than adventure. But I always attract trouble." She smile slightly. She still remembered everything so vividly.
"How long has it been? Two... Three years?" She wondered if Anja had moved on. Then she remembered Vixy. So the one she had been talking about had been this Anja. She really couldn't believe it. Out of all the colleges in the world, how did they get put at the same one? The small part in her heart that Anja had helped create and she had tried to destroy whispered that it must be fate, but she ignored it.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"What a coincidence, huh? Meeting up again. I hope... you still aren't mad at me. 'Cos, I'm not mad at you." She said, still acting a bit a little bit awkward and nervous still. She brushed a bit of her hair from her face, smiling a bit. She had no reason to be nervous, she had every right to feel relaxed and just be herself. But, it's hard when you both argued and broke up with each other. Maybe when the shock went down, she would be able to do so. "I'd say it's been about... four years, actually." She shrugged. "What are you coming here for to specialize in?" She asked, trying to keep the questions going so the awkward silence wouldn't creep in.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin looked at mira like she was in love yet snaps back into reality cause she would be embarrassed if mira found out that she was in love with her,robin takes out her diary and writes how she feels,why am I such a downer?, I need to have more confidence in my myself she thought as she looked at mira and blushed
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:26 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira looked at Anja with an unreadable expression.
"Of course I'm not mad at you, Anja."
She twiddled her fingers.
"I am here to specialize in psychology. Remember when I told you I was going to work in a mental ward when I grew up? It is still my dream. And what about you? I know it will have something to do with music."
She turned to Robin. "Ummm... Are you okay? You look really red."

User Image

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja nodded. "Well, that's good. And, that's directed at how you're not mad at me, and how you're pursuing your dream now." She grinned before nodded. "Yeah, I want to help everyone else express themselves with music. It might give some something to do, or it might save someone's life." She said, with a shrug before looking over at Robin once again. She never did get to speak with that girl. She pushed that thought aside before grinning. "Well, I'll let you tend to your fan, hun." She said, walking past Mira, but stopping before turning and tracing her fingers slowly around her neck and up to her cheek, holding it ever so softly so she could whisper into her ear, "Behave yourself for me, okay?" She lightly teased before continuing on her way now, to go take a step outside to view the school a bit more, now that her emotions and whatnot were everywhere, and her moment with Vixandra were interrupted, as well as her reunion with Mumira. She shrugged that off, no problem as she humming to herself the whole way.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out