Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:56 pm
One of the servants would look to him and shrug as if it had been obvious. "Because that is what the girl is. I thought everyone knew a mystic. They're kind of like elves. You know one when you see one." The servant said. She gently led him to a room he could clean up in and would wait outside. She would pause outside the door calling through it to still give him privacy to clean and freshen up. "The ma'am is one of many that run this town. As such the council here has rules about how mystics should appear. All mystics have a thing for appearances and enough glamories and power to pull off the illusions." She said once more.

The woman helping Andrea would fit her one outfit after another before deciding on a simply pale blue, almost doll like dress and slippers. She smiled sitting in a chair as her handmaidens fussed, drying and combing the roughness from the girl's hair. When done she looked to her smiling. "Oh you're adorable. Much, much better."

Andy looked about still feeling nervous. Once they were finished playing their dress-up of her she stood taking a firm stance. "Who are you? I am thankful, yes, but where is Locke? I want to see him."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:12 pm
User ImageA scattered dream that's like a far-off memory...

An elf? Locke didn't know what to think. He had been traveling this whole time and didn't even realize what a Mystic was? Well, it's not like I care or anything, but now I wanna know what a mystic actually is!

Locke left the room after he was done getting cleaned and 'pampered'. In the waiting room, he waited for Andra and the "ma'am" to return. If this means she's a being of importance, then maybe I can help her figure out who she really is, and where she's from. Somebody must be looking for her...

...A far-off memory that's like a scattered dreamUser Image

User Image

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:22 pm
"Oh deary don't worry about your servant I'm sure he's being well looked after." The woman said after a moment and a sigh. She moved towards the girl though she turned away. "You really don't know you're place in this town do you? Well no matter, I'm sure we can get you up to speed. Where is your home dear? I'm sure your family is wondering where you are."

Andrea looked to her shrugging. "I have no family." She said as if it were obvious, and as she said it felt it's truth though couldn't remember why. She turned towards the door and went to head out. "Thank you, but I want to know Locke is well." She opened the door poking her head out and soon saw him. She moved somewhat quickly back to his side. "She started asking me questions. Treats me like I'm her child. I want to go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:33 pm

"We'll go." Locke pulled out his pouch that Andrea took from the guards. "We really do appreciate this." He said to the woman. "But if it's all the same, we would like to leave now. How much do we owe you for your generosity?"

User Image

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:45 am
The woman looked between the two with a raised brow. "Oh but you must stay. Where else will you go? I mean when I saw you both, you looked miserable. Besides I'm expecting company for dinner and want you to join us. You're quiet but there's something about you that's interesting." She looked to the one beside her and wondered if he were a guard instead of a servant but that would have been silly. She would sigh though seeing the girl didn't wish to leave him. "Very well your friend can come too. Now, we have rooms for you both to rest in. Come along." She said once more.

Andrea looked between Locke and the woman unsure what to do. She felt herself pulled between the two. The mention of food though made her aware once more of how hungry she felt. She held his arm gently unsure if they should stay or go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Locke felt Andrea's grip tighten on his arm. "I get it, Andrea. We'll stay. If only for the night. Besides. We both could use a good meal and a real bed for the night." He let Andrea wrap her arms in his as the woman led them to a room where they could rest until dinner, and her "company" would arrive soon anyways.

User Image

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:14 pm
The woman smiled and motioned for them to follow understanding a bit that the girl was too attached to the human. She walked about the hallway and motioned to a room where they could rest. The inside designed in pale green colors and suited more for multiple guests, including two inner bedrooms. "Here we are. Dinner is in a few hours. There may be something to snack on in there as is, but I'm not sure if the staff have stocked it." She then would nod lightly and then turn to leave the two.

Andrea watched and followed along staying close. She didn't have most of her emotions showing yet, but she was sure she didn't like this much attention to herself. She didn't know Locke well, but having helped her so far, she didn't want him to be as put down as the woman seemed to be doing at every chance. Once she would leave she made a move for the room looking in before entering. She looked about all corners unsure still about the feel of the place, though couldn't explain it. "I've gotten us into trouble, haven't I?" She said in a low voice after a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Locke placed his hand on Andrea's head. "Of course not, Andy." He stroked her hair. "Some people are just a little eccentric about what they think is the way things are supposed to be. Little do they know about the real world." Locke lead her to one of the bedrooms where she could lay her head and rest. I'm going to go check the pantry to see if there is anything to eat, or maybe some water, okay?

User Image

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:21 pm
She blinked a few times as he patted her head but would nod. She would follow along taking a seat on the bed and seeing him heading towards the door. She nodded to his comments looking to the room then back. "Okay." She said simply. She wasn't sure what else they could talk about and was a bit tired as much as she was hungry. She would wait for him to leave before standing and pacing the room. She stopped though seeing her reflection in a mirror and tilted her head to the side pulling at the skirt of the dress she was now wearing. Was this how she looked? She didn't recognize herself save for her eyes. Even her hair seemed longer and off from what she thought she remembered. She turned back to the room wondering just how long she really had been asleep. She sighed eventually and decided for a walk. She left the room and looked about the mansion. She looked up and down the walls soon finding a small courtyard like room. She smiled lightly seeing the garden like area and went in to look at them more closely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Locke came back from scavenging for food and came back with some water and what looked to be a form of cookie. "Andy, I found some fo-" She wasn't in the room. "Andrea?" He looked for her and came upon the courtyard she happened upon. "Hey. There you are." He looked around at the garden. "You like flowers, huh?"

User Image

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm
She turned hearing Locke and nodded in reply to his question. "I found them. Should I have stayed in the room?" She looked to his expression unsure a moment if she had made a mistake. "I think I like flowers. They are pretty." She wanted to continue but stopped herself. She looked to the flowers in the courtyard once more taking a moment smelling some here and there. "What's your home like? Do you remember it? Or like me, were you asleep so long you began to forget?" She was curious allowing that part of her to sneak out thinking at least a little emotion at a time would be good enough for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Locke chuckled. "Wow... No one has ever really cared to ask me that before." He took a seat on a stone chair out in the courtyard. "Truth is, I don't know where I'm from. I was abandoned when I was an infant, and kinda had to raise myself. Home is where my feet are at the moment." He closed his eyes trying to not show any hint of how sad that made him.

"What about you, Andrea? Where are you from? That lady and her servants say you are something called a mystic? What does that mean?"

User Image

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:18 pm
She watched as he sat down and looked about as he spoke of his home, or lack there of. She thought about what that would be like, though with emotions locked away for now she wasn't sure. She did try and think of her own home as he asked her. She wasn't sure she could remember. She closed her eyes trying to remember, trying to see what it was like. After a time of rough blurs she gave up with a slight shake of her head and a shrug. "Still locked away." She said after another moment. Andrea thought on the comment of what a Mystic was and shrugged again. "We have magic. Not like wizards or other mages, but along the same levels I'd imagine. There was a saying, well, if I could remember it, of how the elves of the world called our race." She tried to remember and sighed when she couldn't. "Forgive me. My mind is still processing changes and being awake. I can't remember the last time I was. I know things, just by knowing but not how or why I know them yet. It's still fuzzy. I hope in a day or so, maybe with better rest, that it will return."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:37 pm

"Locke resigned from the question. "I understand. So in a sense, youo're just like me. Not really knowing where you are from, or who you really are... What a team, huh?" He chuckled a little. Locke looked at the sun's position in the sky, realizing it was getting late. "We better try to get some sleep for an hour or so, huh? We still don't know who these people are, or who their guests are, but we should be rested and prepared for what comes." He laid back and closed his eyes, but sleep was the one place he was still afraid to do. Why don't I dream? he wondered...

User Image

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:57 pm
Andrea nodded looking to him as he started to close his eyes. She looked to him curiously a moment more before standing beside him and poking at his shoulder. "The rooms would be more comfortable then stone, yes?" She said. She then turned heading back to the room the lady had given them. Picking one of the inner rooms she went to the bed and undid the covers climbing in. She laid there for a time staring blankly at the ceiling before closing her eyes to try and rest.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff