Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Kitchens
The Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:11 pm
User Image
Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image

Rose smacked a palm to her forehead, as the house elves asked what they needed. She had never really seen one before, but then again, they were supposed to be good at their work, right? She blushed scarlet and glanced at Nell for a moment. "I, erm, forgot they were there, actually." She then turned to look at the creatures before her. Well, actually, that could be a misnomer. They were technically beings, right? She cleared her throat. "Um, is it okay if I use the stove for a bit? I was want-" A chorus on no's and requests for her to tel them what she wanted met her ears, and Rose covered her face with her hands. Well, this was complicated, wasn't it?

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...
Taken With: Nell Ellis

In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell hid her giggles and smile behind a hand as Rose flustered around the hyperactive eager elves. There really wasn't a simple way of dealing with House elves, it all depended on the specific elf and person. When she tried to ask and was met with negative responses she thought of giving it a try. "This is going to sound odd but, what we want is to actually cook it ourselves. We would be very disappointed if we weren't allowed. And we won't take over the entire kitchen! Just one stove and you could certainly help if you feel we need it!" she smiled genially and hoped they allowed it. There were still some boisterous no's and nonacceptance but some were looking rather pensive or just plain curious. Maybe it could work!
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Diamond_Wales

Wearing: Pj's | Where: Kitchens | With: Rose | Thoughts: Maybe it will maybe it won't | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Rose watched the scene, and even batted her eyes a bit, hoping that would charm some of them into letting her use the kitchens. When finally the house elves seemed to begrudgingly (at least for some of them) allow her the use of the facilities. She flashed her girlfriend a grin and kissed her on the cheek before returning her attention to the elves. "Thank you so much! I'll make sure I keep the kitchen clean." She smiled at the diminutive creatures before she busied herself with grabbing ingredients out of cupboards and the pantry, well, after being shown where some of it was by a rather enthusiastic elf. "My mum makes a great fudge recipe I was wanting to make. She showed me how over the summer. Thankfully, she also wrote down the recipe for me to make it too." She suddenly blushed a bit more and busied herself with the ingredients, feeling her face heat up. What if she doesn't like fudge? Oh, Rse certainly hoped she did!

State: Excited
Taken With: Nell Ellis

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell's smile widened as the elves gave them access to their kitchen and gave only a light blush as she was kissed on the cheek before following the excited redhead towards a directed pantry. She sat down in an offered seat at a small table and watched her gather ingredients with a small sappy grin on her face then blinked as she learned which recipe her girlfriend was going to make. Fudge?! She could make fudge! "Fudge sounds amazing! I've been craving some form of chocolate since I finished my stash." she chuckled. Suddenly a few elves appeared baring trays of different flavored teas and placed them all around the table to Nell's amusement. It would seem that although they convinced them to cook that preparation of beverages was not included. The 'puff merely shrugged and took a cup of blackberry green tea and took a sip humming in delight.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Diamond_Wales

Wearing: Pj's | Where: Kitchens | With: Rose | Thoughts: Fudge!...and tea! | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 am
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Mischievous at the Kitchensspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Minnspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Hungryspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Gah, how can someone so bloody nice have parents that are so bloody awful?' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out...

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy followed Minn into the Kitchens, not understanding the Gryffindor, not even a little. Her parents were obviously jerks, and yet she was so nice and sweet that she couldn't make them pay for being jerks. She loved them that much, even though they totally ignored her. How screwed up was that? Gypsy wondered how Minn had turned out so nice, but she figured it must be the brother. He was probably quiet because he cared too much, and he didn't want everyone to know it. He'd probably made her sweet like that.

Her gaze travelled around the bustling kitchen, her eyes growing wide. They turned a deep royal blue, as did her eyes. She realized how funny that was; she turned blue when she was curious, and curiosity was one of the key traits Ravenclaws shared. She wondered if that was more than a coincidence. She'd always thought of her father as being incredibly curious, and Ravenclaw was his house. He always wore blue, showing off the color with pride. Maybe that was why. She glanced at Minn, smiling.
                                                          "So, I'm hungry, how about you?" They'd talked for so long out in the halls, it was probably mealtime by now. But she rather liked the idea of sitting in the Kitchens and hanging out with Minn and the House-Elves.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:05 pm
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter

I got a bad boy, I must admit it hey
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it hey
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me
hey
I love the way I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I love it
Baby, I love the way I love the way you make me feel
Ooh, I love the way I love it
The way I love you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bradley blinked as he entered the kitchen, despite it being near midnight in the evening the House Elves were all bustling about, most likely preparing breakfast. He saw four long tables that seemed to match up position wise with the four House Tables above them. "Wow, so that's how the food gets up there looking so prepared." he commented as he looked around. At those words a group of elves rushed over. "How can we helps the sirs" one asked as they crowded around the pair. Bradley smiled and looked at Tobi. This is some service, he thought with a smile as he turned back to the house elves. "Well, we were hoping we could have a large jug with a lid of Butterbeer and some snacks, and perhaps a small dish of meat?" he asked hopefully. And almost immediately several house elves dashed off to return with the exact requests of the Ravenclaw boy.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:50 pm
High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
It was worth it every time

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tobi shook his head amused at Bradley's wonderment of the kitchens. He had discovered and snuck in so many times he wasn't as amazed. He even waved and said hello to a few familiar elves making them nearly go spastic with gratitude sneaking chocolate and other sweets into the picnic basket of things they were already providing to his boyfriend. After swiping a piece of said chocolate he went over to his boyfriend slinging an arm around his slender waist. "So, what's up with the secret picnic goin' on here? Not that I ain't flattered an' all." Tobi grinned but asked with real curiosity.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sir Spazalots

'Cause you are, the piece of me,
If our love, is tragedy,

I wish, I didn't need
Why are you my remedy?

Chasing, relentlessly,
If our love's, insanity,

Still fight and I don't know why
Why are you my clarity?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:14 am
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter

I got a bad boy, I must admit it hey
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it hey
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me
hey
I love the way I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I love it
Baby, I love the way I love the way you make me feel
Ooh, I love the way I love it
The way I love you

Bradley smiled as he packed up the foods and snacks. "Thank you very much." he said to the house elves. Then Tobi wrapped his arm around his waist asking for his reasoning. The dark haired boy smiled, his crystal blue eyes shining with a mischievous note they have never once held. In response he took Tobi's hand and lifted it to his lips. Places a kiss on the back. Better give him a bit at least. he thought as smile covered his face.

"Well between classes and studying, and my newspaper activities, and your dueling club and quidditch training, we rarely get free time alone together." he said as he turned back to the door, being bowed out by elves. "But the rest you will find out soon enough." he said with a chuckle as he stepped through the door.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Depressed in the Kitchenspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // House-Elvesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Depressedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hopefully this'll cheer me up... doubt it, though...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceAdalaide didn't even try to sneak as she wandered into the Kitchens, not really caring if she got caught. She was too tired and too depressed. She still hadn't really perked back up from Hufflepuff's loss on the Pitch, and her own majorly sucky playing, and then she heard about Dhylan... she hadn't really been happy with the guy lately, had honestly been totally sick of his constant moods and how he seemed to turn every little thing into a pity party for himself, but she'd never thought he'd... go that far. She wanted to feel sorry that she hadn't seen it coming or tried to stop it, but... well, it was sort of hard to, given the fact that anytime she, or any one else, had ever tried to cheer the guy up, he'd done nothing but moan and cry about everything bad that'd ever happened to him. It'd been completely impossible to get him out of his funks. Now she guessed she knew why... and she was sad about it, really, but... not as sad as she felt like she should've been. She was honestly more annoyed at him, actually, because he'd missed their game and left her to play with the two new Chasers, which wasn't so awful, except that apparently all her skill had gotten tossed out the window for no apparent reason. Then, he'd gone and... well, he was gone, and part of it was because he'd let down his team?! Really?! Did he not care that what he'd done had let them down a thousand times worse than missing one bloody game?! And Tobi had named her VC, which just had her stressed all to hell, because now she was the senior Chaser and Vice Captain of the team and she had no idea what to do with that because her playing completely sucked. How was she supposed to help train the Chasers for their next two games when she could barely play herself? She sighed, telling the House-Elves to bring her something with a ton of sugar, Pumpkin Pie if they had any, and some chocolate. Right now, sweets were the only thing she could think of that would help her mood. Her boyfriend was dead to the world right now and she didn't feel like hunting Michelle down to rant at. After all, the Slytherin had her own problems to deal with.

❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:23 pm
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years go by
I don't really know why I don't really know why
7, 8, 9, 11 years go by
I still feel the same way I did when I was 17
I still look over my shoulder waitin for the world to change

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
ღTakenxxxByღxxx Rose Hall

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Nell had been caught between sitting restlessly in the common room while attempting, and failing, to focus on studying for her NEWT's and crying for almost no certain reason before she found herself in front of a giant bowl of fruit with rightly no idea how her feet carried her here. Maybe her body knew when she needed a reprieve even when her mind didn't. Everything had been a gigantic blur since Dhyl's...final disappearing act. An unwarranted snort came from her as she thought of it like one of those muggle magicians before she promptly scolded herself for thinking ill of the dead. But she couldn't help it! The last time she had her friend had spoken he was berating her for trying to set him up with the man he had spoken about, even though she thought he had most assuredly enjoyed himself, and hadn't spoken since then. Though she had seen and read the letter (even though they weren't supposed to but really? The door had been unlocked and everything!) and had felt a dead weight settle in the pit of her stomach. He had thrown everything away, everything he was striving for because of a moment of weakness. Her nana would have been there telling her that he was in a much happier place than he was here if he had gone to such lengths to get there but she couldn't help thinking her nana was wrong. What had been so bad here that he couldn't continue? Losing in Quidditch? Last year was the first time in all her years they'd even gotten the bloody cup. Academics? He'd been making straight O's since first year, first! Social? Here Nell paused. He had friends, he had a family that loved them with all there hearts. Weren't there feelings taken into account? Didn't they matter? Didn't she? The older teen had to quickly wipe away a stray tear that had begun its decent before more attempted to follow and tickled the pear in front of her with a rueful almost bitter smile. At least someone was happy she thought as she grasped the doorknob and went inside, only to see Ada had already beat her there. She blinked a few times before going over to her blonde friend wondering if she had gotten down here the same as she did. "Hey." she greeted rather lamely before settling down and having some elves come and question her before she settled on a giant mug of hot chocolate and any type of pastry they could think of. Well, anything with chocolate of course.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Lounge | Where: The Kitchens | With: Ada | Thoughts: | OOC:

But these are the good old days
These are the good old days
And I wish that I could stay
I wish that I could stay
I wish I could stay

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:51 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hopefully this'll cheer me up... doubt it, though...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAdalaide glanced up to see that Nell had entered the kitchen, knowing that they were probably here for about the same reason. Or, sort of. Really, Ada doubted that Nell's motivations were quite so... selfish. She did feel sort of selfish, being more upset about how horribly she'd played and being pissed at Dhyl for abandoning the team rather than sad that he was gone... but she so rarely allowed herself to feel sad or angry, anyway. It wasn't like he was around for her to give him the cold shoulder. Her anger and misery wouldn't affect him at all. And her feeling so horribly about her playing would only affect... well, her playing, but really, how much worse could it get? For once, there wasn't a single reason not to be upset... so she let herself feel angry, and miserable, and like she just wanted to curl up in her bed and stay there for a few days. Actually, she might do just that. She'd never skipped a class, after all, and they were just reviewing this term. She took the pie the elves brought her with a quiet, thank you, noting with some dry sense of amusement that they'd brought her the entire thing, not just a slice. Smart elves, she thought wryly, taking a bite. She at probably a sixth of the pie before she slammed her fist on the counter. "Who the hell does he think he is?" she asked, finally breaking the silence between the pair of them, her anger spiking. "All he ever did was sit around and mope and complain about how he had nothing and no one, meanwhile his life was perfectly fine. He had plenty of damn friends, and it wasn't like he was lacking in the romance department. There were a lot of people alone at the Valentine's Dance, and he wasn't one of them. And he wants to apologize for letting everyone down all the time, like this wasn't the worst possible solution to that problem!" She glared at the pie. "He apologized for being a horrible team captain, and then just... just leaves us! I was s**t out there, and he left me alone as the only experienced Chaser on the whole damn team! What the bloody hell was wrong with him?!" It was a rhetorical question, really... mostly because Adalaide doubted very much if anyone would be able to answer that question. She resumed eating the pie, at least somewhat comforted by the familiar taste. Really, though, it was just nice to rant a bit. She was furious with Dhylan. Maybe it wasn't the most appropriate reaction to his death, but then, it wasn't like he'd been murdered or gotten ill. He'd killed himself; he'd chickened out of life itself, looked at everything he had going for him, cried 'it's not enough,' and committed suicide. He was a complete and total idiot; his life had been great, and he'd thrown it all away, all because he had his head too far up his damned arse to see how great it was. She ground her teeth, the thought making her ill. She knew depression was a real problem, but hell, he could've tried to get help for it, and never had. It was his own damned fault his life had been so bad, namely because it hadn't been bad at all, he'd just acted like it was. What an idiot.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:14 pm
7, 8, 9, 11 years go by

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Nell found it oddly comforting that Ada didn't immediately try and strike up conversation but merely took her company in stride. She missed being just the two of them, when it was just them they didn't find any reason to fill the silence with meaningless gab. With dull ache she was reminded that it would always be the two of them now even though she was sure Rose would come along every now and then. As the elves brought her friend a pie they brought her a giant mug filled to the brim with the molten liquid along with copious amounts of whipped cream and added chocolate shavings and on a separate platter was gooey cookies and tarts to feed an army. Gods above bless the creation of these wonderful creatures. Nell had only nibbled her way through a triple chocolate cookie and was taking a sip of her cocoa when Ada abruptly slammed her fist on the table and began her rant, but not before scaring her into taking a slight nose dive into the whip cream. As she wiped it off she listened to her friends diatribe and agreed on a few points having thought the same herself. "He got mad at me for getting him his date for Valentine's Day." she finally got out. And with that the dam was opened. "I had heard the way he talked about him at the beginning of the year and I knew he wasn't going to approach him so I sent him an invitation and told him to surprise him. Even though he scolded me and tried not to act like he enjoyed it he did, I know he did! But it was like...it was like sometimes he wasn't happy unless he was arguing with others, even if the other's were right! Especially if he was right. And he always took the weight of the world on his shoulders, like he was carrying around a grand burden no one could understand. I get that losing a mum at such a young age can traumatize but, not like this. Not to this extent. It's not like he didn't have boundless other women coming in and trying to help fill the void! Minn adored him, Ari loved him like I'm sure Remy and Heather did too so...so why? Why wasn't it not enough? Why weren't we enough?!" Nell only realized at the echo that she had been steadily rising to a shout and lowered her head in self shame. "My granmè would have my hide if she were to hear me speaking like this of the dead but I can't find it within me to care. He had such, such potential Ada, how could he just give up like that? It was a rhetorical question but it was also one she wanted an answer to. It was selfish of her to want an answer but dammit couldn't she be selfish for once? Just for once?
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Lounge | Where: The Kitchens | With: Ada | Thoughts: | OOC:

I wish that I could stay
I wish I could stay

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image

❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAdalaide glared. The House-Elves finally made good on the promise of chocolate and brought her a slice of cake. She took a couple bites of it before setting the fork down, swallowing a gulp of milk from the glass that they'd oh, so thoughtfully brought her, wiped her mouth, and nodded. "Why should we care? He obviously didn't. He was... he was so damn self-centered! All the time, everything was about him! His life... his life wasn't even half as bad as it could have been! Everything might not have been great, but seriously! He could have had it way worse! Hell, we know people who've had it worse! None of them are running around... offing their damn selves!" Finally, the words spoken aloud. Maybe not as kindly as they could've been, but then, she wasn't exactly inclined to be kind to him right now. Rather, she was more than happy to curse his name, to openly insult him and let the universe know exactly how weak she thought he was. Because that's what he was, weak. "We never would've been enough for him, because he wasn't enough! Nothing he did was good enough! You know that he made almost all O's on his owls, made one bloody E, and it had him freaked out! He's the only person in our entire year to get such good grades, and it wasn't enough, nothing was ever enough! And no matter how many times any of us tried to help, tried to talk him down, to cheer him up, he just dumped more and more on himself and on us until we didn't even care! He was our friend and I can't even make myself cry for him because I've spent the last few months being furious and annoyed at him and just giving up on ever making him see that things could've been worse and grateful for what he had! He... he had nothing for him because he refused to see any of it!" Adalaide was shouting, and didn't even care. She didn't care what she was saying about Dhylan, because, dammit, it wasn't like he was here to hear it. He'd never hear a damn thing she ever said about him, ever again! And she didn't bloody care! She refused to feel anything but anger, because it was complete bullshit that he acted like killing himself was a solution to anything! She felt bad that they were venting in front of the House-Elves, really she did, but they didn't seem to mind. Rather, every time her voice raised, they brought her more sweets, a cookie, some pie, scones and pastries. Not for the first time, Adalaide wished she had a House-Elf. They were a Godsend.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Rose crept down to the kitchens, not wanting to be exactly caught, but wanting to get her mind off of death. After all, she was still wrung out from her own family's death, and she wanted to get out of the common room. That, and probably make something. She paused as she heard raised voices, frowning. Just what was going on in there? She tickled the pear and grasped the handle when it appeared, pulling the door open and blinking at the sight before her. Well, this was unexpected. She saw trays of sweets and drinks being brought over to Ada and Nell, and she frowned, realizing they were in a heated argument. Over who caught her ears, and she frowned. Dhyl... Her last interaction with the boy hadn't exactly been pleasant, but she never wished him dead. However, the thought of leaving Claire to fend for herself like he had done to his own sister rankled. She slid in and gave Nell a quick peck on the cheek before stealing a piece of fudge from a passing house elf's platter. She nibbled on it as she listened, trying to make sense of what was being said. "So, why exactly are we yelling about Nolynn anyway? I mean, he's kind of dead, it's not like yelling about it is going to change that." She had to admit it probably had a very therapeutic effect though. From what she had seen of the teen, he had moped about everything, from grades to guys. Why he decided to kill himself was a total mystery, at least to her. She had a sister to take care of. She could never imagine being that self-absorbed that she could see no other alternative when her family died. It was as much an alien concept to her as magic had been when she first started the school.

State: Confused
Taken With: Chantale Ellis

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bubo and Peaches

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:28 pm
7, 8, 9, 11 years go by

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Nell listened to Ada speak and heard her own thoughts echoed out of her blonde friend's mouth and sighed as she nibbled on a chocolate treacle tart. She didn't register that Rose had come in until she felt a soft peck on her cheek and looked up surprised to see her girlfriend there before she helped herself to a piece of fudge. As Ada's rant came to a still the redhead offered up her own thoughts making her pause before laughter bubbled up out of her. It was so honest, so horribly blunt, and just so Rose that the Scot couldn't contain herself. She had to lean on the table and wave away any house elves that came to offer help before she could finally calm down. She even had tears collecting at the corner of her eyes which she wiped off before being able to talk. "In a way she's right Ada. We can rant, rave, cry and shout and he's not gonna hear us or somehow come back from the grave. Hell I'm pretty sure he can't even hear us even if the rest of the castle can!" Nell chuckled thinking of all the ruckus she and her friend probably created outside of the kitchens. "I think what we should do is pretty much what we're doing right now; eat away our problems with friends, talk about what's going on in our lives, and try to help out in any way shape or form." she nodded before taking a more energetic bite from her treacle tart before reaching for another white chocolate cupcake.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Wearing: Lounge | Where: The Kitchens | With: Ada and Rose | Thoughts: | OOC:

I wish that I could stay
I wish I could stay

Kitchens

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]