Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:40 pm
Pulling her inside against her own will, Melthos then made it a notion to simply stand by her side at all times to avoid suspicion. So silent he was, as she listened to that music box she seemed to have her eyes on. Eventually, she began to explore around the place, where he simply followed along suit. After a while, he felt that she had an adequate amount of time looking and then tugged the chain to get her attention. At that point, he simply pointed toward the door showing that he was ready to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:49 pm
Walking about she looked at all the items, she then stopped a bit. Once she felt a tug on the chain she looked up a bit. Seeing him point to the door she made a face before setting down a little snow globe. Looking over to him a bit, she snatched his ear. Tugging him down to her level she glared up to him."If you want to say something, then say it.. Don't use mute signals.."Grumbled her voice before she released his ear quickly. Moving forward she then looked to the shop keeper who eyed them a bit. He merely chuckled a bit which made her cheeks fluster. Grabbing the chain she yanked on it before moving forward. She was now embarrassed since the man was under the impression they were together."Ugh come on.."Mumbled her voice annoyed as she looked forward.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:26 pm
Getting pulled back down to her level by ear once again, Melthos was starting to get aggravated at this whole ordeal he was being forced through. Eventually, once they were outside, he sighed as he shrugged his hands. "You know... For someone from the Order, you sure aren't taking your duties seriously. I mean... stopping at an antique store, instead of delivering the Sinner like you're suppose to. Quite unprofessional."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:39 pm
Only able to take so much, she stopped her walking before turning to look up to him. Her rouge colored eyes afflamed with newly found anger and irritation. A hand flew forward and made contact with his cheek. She had thrown as much strength as she could into the slap. Her eyes narrowed a bit before she grabbed his shirt. Now was when she would get serious, she had a short temper already and didn't need to be hearing things from him."You are the one who dragged me in.. And you will not talk so formally to me.. You know nothing of me, and need to keep your mouth shut.. I could cruicify you right here and now.. So don't tempt me.."Growled out her voice coldly yet harshly as she glared up to him. He had hit a rather sensitive subject and that reason alone is why she went off.

Turning around she moved forward in silence but her feathers were ruffled. Which showed exactly how angry she just was. It was bad enough for the counselors, but for a Sinner to be telling her she wasn't taking her duties seriously?! That just pissed her off to a certain degree, and rubbed her the wrong way. She had been questioned before by the Order if she was truly serious about two months ago. Which is another main reason why, she had exploded. She worked hard just like anyone else, and had suffered in her past. Yet it still wasn't good enough for the order. Well, the counselors to be exact. Walking into the gates of the order she kept her eyes averted as she passed by an elderly man whom was one of the counselors. He seemed to murmur to another old man about her. It wasn't any good talking either, but rather he was bad mouthing her.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:48 pm
It was so quick and sudden... the pain that came from the hand imprint upon his cheek... Yet, even when she had him by the shirt, cursing him for saying such things, he saw something there for a split second. It was faint, but too obvious to ignore. This anger of hers... It was strange to say, but he... liked it. It was about time that he saw the dark side of these 'orderly' people, and, considering that Zemira was an Apostle, hers was obviously going to be more desirable. Still, as her words rushed through his head, he stood there defiantly, as if he wanted her to do it. To crucify him, to tear him down... Of course, she had turned to walk in silence, and thus he did the same. For him, it felt like he was being led to his end, much like a prisoner must feel while walking down Death Row...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:08 pm
Ignoring some of the gasps and screeches of the sisters. She merely passed by leading him into the building. The order looked nothing more, but a mere church. But it was then she lead him into Joshuas' study and stood in front of the desk of his. He had noticed they came in but quickly finished a phone call. Looking to him, she nodded her head once."As promised.. I've brought the Sinner Melthos Zar'Argathen to you.."Spoke out her voice quietly yet emotionlessly before she pulled free of the chain. Instead of dropping the chains wrapped around his body once more binding him from moving. Even more the barrier had reappeared and surrounded him. Standing to the side she crossed her arms over her chest glaring to the floor.

Standing up idly, he nodded to Zemira and even the sinner. Though once he listened to her, he knew something was bothering her right off the bat. But instead of asking her about it, he let it be before he looked to the Sinner."Hello, I'm Joshua Christopher.. You might remember the Sinner Chrono and my sister Rosette Christopher.. Sixty years ago.. I was under Aions reign.. You might remember these names correct, Melthos?"Asked his voice quietly yet friendly. He would offer him two choices, to be crucified which he didn't want to do. But the counselors would make him do. Or to make an unbreakable promise with the apostle. Which to him was much more reasonable.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:34 pm
Upon being led through the Order's base, he took in the sights of everything. The church... the sisters... even the outside scenery... Eventually, he was brought before a man by the name of Joshua Christopher... Immediately, this name alone told him who this man was, and what he had dealt with in the past... "I know you, Joshua... as well as the Sinners and your sister. Of course, we were under the assumption that you had lost your memory..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:43 pm
Looking up to him, he smiled an all to general genuine smile. Peering to Zemira he then smiled even more. Though a counselor had wandered in. Sighing he looked up to him idly before nodding."Ah.. Yes.. But anyways to get down to business, you are given two options.. Be cruicified.. Or make an unbreakable promise with Zemira.. Which in all truth to me would be better.."Admitted his voice quietly his eyes softening a bit. He'd like to converse with him, but he was under the survialance of the counselors.

Looking up once the counselor walked in she then peered to Joshua. Her jaw litterally dropped once she heard his words. Stepping forward she pointed an accussing finger to the Sinner."Him?! I don't want to be paired with him! Come on, Joshua please.."Begged her voice before he held up his hand to silence her. Being quiet she glared to the floor frusterated.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:47 pm
Looking upon Joshua with a completely serious gaze, Melthos listened to his words carefully. They were direct, and quite to the point... but, what did he mean by a promise? Seeing the counselor in the room, he guessed that there was more of what Joshua wished to tell him, yet he only gave silence. "What do you mean, Human, about an unbreakable promise..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:07 pm
Sighing she moved forward knowing what he had meant. They had tested it on one of the sisters and a less evil Sinner. A few other sisters had practiced it with captured and redeemed sinners. Looking up to him a bit, she stood next to Joshua."He means, an unbreakable promise.. But in truth its more like a contract between a Sinner and a Human.. We've tested it a few times.. But its to work side by side, just like Rosette had with Chrono.. Almost except more straight forward and soul bounding.."Explained her voice quietly as she nodded once before looking away.

Watching the apostle step forward, he nodded along with her. It was an option they gave to every Sinner that they captured if they were not murders like Aion. Or power crazed. Looking to him, he gestured a bit to her."Thats, basicly it.. Except its deeper almost.. Like a bond rather than a vow.."Admitted his voice before he nodded a little.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:24 pm
Almost immediately, Melthos truly did not like the idea of being bound to the Apostle, especially since his reason of appearing in the human world was to destroy her kind... Taken into consideration, however, he wasn't interested in the least bit on dying, and it wasn't as if he could do anything to the Apostle anymore... The game of chess had come to its end, and there was only one move that he could do. "Okay... First of all, if you think I'm going to like the idea of binding myself to a Human, then you're clearly misunderstanding the level of resentment I have for you kind," came his response. "Second, if you think I want to be HER contracted Sinner, then you have truly lost your mind over the years. ...Still, I have something that needs to be done, and I can't die until then. ...Fine, I'll play the game your way for now, Joshua..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:45 pm
Smiling he looked to the Sinner before peering at Zemira. Looking over her idly he then pushed her forward. Noticing the couselor had left he sighed but it was one of a relief. Glancing to the Sinner he smiled a bit more friendly."You must forgive me for earlier.. The counselors have been doubting the New York branch.. We'll discuss a bit more later at a more covient time.."Spoke out his voice friendly before he nodded to him. Backing away he'd wait for the contract to be made before allowing them to settle down. Since Zemira still had chores to do.

Grumbling unintelligently she moved forward touching the chains. They automaticly bursted before falling to the ground. Taking one of his hands she made a face that showed she was not happy at all about this. Looking up into his eyes a bit her rouge colored eyes hardened. Though a chain wrapped around her wrist and his but it wasn't like before. It was softer and not as harsh or cruel."Repeat after me.. I Melthos Zar'Argathen a Sinner of redemption, will promise an unbreakable promise, with the Apostle Zemira Victoria Cross.. If I break this promise, I will accept the true death.."She said clearly yet quietly looking up to him. Though as she finished she looked up as she nodded a bit for him to say.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:59 pm
Sighing as he waited for whatever inevitable outcome occurred, he partially listened to what Joshua said, his attention now on Zemira. For a moment as she approached him, he felt the heavy burden of the chains suddenly burst apart. In that second, he could have easily done what his job was, to kill him and possibly Joshua... Still, he hesitated. He hesitated because he had just made a promise to do this contract... Loyalty was a hard thing to truly come by in Sinners, yet Melthos found this to be one virtue he could place himself in. True, he was a killer, a murderer... yet who was he loyal to? Surely not the other Sinners that would use him for their own gain. No, he was loyal to something else; Honesty. His task was to kill Apostles, and he was going to stay true to it. Sure, innocents would be killed, but they wouldn't be killed needlessly. No, they would be used to draw out his targets and, once they were killed, he would disappear from this world, returning to his hell hole. This whole train of thought came from his hesitation, long enough for Zemira to take his hand. Looking down at her, he could see the hardened look in her eyes, the dislike she had toward him. It... was enough to make him smile, though he kept that hidden. A new chain formed on his arm, but this one was... light and unburdened. Hearing her statement, he sighed lightly before his eyes glanced down at their hands and said, "I, Melthos Zar'Argathen... a Sinner of redemption, will promise an unbreakable promise... with the Apostle Zemira Victoria Cross... If I break this promise... I will accept the true death..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:13 pm
Looking up to him, she nodded once before sighing. Hesitating on her part she looked down a bit. She remembered all that people had told her to never make a contract with a sinner. Though this didn't stop her, she'd prove to the couselors that she wasn't useless and a burden. Glancing up she then took a deep breath looking up into his eyes."I, Zemira Victoria Cross, an Apostle of the Magdalene Order.. Will promise an unbreakable promise, with the Melthos Zar'Argathen a new Sinner of redemption.. If I break this promise, I will accept the true death.."Spoke out her voice before she felt the chain dig into her wrist. Wincing she could feel her blood trinkle down her arm though it quickly disappeared leaving a chain mark upon her wrist. Pulling her hand away she backed up a bit crossing her arms over her chest clearly unhappy with this.

Seeing this contract being made was always interesting, but this one he watched with particular interest. Nodding once she moved away it was done and he inspected her chain mark before looking to Melthos. Eyeing his wrist he knew the exact same thing would happen. These were the chains of gods will, and if broken they would die. Which was part of the unbreakable promise."Zemira.. Show him around, after you've finished your chores.. I will look forward to speaking with you again Methlos.."Ordered his voice before he nodded to the two. Moving out of the room, he walked down the long corridor.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 am
With quiet anticipation, Melthos listened as Zemira stated her part of this 'unbreakable' contract. He himself was unsure how far the contract went, but he wasn't particularly interested in finding the loopholes just yet. Once she finished, he suddenly felt the chain tighten around his wrist enough to draw blood. Wincing a bit, he looked down and, after realizing that the chain had disappeared, his arm had a chain mark embedded in it. This... was obviously God's work, for his mark looked more painful to him than it did to the holy Apostle. Holding his wrist firmly to numb the pain slightly, he looked up as Joshua made his statement and exit. From there, Melthos just stood there silently, giving Zemira a calmer blank stare.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff