Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image

Dante

Dangerous eyes locked onto the fragile female, a slight chuckle escaped the demons lips as she continued to hold the promise. A roll of thunder pounded down on the house, causing the old, but sturdy, building to shake. "I refuse to let you leave." His words sounded similar to kindness but only a fool would take it like so. "If you got out the storm would have killed you before you reach town." He turned slightly and strolled elegantly towards a boarded window. Dante looked out between the cracks and watched the water rage like a massive invasion on the land. Growing board at the sight and with a sinking feeling he turned towards the girl menacingly, "Stay here till the storm passes." A devilish grin appeared over his lips as he finished speaking.

((sorry been really sick. Dx ))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:32 pm
Kaylie watched him.She knew he was right.The storm was,possibly more dangerous then him.As he turned towards her,'this cant be good.',He smirked after finishing his sentence.I really dont have a choice.... She thought.

((its okay ^_^ ))  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

k1ttyrawr

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

Dante

Finding it strangely amusing when the girl didn't speak, Dante chuckled and began to walk away. "Do whatever you wish at your stay." He waved goodbye and vanished into the deep sections of the mansion. His stomach growled and his mind was rattled over the fact that he allowed a human to stay in his prison, without him killing her off or sending fear into her heart. "Damn it." Dante hissed as he slammed his fist against the old finery desk. As stupid as the demon felt a part of him wanted to wish what she was promising was the truth.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:14 pm
Kaylie was utterly confused.She grabbed her phone and it started vibrating.She saw there was a text.It was from her friend.
Maymay: How r u?
She text back,'I'm fine.You'
Maymay: are you sure?
'Yeah'She lied.  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

k1ttyrawr

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

Dante

Minutes passed as the demon moved back and forth, scraping through old books and scrolls. His mind did not rest with the fact that a mortal remained in his home. Another minute passed. The sounds of rain pounding down on the mansion became relaxing but Dante did not enjoy the fact that a mortal remained in the building alive and the horror that he wanted the human to stay alive. "Damn it!" He hissed again and vanished from his library. Soon enough he reappeared near the girl, she had just did something with the device he had dropped earlier. "Are you hungry?" Feeling like a fool as he asked her such a simple question. Dante may be a monster but he was still, somewhat, a gentleman. As long as the human remained true to her word, he would not kill her and actually show hospitality.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:33 pm
Kaylie put away her phone.Soon she heard him in the room.When he asked if she was hungry,she shook her head,but then her stomach growled.Her face actually reddened.  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:37 pm
((Not to sound like a creeper, but I've been reading up on this RP. Since it's a 1X1, I know I can't join, but can you give me a heads up when you start a new one? By the way, Dante is a damn sexy demon. whee ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

Dante

Chuckling slightly, the demon's hearing was perfect. Hence her stomach growling after she said she wasn't made him terribly laugh. darkred]"Come." He spoke kindly and turned slightly, "Don't worry, the food is not poisoned nor drugged." He began to walked down the luxury hallway into a large, wide-open kitchen. A classic old century kitchen with a large stone oven in the far back side of the room. Dante smiled at the old room as many memories were placed into his mind that lead to his fall in life. Stopping about mid-way into the kitchen, Dante waited for the human to wander into the kitchen.

((@ nefret2011: aha thanks for the Dante compliment. ;D If you ever want someone to rp with, I'm more then willing to start one with you. biggrin ))

k1ttyrawr

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:01 pm
Kaylie followed him.She looked around the old kitchen.It was spacious.Her face was still red.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image

Dante

Waiting for her to enter, Dante leaned against the old counter. Once she was close he stood up straight and spoke in a normal tone, "Name anything you wish to eat." A little trick was placed up Dante's sleeve, which at anything, it would make any human become shock and awe at the sight. Something to never be looked on a terrifying demon like Dante, he could actually cook and did a very well job at it.

k1ttyrawr

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:06 pm
Kaylie listened.Anything? She thought.She repeated it with her voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

Dante

As the girl looked at Dante for a long moment, then finally saying anything, he chuckled; "Yes anything." Looking out one of the three celling windows, Dante watched the rain continue to hammer down, "Even the impossibly hard things." His head remained pointing towards the window but his yellow eyes slowly moved its gaze onto Kaylie.

k1ttyrawr

Divine Spirit

22,250 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:26 pm
Kaylie thought quickly.The only thing she could realy think of was sushi.Really Ka- She thought."Sushi?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff