Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
I'm Getting Married?! ((Needs guys!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny rp? XD
  Maybe..
  Lol yeshh!
View Results

x-sUm0-Fr0g-x

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:52 pm
~Sephora Grace~
Seph walked drove silently to the hotel. she didnt know what to expect. she just wants to take a shower.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:54 pm
Scarlet

She stuffed the last bits of stuffing into the cone, then sewed the small slit shut. She felt hungry, so she looked for the kitchen, taking a few of her dolls with her to possibly play a joke on someone. Finding the kitchen, she opened the fridge. She was delighted to find dragon rolls, her favorite. She took them and put Shanghai in their place. She munched one of them, tasting the fresh avocado and cucumber, the freshly-made sushi rice, the roe, the nori, and the barbequed eel. It was one of the best dragon rolls she'd ever had.

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 am
Lynore stumbled across a room that already had a stereo and desk in it. "Perfect," he mumbled to himself as he flung his suitcase onto his bed and started unpacking. Once he had put everything in its place, including one of his prized possessions, his laptop, on the desk, Lynore started to relax in this new environment. Taking a gander out his window, he remarked upon the decent view of the garden he had chosen without even realizing it at first.
Vowing he'd explore more after he had really settled in, Lynore grabbed the set of headphones he had plugged into his laptop. He turned some music on and sat back in his chair, eyes closed, perfectly content with the state of the world even though he was in a crazy situation.
Suddenly, Californication was shuffled into play and Lynore's eyes light up with excitement.
All at once, he bounded off the chair and assumed the air guitar position. As he was obliviously air guitaring and dancing to the song, Lynore had quite forgotten that he had left the door to his room wide open for passers-by.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:55 am
⊙▂⊙ ⊙0⊙ ⊙︿⊙  ⊙ω⊙  ⊙﹏⊙  ⊙△⊙  ⊙▽⊙ o(‧'''‧)o
(◡‿◡✿) (◕‿◕✿) (◕〝◕) (∩_∩) ミ●﹏☉ミ (≧0≦) o(╥﹏╥)o
Audrey x Paineಠ_ಠ ◕ ◡ ◕ Ü ö Ö °__° ಥ__ಥ (๑→ܫ←)
(︶︹︺) (*-`ω´- )人 (ц`ω´ц*) (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) (ㄒoㄒ) >_<

A sudden crash sound could be heard as well as a butler screaming. Running down a hallway the young rebel never found herself in nothing but trouble. Looking around trying to find somewhere to hide she then looked in seeing a guy rocking out on an air guitar. Making a face she was still listening to What The Hell and then moved forward shutting the door. Pausing her i-pod she looked towards the door before moving over to the guy. Placing her finger up to her lips listening and peering to the door. Listening to the french butler cursing and yelling in his natural language. Giggling a little she then slammed her hand over her mouth wincing. Watching the butler come in, she looked to the young man a little hiding behind him. Peering out from behind him, she stuck her tongue out at the butler a little watching him shaking a roller pin at her menancingly."Bring it on, Frenchie.. And stop calling me that.. I know french you idiot!"Challenged her voice stubbornly glaring out behind the boy.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:12 am
Lynore was oblivious to pretty much everything until the butler started yelling. "Haaaah!" he yelled, startled by the loud Frenchman. He immediately fumbled with his headphones trying to take them off, but accidentally dropping them in the process. Finally noticing the movement behind him, he turned to face Audrey and flinched away from her a little. Regaining his composure, Lynore looked at the girl curiously. "Who are you?" he inquired and then looked at the butler and then once again back to Audrey. "And what did you do to piss him off so badly?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:22 am

Watching the butler with her grey eyes cautiously. She then blinked caught off guard by the boys question. Smiling a little she poked his cheek softly before looking at the butler her eyes narrowing. Shaking a fist at him listening to him curse her out in french."Audrey Paine, nice to meet 'ya.. Oh, I accidentally tripped and broke a vase.. And then he came chasing after me with that rollin' pin.."Chimmed her voice softly before she spit out the last words glaring to the man. Moving to the side quickly she ducked when the french mans hand flew forward with the rolling pin. Catching his hand she smirked a little twisting her body her foot slamming against the side of the butlers face. Her legs wrapped around his arm as she bent backwards falling back on him. Gripping his arm she then stopped once he began to beg and apologize. Standing up she smiled a little wiping her hands a little before getting tripped by him. Getting a small bop to her it was in a particular funny spot on her neck. Swaying a little she mumbled something before falling forward passing out.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

prettyxpuff

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:22 am
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki had her bags hand in hand. They were a bit heavy, but refused for anyone to touch them. She was sitting in the limousine waiting for her stop. Then her chauffeur stopped in front of huge mansion. She watched as he got out of the car opening the door for her. She had her bags stepping out of the limousine. She felt her golden hair be blown a bit by the wind. She watched as the chauffeur close the door and go to the driver side and open the door stepping in. She then watched him drive off. She then turned to the particular large mansion and dropped one of her bags opening the door and grabbing her bag again. She then stepped inside.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:51 am
User Image

Lynore stayed where he was, constantly looking back and forth between the two worriedly. He didn't know how this came to happen in his room, nor why, merely the fact that he was now stuck between a teenage girl and an angry frenchman. "I... see..." Lynore said as Audrey provided her explanation as to why she made him upset in the first place. "My name is, regretfully, Lynor-aaah" Lynore dropped to the ground and put his hands over his head when the rolling pin threatened to hit him and Audrey.
Daring to open one of his eyes again, he watched as Audrey fought off her assailant in awe.
"Au- Audrey!" Lynore exclaimed as he watched her pass out and quickly rushed to catch her. He made it just in time and looked around for a safe place to put her. "I guess the bed will do," he mumbled to himself and half carried, half dragged her legs over to the bed. It wasn't that she was particularly heavy, she was actually quite light, it was Lynore who was the weakling. Lynore took off her shoes before hoisting her into the bed and tucking her in. "There," he sighed as he put her shoes by the door and sat back down in his chair.

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:04 am
User Image

Illyasviel arrived at the house with only one bag in her hand. Inside the car, however, the items she couldn't live without were waiting. There weren't too many and she hastened around the back of the car to grab them. Trunk popped, she grabbed her sewing machine, set it down on the ground for now and then grabbed the only other item she couldn't live without, her big white teddy bear. After bungee-cording the bear to the top of her rolling suitcase, which was quite decently sized, her sewing machine was once again in her hand and she waved good-bye to her parents. "Bastards," Illya mumbled under her breath. The only reason she was here was because her parents pulled the age card. The "You're only 16 so you don't know what you really want... We only have your best interests in mind, sweetheart... You're not an adult yet, so you have to do what we say, little girl." Okay, maybe that last one wasn't word for word, but that's what it felt like.
Shaking her head, Illyasviel walked into the mansion and began searching for her own room, or anyone to ask if they had been assigned rooms. She looked to her left and saw a blonde girl. Illya wasn't really one for approaching people, but this bedroom matter concerned her greatly.
"Excuse me," she said as she stepped over to the girl, who looked as if she had just gotten there herself, "do you know if you have been assigned rooms yet, or shall we just choose our own based on what we personally like?"

(I changed her name from Caesarea to Illyasviel. ^^;
Also, when I get home tonight I'll create another guy. I can handle it. biggrin I even already have an idea for him in my head. sweatdrop And he's more manly, don't worry. Lol.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:40 pm
Scarlet

She got up and decided to investigate the sound. She finally found the source, a broken vase. She put Flandre where it was supposed to be and arranged the pieces around her. Two dolls placed, one left to go... She glanced down at Slendy in her hand. "Hmm... where should I put you, my little friend? I'd put you in a tree, but I don't want you getting ruined. Unless..." She started on a quest to find a potted plant. Finding a ficus, she situated the doll in the branches. "Perfect." She then decided to go back to her room and saw a butler coming out of another. She ignored him and went to her own, leaving the door open, and dug out her laptop and camera. Placing the laptop on the desk, she turned it on. As it was booting up, she cleared everything off of her bed, except for her newest creation. She took a picture of the cone alien, then uploaded it onto her laptop, then deviantART.

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:51 pm
[Ah, I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused on what's happening here since I just put a new profile ^_^;; Could someone update me, if you don't mind? ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:33 pm
(Well, Scarlet just put three of her dolls in random areas, ate some sushi, then posted a picture of another one of her dolls on deviantART. Audrey just got knocked out by the butler, and Lynore put her in his bed. I assume Keita is inside somewhere, and Aoimizu is in her room. The rest just arrived at the mansion.)  

Cognitohazard

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:56 pm
Keita walked through the halls of the mansion whistling " It's so boring were is everyone?" hensaid as he kept walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:42 pm
→ Ҟ ӓ ɫ ɨ ӥxҬ ɨ ɫ ɫ ←

User Image

[Alright, thankies ^_^ I'll just have him arrive just now or something like that]

"Oh man...." Kalin breathed as he looked up at his new home. It was huge, not to mention classy. "How did I get myself into this?" he muttered as he walked in and looked around, taking note of where which room was where.

→ Ϣ ε ɫ ς ȍ ɱ εxxҬ ȍxxӍ Ӱxxɫ ɨ ʄ ε

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:21 pm

The butler realized what he had done and forgot about her sensitive nerve. Making a slight face he stood up quickly moving over to the bed. Grabbing a small little round vile opening the lid he placed it under her nose. Fluttering open her grey eyes widened a little as she gasped for air. Watching the butler put the lid back over the vile her eyes looked about from being confused. Remembering what had happened she then felt her hand fly forward. It had made contact to the butlers cheek as her eyes narrowed."Vous cochon! Comment osez-vous encore essayer de l'utiliser contre moi! Sortez de ma vue! Maintenant!"Yelled out her voice coldly almost like acid in french. Her arms flew about as she yelled locking her eyes on to his watching his eyes widen. Glaring up to him as he excused himself she watched him leave. Sitting up she felt the blood rush to her head and placed a hand up to it. Letting out a quieted moan of pain her head was pounding.

((Translation-
You pig! How dare you even try to use that against me! Get out of my sight! Now!))

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff