Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Politics and Debates
My Views on God blahblahblah Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:29 pm
Shilberu Erikku
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
I was kinda hoping to get a response to what I said 3: I thought I maid a good point sad

You want a response?OK:
Neko shota

There.Happy?
That was... Kinda rude.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:01 pm
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
Shilberu Erikku
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
I was kinda hoping to get a response to what I said 3: I thought I maid a good point sad

You want a response?OK:
Neko shota

There.Happy?
That was... Kinda rude.

Hey, you were the one begging for attention stare  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:59 pm
Shilberu Erikku
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
Shilberu Erikku
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX

You want a response?OK:
Neko shota

There.Happy?
That was... Kinda rude.

Only because I wanted a chance to debate around a bit. I like debates a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:19 am
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
Shilberu Erikku
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
Shilberu Erikku
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX

You want a response?OK:
Neko shota

There.Happy?
That was... Kinda rude.

Well, when you demand attention in a debate, as such, people tend to take you less seriously. If one point gets ignored, just make another point and see where that goes.  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

YaoiBoi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:39 am
To truly argue against the belief in a god, should we not look back at it's invention? God was mostly used in our history as a reason for things that occur; things later helped solved by science. Creation of fire, God! The sun rising and setting? God! I'm sure you get the picture. Therefore, what is many peoples reason for believing in "god" in the first place? I'll take my answer off air. Thanks Kojo.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:47 am
YaoiBoi
To truly argue against the belief in a god, should we not look back at it's invention? God was mostly used in our history as a reason for things that occur; things later helped solved by science. Creation of fire, God! The sun rising and setting? God! I'm sure you get the picture. Therefore, what is many peoples reason for believing in "god" in the first place? I'll take my answer off air. Thanks Kojo.

You are amazing! That is true. I love reading Greek mythology. Something about hearing these what we call stories but what others believed as truth. And most things are a reasonable thought considering the amount of scientific knowledge. That's also why i lean from being completely Atheist and being Agnostic. I see events that I don't have reasonable knowledge of and I wonder, "So is there a higher power that is truly controlling this?"

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:49 am
Shilberu Erikku
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
Shilberu Erikku
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
Shilberu Erikku
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX

You want a response?OK:
Neko shota

There.Happy?
That was... Kinda rude.

Well, when you demand attention in a debate, as such, people tend to take you less seriously. If one point gets ignored, just make another point and see where that goes.

I wasn't demanding attention, I was just stating that I believed that I made a good point and that a bit let down that I hadn't got a response. It's not like I said, "Go read what I said!" Like I honestly wanted to.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:08 am
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
loveless_in_hell
I completely agree with you on both. when i first those thoughts on that first view it lead my to my views now and i am quite happy.
And that second one...a friend who "found God" was preaching to me *O.o* about why LGBT is wrong that was my argument. few months later is used that against her boyfriend. Muhahah

I second that. Oh you know what I hate more? Random girls (That sleep around and cheat on there men and stuff) preach to YOU about how ungodly you are that you have interest in women. I highly despise Hippocrates especially because over half my southern family are hypocrites.

she used the same wording as me. and i was sitting infront of her. but hey thats people. i live in a mainly religious area and most of the people are hippocrates. Drives me insane.
guys do the same thing. they have no right to bash on others. but they do.  

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:03 am
loveless_in_hell
Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
loveless_in_hell
I completely agree with you on both. when i first those thoughts on that first view it lead my to my views now and i am quite happy.
And that second one...a friend who "found God" was preaching to me *O.o* about why LGBT is wrong that was my argument. few months later is used that against her boyfriend. Muhahah

I second that. Oh you know what I hate more? Random girls (That sleep around and cheat on there men and stuff) preach to YOU about how ungodly you are that you have interest in women. I highly despise Hippocrates especially because over half my southern family are hypocrites.

she used the same wording as me. and i was sitting infront of her. but hey thats people. i live in a mainly religious area and most of the people are hippocrates. Drives me insane.
guys do the same thing. they have no right to bash on others. but they do.

I hate it. So much. Yeah... My Grandmother is one of the big ringleaders on my mother's side of the family and one day we went to Sonic. Well there was a gay boy who had been cuddling with another. Well he was our car hop. When he came over to us he was incredibly respectful. He used all his "Yes Ma'am"'s and "No Ma'am"'s and such right? Well as he leaves after he gave us our food, my Grandmother cursed at him. "f**!" He looked incredibly hurt and I felt sooo bad. She began going off on me on how ungodly they where and how they we're ALL going to hell.The wors part? She used to be a freakin' Bar whore and my Mother told me that the woman would bring girls home all the time!!

Politics and Debates

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff