The Savage Garden (1 X 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:54 pm

"My name is Lumier," The girl said quietly, edging on sleep. "What's yours?" If she was in her right mind, she would question why this man was here.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:35 pm
"Lumier.... what a pretty name..." Lestat murmured, thinking, searching his mind for something to call himself, some alias, but at this moment, nothing came to mind. So, he settled for the truth. "Ah, I guess I forgot my manners and never introduced myself..." he began, his French accent appearing, "Lestat de Lioncourt, at your services."  

DecafKitten

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm

"I knew it," Lumier smirked, before she yawned quietly. "So, now that you know I have your journal, what're you going to do?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:59 pm
Lestat shrugged and said, "I don't know. I haven't quite figured that out yet... It isn't the first time somebody has found my journal, although I'm sure you already know that..." He sighed again, looking out the window. Akasha's and all the other strong blood in him made it so he was able to go for a long time without feeding, but he was getting hungry. He wasn't sure he wanted to bite the girl, however.  

DecafKitten

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:09 pm

"I have a show tomorrow, in Death Valley. You should come," Lumier opened one eye, looking to Lestat. Such a lovely creature he was, but Lumier closed her eye again and drifted into sleep before she could hear his reply. Damn drugs.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:31 pm
Lestat sighed as he rose and moved any paper and stuff off Lumier's bed, carefully tucking the blankets in around her. "Was already planning on it..." he murmured. After all, he had to protect her from those who would surely try to kill her, as they had once tried to kill him on the exact same stage. Yes... he was going to protect the girl. Why... he wasn't sure.  

DecafKitten

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:39 pm

When Lumier woke up in the morning, she looked around. Perhaps it had been a dream, foolish as it was? She got out of bed. Things packed, check. Dressed and ready to go, check. Cab out front, now honking, check. She had grabbed all her things, stepping out the door. Oh, drat! She ran inside, grabbing her almost-forgotten ticket, and then running back out, putting her things in the back of the cab's trunk. Where was Lestat? Unless she was right, and it had been just her imagination playing tricks upon her. That was right. She never met The Vampire Lestat himself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:18 pm
Lestat hid in the shadows, unseen. Watching Lumier, he figured she had forgotten about meeting him or figured it was just a dream... he wasn't sure if he wanted to tell her the truth or not. Perhaps, it would be better to not... so she wouldn't get her hopes up about him turning her. Yes, it was a good reason for wanting to be turned... but he had sworn to himself that he wouldn't turn anyone. Either way, he was still going to Death Valley to protect her.  

DecafKitten

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Lumier shivered. That terrible feeling of being watched crept upon her, but still, she climbed into the taxi, letting it take her to the airport. Odd, she felt watched wherever she went. Her mind trailed back to her night, and she couldn't help but recall the events. She had spoken to Lestat, he'd picked her up and taken her to her bed. Maybe. Or maybe not, she couldn't truly know. She kept her eyes to the window, watching the surroundings without really seeing them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 pm
Lestat grumbled under his breath, watching the taxi pull away. He could easily make it there way before Lumier would arrive on her plane. Which could be a good thing, who knows if the vampires would target her at an airport... Chances are they'd want to create a show at the concert... Either way, he was going to be there to protect her.  

DecafKitten

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Upon arrival at the airport, Lumier sucked in her breath. It was broad daylight.. surely they could not watch her? She got things situated, her luggage on its way, and she waited for her time to board the plane. Quiet reflection, joy. Or maybe not so quiet, the crowded airport loud and obnoxious. She sighed, looking around her as she fidgeted on the bench. The more she thought on it, though, the more she convinced herself that Lestat had indeed been in her room.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:37 pm
((Bump?))  

DecafKitten

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out