Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
_ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:36 pm
Rikki saw the cruise ship come into sight. She smiled, delighted at getting to see even just a glimpse of humans. The redhead was fascinated by them, although mostly by the men. Living in a kingdom your whole life, it was easy to get tired of the boys there. Mermaids were monogamous, but so far she had yet to meet a boy she was actually interested in. Sometimes, she wondered if she could be like THE little mermaid... but it just seemed too unlikely.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:45 pm
Thaelia sighed faintly, walking over to the edge to gaze at the waters now. She longed for the comfort of her home, the silent companionship of her eel, and the many spells and potions she would be concocting like usual.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:45 pm
Rikki noticed the guy waving and grinned, he was pretty cute even though he did look girly. Not that she was surprised, a lot of mermen looked feminine. She waved back, wishing she could stand up. What fun it would be to be on that boat...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:26 pm
((Trying to figure out what to do with Rikki.... since she's the only one stuck in water it seems...))  

DecafKitten

Clayton Marionette

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:40 pm
((When should I step in?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:02 pm
(sorry I disappeared. School stuff got in my way. I'll be back tomorrow. sorry.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:25 pm
For a lingering moment, Thaelia gazed longingly at the waters before turning to head back into the shadows. She had no clue that she had already been noticed by another, else she would probably be moodier and quicker to search out a hiding spot.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:33 pm
(Like I said, sorry I disappeared. I had schoolwork stuff get in the way.)

Matthias led Mike down the ship's halls to the dining hall. The singer was standing on a stage at one end of the room. It didn't look like she had a microphone, but her voice filled the entire room. It was close to entrancing. Better than Mackenzie's voice, even, but he'd never tell his friend that. "There she is," Matt smiled and gave Mike a little shove, "Go ahead and talk to her."

Syrah was just finishing up her first set when the two young men walked into the room. The long-haired one reminded her of some of the mermen she'd seen in the seas. He said something to the other young man and clapped him on the back. Syrah smiled to herself and finished her last song. She turned on the small microphone on her cheek. She never used it when she was singing, but it helped when she wasn't. "All right everyone, I'm going to take a few minutes' break, but don't worry: I'll be back with more songs, and I'm willing to sing any songs you have in mind. Come and give me requests. I don't bite." She stepped off the stage to a stool by the band and took a drink from the water glass she'd set there.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers