Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Empty Classrooms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:15 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

He smiled at her, remarking to himself how her nervousness and shyness made her even more adorable. "If your father wants to mess with our family, I dare him. My dad's Head Auror at the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. I'd like to see him try to meddle with your life from inside of Azkaban. You're be free then."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:27 pm
Indala's slight frown broke into a bright smile as Will sentenced her father to Azkaban.
He was always able to make her feel better.
Letting go of her practiced control she wrapped her arms around him in a hug and whispered,
"Thank you Will. I'm so sorry about earlier."

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Will smiled when she hugged him, feeling the warmth coming from her, the softness of her pressing against him... everything almost taking his mind off of something that was still really bothering him. That's all well and good, but your father isn't enough for you to pull away and cry like that. There's got to be something else. His Radcliffe mind was working like a well oiled machine, coming up with many possibilities. "I'm glad you're happy now. Don't worry about earlier," he said, the conflicting thoughts of happiness, curiosity and hurt that she didn't tell him the whole story mixing in his mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:46 pm
Indala held on to him for a while, resting her head on his chest, happy for the contact.
Eventually she let go and leaned back against the window sill feeling a little awkward,
her hands playing with a strand of hair again.
"Will, are you alright? I mean after all of that..."

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:55 pm

He stepped next to her at the window sill, looking out the window. He wanted to say no and ask her to tell him the whole truth about what was bothering her, but he figured that pushing her right now probably wasn't the best idea. He'd ask his dad to do some digging and see if he could find anything about her family that might be bothering her. For the mean time, making her happy was what he needed to do to be happy himself. Looking over at her, he smiled. "Yeah," he said, taking the strand of hair she was playing with and tucked it behind her ear in a classic romantic fashion, "everything's fine. I gave you my first kiss."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:47 pm
She nodded as he confirmed that he was okay,
though she didn't completely believe him.
He hadn't vented like she had.

Perhaps he will talk to Tyler when he gets back to the common ro...

Her thoughts were cut short as he tucked the hair behind her ear,
butterflies still fluttered in her stomach, and she blushed.
They hadn't stopped this entire time,
but she had been distracted from noticing them until now.

It took Will saying that that had been his first kiss for her to realize that it had been hers as well.

She smiled up at him and choked back her bashfulness,
" What about your second?"

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Will led Indala into an abandoned classroom on the Seventh floor, not too far from the painting of the Fat Lady that gave entrance to the Gryffindor Tower. He walked to the window and opened it with a sigh. "I... -sigh- Indala, I'm sorry for the way I've been acting." He turned to face her, a tear in his eyes. "It's Tamara...She... she's been..." He felt a heavy sob coming on and turned away from Indala so she wouldn;t see him cry.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:50 pm
Indala followed Will willingly, happy to finally get out
of the class and learn what exactly weighed so heavily on his mind.
She had been there at the hospital wing with him,
but had not heard what transpired between him and the matron.

As they passed the place on the seventh floor where she had run into Arthur she cringed,
reminding herself of the promise she had made him.
Finally, they entered an abandoned classroom.

She watched as Will did what she had done not that long ago and opened a window.
The cool breeze that filled the room smelled of nature and the renewal that spring always brought.

She moved closer to him; enough to see his features in the dim light, but not enough to feel like she was intruding.
He had been rather distant of late.
When he spoke she knew immediately that the conversation to follow would not be easy.

As Will trailed off of his sentence, Indala closed the remaining gap between them and reached for his hand.
"Will, there is no need to apologize."
She looked him in the eye, trying to comfort him without words, showing him she understood.
"I've been really worried about you; you and Tamara. Please, what's happened to her?"
She asked the question trying not to let the panic she was feeling sound in her voice.
As the tears that built up at the corners of his eyes, she felt a stab of sadness and misery in her heart.

No longer worried about intruding on his space she reached up and wrapped him in her embrace.

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:57 pm

When she took his hand, he felt a little better and drew in a breath of air to calm his mind. "Have you seen the wanted posters up all over the wizarding world?" he asked, wiping his eye. "Marcinus Travers. A real bad guy. My father locked him up a while ago but he escaped. They caught him again, but he escaped again. And.. then..." Tears came to his eyes again. "He took her!" Now the tears flowed from his eyes and he began to cry. He turned to Indala and put his arms around her, crying the tears he'd been wanting to cry all day.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:06 pm
Indala listened as she embraced him, she knew the Travers well; of them anyway.
Too well for her taste. They were despicable vile people the lot of them.

As Will's words sank in her strength dissolved, tears leaked from her own eyes.
She clung to Will even more than she already had been.
No words came to mind, there was nothing she could say anyway.
She simply held him as he held her, and cried together with him.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:12 pm

He cried for what seemed like a while, until he felt like he didn't need to anymore, then he pulled his head up and saw that she had been crying too. He also realized that he was in her arms and their faces were close together. Her lips... Her lips seemed to sparkle and although her eyes were red from crying, in them he saw a glimmer. She was desperately worried about him. His eyes drifted back down to her lips and he leaned forward, pushing his lips against hers again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:28 pm
Slowly, Indala felt herself become cried-out.
Will was not heaving has he had been before either.
Still in his embrace she laid her head on his shoulder and took in his comforting scent
When he moved she looked up at him, not sure what to do or say next.

Will always seemed to know what should happen next, he was so confident and she admired that about him.
This time was no different, soon his lips met hers.
This time she did not panic or pull away, but instead kissed him back, taking full pleasure in it.
It was like nothing she had ever felt before, unlike anything she had ever imagined.
Happiness welled up inside her and she tilted her head slightly in order to match her lips to his better.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:32 pm

This time, Indala didn't pull away from the kiss, instead moving so that they lined up. He felt his heart jump and a tingle ran through his body. His arms tightened around her ever so slightly. Pulling back a little, he looked her in the eyes. "Wow," was all he could manage to say. Smiling, he kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:20 pm
Indala giggled at Will's amazement knowing exactly how he was feeling.
She kissed back a second time, the butterflies in her stomach flew in
loop-de-loops and her heart raced until she could barely stand it.
Pulling away she looked him in the eyes.

Her mind reverted back to what they had been speaking about.
"Will, wherever Tamara is, I'm sure she will make it back.
She's a fighter and won't be taken down easily."

She paused thinking more on the subject now that she was over the shock.
" So, I guess this is more of a ploy to get at your father?"

The scenario was familiar to her.
There were many blood feuds and what not among the dark arts families that still remained.
They often used that kind of tactic to draw out the real enemy.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Will smiled weakly when she said that Tamara'd be fine and come out of this. Then he nodded when she said that it was probably a ploy to get back at their father. "Yeah, that's my dad thinks too. He's betting it's a trap to lure him out." He closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath, then opened his eyes and smiled at her. He started to stroke her cheek. "You have nice skin."  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff